Any MN bros here tonight ?

Anybody remember when minnesota was comfy ? I'm only old enough to remember some of the 90's but that was way comfyer, not as much newly developed cookie cutter stripmalls with little ceasars and other bullshit everywhere, hardly any refugees anywhere and uptown wasn't dangerous at night, everybody was just happier in general and there weren't as many of these out-of-town yuppie hipster people who live in minneapolis and treat everyone like shit.

MN feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

carinsurancecomparison.com/which-states-have-the-worst-drivers/
youtu.be/wXEyo7_-XMA
youtu.be/cxzBQJQwFd0
youtube.com/user/AaronClarey/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shameless self bump, anybody not from MN want to talk to me ?

>lonely

I lived in the Twin Cities for a couple of years. Back in Wisconsin now. Minnesota isn't too bad. Where do you reside?

i live like right in between minnepolis and st paul kinda by the state fair grounds, i live off the street that the philando castille dude got shot by the cop after he robbed the super usa that i walk to (and can basically see from my apartment)

i'm getting out of this shit hole it's like a living hell

Albertville here

Shit Cloud representing.

Goddamn, you'd think the Somali would stay indoors for a couple of days, but nah, they;res still fucking everywhere

I'm just in the thread for a good ole and Lena joke. Uff da!

>what kinda I-94 exit you want
>just fuck my shit up

Mankato Reporting in

Do the somalian women still lurk around in the night in their burkas like ghosts? Used to scare the shit out of us on the way home from the bars

do you people realize yet that it's all over ? did you townies wake up from your slumber ?

Not really, I usually travel in a pack from the bars.
Not my problem. This is my last year in this dump.

where are you running away to after you get your shitty degree ? your home town in north dakota ? or are you real good yupster and already have a job lined and are moving to some other shit hole super city where there's a higher chance you'll get stabbed ?

Try harder champ.

Rich people zone reporting in.

that was trying pretty hard, i can't try harder

listen man DON'T move to minneapolis for your own good, it sucks and everything about it is getting worse

Lol u mad?

too much traffic out there for my taste, and too many hillary voters

My goofy white college friend has an actual minnesomali gf

Roseville, reporting in. And you're wrong, uptown was always shit. According to my folks, it just used to be drunk Natives that were causing the most trouble.

Yeah traffic is hell. I commute everyday to the U of M

Yeah, I have friends down there, and a sister. I don't have a reason to move there. Been looking at moving to Texas because jobs, but will probably keep living in the burbs with my HVAC job

yeah, i've been in a constant state of anger for the past few months

Rochester master race reporting in.

White guy in the ghetto, reporting in. I've never had a problem besides loud people on the bus.

oh god that's awful

damn i was thinking about moving to texas, i'm a carpenter i work seasonally and travel during winter if i come back to u.s. (i may not) i'm going to think about moving to texas, definitely getting the fuck out of here though

612 represent. I really want a place outside of Glencoe and 212

Move to south Minneapolis.mstill ghetto but if you live by lake nokomis you have access to roads outta the TC. Plus lake nokomis coffee shop is pretty fun and has a great patronage of gun owners. My girl worked there for years and I got to make some great connections in case SHTF.

>moving to texas
>to do HVAC/R
Don't. I've been told that both professional standards and wages are both lower down there in our field. Just do what I did and take a job in heavy industry. I went to a power plant and it's awesome not dealing with customers or women in the workplace.

It's not as bad as the liberal atmosphere on campus. In one of my classes we had to fill out a questionnaire where one of the questions asked what your preferred pronouns were. I wish I took a pic of it

Why the fuck is lake superior over 1300 feet deep?

You guys really need to stop spreading your hippy bullshit to Fargo. You're ruining our town with your "minnesota nice" values. We're now a "welcoming city" thanks to you.

Had to leave Rich people for Corn then take a trip to Madison. This sucks.

I really don't mind it here. I find the winter weather comfy, and the jobs good. But I need to get out of my home state for a little while before I'm stuck here for good.

