Trüdoh only meets ugly people

I'm pretty sure that his name is pronounced:

"Trustin Judeau"

hail weedlord
youtube.com/watch?v=AA7tzF_yKn0

if you take off the rope, the rope wins

fucking Truderp that fucking piece of shit. what did we do to deserve this

Yeah, you're 100% fucked now, Canada.

Soros owns you, so get ready for a massive influx of "refugees" to be coming your way to turn your nation into Sweden 2.0 before the end of the decade.

Serious question: why does Soros want to destroy the west so badly? And don't just say it's because he's Jewish.

POL BTFO

> Expanding the use of private sponsorship as a pathway for refugees. Encouraging the expansion of resettlement by building the capacity among states, civil society groups and private citizens to launch private sponsorship programs.

So basically this program is a front for Soros and the International jewry to black more white countries with limited help from private orgs but most likely funded by Soros and run by his NGOs.

If evil exists it is definitely Soros
Mobilizing citizens to directly support refugees and encourage "a broader political debate that is supportive of refugee protection."

nice burn

More money to make.

>encouraging a debate that is wholly one-sided
What the fuck am I reading?

We need to wall off canada for real.

>jew-rats
Is he jewish or not?

Honestly?
He's insane.
He has grand delusions about who he really is.
He even sold out his family to the nazis during ww2.

Never a more trustworthy duo.

fake quote. The first part is real though

The shitposting, Canada. You know what you did, and Kek is punishing you. Your ID has the word sex in it, though, so it seems as if Kek has not given up on all canadians.

Your are Lot in Sodom, Leaf. Run while you can, and don't look back.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
#Notallcanadians

>We have to endure 4 years of Trudeau memes
>Then the cuck memes when canada re-elects him

culturally enrich?

Soros has been caught funding anti-israel movements. Hes the ultimate jew, what every kike aspires to be

I hate your PM so much, if he tries to "enrich" our country with his bullshit, I would personally kill him

Didn't soros also shut down femen for trying to meddle in Israel? I don't get what this guy's angle is.

>Yeah, you're 100% fucked now, Canada.

This is the opposite. It's the model for a current Canadian sponsored immigration program (basically people who already live in Canada and have money can "sponsor" someone who wants to immigrate, which makes the process simpler and faster for them) that is being potentially adopted by other countries.

The model isn't a particularly bad way to handle immigration. In fact if we could get rid of a lot of the different ways to do immigration, this model is one I'd keep since you're certain the people who come here already know people and have ressources to not just leech off the gov.

The problem is that it's likely to just be added on top of every other way migrants can get into those other 13 countries, resulting in a net increase.

>I don't get what this guy's angle is
Pic related, he is going to fuck over your country