Is your blood cursed with the Great Khan's seal?

Is your blood cursed with the Great Khan's seal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanoma#Diagnosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

No I'm white

>tfw had the opposite
>my birthmark was a whiter spot (I'm white) on my chest
>now I have vitiligo
>entirety of hands are pale, Irishman white, reaching up my arms and everywhere else on my body
>birthmark was pretty much absorbed because my chest is completely pale white
Sucks tbqh because I can't tan anymore.
I was never dark skinned because I'm white, but I could tan and I did, and now it's much more difficult being out in the sun now.

>tfw losing pigment on my face
>not that noticeable
>see black army recruiter several years ago back in high school
>he had vitiligo on his face
>had a white side and a black side
It's the weirdest shit.

/thread

what does masonry have to do with this thread?

I have a circle birthmark on my arm. I always forget that it's there because i can't see it without twisting the arm.

when I was a kid in like junior high there was a girl that had a mole that covered her entire forearm and was covered with thick black hair. She was white too, the whole town was. Why did the parents allow her to live like that?

You guys need to ask your parents. The mongolian mark goes away after a few years. But it's believed something like 60% of the world population has the gene for it.

I got a vanilla-brownish con both sides of my hips, do that make me extra finnish ?

I've had mine my whole life. So, you are saying birthmarks come from mongolian genes or what? Am I a descendant of Ghengis khan?

Is that what this is? I've had it since as long as I can remember.

The blue one does. And quite possibly.

Here's a fun game:

Birthmarks are the remnants of wounds which killed you in a past life. The position in which you sleep best is also the position you died in your past life. Try to come up with a story that ties your birthmark and sleeping position together.

I have a small birthmark on my forehead, and I sleep best flat on my back. I guess maybe I was a soldier that got shot in the head during a battle. My mates carried me down into a trench where I died.

Same here, i got a birthmark below the right side of muy lips and another one on my left cheek, i think i killed myself on my past life

I have birthmarks on my right shoulder, my left forearm and my left shin, all are small. I sleep on my stomach. Tbh I have no idea how I would've died

Probably a small Port Wine Stain. Not as bad as Gorbachev's.

what doesn't it have to do with this thread ?

My birthmark's on the side of my neck, and I sleep on my side.
???

morals and dogma is pretty good i have a copy like that to
pike was a good man he was a high ranking klansmen who fought for our race in the reconstruction period

Only birthmark I have is on the right side of my neck. I sleep best on my stomach. Looks like I got stabbed in the neck and died in a pool of my blood. Probably by some nigger.

Shrapnel maybe? Bomb blast threw you and you landed on your stomach?

Stabbed in the neck while sleeping, or maybe impaled during some kind of accident and died that way while people were trying to move you.

Well, normally if it was cancer it would change shape and shit. Normally. Sadly it looks a little like a carcinoma. Get it checked, woman.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanoma#Diagnosis

arms up like im in chains with birthmark on my abdomen

>probably stabbed while chained in a dungeon

I'm both a dude and have had this LITERALLY as long as I can remember, so if I was dying I'm sure I would have been told by now by any number of doctor appointments I have had.

there is a medium size birthmark under my right tit and I like to sleep on my right side.

I reckon I was impaled there and slowly bled to death.

No birthmark at all but I do sleep with my arms straight up (imagine standing with your arms vertical to the ground, that's how I sleep).

Also fuck the ex that recorded me sleeping like that night after night, I didn't need to know that shit.

Birth mark on the inside of my left bicep and I sleep best on my side what do?

>perpendicular
Not vertical, hard to describe I guess

Yes. I had the mongolian spot on my tush when I was a baby. It faded like they do though.

where you learn this?

That 60% is Asia + Americas. Us Whites don't have it.

Wouldn't ever call it a curse. Also, yes. Everyone on mom's side is born with it.

>weird birthmark on arm
>whatever the fuck happened I died laying down on the opposite side
Its a series of 4 lines, getting gradually larger, the final two are connected.
Its probably some horrific health problem.

Birthmark on thigh, sleep face down on the bed.

I must've bled out and slumped forward dead after standing in line or whatever.

You were beheaded for being an infidel. (PBUH)

My nephew has Mongolian spots they go away when kids get older.