I should clairify, I don't intend to do that once I graduate. It's just a steady well paying job I have around here before I get my first big boy job.

So glad that Shit Cloud State isn't like that. I mean, you can clearly tell when somebody is special snowflake gendered anyways.

Ancient glaciers and shit

We needed a big moat to keep the Yoopers from coming over. We might have overdone it just a little bit.

Up in Virginia this week for work. There anything to do here other that go to bars?

Fuckin Iron Range here...so so sad all of the time

wow, yeah that university is fucked, it's putting out some of the dumbest people into the workforce i've ever seen ?

Minnesotans are so passive aggresive

No there isn't. Full time resident.

that's why i hate them, they let their women rule over them, just like the ancient swedes and nords, just lanklet nu-male pussies

and the women are cold feminist whores, so i don't even know why you would want them ruling over you

Well, guess I'll be drinking at the Sawmill every night this week. At least the waitresses here are hot.

/UMD/ here
East Metro home checking in

i worked up there for a few days i saw more than one person with swastika tattoos, the pajeet we were with was nervous

you should stand up against it instead of bending over apparently

Based Dinkytown reporting in.

stillwater is comfy if you got the MNbux

not based i go to magus books and that's it

Dinkytown a shit ever since Mesa pizza has been charging too much per slice

Never been in there.
Mesa is good but the fucking hobos and niggers ruin it. It's literally nig central after like 11pm

Here

Highland Park ww@?

lol the sauk rapids serial stabber grew up in fargo. the walmart on 13th is practically a refugee camp. so glad i moved back to bismarck, but even here we're getting niggers all over.

West Grand forks here, i love how i can experience the best of north dakota and minnesota all by walking

Last thing I got there was key of solomon I think. As opposed to the lesser key.

Go to Boomtown off highway 53 south towards eveleth and past the stop lights on the highway. Waitress are meh but food is very good

This town has been blacked. Which created the skin heads. Lots of methbois too

last thing i got was the book of lies by crowley, let my best friend borrow it, now it may be in upstate new york

i want to go there and spend like a grand just on books, they have good herbs and shit too

lots of drugs definitely

Funny that you mention that. I have also gotten a book of lies from there.

There are two other occult bookstores in the area that I know of, but Magus is the best of the three IMO.

Winona reporting in, can't wait for fall to commence.

What the fug. There are poltards that live right by me and go to this shit school?

Not me. I just like good cheap pizza

Ayyyy what apartment complex you in? We should throw a Cred Forums party so bring your swim trunks, beer, bitches, and SS uniform

Ah, my hometown.

How are things there? I know the highway on the west end is under construction. Mom said they're putting in a roundabout to match the one on the far east end, almost outside of town.

where's somalia on this map? was interested in moving to mn but reports sound like the somalis are getting restless and political.

I've been hanging around the U of M campus recently jonesing to "accidentally" bump into a girl I used to know.

What program you in?

When you actually look at the numbers, the somalis are like one half of one percent of the population, being about 30K out of a state of 5.5M. They are concentrated almost exclusively in and around Minneapolis. The rest of the state is fine on that point, one recent newsworthy stabbing notwithstanding.

Like Chechen immigrants, who overwhelmingly cause trouble, the same is true of Somalis, however. And it is this tiny clutch of humanity in our midst who have brought us so many news stories over the past few years. The smallness of the sample size compared to the havoc that it wreaks is ridiculous.

Wright county here, no blacks allowed.

>tfw daycare?/school? of exclusively Somali kids near workplace
>they come to the nearby park sometimes and typically harass dogs being walked by their owners

If you aren't in the cities, I wouldn't worry about it.

Andrea is pretty good. 2 slices plus fountain drink for $7 or so.

I'm in 1301. SS uniform? Can do. Bitches? Come on, we're on Cred Forums.

I'm a history major

>lake Nokomis coffee shop
If you're talking about Nokomis Beach Coffee I live two houses away. Wassup pham? Moving to an apartment between lake of the isles and Hennepin though for the winter and then hopefully getting out of this city.

i'm from lake elmo. it's the best of everything.
>quiet
>near water for boating
>10-15min to downtown stp
>10-15min to downtown stilly
>10-15min to woodbury shopping centers
it's great

Brooklyn Dark here

Minneapolis and St. Cloud.

