THIS IS GOING MAINSTREAM

"Source confirms sick Hillary's IT guy DID NOT disclose his conduct revealed in the Reddit posts. The immunity deal is off. #HillarysHacker"

VERIFIED TWITTER:

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/778050983574110208

No threads on this as of now.

This is a sticky on ZeroHedge, the gateway to MSM:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-19/dear-fbi-does-constitute-intent-oh-shit-guy-sought-tech-advice-july-2014-strip-vips-

This will be MSM come tomorrow news cycle.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/19/clinton-tech-suspected-of-asking-reddit-users-for-help-stripping-very-vip-name-from-emails/
archives.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3460935&userid=49701
news.slashdot.org/story/16/09/19/2239234/
slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=13233&cid=74764
blog.dilbert.com/post/126916006856/wizard-wars
forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&postid=366012129#post366012129
youtu.be/mxf1XmVZ9qY
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ZeroHedge is the Cred Forums of old wealthy men. They have legitimate influence in the world. Durden made this a sticky.

Happy to explain the difference between Durden and Ghost or Jones if someoene asks.

ZeroHedge has been a de facto filter for the MSM since the start of the presidential race.

so what does this mean? will he be forced to talk to the fbi about hillary now?

plz be my ai gf

Well this shit got slid fast.

Anyway, that's very interesting. So a stipulation of his immunity deal was to disclose what he had done, and what he had been asked to do? And apparently this was not mentioned?

Well fuck, that guy's going to be the scapegoat, the whipping boy, for Hillary's malfeasance. Sucks to be him.

Praise Kek
How did they even find these posts?

fuck off shill

Holy shit I didn't even notice OP got his ID hijacked and posted interracial niggerdick. Now the post is deleted

Interesting.

But what if Corn was president?

Just slide my shit up

AT THE LEFT HAND OF KEK!!!!
Praise KEK!!!

Bamp

Bummp

Please explain the difference

OP stopped posting after he got hijacked. Hope he's still alive and well

Shill bots in full effect.

Go ahead, check the catalogue for how many one liner question bait threads there are.

Bullshit

Good work everybody!

Thanks KEK.

Or he is forced into a plea bargain. Remember when talking to the FBI he invoked client attorney privilege when questioned about the conference calls. He may be cucked into spilling everything about the order of preservation and the deletion

d-did we do it lads?

But answer me this. What if Cows were Lions?

Evidentially this dude is a furry and a total fucking waste of space.

>that guy's going to be the scapegoat
I'm filled with rage, they could've RICO-ed that corrupt cunt fifty times over.

What about Hillary's plot armor?

Isn't ZeroHedge just another right-wing site like TCH?

bump

PRAISE KEK

Did you say something about armor?

This guys is such a try hard. No way IT guys is going to prison.

The answer is obviously morpheus.

Anyone have the link to the first stonetear thread?

This must go mainstream.

So what if Cows were Morpheus?

And she is...

I will give memes for links.

morpheus is cows and you are keanu reaves

Ok maybe, but what if Cows were in the Matrix?

He basically didn't tell the FBI that he used Reddit to aide in his activities. It's at a minimum obstruction of justice and destruction of evidence

I got a 10 minute ban for that post. I deserved it but this is big fucking news. Sorry for the shitpost mod, I know I deserved it.

Gonna answer some questions in my next post. I'm not a Rothschild member by means, but I might be able to answer a couple of question. More insight next post if anyone cares.

question:
he posted on reddit 7 months before the select committee subpoena and only talked about redacting the to/from fields (not the contents of the email), is this really significant?

Cows are in the Matrix. Cows are Morpheus.

What's with all the shills posting irrelevant cow/matrix maymays?

Suicide when?

Haha. A chink in one's armor.

But seriously, is weaponized autism the only thing that can crack Hillary?
Or will she come up with some other asspull Deus Ex Machina?

He also claimed the deletion was an accident. Now we have proof claiming he was doing it on purpose.

>but there is a chink in her armour

unless she kills every snitch
evidence mounts against her, to ride into legal battle

get confy for October wikileaks

What if Bernie was in Bikinis?

zerohedge is pretty much a laughing stock bro

even though they do post some good shit

but he didn't ask about deleting emails, he asked about hiding her email address

>is this really significant?
Yes. I can not stress to you how import this is. It means nothing if we don't spread it though.

