Other urls found in this thread:

dc.otakon.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you just come from the r9k thread?

Silver Spring

Parkville in the house

All of Cred Forums is from Maryland though

Harford county here

Will md go red for trump like it did for hogan?

ex-MD here, southern PA now

I'll always have a soft spot for MD, even though it's a lib shithole

Go Ravens and Orioles

PG County

ayyo, where in Harford?

Not a Cred Forums related thread. But Carroll in the house. How do you guys think Hogan is doing so far?

Edgewood :(

I'm so sorry.

Love him. Going to vote for him again for sure

PG County here

bodymore murdaland

same here broski.

No idea. A few miles away from the 95 corridor and you can spot trump signs, but I have no clue how well he will do in baltimore.

Yeah. I wish he would widen 270. But a new bay bridge should be good. That's some jobs created which is always good.

Where in Carroll?

Anne Arundel reporting.

What part of PG? im in college park

Born and bred. Redpilled by life. Went to school in capitol heights and landover.

Outside Westminster.

Howard County reporting in

Grew up in Davidsonville, a suburb of Annapolis.

MD is based, including Baltimore but only during the day

I drive all over the state for work and have only seen two Hillary signs in yards and two bumper stickers. I think Maryland might be sick of libs and go to Trump this year.

>Edgewood
probably the niggerest place in the county, tbqh senpai\
Bel Air, here.
>tfw 95% white

Hogan has been pretty good but mr rain tax didn't set the bar very high.

Finksburg?

Riverdale. Grew up here, but I am not gonna stay for much longer senpai

Grew up in Bethesda, who /rich/ here?

Living in greenbelt and also lives in Catonsville

AMA

north of you, not far from the horse track. Thinkin of visiting it at least once.

Nope. New Windsor. 99% white.

I have a family member who works with him directly. He is a cool guy.

kinda wish he supported Trump, though

MY NIGGA

CHEVY CHASE HERE

Dude, we are from maryland, we are all rich, LMAO

Ameripoors get out

Anyone in Garret County? Don't live there just curious.

So many damn kayaks in bethesda lol i wear my maga hat when i go there. Lotsa rustled jimmies.

is maryland even a state?

>delaware but with family in BASED cecil county

Used to live in old greenbelt waddup

I wish. Beautiful country out there.

It's two, almost 3 states.

Parkville here as well. This place a shit.

do you live in the co-op

nigga come on faggot

all real marylanders know you have to head to west virginia and hit the shenandoah river for all
your kayak related needs

little America dontchya know?

Yea, a small state with small population, we are all rich though
Yoo, wattup.
No

Washington County checking in

HoCo here. Living in FL right now but hoping to move back up in a couple months.

wait where the fuck do you even kayak in bethesda?

All my friends that have moved to Florida have moved back. Heard its shit.

It's possible. The polls have him down a lot but there's trump signs everywhere in Carroll county and even some in Baltimore county. Depends on turn out

Think he'll try to run for president in the future? Can't be worse than O'malley.

Yeah but he doesn't need too. Maryland is plastered with trump signs.

>tfw Baltimore

CHEVY CHASE WADDDDUPPPP

Maryland born and, boy, do I miss the bay.
Something magical about small towns but I cant put my finger on it

It is. I hate the heat. My parents moved to FL and I'm staying with them for a bit while I look for a job (just graduated college). All my old HS friends are still in MD so that's where I want to be

Aberdeen check em

He's too moderate.

Shore reporting in.

Baltimoar here

>undesirables flooding over an insecure southern border fleeing poverty violence and shitty government

Can't argue with you.

Its seeing the stars and the smell dude. When I smell cowshit, it just feels like home ha-ha.

Dundalk (though residing in Baltimore City) checking in.

Had an ex whose parents lived in the town proper. I wasn't too sheltered growing up but god damn was it an eye opener when I went to college and realized that families owning two BMWs/Mercedes/Lexuses/whatever was very out of the ordinary.

Nah, you've got some broke-ass people in the Northeast, Eastern Shore and Western MD.

kek

I gotta say I live in Texas now but I really fucking miss Maryland. It's such a beautiful state. If you've never lived outside of MD, you have no idea how abysmal it can be.