>Us Whites don't have it
oh look at me im so special, we are special

germanic pig

>one of my birthmarks is on the center tip of one of my fingers

how do I explain that one

So did Micheal Jackson, except he used the condition as an excuse to become an effeminate white man.

>60% lol wut
its 10%

Heroin overdose

>a disease that turns you even whiter
You need to go breed with the entire 3rd world.

several kroger gas chains report they are out of gas please pay attention to this

ive got a birthmark on my guts around my belly button and i sleep best on my side, maybe someone stuck a finger in too deep.

you were once a japanese soldier that committed sepuku

No birthmark could indicate a natural death. Could also be a bomb blast, killed by the shockwave or something.

Shot or maybe stabbed, hit an artery. Could have laid down to die, off the injured arm.

Suicide maybe. Tested the knife on a finger before cutting your wrists? Or maybe cut yourself on a sharp edge of a gun. How do you sleep?

Yes but mine is on the left

same.
inner thigh about sack height
sleep on face
couldnt think of a plausible death but ill go with yours.

Arrow shaped birthmark on my butt cheek, sleep laying face down. Guess I got an arrow in my ass and died face down?

>you died with honor user

I got a big birthmark on the inside of my left elbow. Combine that with how I've sort of skirted the edges of heroin - society and sometimes I think I OD'd in a past life

Yeah, do u call it the purple dragon?

I have plenty of birthmarks, so I must have died a violent death. Most notably, I have one small birthmark on my forehead, where Hindus put that dot. I also have one just above and to the right of my navel, and again one up and to the right of that. And I sleep on my stomach, so apparently I was down when I died. Maybe I was a captive, forced to kneel down and shot in the back of the head so I would fall forward, and the birthmark on the forehead is an exit wound.

these days i sleep mostly on my stomach, I have a mark on the side of that too

and what do you know, sudoku might come around for round 2 with this never ending 3 year long depression!

Birthmark between 2 toes on my right foot
I sleep best on my sides
FUGGING SPIDERS

Don't kill yourself, user. We need you in the upcoming race war.

Shadilay, friend. Stay safe.

Don't worry lad it's the suffering that fuels this machine these days and there's lots to go around

>and died in a pool of my blood

You wouldnt happen to like Huey LEwis and the News by chance?

>>Birthmarks are the remnants of wounds which killed you in a past life.
So me and my wife's son (also my son) got shot in the back of the head? We have the same red mark on the back of skull.

>sometimes on sleep on back with arms crossed over chest
>birthmarks only on arms mostly, except for one that might be a 3'rd nipple
W..wuz I kangz and shiet!?

Yeah

You again.

Fuck off back to Haiti, rayano

All true Dominicans are of Spanish descent, and Spaniards are Germanics.

i somehow must have died after getting stabbed in the ankle damn i sucked in my past life

i have a birth mark right on the tip of my penis

There is a birthmark on the right side of my tummy and it looks like an "i" like exactly just the letter "i" and its big red, fair sized

i lay face down

is that a mongol mark?

>rhombus shaped birthmark on my back
>sleep on my back
Hit by a spear/arrow from behind but fought on until I bled out?

I used to be an adventurer like you...

You stuck your dick somewhere it should never have been.

>birthmark on foreskin

my friend has this on his eyebrow. Even the hair lost pigment

You died due to a botched circumcision.

>sleep on my side
>birthmark on Achilles heel the tendon

Apparently they wrote epics about me in my past life.

>one birthmark is a ring around my dick
>other birthmark is a dot on my right buttcheek
I don't want to play this game.

I sleep best on my side and I have a birthmark below my nipple. Probably got stabbed in the ribs and fell over.

The only birthmark I have is on my right pinky finger and I sleep on my stomach, maybe bit / stung by a venomous animal?

I got one on my left cheekbone and the bottom side center of the shaft of my dick. I sleep on my right side best.

I don't know what kind of story is behind that. I must've gotten hit in the face and my dick chopped off.

First birthmark is just below the torax, on the left side. Second one is behind 5 cm below my asscheek of my left leg. I usually sleep face upwards.

Torax one seems easy to get, probably got stabbed there but what about the one on my left leg.

sounds like something I would do

Everyone has the ring.

Is that a flipper?

I have two quarter sized birthmarks right bellow my left rib cage.
I sleep on my left side.

Birthmark on my left side, sleep flat on my back.

I was Jesus Christ.