What a retard. Should have used Cred Forums

I told you that Hillary would suffer a major political blow when she attacked Kek with her website and thus the very egregore itself.

She attacks a few thousand alt-righters at her Reno speech who happen to be occasionally in tune with the occult and with memetics, and she has several coughing fits that re-ignite the health debate.

She gives her Deplorable speech and attacks tens of millions of people, many more of which are in tune to the same, and she faints on 9-11 and practically confirms her ill health, being forced to change her story twice in a single afternoon. (From no health issues, to allergies, to pneumonia.)

She attacks the egregore itself, and within two days glitchy camera feeds literally morph her into a greenish frog-looking gorgon and now this; her campaign is now on life support, and this could be the final straw that breaks the harlot's back. All this while a bunch of internet archeologists dig out a song with so many layers of overlap with smug pepe that it's almost a retroactive self-satire.

I told you about memetics and occult synchronicity my dudes, I told you.

stop posting this cringy ass shit

That's a pretty strong opinion, leafbro. Do you have anything to substantiate that?

Fuck yourself heretic.

We're going to destroy Clinton's political ambitions by both action and intent. It is no longer enough just to point out that she's a lying old woman- everyone knows that already.

Memetics is rapid, efficient thought manipulation. The occult is understanding as yet not quantified fully.

I told you.

AbsolutelyDisgusting.jpg

Fuck yourself newfag

This cringy shit is getting so fucking tiring.

Wait wait wait.

Do you stand by your "they do post some good shit statement"

I believe.

anyone got an ultra-smug pepe? i have a couple hundred saved but none even come close to the level of smug i feel right now

Or it could be that Clinton is an unlikeable, career politician in an election cycle where being a part of the establishment in any way is seen as poison

Declaring something cringe because you're too stupid to understand it is hysterical.

Ever wonder why even Ted "I hate myself and lack the ability to smile" Cruz was smart enough to hire a memetic firm for his campaign?

We did it pol!

Our memetic powers have ensured a trump victory!

>hurr muh meme magic

Go back to /r/the_donald with your stupid cancerous shitposting fucking kekfag.

I'd rather have the Christfags go on about muh degeneracy than you cringy fucking niggers.

Not yet, until this is in the papers its no more harmful to clinton than the other 100 images we post here daily.

Get the word out, we can celebrate later.

Yeah, everyone believes you're "one of us" my dude.

>Hint; no they don't, you're a fucking shill trying to derail the thread

Behold my friends, the power of memetics; the CTR fuckwads realize that if a bunch of kekposters flood a thread like this the info just spreads more rapidly, so they seek to browbeat and derail, pretending to be regular users, when they're just paid crackpot little pussies drinking cheap coffee in a cubicle somewhere with a pink haired coworker and a butch dyke femino-furry Clinton fan boss.

I wouldn't say he's smart to hire memetics teams, I'd say he's an idiot.

The memes of the Internet happen organically, forcing them, like you are doing right now, comes off as disingenuous and unappealing.

That face.

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her
and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an
endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I helped cause, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious deaths of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, corrupt, pathological cunt such as herself.

checked

That post time, that dubs, KEK is that you?

Not possible

Nah, calling it the Cred Forums of wealthy old men is fairly accurate. It's where a lot of boomers congregate to shitpost and talk about conspiracies and shit they can't IRL.

>hurr you're a shill

>I'm a newfag that can't use archives

>CTR!

Fuck off cancer

Guess you can't use paypal to dox anymore. I sent Paul $1 from Lord Kek for his lawyer donation fund.

stop posting cp you faggot

you're the same fag shitting up the biden threads

post full size of the image of the Muslim qt in this image

>cp

Yep newfag

Your desperation is showing, Hillshill.

BUT WHAT DOES ALL THIS MEAN

Nope.
Just someone who got a lucky roll.

I've actually found the Kek crap annoying since it started.

Sure, I understand that some folks get entertainment out of it but for me it's been cringeworthy since the beginning.

That being said, let's sit back and watch the campaign season continue

no crowd or band shots...?

