This is the current state of the election, according to Nate Silver. His maps are pretty accurate...

This is the current state of the election, according to Nate Silver. His maps are pretty accurate, even though he is a cuck.

Thoughts? And is it possible for Trump to either get NH, or CO? Unfortunately PA is out of the question and this NM meme is just that a meme. I'm sorry NM has too many Hispanics. RI, is most likely going Clinton as is, MI and VA.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/new-mexico/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton-5751.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Trump and white people

>Hispanics
>Hispanics
>Hispanics

No mate, don't lump the spanish into this

New Mexico has a Mestizo problem, not a spanish problem

If New Mexico had a hispanic problem, it'd be filled with Spanish people, not mestizos

you know what i mean. There are too many "Mestizo", in New Mexico for Trump to Win. It's not like that in Nevada and Arizona not even close.

I think he could win NH. Looking at historical data I could see Trump winning VA, but the polls say otherwise. I don't see how Clinton's polling there could be so good when Obama's turnout was so marginal in both 2008 and 2012.

>Entire shillbot election rest on two current swing states which used to have strong republican leanings
Lmao

In 55 days it'll be obvious: Michigan went red because of William Jefferson Clinton's NAFTA.

Go Trump!

There's currently talk of VT going Trump, Sanders really got them hating SHillary.
That would force a tie.

Republican total non-performance in New England and the Mid-Atlantic -- due almost entirely to non-White immigration, especially in Virginia, Connecticut, and New Jersey -- make it extremely difficult to win national elections.

They basically need zero surprises in the South and West and over performance in the Midwest. When they can't flip something a Wisconsin or an Ohio or they can't count on a Colorado or Nevada, everything collapses.

Non-Whites have to be killed. They have to be overthrown and murdered. The entire electoral process is a pointless exercise and amounts to nothing more than masturbatory procrastination.

Fuck!
My ID says miCH!
I feel your presence Kek! I am your vessel!

It's like the Ethnics forgot that Trump offended them

Daily reminder that Hispanics is an ethnicity. There is no such thing as a Hispanic race. It is a subdivision of the white race.

Hispanics are all white

Nh is blue. Hahaha. Shill map confirmed.

Listen, I know some Hispanics are pale and some might have blonde hair and blue eyes. But this, image is a bunch of typical Mexicans in America. These people are not white and this unfortunately is the typical view of Hispanics in the US

Those are indian mixes though senpai. The term hispanic is just incorrect with this they are native mulatos

Im 'hispanic' and pale as fuck

He's making a greater argument about the term "Hispanic" ought to refer to [Roman, Gothic, Celtic people from the old imperial province of Hispania Terraconensis], rather than what the US government uses it describe [east coast Puerto Ricans and California mestizos] when they created the term for the census in the 60s or 70s.

Hes going to get Michigan.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

call them mestizos
Anybody with heritage from any spanish speaking country has their ethnicity labeled "Hispanic"

My glorious ID agrees!

I think that map will be the final outcome. It seems pretty in line with what the predictions have been all along.

>Anybody with heritage from any spanish speaking country has their ethnicity labeled "Hispanic"
That might be how they are doing it now or how they have been doing it recent censuses. I'm just explaining where the term on the census came from and when it came into being.

I hope so, but doubt it, I'm surrounded by liberal cucks...

Well, he's still got to worry about holding his gains. That being said, Colorado is totally flippable if Johnson stays in the whole way.

nobody thought hispanic equels automatically brown in the 80s

Trump is up BIG in recent polls. Hell there's even been a poll that has him leading in New Mexico.

Then we got the mudslime bombings and now the Clinton IT expert fiasco.

At this point Trump has all but secured the win. All he has to do is not fuck up the debates and it's a lock.

Mich and dubs. Kek is present.

number feels like kek

He's ahead in NM and CO, the older polls just are still weighing down the average.

>daughter of Pureto Rican immigrants meme

Most recent polls I saw from Colorado on 538 have trump ahead, so if he wins that he wins the election. Despite seeing a bunch of Trump signs near where I live, in one of the most dem heavy parts of the state, I still think he won't win PA.

If Cred Forums posts 1.64x it's current pace will happen on election night!

We will need more CTR shills to reach that speed. And the Aussies need to bantz at double speed for enjoyment!

The posting pace should go through the roof during the debates and has the election approaches.

Probably will happen

Colorado is polling red recently.

I think someone said NH is too? Not sure.

No he's not

Hillary michigan voter here. He has no chance. We have a huge population of Muslims, arabs, mexicans and blacks. The pink crackers with no kids out in the hick land up north aren't going to out vote us. You lose brah.

He needs to flip either Colorado or New Hampshire, as those are the two closest to doing so. He isn't getting New Mexico - there are other recent polls with a much larger sample size showing Trump getting crushed in NM by 7.

NH appears to be the best bet given how out of the way it is and unused to campaigning it is. Trump simply showing up could help.

If he wants to flip Colorado he'll have to go 'dude weed lmao' probably.