Why St. Cloud, I haven't the foggiest.

More importantly, the Vikings were consistently good year-in and year out. It didn't matter who the QB was, that offense was beastly.

By the way, I've got the biggest Sam Bradboner right now. Looked like Kurt Warner out there throwing the ball knowing he was about to get knocked on his ass.

Hey fellow Fargobro!

I used to deliver for Woodbury dominoes, And there is not one straight road in that town.

>If you aren't in the cities, I wouldn't worry about it.
I would. They are very clearly spreading. Used to live in rich people land, then that turned to shit, moved out to the redneck area, and a few years ago that area started developing like crazy. They are already building low income government housing for the refugees in redneck land. Unless the state changes course, and it probably wont, redneck land is going to turn into a ghetto as the niggers continue to spread.

I've lived in Kentucky and it's significantly better than Minnesota in a number of ways. They do have a black problem, but their black problem is getting better. Minnesota's is getting worse. In the next few years I'm going to have to leave. It's either further north as the twin cities ghetto continues to spread then move again in a few years, over to Wisconsin, or back to Kentucky. Kentucky really seems like the best option at this point.

>Lose Teddy, now AP

F. Nice new stadium ya got though.

damn your close Cleveland reporting in

Resident here; can confirm. There also are no stretches of more than 300m that aren't punctuated by stoplights.

nope not really. other than inwood/radio/hinton and manning ave

nnnoooooo I'm in the Venue...........

I've been looking for jobs for after I graduate, and some of the companies up north seem better to me every day.

Viking suck and our new stadium costs more than a NASA mission to Pluto

Fun fact: In the original film, only the opening scene was (fictionally) set in Fargo, North Dakota, with the rest being set around Minnesota proper.

But during this opening scene, there is an exterior shot of who soon turns out to be William H. Macy pulling into a bar, up in Fargo. In fact, this shot was filmed in Minneapolis, and the site of the bar exterior is now a literal apartment building/charity effort for people living with HIV.

Minnesota: a proud tradition of sending the Poz up Fargo-way.

Bemidji reporting in. This town has a plague of timber niggers.

Which town senpai?

>tfw I walked past a pol poster's apartment today to buy some stuff at target

Delano

AP fumbled 8 times last season and his YPC was shit. This year, he was averaging 1.5 YPC until he got hurt. If anything, he was holding the offense back and fucking up the salary cap. I'm just saying the money would be better spent on Andrew Whitworth next year.

Also, Bradford's first game as a Viking looked better than any of Teddy's games. I want Teddy back, but if Bradford keeps hitting receivers in stride 30 yards downfield, I smell a trade.

Time for the bleach

> I'm a history major

I'm down in the ghetto-ass area near the convention center.

Why do you guys let Paul Ryan get away with this?

11-5 last year

2-0 this year without AP or Teddy Bridgewater

Suck it, butthurt fudgepackers

HOLY SHIT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT CALLS IT SHIT CLOUD

The wood chipper from the movie is in the visitors center up here lol

THE FUCKING DINK STINK

Mankato here too. How's it going?

Highland Park reporting in, still too expensive for any undesirables to live here. Although, that doesn't seem to stop them from crossing the bridge from Shittiapolis (I seriously hate you people so fucking much). Build a wall around Saint Paul please.

Fucking swedes are the reason MN has been going downhill.

Irish bros are were its at. German pretty okay too.

Still better than the rest of the country.

Used to work there, now work in Brooklyn Center (best job ever). They found a body in the dumpsters behind our building like a month or two ago.

Stop lying. Kentucky is a shithole filled with poor, dumb, ugly bastards.

eyy more based mankato bros

Hoodbury here. I'm upper middle class and I'm better than you.

fuck cake eaters

I was in minnesota a few months ago, I noticed mall of america had a huuuuugeee amount of women wearing burkas, can anyone living near there confirm or did I just happen to catch some rare occurance?