It means Hillary is fucked, her IT guy is fucked, and memetics is real. We're being raided by CTR too, which just furthers this likelihood.

> if you don't believe in stupid supernatural meme God shit and don't come from /r/the_donald you're a Hillary shill!

Stop posting anytime

means conformation that hillarys camp has no fucking clue what is going on and is digging themselves into the deepest hole ever

Nah, he's with Hillary and the democrats, he's exempt from law. Nothing's gonna happen.

Praise Ebola. Praise Winter. Praise Kek.

Embrace the poo, Hillary, you'll be swimming in it after November.

I watch your videos every morning Styx I love youuuu

ITS OVER!?!?!?!?

gramma is frantic with this news. she will surely need to kill and feed again soon.

disinformation

Fake

You're the cringy one

bump

Ted's meme team was a mess.

My only question about this pic is who is the fucking degenerate bumping 4 year old threads?

DONT
O
N
T

LET THEM SLIDE THIS

Bumppp

Kek Hillary won't kill him it's too suspicious but I bet if one of his kids died from an allergic reaction, the news would be none the wiser ;)

The Smuggest.

fake and gay

Witnessed! Praise Kek. Let the word filters come. They only serve to make him stronger.

If the post was deleted, would it appear in the search results?

this

What a time to be alive

Hey Styx did you know you were mentioned on No Agenda? Episode 858.

If only we had discovered his crippling depression sooner

We might have been able to save him

Not one post in here is worded well or makes any sense

wat

B U M P
Fuck yourselves CTR!!!
Time to get real jobs!
K
E
K E K

Hahaha this is that ass hurt faggot from /qa/ that was begging for Girl to save him from Kek. Fool.

>YFW the house oversight committee rips this shit wide open tomorrow
>Tfw chaffetz serves everyone court orders to testify without immunity
>dont let your memes be memes

It means that whoever ends up going through the prosecution will have the biggest trollface in existence.

zerohedge is good shit. Second most popular place for me to visit other than Cred Forums

No, I wasn't aware.

Bump. Fuck Hillary.

You can't delete posts on SA forums. Also the search sucks, so there's a slight chance I'm not using the right parameters. Here's the search dialog, I have an old account with plat/archives

BUMP
U
M
P

>mfw russian neet
>mfw end up in digital hivemind manipulating global politics
>mfw nobody shall believe me
Shadilay

Your mom buy you a 'puter for christmas?

Here is the article about them reviewing the reddit posts

thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails

this is being slid with bullshit threads about a decrepit ex-president who is now completely irrelevant

one of our presidential candidates has committed F E L O N Y level crimes and here is the closest thing we'll ever get to a smoking gun

watch this guy closely, he might not live much longer or he may be quietly fired.

Bumping
Check em, this shit is being explained to us like we are 8 years old by the mainstream tomorrow by noon

"Hello all- I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP's (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email that I have both in a live Exchange mailbox, as well as a PST file. Basically, they don't want the VIP's email address exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the email address in the to/from fields in all of the emails we want to send out."

Hi harambe

Yep, it's pretty fucking obvious.

>REDPILL ME ON REDPILLS
>WHAT IF?
>Cred Forums BTFO
>BTFO
>BTFO

Literally had a full page one of hidden threads, this is getting ridiculous now.

bump

we need to meme this with the autism speaks hashtag the stone tear isn't catching on its being censored I bet they won't censor it if we make it an autism campign

What are you whining about?

>oooh ooh omg no one on this norwegian basketweaving forum speaks right waaaaaah

Kill yourself cumstain

We wuz warlocks n sheet

This is beyond felony level of crimes
this is national security levels of fuck ups
random people had access to TS and SAP information
This person was the secretary of state which in terms of information flow might be the highest inbound/outbound position of classified information in the entire government. She dealt not just with domestic classified but she was tasked with receiving and reviewing foreign governments information as well.

I cant believe the FBI did nothing and even more so she still has a TS clearance. They should just start selling them at K-Mart might be safer than way since no one shops there.

I see a link for "Search the forums (old)", does that still work?

Is the Gozinbulx comment underneath the post a reply or another post? If it's a reply, maybe that could lead us to the thread?

When all this shit is finished I would love to see an occult video on Montalk. Net. I can wait. Forever if I have to. Lots of memetic type philosophy on there.