>driving on I-30
>sprawl everywhere
>it's all over the fucking place
>no trees or anything

Compared to

>drive on I-95
>escape either beltway
>lush, dense forests everywhere even when driving through Columbia and Ellicott City

SAVE ME

Hope you make it home safely my friend.

Yes, though I'm in Floridurr right now.
I could really use some St.Mary's stuffed ham right about now.

I grew up on a tobacco farm in So Md. Fun times. Especially in 1993 and 1994. The ice storm was a real blast. No need for a sled, just sit on your ass and ride.
Fun fact- After 9-11 happened, the Vice Pres came down here to a place called Cedar Hill. It's like a small resort on an old farm, but it has emergency space for dignitaries. Just outside of Barstow Md.

Moco. Feels comfy man.

Brandywine reporting in

Annapolis here. Where my dudes

Where my MoCo Mofo's at?

GET IN HERE ROCKVILLE

Frederick

Kek.

Perry Hall reporting in

You white bro?

Based Anne Arundel County here. Seen plenty of Trump signs around too.

How many mids are in here?

Who are you fagit, I'm from bel air

PG county was always blue collar, and mixed, but still nice, high trust. Cops kept people in line. Past couple decades though, especially under obongo, it has gone to total shit. So completely low trust. The dindus act like they have been here forever, like you are in their hood. I have had quite a few confrontations, always end with niggers getting butthurt when I put them in their place. I def zim out a bit. It's a special kinda feelz when you let a dindu know they aren't as tough as they thought.
I can guarantee 90% of the YT's with roots in PG are shitlords and voting for trump.

Bel air is pretty based. I would like to live there at some point. Surprising fact:edgewood also has trump signs and stickers all over the place despite the amount of muds. Harco a red stronghold throughout

What all did you have to do to get that? I heard you gotta give a DNA sample and everything

true.

I'm fairly sure the further you get from Baltimore, the more Trump signs you'll see. Even in the city, I've yet to see one Hill Shill, though I haven't really been looking.

Man wtf, where u southern maryland borderline DC fagits at? I know u fuckers all lurk

lol @ mids. Don't jump over that wall br9

i fucking jelly

how? do you work for a gun store or something? Which dem did you bribe?

Dundalk, Essex, Middle River is SOLID Trump area. He was here last week!

I've seen Trump support in Baltimore. Which blew me away. People really hate Hillary.

Yea, but the broke ass people are moving out. Central Maryland Is certainly well off

Haha we're still hiding back in the old parts. Im originally from St Marys.

Stuffed Ham Nigger

My dad told me how you used to be able to visit SE DC and leave your car unlocked.
People had their doors open in summer and whatnot. DC used to be a marvelous place to be, before the democrats began their plan under LBGay.

UMD

what are you talking about lol

parkville is bretty gud

right here bro

unless you don't count the northern corner of pg southern md.

Waldorf

Not compared to the rest of maryland

I know bud, I was JK. I call your zone "White PG". I work mainly in nigger PG serving court papers to..... well, niggers.

close enough

i am sorry for you, user

come home ╮(╯ل͜╰)╭

Columbiafag reporting in. Soon to be a Savagefag

Or as they like to call us "SMIBS"

Actually just got back from San Fran and half the people I hung with at the hotel were from MD or VA.

Never thought I would get called a Smib 4000 miles away

Are there any remnants left in modern Maryland of its Southern-esque past?

You have to personally prep O'Malley's wife's bull.

I met a black chick at a bar with a Maryland CCP, shit was so cash.

Word. Southern PG is especially still blue collar and decent. I remember this placed called Miller Farms that has some dope donuts and Christmas trees in the fall.

There's another thing I miss: fucking Autumn. Here in Texas it doesn't cool off until mid-October, and you get about two weeks of fall foliage and temperatures before shitty weather systems from shitholes like Oklahoma and Kansas come down and fuck us up.

Anybody listen to WMAL? Chris Plant and Michael Savage are the best. Rush is cool too but I never miss Chris Plant. He has the best bantz out there.

When's the last time you've ever even seen a Hillary poster outside of Cred Forums? Do they even have them? HC is definitely going red, senpai, mudshits or no, and so should MD.

Yeah I'm from Baltimore county but moved to a nice area of baltimore.I saw a possible cartel member walking around a few blocks north of my place the other day tho. He had full face tats

Can NoVa play?