Fargo/Moorehead bros?

Seward Neighborhood, Minneapolis reporting. Just returned after a decade living elsewhere. Can confirm it's a hipster hellhole. Better food now though senpai

It's just so graphically descriptive and accurate.

If you ever see Superman cruising in his slug bug, be sure to look for that confederate flag on his dash.

Everywhere here has too many women with burkas. Our state has so, so many Somalians.

Damn, he's right--Big Government spending is out of control. I'm a #Johnsonmissle now

you can thank the cucked Lutheran agencys that agreed to help them out in the 90's

Over at St. Thomas, sup nigga

Anyone else at St. Thomas? Chillin in Flynn hall, hmu bitches room 248
Feels nice not having to pay anything to go here

They got taken over by commie proto-SJWs back in the 70s, so Lutheran Social Services is not actually Christian at all.

Used to go there. Drive through campus everyday. Little sad that yoga pants aren't as popular on campus as they used to be.

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY HAVE THEM WHEN I WENT THERE?

Why you not paying anything?

Uptown isn't dangerous at night.
Unless you're a fucking faggot.
Which I bet you are.
I'm from Chicago.
You minnesotans are some self entitled, poorly educated people.

Plus you people don't know how to drive.

Richfield reporting in

Mother runs something there, I have 0 fucking idea what she does but it's enough to get me free tuition from the school
The women are really fucking bitchy this year and dress p poorlyl

Don't know if you're still here OP but hello from Longfellow neighborhood.

612 here

>tfw the taco place was out of chipotle sauce the last time I went there
REEEEEEEEEEE

>I'm from Chicago.
>You minnesotans are some self entitled, poorly educated people.
the irony is palpable

You do know Minnesota is #2 in hs education and #10 in college right?
Illinois on the other hand is 31st and 12th

>you people

Please go back.

Chicago is almost entirely to blame for our crime problems.

That's fine and dandy. Never said that cesspool of illinois was any better.
But you people lack common sense.
And like I said.

You retards don't know how to drive.
Shouldn't take 30 minutes to drive by cherry on a spoon.
You dumb motherfuckers park in intersections trying to avoid red lights.
Stopping traffic more.
K.
You guys are fucking stupid.

>You guys are fucking stupid.
sick burn

MN bro here. What can we do to sway the blue haze?

Because all the Somalis and methods addicts came from Chicago. Lolyeahok.

Nah. I'm good.
States alright.
The people here are just half functioning mongols.
And I enjoy the people I do know here.

"Lakes and Trees" sounds nice desu. Also, does the image misspell "beets" or is "Sugar Beats" country the place you go to join a "sweet" drum circle?

Lake Phalen checking in. The Somali menace is leaking over here from Minneapolis. I was hoping the Hmong gangbangers would keep them on their side of the river.

I know right?
You guys are stupid.
I haven't really encountered someone here who wasn't over the age of 30, that wasn't stupid. So. Sorry. Dumbass

Is this what passes for an insult in Chicago?
Man, you guys must be mad all of the time.

i live in west st paul. liberals and degenerates fucking everywhere

the state really is beautiful, though. even the city - most trees out of any other US city. the lakes are fantastic too, particularly visiting duluth. potentially great place to live, just dont go near the twin cities and go to more conservative small towns.

Wrong again buddy
carinsurancecomparison.com/which-states-have-the-worst-drivers/

They speak only in Ebonics

I put up a bunch of Trump stickers on street signs in Richfield for lulz.

MN threads are never anything but hurr durr muh lakes, muh driving, muh somalis

This is actually a decent idea

What would you like to talk about, then?

you forgot about winter

Someone here has a legit trump sign hanging in their window next to a BLM sign, shit's super weird

Cloudtown bro here.

Well trump would be better for race relations.
Blm is a buncha retards though

Anything. How about the Jewish wire around St. Louis Park?

I am starting to see more and more people with Trump signs and I still haven't seen any Hillary signs in Richfield after people took down their Bernie signs.