A little behind on this.

How bad s this going to hurt Hillary?

Based Styx, i watch your videos every day man. Keep up the amazing work

>source: my ass

bump

Looks like it's hit Breitbart.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/19/clinton-tech-suspected-of-asking-reddit-users-for-help-stripping-very-vip-name-from-emails/

THEY'RE HERE

The FBI, whom has shown themselves as diehard Clinton shills, are going to be forced to charge her due to how horrible she fucked up.

Dude stop being a child no one is wasting brain cells on you

Then it'd be a Berkini.

Montauk?

Soon.

Could be game over if it starts the dialogue of intent to destroy evidence.
Someone ordered him to get rid of the email chains and this came after the FBI requested them.
No idea why any has been given immunity in this case

I would be shitting two by fours if I was any of the guys involved in this

My dad uses zero hedge, he's super right wing but still buys into the cops are bad narrative so I don't know what they tell him over there

Can you delete comments?

When are you going to make a video on Combetta?

How do we bury the shills once and for all?

All this is, is posturing and mud.

The debate is the critical next juncture. And keep in mind Clinton could fire back at some point hard.

Do NOT underestimate Hillary or her backers.

Mike are you in this thread?

What other new shit have you dug up?

>zerohenge

About as credible as a baby. No mainstream media would run their story.

And Kek still fucked Cruz and Dan Gabriel up horribly.

Whatever it takes styxbro

I'll fucking shit if I actually ended up taking part in the event that swayed the election, if anything comes from this.

Yeah, it's the only search available. Without any surrounding text or a post ID it's impossible to find the alleged thread. The user Gozinbulx only posts to the creative and film forums during that period.

Not that user, but a video on the Montauk Project would be incredible. Big fan of yours.

Montalk. Net is the URL. Tom is quite an occult researcher in his own right. I was deep down that rabbit hole when I was fucked up post DMT trip. It may look like Icke tier material but I urge you to at least check out the Ra material if you haven't already.

We don't

We are more nimble and more creative than they are. And they do this for money. We do this because we want to.

In our free time.

You're the fucking namefag here m8.

This is the law talking not just some debate. Might be a little tough to debate someone from behind steel bars with shackles on.
People have been sentence to 30+ years for these types of crimes. That is not mud

Hillary is over

She can take all the pills now

fucking checked

She ain't going to jail user wake up.

This is just shoving and posture. She was a First Lady. First Ladies do NOT go to jail.

Absolutely

I still have to cover this clusterfuck with the Clinton IT guy too, I am throttling my video count a bit and holding back for a short time.

I'll check it out but it sounds like the sort of stuff that would only make "sense" if I was still doing psychotropics.

It appears you can edit them, but you can't delete them.

You act like she got off innocent because she was actually innocent; she won't get ANYTHING for this. She's already proven to be well above the law.

And we do it with creative energy and zeal which I understand is quite important when changing reality

I've got a question: why did an IT professional ask such a delicate question on Reddit of all places? The very least he could have done is to have used a throwaway email address, so it couldn't have been traced back to him so easily.

Don't check out Montauk faggot it's a roleplay

Fucking /x/ faggots need to stay in their cave

Can you screencap the first thread? That seems like it's the only one in a close enough time frame to be a good candidate.

Emails have been going on so long that it's the boy who cried wolf now. Normies won't care. If Trump is to win he needs to BTFO Hillary at the debates.

Names have been here forever kid, far longer than the fucking shitposting kekfags.

>muh fresh meme God lol xddddd!

>ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE!?!

>THURSDAY!
>THURSDAY!!
>THURSDAY!!!
>September 22, 2016 10:00 am EST
>Examining Preservation of State Department Federal Records
>Full House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform

>JASON "THE CHAIRMAN" CHAFFETZ, TREY "ROWDY" GOWDY AND COMPANY ARE BRINGIN' THE PAIN!

archives.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3460935&userid=49701

>He also claimed the deletion was an accident.
no he didn't. what are you talking about? he told the fbi he meant to delete everything but forgot to, then went and did it at a later date.

Sure thing. Enjoy and Shadilay my brother!

Sounds good. You and NobodyTM are some of the greatest introductions into the occult available out there today.

