Will generation Z do any better?

Will generation Z do any better?

In some ways? Yes.

explain

Well they'll be more technology dependent and they'll not have an appreciation for privacy and rights, etc... However they are already turning out more right leaning and more socially conservative than previous generations. So I'd say it's a mixed bag.

Guess we'll find out

Yes. Most of them watch a shitty youtube channel called Leafy, in which 90% percent of his videos boil down to "LOL FEMINIST SJW CRINGE". Their main source of humor is jokes about there being only two genders.

>more technology dependent

fuck off, you're more technologically dependent than the boomers and you'll decry them as the genesis of the degenerate culture

>and they'll not have an appreciation for privacy
pretty sure the darkweb is only going to expand and they'll have stronger passwords than you did at 15.

I graduated high school when gen z'ers starting to pour in, and I can say that young millenials and gen z'ers are very very conservative compared to seniors at my uni

Public school teacher here, can confirm that current high schoolers think PC culture is a joke. Like an actual joke, they mock each other by saying that when someone gets mad over nothing they're "triggered" and they constantly spout memes. Oh and non binary gender identification is also a literal joke to these kids. They're all pretty thick skinned too. It's quite nice actually.

Yes.
I've had a lot of interaction with the new models considering I live next to a school and a mall. I see the ones that are just about to be rolling off the assembly line and most of them are nice.

They have that open mindedness that leads to wisdom and understanding without the lack of critical thinking skills like previous models. They have an understanding that knowledge is free and immensely powerful. In fact you're more likely to be shamed for not knowing a simple fact that can be easily Googled then you will for saying black people are responsible for most of the crime in the US.

All in all the new models seem to be more fact dependent than feeling. They have the infinite knowledge of the internet at their finger tips and they use the shit out of it.

thank fuck.

>fuck off, you're more technologically dependent than the boomers
Yes, I'm well aware.
>and you'll decry them as the genesis of the degenerate culture
No, it started back in the late 19th/early 20th centuries but baby boomers typified the consumer/materialistic degeneracy along with fucking over future generations as a whole. Nice way to shoot down an argument though by nothing but additional hominid, fucc face

Also I forgot to respond to
>pretty sure the darkweb is only going to expand and they'll have stronger passwords than you did at 15.
I'm talking from the view point of what the government's role in everything is.

Good to hear

>tfw our shitposting about tumblrtots a couple years ago would later save an entire generation from neo-liberalism

Feldgoodman

>Trump gets elected
>Gen Z is most conservative since greatest

No, we'll all be dead. At least I won't be labled a millennial any more.

slay the beast, kill the monster.

PC culture is not neo-liberalism

A competition-driven, global, and asymmetric marketplace favoring the owners of the means of production is neo-liberalism

Idk man.

I'm 19, most of the people around me in school are fucking retarded.

There are some people who can utilize their magnificent system of neural tissue to rationalize and understand certain things. Most however are plain retarded and rely on social media and media interest to guide themselves through developing political opinion.

Hopefully it's just a phase for alot of my peers or a current lack of interest.

If it isn't resolved, the country is going to shit. I bet every generation says that though...

>The "it's a meme you dip" high schoolers are now the steadfast soldiers in the culture war against political correctness

I DOND BELIEB IDD :DDD

This

I guess I'm a part of it so hopefully.

I'm 18 and I can confirm, most of the people I know are pretty conservative except for the Communist cloppers, but nobody takes them seriously

Enjoy your ban underaged

what city are you in ?

Well most classify it as early as 1995. I'm 20 so no underage ban 4 me

19 year old here. Can confirm. My senior year in math the entire class shit on pc culture and hillary/bernie supporters

They'll be even worse off. Not only will they be taxed to death and have to compete against hordes of Third Worlders, but they'll also have to compete with machines and A.I. while also having even less privacy and rights than we do now. The amount of liberalism, multiculturalism/anti-whiteness, feminism and all the other horrid things right now will have at least doubled. The early 2000s were the last shreds of post-WWII prosperity and globalists basically own everything at this point. It's all downhill from here.
The media will still blame them for all of the world's problems though. Gen Z is the next scapegoat. Look for those kinds of clickbait articles in about 10-15 years.

The future looks great

>Gen Z will save american culture

Thank god

>most classify it as early as 1995
No they don't you nigger

Thank KEK

:/

wtf I'm gen Z now

I've been seeing alot of anti-feminism/ pro trump gen-z people, and I live in a blue state
although one wonders how much of it is ironic

Us 90s kids gotta come up with some sort of social security scam to rob younger generations.. Anyone got some ideas?

oy vey

The pendelum always swings back and forth. I go to Syracuse U, which I see as pretty liberal, and I see girls wearing MAGA hats and guys hanging Trump flags in their dorms.

