I am NOT a liberal, but I AM a democrat

I am NOT a liberal, but I AM a democrat.
And even I agree with this photo posted by Douchebag Von Fuckface McNoEyebrows.

So are you gonna vote for trump or not, fucko?

I agree that committing collective suicide is dumb and being good to people of all race is the way to go!!!

False analogy is false.

But how else are you going to signal your virtue ?

Taco bowl and poison beans is a better analogy

Your tricks don't work here, Jew.

Sage and hide slide threads.

im from chicago, i know a conman when i see one...
i know an upsell when i hear it...
we have plenty of used car salesmen here.

No, feminists used that analogy about men, so you can't use that.

good grief they are hopelessly outclassed

no wonder pepe is tearing these clowns apart

Another proof that libtards cannot into strategy and tactics

Someone I know does this. He must think I don't know what he is doing because he keeps trying it.

t. Obama voter

Sometimes I just don't know if it's worth protecting people from themselves.

How do you feel about Trump hijacking the Republican party and making it the party of the working class and poor, while Hillary steers the Democrats even further towards Globalism?

Do you think these trends will get stronger after she wins the election, or will things revert to normal?

>Douchebag Von Fuckface McNoEyebrows.

This just gave me cancer

The logic of this meme really depends on how big the bowl of skittles is. Anything has the potential to kill you, people have died from toasters exploding in their face, it really comes down to being able to evaluate the relative risk.

That meme was made as a joke refutation of an image made by feminists discussing white men.

I'd agree with it, if it came with a guarantee that the refugees aren't racist or severely bigoted in other ways.

It's been used unironically on plebbit. It's probably more well known now than the original feminist version.

So you voted for Obama?

>Swap Rapists For Racists

>Idea: Move To Syria If You Love Their Culture So Much.

>>Idea: Move To Syria If You Love Their Culture So Much.
Jaden??

My sides

holy shit what a brain trust

i guess i see the error of my ways, the time's finally come... i am a #cruzmissile

Explain

That wouldn't even work on Cred Forums.

>They're not retarded

>They got broken brainz and sheeit.

>They're not retarded
>They're just retarded

Libtards are morons.

>This is a smart person on reddit

imagine this bowl of skittles is a bowl of rapists
what color of skittles would you avoid?

White European refugees

Why would this guy post this when the official policy is to vet people 'aggressively' from war torn areas?

It's going right back to the 'ban all of them' argument.

The whole family does stupid shit, except Ivanka - why is this?

So Cred Forums is fine with this then?

Well, I mean, depends on how much "a hand full" equates to, but this example kind of blows up a bit because you wouldn't anticipate any given skittle to kill you, and even if you had 5 or 10 out of the at least 100 in that bowl, the chance of you getting one that would kill you are probably pretty low.

Even if 1 out of every 100 refugees was guaranteed to be a terrorist that would take out 5 people, you'd still be helping more people by bringing them in than you would be by keeping the refugees out.

Of course, accepting refugees and keeping their harmful religion alive for that much longer is asking for more trouble, and will probably hurt more in the long run, but this "muh poisoned 3 skittles" model isn't a very good example to demonstrate why bringing in refugees is bad, because the idea of a few of them being terrorists isn't the problem.

You say not all women are equal to men and niggers aren't worth 0.6 of a man?

Let's say you have a bowl. What if I told you that 60% of those Reeses pieces gave you AIDs. Go ahead, not all niggers are worth 36%.

>there are already poisoned M&Ms in the bowl I'm forced to eat from so it doesn't matter if I add more poisoned M&Ms to the bowl

>10%
>10
>FUCKING
>PER
>HUNDRED

Citation needed

Genius.

>Food analogy

My god he snuck right into my brain.

Really though this guy hasn't bothered to update his profile of a trump supporter since the primaries.

>give a liberal a bowl full of rat poison
>tell zhur it's all poison
>zhe starts shoveling it down zhur mouth with an indignant but smug look on zhur face
>zhe dies

Literally 100℅ are poison to dogs. So whilst true from a point if view, the feminist is wrong as usual.

Maybe they should start to notice that it's always the brown m&m's

At least this one includes a ratio. Yeah, 10% is too high a risk. But 0.00001%? That's a risk I'd be willing to take.

>implying only brown men are abusers

No, because I dont like skittles

>Let's not say "retarded" but let's openly call them retarded to their face
>Let's back this claim up with fucking nothing
>This will absolutely break a Trump supporter

Hey nigger, your street smarts don't apply to governing western civilization. Get the fuck off my board.

>That moment when you realise life is just one big bowl of spiked m&ms

>"please ignore the disproportionate amount of minority crime because whitey did it once"

t. dindu

>I tried this but they just kept calling a kike and told me they were revving up the gas chambers
>also something about Ben "Ten Ton Terror of Tel-Aviv" Garrison getting loose

I agree with this pic. But it will be just temporary right ? I will patiently wait until i can move to the US, it's all i got now, it's the only thing i want.