No shit that isn't the point.

What is politics? It's a type of immersive theater and that's all; be more persuasive and you generally win (as long as you can also obtain the funds to bring your persuasiveness to a large enough audience that is.)

It doesn't matter if she's guilty or not- she's guilty as sin but it doesn't matter, what matters is that the public perceives her as guilty, as a liar, crook, and corrupt and ill old woman who can barely stand for thirty minutes and has trouble getting 500 people to listen to her rant about cartoon frogs while her opponent packs stadiums into overflow.

THAT is why this matters; one more nail in her campaign's coffin.

>ZeroHedge
can there be more obvious shitpost from zerohedge faggotry?

>That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again

Somebody needs to make a hilarious fast cut compilation of this entire election from primaries to finish.
Just all the goofy and funny shit compiled.

you didn't come here for recognition.

that is our strength.

"true generosity is given anonymously."

Let a nigga make a book rec, goddamn

Who gets the credit for this? Cred Forums or reddit?

Why does the dog wag it's tail?

Because the dog is smarter than the tail. If the tail were smarter than the dog

them the tail

would

wag

the

dog

Havent followed the campaing for a few weeks now so

Q1 who is this guy?
Q2 what did he do?
Q3 what immunity deal?
Q4 is this bad for Shillary?

Thanks guys in advance

Who cares that some piece of shit pawn gets jailed?

was this already programmed or was it because of the recent developments?

Well he's not wrong. You're a shill and you know it. No sane, mature adult keeps a gig worth of frog memes and sees himself as a bit of an activist.

Plus, typicap us vs. them attitude - if you're not for a pussified baby boomer globalist then you must be for the other baby boomer globalist scum. You can't even tell which one I'm talking about where, can you? Because that's what they both are. The same - working for the same people - and it's all theater.

Actually, the "stupid little questions" thread might be a good one, too.

Are newer comments added at the beginning or added at the end of existing comments?

A1: Hillary's IT guy.
A2: He fucked up badly and asked reddit for help. He's also a sexual pervert.
A3. For testimony.
A4. Indirectly it's extremely bad for her especially if he cracks and spills the beans.

They'll give him a plea bargain, yes

He'll probably die before testifying, though

It hit slashdot, wow usually it would take a week to get there...

news.slashdot.org/story/16/09/19/2239234/

Let Reddit take the heat.
We don't need the Feds looking at Cred Forums any closer.
>implying they aren't already.

We know we did it. That's all that matters.

The Berkini hasn't been in vogue since Birkenau.

dont know, probably scheduled before today/yesterday, its from the commitee's website, but should be good times

How will a beta male furry BDSM aficionado make it in federal prison?

The problem is the only reason she got off is most American's are too retarded to know that you don't need intent when mishandling classified information.

How does the FBI spin it this time? Hillary had absolutely no power over her own email server while serving as Secretary of State?

Hell, as long as this hits MSM, and people push the point that now theres clear evidence she intentionally destroyed those emails, it's another blow to her campaign.

Only Hillshills will be able to deny this in-surmounting evidence that there is clearly two different justice systems in this country, and they'll only deny it out of hate for Trump.
Most average Americans will see this as another case of the powerful protecting their own asses. It will either discourage them from voting, or push them to vote for Trump, Johnson, or Stein.

You probably still want to lucid dream

Magick, true magick, isn't done in private. You need others to energize your will. You need conduits and their will.

You need a coven, a hall, a church, an imageboard. True magick is what you do when you have hundreds of thousands behind you, all singing the same refrain.

Witches cast petty hexes on individuals. But to charm a nation, it takes an army.

So he gets prosecuted for what? Leaking medical records ? Im assuming its the same guy who leaked them or is he ded already?

>implying he's not going to sing like a canary

It's pretty much a race now between the FBI nabbing him or a hit squad.

Doubtful he's going to crack, he probably knows better than anyone else that everyone he's ever cared about will very likely die in a series of robberies gone wrong that somehow involve a barbell.

WHOA
READ THAT STORY
>UPDATE 9/19/2016: Slashdot reader NotInHere points out that there is a Slashdot user named "StoneTear" as well.