I work as armed security, and so I have to have this to work my job, as well to carry to and from work. unfortunately, that is the only time I am allowed to carry. All I had to do was fingerprints, accuracy test, background check, interview with SP, have all my references called, and still wait 4 months before SP would give me it.

Nearly impossible.

MD is literally the bluest state I have ever seen. Hogan is the governor because he bends over for the democrats, one move and he's out.

In MD, Trump will get the western and eastern counties, but that won't make a difference since the majority is in central Maryland, and all of them vote blue.

~~justMarylandThings~~

No fuck off. You're ruining your state

North or south? I finished BAHS a few years back, but i won't say names

Middle River here.

Can't wait to move.

You can't give any better details than that? I know it's a lot of shit but come on help me out.

fucking shit forgot pic related

Head down to Chaptico/7th D. I almost bought a house down there but I would drive like 70 miles to work so im stuck in Brandywine :-l

aka "the mall"

Because Annapolis mall went to shit.

MD won't be red, montgomery is holding us back

ive been all over md and its definitely better than the city and all of west

no way is it worse than dirty d

Is your bitch ass in belair?

MoCo checking in

Too many niglits in this county

Chris Plante is my favorite host! He should be national.

Live From The Rubber Room With Chris Mathews! *que woody woodpecker sound*

Damn son. I hope Hogan can change some of that shit. We are definitely being infringed.

If nukes go off in MoCo, PG, and Baltimore, then sure. Silver Spring here and I've only seen Trump support ONCE. A bumper sticker on a white pickup. You risk getting your shit vandalized.

This is better. Also, fucking bombston won tonight

Hey me too

My grandma grew up in NE right near fort totten, great grandma was there till she died in the 70's, post riots. Blue collar irish area. Dindus really think they have deep roots in this area, their lack of self awareness is off the charts. It is becoming that way in PG. So much"dem don't know where dey be dis us hood" sentiment from people that have been here 2 generations max. (Granted, a dindu generation is like 5-10 years average lol)

Well truthfully I don't know what the process is like since that SCOTUS (or was it circuit court?) ruling a couple years ago. Before I moved, it was still a may-issue state, so you basically needed proof that your life was in imminent danger and that a gun was necessary to protect you. Like being a DV victim or something.

I'm not sure how it is now.

Anyway, what's everyone's favorite part of the state? I really love the pastoral scenery of Southern MD and the Eastern Shore, but this year I finally explored Western MD and it was... breathtaking.

Fucking NoVa yuppies are ruining VA!!!!

Reeeeeeeee!

28 OLYMPIC MEDALS
More gold metals than most countries.
And Otakon.

Sup bitch fresh prince of belair here, desu if your on Cred Forums I probably know you

Nigger, Clutch makes up for all of MD's shortcomings.

I'm hoping he is waiting for his second term, cause if he tries this now, he probably won't be reelected.

Otakon is going to DC next year, BCC was getting too small, plus I heard some payment issues.

Does anyone know if Old Ellicott City is fixed up yet? I've been meaning to explore the Hell House grounds but I don't know of another road to the area that doesn't cut through EC.

>the schwanchors from mskfc
>Hillary die Anne rod ham clinton pandered to Irish Americans when she fell like a sack of potatoes

A shame Otakon is moving to D.C. next year. the BCC was pretty comfy

Cecilfag here.

Cecil College is a liberal shit-hole.
Too many negroes stinking up the library.

There actually was some faggot who had a hilldawg banner since like the start of 2015 took it down like 6 months ago

Meanwhile this is just down my street

Western md and the plains before the ocean.

True Marylanders, at least us smibs, disregard the law.
If we want a gun we have one. City folk are morons and probably should have guns anyway.

Basically, if you're a smart Mdfag, you disregard the law.
As long as you're not an asshole, it won't matter that you do since you don't make grief for your neighbors anyway and thus never have problems with the fuzz.

Baltimore county here, nothing but trump signs. My parents are reddit tier libshits but they aren't excited about Hillary. They think trump will kill us all though.

>I work as armed security

yup i knew it. normal people can get fucked.

I'm originally from clear lake. No joke, I miss the wide open sky and the heat.

which nova? monasshole? unfairfax? or lees(((burg)))?

Lol yea I caught his recap on Sunday and heard him talking about his Sack of potatoes with a blond wig.

Wew lad

Bullshit, but DC's little Md anyway at this point.
The Md National Guard could annex DC if it wanted to.