19 is the tail end of the cuck generation it gets better the younger you go
t. also 19

Found out about that recently too. Don't know if I'm relieved or terrified.

>the first thing to show up on google must be the consensus and true

Who the fuck names these shitty generations?

>Greatest Gen
>Boomers
>X
>Y?
>Millennials
>Z

fuck you

Gen Y are millenials. It's supposed to go
>X
>Y
>Z

Wasn't this literally the plot for Family Ties?

((((Student loans)))

Why did it start at X? Are we going to have generation A next or is it AA?

This shit makes no sense.

other shitty generations who hate the fuck out of the generation directly following them

Here's 4 more examples of it being around 95-96. Top one is Canada but got cut off.

You clearly were not alive during the 80s

>why did it start at X?

hahahahaha. The reality is even scarier. Their real personalities are on behind a screen, the non fictional personality is phony. With millennials there is at least a disconnect here, but with Gen Z there is none. Gen Z is fucked.

Jesus, when did Pepe become such a vicious bastard?

Yeah, okay, sure

so I went from being a millennial to being Gen Z in one thread

hm, made me think

Same. As someone who is 20, this is really quite shocking considering everything for the past ten years had me pegged as a millenial

You realize most millennialis aren't sjw leftists right?

I was born on 98 , am I gen z or millennial?

>be millennial
>majored in english
>spend my days doing online work and make money that way
>miraculously not a liberal

aren't Gen Z the spawn of late boomers and early Gen X?

SJW's are mostly Gen Y, and that generation is only barely starting to have kids

As far as the image goes anyway

that said, the half of Gen Y that ISNT full of faggots and weirdos is turning pretty conservative in reaction to the other side.

>However they are already turning out more right leaning and more socially conservative than previous generations

I havent really been aware of Gen Z and how it's turning out, but are there sources for that? as far as ive seen they seem almost the same as Gen Y but more technologically inclined and far more dependent on social media

2000 is the cutoff. You're on the tail end of gen Y

that was before he became a smug politcal figure.
He went through a "fuck everyone and everything" phase as part of his necessary character development.

Can't get any worse when it's already the worst

digits confirm that kek agrees with my analysis

It depends. I'm almost 30 and if I had a kid soon they'd be gen z. I have a few friends with kids

Most gen z kids parents are gen x(they're in their 40's) now.

>probably a millenial but not 100% sure because everybody seems to have a different opinion on which years constitute millenials
>dropped out of high school
>do computer repairs and web design out of my apartment
>slightly right-leaning

>17 year old
inb4 B&

Im Gen Z. I grew up thinking i was a millennial. I am happy now.

they were called Gen X because the generation was never really named until a dogumentary that came out in 1991 called then Generation X. basically, they are called Gen X because their generation has no name like "Silent Gen, Greatest Gen, Boomers," etc.

Millennials are also called Gen Y because they are the demographic directly following Gen X, and born of the same parents. And Gen Z, similarly, is also born of the same parents.

Gen X-Z were all the spawn of the Baby Boomers, so they all link together as a string from one to the next. past Gen Z, there is no name for the current crop of kids being born in this decade yet. Kids born to Gen X and early Gen Y.

Also you clearly were not alive during the 80's

why? the kids i see these days are even worse than the ones I went to school with.

Fuck I guess I'm gen /z/ now

IDK. I dont like Millennials for dragging down this country, but Most of the Gen Z kids in High School are little shits.

>More socially conservative than previous generations

What people leave out of this is: conservative to the standards of their time, and their time will be awash of liberal lunacy.

I don't what everyone is talking about. Every Gen Zer I've met is degenerate as fuck

That's not their main source of humor you retard. You're already becoming an ignorant Millennial.

this guy wasn't around for the 80's, that's for sure

we Gen Z now

I will always be of the opinion that if you remember 9/11, you're a millennial / gen Y
If you were like 4 or less or so and don't remember then you're Z

UH! BIGOT!

ITS GEN-LGBTQIAAPLLPSZX$33N+

ITS CURRENT YEAR YOU CISSHIT.

Every Gen Zer I've met:

>Wears Snapbacks
>Wears shirts with Swag and shit related
>Talks in ebonics
>Says nigga all the time
>Spends a shitload of money trying on loud bassy sound system in his car
>Blasts rap and hip hop in his car with the windows all the way down
>Spends a shitload of money on shoes
And that's the just the beginning

I'll just let pic related speak for itself .
And this is coming from a Gen Zer, aleast i think I am. I was born 97.