Mankato reporting in. msu grad. Milo is coming to msu in December.

Bullshit.
You guys are horrific.
My cars been hit by drunk drivers 3 times in a month.

And if it isn't cars. It's self entitled faggots jay walking. Either in uptown. Or fucking downtown.
Next time some mouth fedora wielding cunt walks in front of me I'm gonna snap.

In St. Cloud right now actually. Going to school to become an engineer.

My friend has called it the cloud city of Somali before, talking in a fantasy-like way.

Oakdale here, going to school and trying to get a job at 3M. I'm from Milwaukee, but a girl trapped me here. MN is pretty nice though. If anyone around wants to do some dnd, let me know.

Wew laddie, you seem pretty upset that you aren't allowed to drive like an Illinois madman here. Maybe head back down to Chicago yeah?

That better not be you, Justin.

Literally just had dnd night on Saturday

>Woodbury
>not cake eaters
Bruh

Edina represent.

Feels good to be rich and white.

Good luck. I've had two friends who worked at 3M. Apparently, it sucks balls. People sleep in their cubicles and use Excel badly if you're going for an office job there.

I travel to Minneapolis all the time

What the fuck is up with all the God damn hijab wearing somolies?????

Literally everywhere

>my shitty anecdote means more than statistics

It was pretty until some chicagonigger came in and ruined things.

>asshurt chimpcago

If you live in shitty areas, you are going to have to deal with shit user.

It's why I don't live in a shitty area. Does common sense not exist in Chicago?

Drove down for a seminar a few months back; Chicago driving is fucking terrible.

>From Milwaukee
Trapped isn't the word you wanted; saved would be more appropriate.

Pro-tip: Wisconsin is exactly the same thing as Minnesota except worse in every conceivable way.

I usually describe wisconsin as "a cut-rate Minnesota"

pls no bully

The Sweden of America.

By Allāh, Islam will soon take Minnesota through Righteous Jihād.

Allāhu Ackbar!

More concise, but I feel that drawing it out adds to the humiliation.

ayyyyy, where you at senpai? We should hang out sometime if we don't get stabbed by the somalians on the way.

Sioux Falls SDbro here. The somali bullshit is spilling over from MN.

Maple Grove checking in

Underrated post

TAKBIR!!

youtu.be/wXEyo7_-XMA

Minnesota is shit compared to Iowa

UMD class of 2004 here!

who /Ottertail-County/ here?

Went to Winona State for 5 years. Nice school, shit town. Living in the Twin Cities now.

>Wew laddie
>Maybe head back down to Chicago yeah?

Kek MN. Chicago Here. oh boy there are lot of somalis here, maybe go back to somalia yeah?

Ya boy from Hopkins checking in what's good?

>Raspberry Festival is the shit

Eh, South-eastern Wisconsin isn't as cold during the winter, and both of my friends live there.

Too be honest I prefer Somalis to regular blacks and Islam is 1000x better than Judaism or Hinduism.

Here's the original non-chipmunk version. youtu.be/cxzBQJQwFd0

Packing up and moving over to shingle creek.

Get out

chisago county here

Any good /out/ up there?

Good move. I'd be headed somewhere else if it weren't for finishing up my degree at AR. You been to that new Broadway on 85th?

>corn

same as the rest of minnesota

Burnsville here, who up for dnd

You ever heard of Exalted? Shit's cash.

Anyone play any MTG in St. Paul? Used to play at Hi Score but too many cucks, which is a shame bc they were really good players

SD here. Nuke the cities or stay contained in your shitty cucked state.

phone flipped the image

Former Eden Prairie resident

Now I live in LA

I hate commiefornia but in the past six years MN has totally changed in my perception...is it as shit as it seems now? I don't want to go to sweden

I'm from California but relocated to the mid west for work. Ive been living in Madison but I also work in minneapolis.

People in minnesota are the rudest most worthless humans. and i hate all the somlians. you can tell these white people are so fucking weak with all they allow.
fuck minnesota. wisconsin is muchh much better although I've never seen milwaukee

Nothing is worse than LA, not even the Blackhawk Down reenactment that is southern minneapolis. Stay away from there and it's just fine.