Also otherwise I saw no hilldawg paraphernalia. Like 3 women stood outside a polling place for her when the DNC primaries happened

Mfw converted saiga sporter
Mfw ak built from scratch

i wouldn't want DC in the state even if they paid us to join.

>GET IN HERE ROCKVILLE

MD is nogcentral.

Although I do bang a chubby chick in Towson every once in awhile.

sigh, now I miss her.

Frederick Reporting in!

Fight me!

there's never been a better reason

Literally everywhere except around and between DC, Baltimore, and Annapolis. Driving 40 through the mountains out west is absolutely beautiful, and across the Bay Bridge with all that farmland is actually pretty comfy as well.

Oh trust me, all my guns I have would be illegal had I tried to get them after 2013. Next time I go see my family in Ohio I'm bringing back some more AK mags.

dc.otakon.com

Then all the nifty museum shit is ours though, when balkanization happens. Right now we have to fight those cunts in Vagina over it. And they got a good military presence.

If I was a NEET I would make a thread for his show everyday. But I'm always working when he's on.

Getting there, the bridge might be open now but you don't need to go through town to get there. Just take River Road if you're in Baltimore County or Ilchester from Howard & park right by the river at the Grist Mill trail. Stairs from that area lead up into the grounds.

This. We already have too many niggers

I don't know, Bel Air is pretty big, and not very degenerate.
>ignore alleged heroin problem
North or south?

Frederick fag here. What do you think of the City compared to all the small towns around Frederick?

MOCO! Rockville, MD. Though i'm in Detroit for Grad school.

Yeah, I miss all the great country roads out in MD. Took all of 20 minutes driving out of Bethesda or College Park to hit some really good spots. I recall an excellent road near BWI as well.

>not using the NSA to cuck Virginia's capabilities

Same. There's always the I Heart Radio App. I usually take my lunch at 11 so I can sit in my car and at least catch the last hour.

Downtown Frederick is cool. Cool shops and historic buildings.

art school?

There used to be one of those skeleton chairs at the antique mall in Savage Mill but I think it's been sold.

Wayne State University School of Medicine...you in Detroit too?!

Right? I wouldn't call Baltimore redpilled by any means, but the majority of non-niggers who live there are definitely not cucks or retards, and I think even the blacks can see Trump is pretty based

Brother.

Well, we do have Andrew's and there's a few active nukes there on stand-by...
First strike on Norfolk and Langley.

Ayy!

That's what I use. I'm always driving around so I need my gps to go through the speakers so I don't get lost and fuck radio static.

>Right now we have to fight those cunts in Vagina over it. And they got a good military presence.

We have aberdeen, ft meade, wallops (we'll use it as a missile battery), and pax river. We could do ok. They have quantico not far away, but maybe we can feed them the midshipmen to slow them down so we can make off with the good shit before norfolk can bring assets to bear.

oh and we definitely have more nogs on hand. for what they're worth as cannon plugs. we could lure them onto the bridges and deny a Potomac crossing for a while, long enough to bring the bridges down. If we got all the close ones they'd have to go up the river past leesburg to cross and then they'd be really feeling the FUN AND JOY OF THAT QUAINT LITTLE FERRY OH ISNT IT FUN LETS NEVER BUILD A BRIDGE ANYWHERE BETWEEN POINT OF ROCKS AND THE BELTWAY REEEEEEEEEEE

If all else failed we could take white's ferry and push towards winchester/front royal until we found the missile silos hidden in those hills and just fucking glass the cock suckers from the lush comfort of cheney's bunker network.

Right here nigga

Don't forget the huge surplus of HEs stored at Indian Head.

Thanks lad.

Mayo Maryland tiny little trashy town at the end of 214

>current year
>not just using NSA magic to fucking ruin all of the tech they rely on, including C4ISR which would make their infantry useless

douevenmaryland

Harco here, is salisbury the only college that accepts only people from harco?

I deliver furniture all across Maryland and grew up in Frederick. I love how it is a cross between western maryland countryside, civil war history and being close to everything

This is very true, most if not all of the blacks I know from the city distrust if not openly hate the federal government and Hillary. They're still all dems, but pretty much nobody votes anyway.

Fredneck report'n.