>election night
>8pm in Oregon
>polls close
>CNN calls Oregon for Trump, a mild surprise given recent polls all coming up red.
>Trump projected President!
is "1 post by this ID"
>Donald smiling with a scrap of paper
>Scrawled "Thank you Cred Forums! First the Whitehouse, now this get! What a great night for America's future!"
>becomes new sticky forever.

Nate Silver has been changing his shit all fucking year.

>Muslims, arabs voting for a women

If there is one thing I know about arabic men, they love taking orders from women!

The NM problem is partially that Johnson is polling above zero. Donald can actually win if he can capture Johnson's votes.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/new-mexico/

Not a chance.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as How do I install apps, is in fact, What the fuck/How do I install apps, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, What the fuck plus How do I install apps. How do I install apps is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning What the fuck system made useful by the What the fuck corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the What the fuck system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of What the fuck which is widely used today is often called “How do I install apps”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the What the fuck system, developed by the What the fuck Project. There really is a How do I install apps, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
How do I install apps is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. How do I install apps is normally used in combination with the What the fuck operating system: the whole system is basically What the fuck with How do I install apps added, or What the fuck/How do I install apps. All the so-called “How do I install apps” distributions are really distributions of What the fuck/How do I install apps.

You faggots need to check this Michigan dubs

Not a chance. Clinton is up by 20

but it says user generated right there

He's leading in Colorado, he's leading in Michigan, of all places too.

He's gonna win.

And we're going to re-elect him in 4 years.

Three polls showed Trump leading in CO and two showed him leading in NM.
>this NM meme is just a meme
Polls aren't memes

The blacks are waking up fool.

Another state where Johnson is a spoiler.

Praise him!

>Unfortunately PA is out of the question
Nope.

>
>
>
>

Leave this sliding thread friends and join us

Kek will Cali red

>Language, how does it work?!?

Trump is winning New Mexico, Colorado, and New Hampshire.

This map isn't up to date.

As of right now, the election is Trump's to lose. Hillary is fucked.

>Rhode Island
Wat

Trump will win NY.

He's within a point in Maine and there haven't been any NH polls since 9/10
I think he'll win NH

It's up to date, Silver doesn't go by the most recent.
He has a weird system of averaging and adjusting polls that I don't even think is biased, just retarded.

I am so tired of this stupid meme. Look I get it, we're all hopeful, but I live in NYC and you have no idea what these people are like. Aside from the handful of conservative neighborhoods NYC will be entirely blue, and as we all know from history, upstate is useless in swinging the tide.

>His maps are pretty accurate
kek

>he will have to go dude weed lmao for a state where weed is already legal
Nah

Trump will get Colorado, New Hampshire and New Jersey as the one people werent expecting.

Wisconsin and Michigan will be very tight but still go blue

ny is a meme but pa may not be and im starting to wonder about nj

PRAISE

9 percent of NM is actually Spanish though, Spanish is the 5th highest nationality in the state. The mestizos of the 20th and 21st centuries from Mexico have ruined the state, and the indian welfare leeches are pretty bad too.

Wisconsin is also worth a shot. If he can make them less cucked, he can win there.

>up to date
>not biased
>shows CO as blue when Trump has a 4 point lead before the most recent terror attacks

wew, that's a "weird system" alright

Rhode Island is mafia territory and they pay respects to their Dems in Boston/NYC

contested yo

VA seems pretty close, and may be our best bet aside from NH.

MI is probably lost, and WI seems similarly out of reach, especially because PA tends to be a good litmus test for how a candidate can expect to perform in those states. I'm still hoping for either VA or NH. I get that CO used to be a purple state, but I fear the liberal immigration from the coasts has utterly ravaged any hope we ever had of turning it red ever again. I doubt it's anything but a meme, but who knows.

We've really just got to hope that he can maintain the lead he's got in states like NC and NV. Iowa looks pretty locked in, and Ohio is surprisingly promising as of late, but NC is still on the fence and NV can always be a wild card.

Your analysis is 10/10. Colorado and New Hampshire appear to be the best targets at this point.

Trump is winning in Ohio and Colorado. Even if we concede Pennsylvania to Hillary, Trump still wins. There literally aren't any current avenues to victory for Hillary, especially with recent current events and the upcoming debates.

The MSM are running out of ways to spin this.

NH, VT, ME, and NM are all in play.

I think that if Paul Ryan and Scott Walker would actually just give Trump a solid endorsement, WI might have a chance of turning, but those two dimwits seem to be holding out on giving clear support, and that can't be helping.

Don't count us out yet, but if we do turn, it's going to be close. If we could either convert Milwaukee or Dane County to go red, it'd be in our pocket for sure.

>Dane county
>red
pic related
t. dane county resident

If Wisconsin doesn't go red after a Muslim horde literally invades the Mall of America and attacks Christians, then this county truly is doomed.

How the fuck is Trump winning in Colorado?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton-5751.html

Why would anyone care what Scott Walker says? Wasn't he recently outed as being insanely corrupt?

If you bothered to read the fucking page you linked to, Clinton had a 10 point lead in early August, then a 5 point lead at the end of August, and now she's four points behind.

Why can't all the wetbacks leave this country? We would be in a better place.