One of my best friends left Oregon and moved to Pillager, MN years back.

Willmar here. Will St. Paul please take back its Somalian refugees?

Played at Mirkwood when I was a wee lad. Don't think that is a place anymore.

I've noticed a trend. All the worst weirdos and degenerates leave Minnesota and move to California. A fair amount of the normal Californians move to Minnesota.

>wisconsin is muchh much better although I've never seen milwaukee

Oh boy, you're in for a real treat then.

>we're all fucking within a few blocks

Sauk Rapids here, I hate how dark and hostile St Cloud has gotten in the last few years, the damn Somalians fuck everything up man

I am a new resident of Minneapolis. Where do I go to find cute RedPilled / Nationalist women?

Any ideas? Everyone here seems ultra liberal.

t. NOT Somali

Man we need to hangout man. Feels good to know there are fellow Cred Forumslacks near by that can help me defend this neighborhood from the Bix Noods

NOWHERE
GET OUT OF THE METRO FRIEND

What a faggot haha

>mfw a house a block up has a BLM sign out front
>Of course the house of actual black people two doors down doesn't have one
>Because they are successful and not cucks who feel the need to virtue signal

Where you at, senpai?

I don't have any guns, but I'll do my best. I need to work on my ccw permit.

In the Ice and Snow region of the state. Only been there for a year so far, but it hasn't been too bad.

Used to live in Eagan for a while, haven't been back in the state since earlier this year though. Family has a cabin up near the Canadian border and near Grand Marais, a little port town on Lake Superior. Pretty great to be up there. Fantastic weather during the summer, you still get actual winters and the subsequent coziness, and it's about 95% white.

I'm sure its too cold up there for the Minnesomalians to come up. Go north, Cred Forumsacks. Go north and prosper

Can't since my new job is here. Convenience of location at the moment.

Somalis aren't that bad.

Bix nood means "welfare check" in Somali.

it actually means "dispensed upon moving"
at least according to google

Sorry friend, I really feel bad for you.
this_is_bait.jpg

Not him, but the ones who don't spend all day mugging college students seem alright. There are some that try to integrate into our society and do something useful. I like a lot of the Somalian cab drivers around here.

Somalis don't mug people. Ever. You're thinking about regular west African slave descended blacks.

No, I'm dead serious.

Lakes and Trees here. Race war when?

Bait bait bait

It's not bait, Somalis are Hamitic not congoid.

Coon Rapidsfag here.

>born in 1991
>don't see a single nigger in school until middle school.
>no niggers in my neighborhood or street
>first off the boat nigger family finally moves in into the neighborhood when I start middle school
>elementary school that I went to closes down after I graduate high school.

Feelsbadman.jpg

The suburbs are turning into nigger ghettos. Wish they would have stayed in brooklyn park and brooklyn center. Glad I joined the army and gtfo.

Old school Minnesotan checking in. Long gone these days. Can confirm spending the 1980s on a lake in the Minnesota heartland was great times. Spending the early to mid 1990s in the Twin Cities was epic for raving. Sad to read how much of a shit hole the state is these days. Doesn't come as any surprise though. Things were already going to shit in Minnesota by the late 1990s.Would like to come back to visit but won't because know damn well
>Can't go home again

Good. Governor Dayton doesn't want racist taxpayer money from biggots like you.

Prospect Park whaddup

>tfw living in MN after fleeing my home state and know your exact feel

We should do a meetup at updown that arcade bar in uptown. Sometime during the day cuz it gets crazy busy busy

Deus vult

>I'm from Chicago.
>Plus you people don't know how to drive.
fucking lmao you can't be serious?

every single time it's some chimpcongo retard getting into a five car wreck on the interstate and killing a family of five. how the fuck is a chimpcongoan going to honestly accuse anyone of shit driving? you're known for shit driving

it's pretty much true. since we made welfare and benefits less easy to obtain in wisconsin, the niggers from all over the area have been going up to minnesota for the gibsmedats

Ayy Sioux Falls represent. It's much worse here than Minnesota.