Any Cred Forumstards want a meetup over drinks?

nice trips rockville bro

Oh yeah, before I forget, fuck PG county with all their goddamn speed and red light cameras. Seriously, there must be more just in Greenbelt then in all of AA county.

yes

Wow this is the only time I have found other Middle River bros in a Maryland Thread.

Better than Montgomery, I've never been nabbed by a camera except there.

I'd be down but theres a pretty big gap between SOMD and Frederick

They're fine as long as you aren't a fucking degenerate driver.

Does anyone know a decent place to work software engineering in MD?

Lot of my fellow Frednecks reporting in. Perfect Cred Forums breeding ground with route 40 turning into Mexico

Rockville, dubs capital of Maryland. I'm proud to say it's my home.

Silver Spring here. I love MD but it sucks that it's such a hardline deep blue state. I didn't mind it before but now I really really just want to help Trump out with the electoral college.

Brandywine, checking in

Hmm. I'm suggesting a meetup! Something halfway for everyone.

Grevey's Restaurant & Sports Bar
8130 Arlington Blvd, Falls Church, VA 22042

Saturday, September 24 10 pm EST

Ocean shitty reporting in

FUCK MARYLAND
FUCK YOUR DRIVERS
I AM FROM BOSTON AND I'VE DRIVEN ALL ALONG THE EASTERN COAST
MARYLAND DRIVERS ARE THE FUCKING WORST
I ONCE GOT HONKED AT FOR TAKING A RIGHT ON GREEN BY SOME CRAZY NEGRESS BEHIND ME
jersey was way nicer than I expected, dunno why people hate on it
except for Newark
god, the smell

Nope.

Is it still packed with asians or have they stopped calling it Wonton high?

Yeah I spend my day on the road I fucking hate the drivers.

Ayy lmao, same

I learned to drive stick at age 9.
I can promise you this. Anti-speeding shit is vile. Fuck those cunts.
I've never had a speeder piss me off in 15 years of driving, but slowpokes? GTFO before you cause a wreck. Slows are almost as bad as drunks.

At least you have a fucking Micro Center

>MD meetup in Virginia
>black roommate checks in thinking his bumper stickers will save him from bantz
>posts flipped pic

the shittiest state in the union

t. Virginian

Ellicott City reporting

How can anyone fucking live there

Literally everyone including myself is either a spic or a nigger

I was actually in DC for that snowstorm past July
you guys really suck at everything
that was a regular snowfall for New England

Yeah Virginia is shitty. Virginia is for nigger lovers.

City/suburb drivers m8e.
Sorry about that, but lesson learned - stay away from the interstates and cities. Go down 301 instead. Less ass hanging out.

Elkton

Naptown reporting in

>maga

Easy. Open a bar and you're good

Tom?

Naptown? The fuck is that?

kek

DC loses its shit in a drizzle. If a raindrop falls on the beltway it causes a pile-up.
Heavy snow/ice in the south is an excuse to go drift racing.

Oh hell I love Ledo's. There's one right by my house.

was pretty atypical for the mid atlantic desu senpai

Snapolis reporting

Annapolis

Anyone from Pylesville? Does anyone know where that is even?

OH FUCK HOMIE U STILL STUCK AT THE TSWHS???

Funny how DC shut down for an inch of snow a few days before we got hammered by 24+ inches (29.2 near BWI where I live).

Fucking Dorchester county reporting in. One day I will get out of this place

fuck the winter here

i hate it so much

R O C K V I L L E

Too few of my shore brethren are here. It makes me sad...
Salisburyfag reporting. Born and raised, not for college.

Because out snow storms ice up quick. Obama didn't understand it at first either, "well shiiiiiiiieeet dog, wez gotz snow. In Chitown n shit, why DC so pussy?"

>implying maryland isn't infested with them
at least we keep ours in check

Same
I live in a nice, white neighborhood though, so it's not that bad for me.

I too am surprised how few Eastern Shore Fags are here.

my brother was driving back from work the night that the snow started, while I was doing research at the National Archives at College Park. the archives closed early because of the weather prediction and I got home early, while he got to watch idiots try going 40 on icy roads, spin out, and crash.

I actually did like DC for the food. holy hell that place has great food, even the fucking Harris Teeter food was great. even though the literal Apartheid is fucking weird.

best place down in Maryland, though, is Showcase in Beltsville

ayyy, Clarksburg here

Sorry bro. Salisbury ghetto af

fuck I'm still laughin

Why? The shore is stuck in the mid 70s, what do you expect? Can say this because I've lived most my life on the shore.