Kek. The eternal Aussie strikes again.

I am gen Z and very conservative.
I live in the basement though but am looking to constantly improve myself.

I also believe that people need a religion and some of my peers are unironically falling to Islam, which concerns me.

Communist cloppers?

Don't associate a wholesome, pure movement like clopping with commie assholes please.

Yes

Gen Z > Gen X > Millenials > rotting maggot filled cow shit >>>>> Baby boomers

fuck my le generation xDD so grown up
fuck off

Hopefully. Each generation seems to resemble their grandparents much more than their parents. Millennials are the most worthless self-absorbed generation since the baby boomers. Gen X (my gen) were widely criticized for not being politically active (not protesting every for every leftist cause de jure) and instead going to work and getting shit done. If gen z turns out like us they'll be fine. Pity about *their* kids though.

I'm confused, I was born in 1995 and always thought I was Gen Y. Am I Gen Z now?

I'm not a fucking born in the generation faggot. I'm grateful to be around in the digital age. I can listen to any song with a click of a button.
But you can't sit there and tell me that my previous post is in accurate

Gen Y is turning 30; Millennials are in their early/mid 20s

It did. Gen x, then gen y, now gen z. At some point somebody decided to call gen y millennials, and that's stuck for the last few years now. But they were called gen y through ~2005 or so.

(((nootropics)))

What happens after Z?

Numbers?

there is no future beyond z, silly.

What if I have a vague memory of listening to it happen on the radio in first grade, but don't know if that memory is actually real or not.

Wait what happen with gen Y?.

greek alphabet

Born in 68, parents were in their late 30s, early 40s.

No baby boom lineage for me. Dad grew up on Tommy Dorsey, and was in WW2.

>These alpha-sigma kidz just don't understand good anime!!!

fug

This generation is named after the last letter because there won't be a future after them

>tfw I'm gen Y and I push the "positivist" theory my "constructionist" sociology teachers
Fucking feels great, I even red pilled a American Indian anthropology teacher, I think it got him fired though.

>Each generation seems to resemble their grandparents much more than their parents.

>Millennials are the most worthless self-absorbed generation since the baby boomers.

??

TFW gen Z

get out

congratulations, you are that weird outlier between generations. You missed the Boomer cutoff by only a few years.

that said, gen Xers were also born to Greatest genners, sort of like how some Gen Zers are Boomer born.

>Leaf getting nervous about Hillary's impending demise

Nigga I lost sleep last night because I was so happy about that furry faggot IT fucking everything up.

Who would each Loud vote for?

gen alpha apparently

>1995
Fuck it, I give up on being a millennial. I am now a #Cru/z/Missile

>a literal child who can't comprehend jokes and memes

generation z folks

There's got to be a bottom somewhere.

you're forgetting about the indoctrination that takes place in college

MODS

This
Horse fucking is an art sir
Do not accuse us of funding this PC cancer

This post made my breathing easier.

It's to early to tell. In 9 years we may know. All I know is that half the people I grew up with are idiots and traitors.

Have you heard any kid use the word cuck before in real life?

>Inherit boomer wealth
>don't give it to kids when you die.

Can confirm from my little sister

drugs are becoming only more popular with new generations.
basically all my younger cousins (16 - 17) do MDMA every other weekend now.
10 years ago it was seen as a drug only for gay junkies and feral ravers.
another 10 years and heroin and meth will be seen as more socially acceptable.

pro tip: a significant portion of the Western Gen Z will be conservative Muslims

Drugs were normal a century ago. So meh.

MDMA is actually far less bad for you than cannabis.

The only bad part of MDMA is the chemicals and other drugs that are often put into pills.

Pure MDMA has almost no negative side effects provided you only use it occasionally.

I was like 9 when 9/11 happened and I don't remember it.

yeah no, you are talking about ecstasy.

>work and make money
>not a leftist
Checks out

'ecstasy' is nominally MDMA.

A lot of ecstasy (i.e. the kind you get in pill form) is made with MDA and MDX (synthetic, weaker versions of MDMA), often mixed amphetamines.

>calling normal hats snapbacks

fuck off with this nigger-tier banter

When the fuck did I switch generations? Could've swore 1996 was part of the Millenials too.

Thank god I'm not a fucking Millenial then.

There will barely be any.

no, its only downhill from here

Depends on frequency of use. People tend to 420 blaze it every day and it turns them into idiot hippies.

Doing MDMA once a month is fine, especially if you're pre and post loading with alpha lipoic acid .

how many phases HAS pepe gone through?

i've never imagine a meme could be so versatile