CHECK THE POST HISTORY
slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=13233&cid=74764

>Gasbag Joe Liberman ... LOL right on! I just moved from Michigan, and he's one quack >I'm not sorry to see gone. Well everyone knows that the liberal agenda includes removing any personal responsibility or blame for your actions from you, and putting them in the lap of big scary corporations and 'the internet' and such. Blah. ;) ST

>I'm contracted to a state government, and let me tell you, everyone here saves EVERYthing for cover-your-ass purposes.. it's really sad to see every little memo back to 1997 in someone's inbox taking up PHAT amounts of disk space on the GroupWise server ... sigh

They'll spin it that she had intent to delete the server.

I don't know how quick they will check the story, I just hope they comment on it

Trump is going to win and American History will become every high schooler's favorite subject

That definition of politics is fuckin pre 20th century. In today's world, I'm sorry, it's not a foilhat conspiracy, they own MSM and it is the de facto propaganda mouthpiece of the white house.

>Source

But if true this is great because then they can flip him. No wat this nerd's going to prison for Hilldog.

Someone explain what this means to a retard, all I'm getting someone isn't getting immunity from prosecution.

>We know we did it. That's all that matters.

this is the eventuality we will all face

I have to get up and go to work in a few hours, I didnt do the laundry I meant to do, or take the shower I meant to take. I have been lost in the happenings again on a cantonese fortune telling forum, watching in real time as the world is more changed by that whole of us which is united beneath an ancient egyptian frog god something or other.

the heat was on and he was trying to be careful to not burn his ass

He was that stupid.

Be an adult or shut the fuck up kid

>You need a coven, a hall, a church, an imageboard. True magick is what you do when you have hundreds of thousands behind you, all singing the same refrain.

All it takes is one good idea to take off, and you'll have thousands singing your song without even realizing they know the tune.

because it implicates Hillary. Not in any official capacity, mind, but enough people are drawing their own conclusions about this and how Hillary is involved. Basically what this guy said: It's all a matter of perception, and every day this election goes by people's perception of Hillary become filtered with this shit. Her die hard supporters won't care, but normies actually might if this trend of scandals keeps mounting.

At the end. That thread is 90 pages long, and I Searched for `username:"Gozinbulx" quoting:"Thermopyle"' which came up with 0 threads.

That's how immunity works. You're let off the hook provided you cooperate in catching the bigger fish. You don't cooperate, the deal is off.

It's also unlikely that this will end with him as a scapegoat as he specifically mentions that he's been instructed to do it.

Which is still tampering with evidence and still a felony. He's doubly fucked himself because deleting all his shit is tampering with evidence too.

>people on a cambodian origami forum making a difference every day of this election

Good work

>He'll go to jail
>She'll still walk
YFW

This, its always immunity in exchange for everything you know, if its found you held back, you're fucked

I was over this CYOR shit until that DARPA meme manual and now Kek...But whatever makes you feel superior, it's cool with me. Let's nail this nasty old Crone, that's what matters.

You mean she'll still fall

>This is beyond felony level of crimes this is national security levels of fuck ups random people had access ..

What hasn't been revealed publicly is Shillary's basement server was networked into the fucking SIPRNET.

If anyone got into that server they had the fucking keys to the kingdom.
>This is the 800 lb Saturday night live "comedian" in the room that NOONE dares to mention.

Cops ARE bad, user. They work for (((them)))

I wish it had been that easy.

It also takes spells. Constant casting to complete the entire working. Wizards to cast those spells constantly.

Sympathetic magick on this massive scale only works through constant casting.

Until the work is complete, we must continue to cast.

I'd imagine that illary needed a retard to do these things who wouldn't know or care if it's illegal. When you're out and about doing illegal shit and compromising national security, a talented individual won't do since they will quit to avoid consequences. The other possibility is that he was a low ranking code monkey who got this thing slapped on him by his superiors.

Nah man, im not strive for popularity.
In fact, I dont have any real digital history, aside from oficial databases, nor digital photographs attached to my name. Even in my youth I posted under aliases. One of those, ivisible men.
Just funny how it turns out.

You know nothing John Snow...