Still a ton of east and south Asians. Probably still a white plurality though.

So out of all of us who have tried it, what do you all think of Mission BBQ? Personally I love that place.

I love it. convenient and solid bbq.

Germantown in Montgomery County.

I volunteer for Trump and participate in the community if you wanna ever chat and possibly unite efforts shoot me an electronical mail.

david . fanci AT gmail.com

kek, how does it feel to get shit on for two to three months straight every year

Snow and ice was always an excuse to hop on the tractor and plow local roads for fun.
Always loved winter for that.

Down here in Florida, fall and winter suck. I hear hurrican parties here are a blast though. I've been waiting to try one, but nature doesn't seem to hate Floriduh for some reason.
I'm gonna move back up north within the decade. Boring down here. Good year-round pay, but dull. Food sucks too.
>sea food
Yeah. Okay.

It always surprises me how many responses Maryland threads get. There are alot us for such a small state.

>Edgewood
>niggerest place in the county
Fuck, I lived there when I was a kid. I remember it being a really nice place, everything was clean, the people were friendly, and the elementary school I attended was great. But that was all in the late 90s. Exactly how bad is it now?

Then again, I might just be idolizing the place because I had to move into Baltimore, so literally anywhere is better than this place.

Same

Aberdeen represent

I'm always late to every MD thread.

Who's ready for some big fall Rockfish to invade the bay?!

A lot of nigs in HS, but it wasn't a bad place to grow up as long as you don't care about being 2 hours from the nearest real music venue. OC is always a haven of rich fuckbois and Russian qts during the summer.

I grew up in PG. And being 40 years old I can remember it being mostly white in my neighborhood. But slowly as each family moved out, a black family would move in. Now these were solid middle-class priced homes. But the kids, despite being decently well off, adopted that ghetto thug culture. And then came the street rivalries and petty crime. Eventually followed by straight up murders. Property values sinking inviting more and poorer families in. A vicious spiral. Now I would not go back to my old neighborhood without some heat. Permit be damned.

I also grew up on a tobacco farm in SOMD.

And St. Mary's stuffed ham is possibly my favorite food in the world.

I'm a dirty liberal in Towson for school but I'm from Moco so it's paradise for me

I voted for Hogan though, based lymphoma man

How many shorebillies even know how to use a computer?

It's not terrible. Still a white majority.

Harco is majority white everywhere. Edgewood just happens to be quite (((diverse))).

Used to live in Annapolis county.
Glad I got out of that near nigger infested place.

>mfw is most nigger

Aaaaaaaay

Been a pretty awesome summer though. Caught tons of blues. Shit even caught some crazy stuff off point lookout ive never had before

Pinfish(?), sea robin, lizard fish, blowfish. Fucking crazy mutant season LOL.

Pic related. Roommate with pinfish(?)

More than you think. I would be surprised if anyone from Dundalk or Essex could figure it out though.

>annapolis county
wew I knew that sounded wrong.
I meant anne arundel

Stuff is the best food ever, kikes and mudslimes be damned.

>PORK IS A DIRTY ANIMAL!
No, your dumbass just doesn't know how to cook right, Hakeem.

Anyone a logic fan? homie is dope, i bet he lurks

Wicomico County born and raised, moved away.

WHERE MY EASTERN SHORE AT?

Anne Arundel is good for only two reasons now.
1. Renfest
2. Tractor Pull

Yall lost the mall 2 decades ago.

Crownsville should just go ahead and declare itself its own county.

Well that's when the economy started downhill. The economic outliers are always the first ones to feel it.

Everyone I know browses Cred Forums or reddit. There isn't a whole lot else to do. And we do have half-decent internet.

That looks like a needlefish to me. Did you hear about the jack crevale that was caught up by point lookout? Those rarely ever come up the bay so far. Also way more cobia this year than I've ever seen in MD waters.

>Maryland thread
>PG, Baltimore, Rockville Asians, Bethesda Bubble, Montgomery White, et al
>all Western Shore

Caroline County here
Represent
This is the poorest per capita county
>live in a town with no police force
>1/4mile long
>ride my bike to my job at farm every day
>Spend my free time on LSD and the Choptank
>Eat only locally grown
>maintain a large garden
>have enough property to do whatever I want
>live on a river that leads to an ocean
>Eat only meat that I can trust, the meat from animals I have killed
>2016
>not being a transcendental John Barth

I have found Eden and it's name is The Eastern Shore of Maryland!