>tfw St Cloud resident and stirring the pot for a race war
I meandered about to various places of business since the attack and loudly voice my opposition to Muhammadayton and his cheery band of ISIS soldiers.
Fuck what the faggot cucks around here think anyway, I am ready to cleanse.

How does the camera stick to the dog's butt?

I live in East Saint Paul, Payne-Phalen neighborhood. I do not 'shop local'

Owatonna pollack here something is going on with the "refugees" why don't they stay and fight for their nation is my question. Also the video of mudshits swarming mall of america is amazing.

that picture doesn't look like donald trump at all.

>be a shitskin
>fight for your country
>or flee to a first world nation for free gibs and ficki ficki

You tell me.

who is that pic?

I have to call BTES, I think they keep messing up my internet connection.

oops, wrong thread.

Ian Snow

I did a search, and it says that this is Ian Snow....

Wrong one?

Little Canada here. I was living in South Dakota since 2011, I came back in 2015, and although this place has changed, a lot of it for the worst, however, no matter how bad it is right now, I am still happy to be home.

Como neighborhood checking in
Crawling with Muslims because there is a mosque

Check facebook and look for the rebel flag. You won't be disappointed.

found this on his wall.

i remember. the neighborhood i grew up in has been thoroughly BLACKED though. then again im mestizo so you guys probably see me as part of the problem.

how can one have a rebel flag AND be a fan of Islam at the same time?

This makes no sense to me.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

He made youtube videos check out his videos on his wall.

I really hate it that my Patent pending beard style is being used by SJW's and the like...

makes me angry.

I don't have a facebook page anymore... and I have to sign in to see his videos.

I deleted mine facebook page about 6+ years ago.

Facebook sucks.

WUT

what fantasy world do you live in where minneapolis wasn't a hipster capital in the 90s?

Sick dubs yeah I just use it to follow people like him and piss off normies. I'm glad you quit tho because I've been hit with post blocks for saying tranny while referencing my car haha I need to switch to twitter.

>WUT

That ian snow guy, has the same beard as me...

I had this beard style for 10+ years, and all of a sudden, it's like Every social justice warrior and whatnot has the same beard style.

I shouldn't have to change my beard just because they are all copying me... lol.

I like my beard.

Sorry, just a bit of a rant.

Well, I kinda had to go somewhat off the grid back then.

I was working as an apprentice stationary engineer in arlington VA during the runup to the 2008 campaign....

One of the buildings that I was responsible for was an old INS building, that was converted mid 2008 into hillary clintons campaign office.

I was doing some political blogging, and I sort of got blacklisted and fired, so I had to leave the area...

There are other reasons that I had to move, but it's sort of....... odd.

(((They))) have been following me ever since, and trying to make my life a living hell.

I REALLY don't like hillary clinton.

That was the best job I ever had, and I was damn good at it too, top of my apprenticeship class and everything.

He fights SJW's but agreed the beard is over run with faggots.

>I shouldn't have to change my beard just because they are all copying me... lol.

youre just another schmuck with a beard. get over yourself.

>89589147
>That was the best job I ever had, and I was damn good at it too, top of my apprenticeship class and everything.

I was actually "Approached" by the freemasons in about 2006-2007....

I didn't show any interest though, and I think I might have pissed them off.

>youre just another schmuck with a beard. get over yourself.

Thanks for correcting the record.

>anytime I switch to npr while driving

>He fights SJW's but agreed the beard is over run with faggots.

So, is he affiliated with islam?

He has that posted on his wall under his interests....

Fuck man they always fucking correct the record hard haha

LOL no he made those allahu akbar videos and corrects the record about islamy. He once went into a muslim group and roasted them hard haha.

wtf?

a post just dissapeared!

[sigh]

is my greentext just messing up or something?

oh, for fuck sakes, this place is so hacked....

