Males BTFO

Males BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YzWq61bquD8
youtube.com/watch?v=kUH34iqK7cI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I challenge whoever made this infographic to fist fight me.

>(((DATA THREADS SAMPLE))) watermark

wtf i hate men now

sage
it's that time of night again

>women: catered to and protected by society more than men

That's what the title of the pic should be

>classes catered to women needs
>men work more dangerous jobs
>men seek happiness in food because society tears them down any chance they get

>79 years = 6 hearts
>73 years = 3 hearts

definitely made by a woman

All those degrees and ivy leagues attendance and we still earn more

youtu.be/YzWq61bquD8

>higher life expectancy
>get more honors
>earn more degrees
>lower obesity rate

THE WEMYN ARE OPPRESSED
FIGHT THE PATRIARCHY
STOP GOING TO COLLEGE
BECOME A LESBIAN STRIPPER
IN CONTROL OF YOUR OWN BODY
BUT WITHOUT SATISFYING MEN

Typical violent male response.

>women earning more degree/honors
Since women have been integrated into higher education, teaching methods have been skewed in their favor.
From preschool through college methods used always prefer women.
Women do better by sitting down and studying via rote memorization. Men need tactile learning and hands on experience.
From the elimination of recess to the baseless requirement of retarded writing courses for an engineering degree in college, education as an institution favors women.
This is without even touching on bullshit like diversity quotas that make schools enroll women over equally qualified men just to check a box.
>life expectancy
Men work more dangerous jobs and generally live more dangerous lives.
Women are the protected and men are the protectors. When there's a bump in the night it's never the women going downstairs to check.
>obesity
Reaching this far already...
Either way I'm 99% sure this is bullshit simply because women store fat far more easily than men.
>72 causes of death...
And yet what gets all the funding an publicity? Fucking breast cancer.
Fuck prostate cancer's higher fatality rate! GOTTA PROTECT DA WIMMINZ

Not even sure why I bothered typing this..
It should all be obvious.

OP BTFO

fpbp

Good God I want a gf so badly.

>women are better than men
>yet somehow women live in a society where they are """"""""""""""""oppressed"""""""""""""""

really stimulates those neurons

> battle of the sexes
you will never get laid

>more fat men than women

Fucking lies, it's at least 3 obese girls to each obese guy.

I want a VR waifu.

All you need to know about women in one sentence:
youtube.com/watch?v=kUH34iqK7cI

That image sums everything up quite well. Good thing i'm antisocial and can't get into a relationship anyway haha.

ftw

BTFO by affirmative action. No more.

>women live longer than men, they're just better!

How can you be so inwardly inclined that you think the gender that does everything dying quicker than you is some kind of natural genetics thing?

And why would you even bring it up as a comparative positive to begin with? Was it one of the few things you could find so you just used it at the risk of looking like a complete unsympathetic cunt?

/thread

found the cuck

Women get affirmative action for college acceptance. Women get liberal arts and humanities degrees instead of STEM master race.

I don't feel very BTFO. But what if Corn was president?

males more like FAILS am i right?

>1982
Great, now I know the exact point Western society started going down the drain.

what an inspirational infographic desu

In India they are raped and aborted,
and as you well know, muslima's get a snipsnap of the clit and are heavily guarded

In China they're in a sweatshop and extremely exhausted,
and in Africa aids ridden and borderline retarded

But the western woman, she rather talks about her (((problems))), womankind as a whole disregarded

But we make 30% more money faggot

relly mad me tink

wut r womyn better at?

>dying more from pregnancy

How big of a fucking failure do you have to be to die doing the one thing you're genetically designed to do?

I am going to need a source on
>women being smarter than men..

What happens when you eliminate all the non-technical studies from the statistics?

This

This

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

highly underrated

i am a woman and what does all that nerd crap mean lol :3

Reminds me of a guy I used to work with. He was bragging about how his wife has a master's degree. Then he tells me she is a teacher working for a public school. She just wasted her parent's money.

I'm no genius but I'm pretty sure I could get a master's in teaching. People just like to pretend they're smart and above everyone else.

>muh education
>muh masters

Great job on your worthless degree in children's education or social work that pays less than a bachelor's in any STEM field. You should feel proud you wasted ten of thousands of dollars on an education that is by all measures a waste of resources, especially when you give up your career aspirations within 5 years and become a stay at home mother.

aka really makes you think

kek, what do they mean by this?

>IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT MORE WOMEN THAN MEN WE WILL SUE YOU
>LOL LOOK MORE WOMEN THAN MEN IN COLLEGE

Liberal logic.

Who gives a fuck about academia, anyways? Women contribute approximately nothing to the actual functioning and progression of society (excluding their wombs). All they're doing is killing their own future and that of the rest of the world by forcing themselves into positions they don't belong at the expense of those who do.

>Put average man and average woman in area/forest with 0 rules
>man will rape and impregnate said woman within the hour
Society is the only thing keeping men tame

Attend high ranking university engineering program only, 30% women. This 30% minority are smarter than the "majority" touted in this infographic.

>Reminder that any idiot can excel in a Liberal Arts program

On another note, sage a good herb to put in a squash soup.

Wow, sure makes me Luminate

Easy to be correct when your source is your ass.