Langley park whaddup

>Cooking crabs on the stove

Two things I couldn't have given a shit about.

Yea heard they were catching them off some bombed out sunken ship out there. Never saw it myself.

Charles Co. MD here

Can anyone help me get a job, there's nothing here in Southern fucking Maryland.

yep I live right down the road from where nigger korryn gaines was shot :)

stay woke senpai

>get drunk
>eat turkey leg
>celebrate white culture.

The fucks wrong with you desu?

pennsylvania here

why can you fucking assholes not stay to the right on I83?

start slinging cocaine

I can understand not giving a shit about LARPers, but you're missing one of the finest things in life by not seeing a tractor pull.
They're about as far removed from leftism as possible in this world.

Got any skills Neet?

because fuck you thats why

thanks for the 30rd mags thou

>tfw knowing the waysons and going to tractor pulls and demolition derbies

There's plenty if you're a tradesman of need.
The scrubs moving in to work in DC need repairs. They ain't the self-sufficient types.

St. Mary's student here. Really hoping Trump wins to trigger this school into oblivion.

I've been wanting to go out to that target ship and catch some big red drum while they're still here but I'm stuck up by DC working too much.

Pic related, big fucking redfish in the bay rn.

Owings mills reporting in.
The new Wegmans is lit

You ever fuck a girl named maggie?

I do clerical and customer service work apparently. My skills are heavily into multitasking

Bro fist

AINT NO MORE CRABS! ALL YOUS GONNA FIND NOW IS DEM BIG OLD BLACK SNAKES RICH KEKSERVATIVES WHO SOLD THE STATES SOVEREIGNTY. SHITTY BITECK CORN & SOYBEANS THAT KILLS THE SOIL IT GROWS IN IS PROBABLY WHAT KILLED THE CRABS.

Im not white.
I've seen them but they seemed to be about as equally worthless as the monster truck shows that are advertised once a year.

maryland why does your flag look like shit

Who the fuck hasn't?

Nice. Never caught one.

>tfw going to Budd's Creek for jet-car drag racing
I've personally seen this car do a 4.92 at 303mph in 1/4th a mile.
That's not TF fast, but considering it uses a god damn jet engine to pull that off, no torque at all, is amazing. Crazy fucking bitch mang.

So jell

Which part? It is crazy how quickly it has happened. Riverdale is getting there.
My grandad was part of the last batch of old timers to hang out at pg plaza in the early 90's, hot shoppes mob lol.
I try to make sure outside dindus feel unwelcome in my part, you can tell who belongs and who doesn't. I stare em down, creep by in my truck, various dickhead things.

The flag of maryland is the one thing I can say I'm proud of. Its aesthetic asf. You must have really shit taste.

What would you declare a good looking flag?

Do you know any Clerical or customer service position available or in DC

It is the coat of arms of Lord Baltimore. It's literally a sign of royalty, making it the best flag.

Love the SUPERCHARGER SHOWDOWN ! ! !

Haven't been in while though since I quit fixing cars and no longer have a snap-on account for free tickets.

You don't go for sport.
You go for fun, and atmosphere.
Smoke, noise, the smell of fuel alcohol and diesel, seeing a tractor outfitted with a P-51 Mustang engine, good food, and no leftists, city trash, or muds to be seen(outside of country nigs who aren't a problem anyway).

I am trapped in suburbia please send help.

Hola

>Growing up in St Marys
>straight track
>dirt track

Feels good bro

Transplant.

Laplata reporting in. It's spilt between Hillary and trump. There is that nice giant Trump sign down 301 though.

I love it here in Western MD. Out past Cumberland, it's a different world. The landscape reminds me of Vermont.

The only place more third world than riverdale. Woodlands is tight tho.

Ummm. No. Sorry.

That was my first drag race. I remember seeing the Paddy Wagon wheelstander, and watching Bunny race and win(apparently she was bad as shit back in the day), and a jet car breaking the 300mph track speed record. 1993 I think it was.

Haven't been to MIR in over 11 years. I hope Royce didn't ruin the place after the improvements.