>build firewall

They're watching

man I wish I lived someplace like MN where you could just drive off into the woods in a couple hours. Nearest wilderness to me is like 5 hours and even then its just bumfuck West Virginia and not north woods and lakes and shit

>build firewall

Seriously... but what can one do against the NSA?

They put backdoors into all hardware!

And hillary's shills have access to the shit.

>They're watching

Yeah, I know.. they've been doing this shit to me for 11 years.

I've managed to get quite a few of them fired though.... so that felt good.

But what can one person hope to do against Multiple Governments intelligence agencies?

Vote trump

>Vote trump

Oh, I'm doing a lot more than that...

I usually canvas Cred Forums and bring the fight directly to the Anti-Trump, Pro-Hillary shills.

I did a lot of good work against Cruz and Bernie, and I think I've persuaded a great many people to vote trump with my dank memes.

This is one of my more clever ones, lol.

"But, that's not hillary!"(TM)

NOVA is a strange beast. It's not DC or Maryland but it's not really quite VA either. Good money to be made if you know the right people though, all the military contracts have the whole region suckling on that sweet government teat.

I'm from the NW suburbs.

Fucking shithole of a city, but no Somalis on my block. They're shopping at Byerley's though which is weird, you'd think they would stick to their shitty back-alley goat slaughtering operations but nope.

Must be the welfare bux.

I remember going to Minnesota two months after my trip to Sweden. Both you faggots are obsessed with Zoomalians.

Blogging about 9/11 is something they usually don't enjoy...

I think I made Cheney mad, to be honest.

I think I might have made bush cry, even....

It was during the firing scandal of the 27 us attourneys who wouldn't go along with the patriot act provisions, and they had scooter libby take the fall for it, and then they pardoned him.

Made me mad.

kek

Of course, Israel hates my guts too... they have been gangstalking me since I was 6 years old...

I think they do this to all of the intelligent goy.

(checked)
Okay dubs, now you are just being cynical.

here's one of my old avatars from my myspace page....

it's my eyes with glasses on... heavily "Photoshopped"

that dude is holding that camera suspiciously close to her head...

anyone think he's using high frequency subliminals on her?

I think you've had enough jenkum for tonight jamal

no

not until now

I think you should get some sleep.

>anyone think he's using high frequency subliminals on her?

Because that is one of the things these bastards do... using mind control to rape women.

-Adendum-

Well, I just got "Warned" (Pic related)

I can't tell if they are warning me about the quality of my posts, or if this is the illuminati or whatever telling me that they are just going to mind control all white women to rape them....

I'm probably going to get banned again for even posting this...

But if this IS the illuminati "Warning" me, I don't see what good it will do you, you are never going to stop tourturing me even if I comply with your demands, so what is the point, really?

I'm making a new thread on a different board more suited to this type of discussion, and this will be my last off topic post in this thread to attempt to not be banned.

New thread
Anyone who wants to continue this discussion plz join me in new thread.

sorry, forgot pic related.

lol... I need coffee.

Last post, I promise.

who /cappy/ here?

youtube.com/user/AaronClarey/videos

I miss the cookie cutter malls with little caesers or sbarro's inside.
But mostly I miss the 90s, although shitty, it was a pretty decent time.

Southeast metro here, used to be northeast of it.
Lots of Somalian shits and Indians where I'm living, apartment often smells like cooked onions. Is that the only thing these buck toothed fucks cook?

My mother grew up in east St Paul, back in the 50s it used to be nice, now it's a nigger and Hmong neighborhood with bullet holes in most buildings.
She drove by her old house one day and some sheboon leaned out the window and yelled at her, being white she assumed she was the Realtor or someone from the bank that was going to take the house.

No, Somalians just ask if you're Muslim, stab you if you aren't and scream 'allahu ackbar'.

Eagan is filled with Somalians and street shitting Indians, one day when I was going to work at about 5:00 am, I almost ran over a pack of niggers that decided it was a good idea to walk across Yankee doodle road wearing dark colored nigger clothes.
I did see them, but that didn't make me slow down, as I blew past blaring my horn one of the niggers did a jump punch at my car.

absolutely nothing reporting in