You are like a baby. Making noise, don't know what to do

holy shit, those guys are barely taller than the woman. Wtf am I looking at here? A race of manlets?

nothing will happen you dumb fucks.

how many times do we need to have these

"OMG X HAS BEEN DISCOVERED ABOUT HILLARY, SHES GOING TO JAIL NOW"

then guess what, nothing happens

it is good russiabro, you do good here

wonder how bad that guy feels like he fucked up

probably earth shattering

rip his anus

Can you find the post the user under him was making that day in the thread?

>going to jail cause she didn't like frogposting

Can users change their usernames? We're either missing information or the search isn't working.

Why do I love this gif?

This is very good news. Very good indeed.

It's not insane that Hillary Rodham Clinton declared war on a cartoon frog.

It's insane that she is losing that war.

Post the thread that the first result is from. What is the post right before that

Government employees are generally retarded and not good at their jobs

its a fuckihg leaf,

"the tim horton" - when shitty coffee, nothin to do but shitpost and small canadian penis meet
> when u dip ur penis into a cup of lukewarm hortons and then into ur own mouth.

Of course, it takes effort to see the Work through. But the greatest altars of the mightiest temples are in the minds of those who don't even realize their complicity. You're talking about restructuring consensus reality on a grand scale. The initiated have already rejected consensus reality, they envision their own.

What you really need, given that you're willing to expend the effort, is for the idea to reach critical mass in the minds of the uninitiated.

HE'S
A
FUCKING
FURRY

Disregard that I suck cocks

I feel like this type of shit is what the Nazis were trying to tap into with their occult research

guise, I am so proud. we did it. we fucking did it. I don't even care that plebbit is taking all the credit for it. I was up all night through threads 1-10 following and contrabooting to this glorious disaster. I think this might blow up in the MSM. PRAISE KEK

then Cred Forums goes propaganda.

How much shit do we have archived on this guy? Spread it around, make it hit home. He's just some IT guy who plays WoW, visits sites like Something Awful and Reddit, has a weird fetish (who doesn't?).

Let people know this could have been them if they had taken a different career. Let parents know this could have been their child Hillary threw under the bus. He was literally just doing his job.

We have the face, we have the habits. We make people connect to the man emotionally, to further demonize Clinton.

We're the Alinskyites now, brother.

This is it. This is the final blow.

Add her to The Wall

They didn't have a quick enough way to collaboratively channel energy into ideas

Not a bad tactic.
When's the next meeting to see how this plays out?

Checked

Check your ego bb, we're all just memeing our will upon the universe on a Bhutanese Ice Sculpture forum

The game has changed shill

You can control all the broadcasted and published media but here you have to answer for somthing

committee meets on Tuesday and this will definitely be brought up.

He'll trip on a network cable and pull a network rack down on his head, even though it was bolted down

The first thread is 90 pages long? Can I have the URL for the TCC thread?

I found the little questions thread and Gozinbulx's posts didn't have any Thermopyle quotes.

So he's getting suicided for this, right?

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
PLEASE INSTRUCT MR COMBETTA TO DELETE YOUR EMAILS
RIGHT AFTER YOU FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

>It's pretty much a race now between the FBI nabbing him or a hit squad

If for 'some reason' he thinks his life is in danger, perhaps he would ask for witness protection...

Just sayin

Remember, anons, intent is the key. If we can prove intent, then we can prove guilt.

CAN KEK MAKE CHAFFETZ ASK COMBETTA "WHAT IS YIFF?"

SHOULD WE SEND CHAFFETZ A REQUEST?

Inb4 he tweets Snowden for "advice on something important" then is never seen or heard from again

Hillary is to legal processes as Trump is to political punditry?

Is it bad I'm already bored with this

Holy fuck, wikileaks tweeted about it and DONALD FUCKING TRUMP JR retweeted it. It's a matter of time before trump gets his hands on this and ruins shillary forever

Because Reddit users are on average more autistic than /mlp/ browsers

Moot stepped down in January 2015. Cred Forums, a global influence, was purchased at great cost by an unknown Japanese national who didn't know shit about Cred Forums or it's culture.

The one thing Hiroshima Nagasaki made sure of, is that pol was left alone to flourish and prosper. Donald J. Trump declared his candidacy a few months later.

And Cred Forums pol has been his dark army of meme wizards.

Who, you might be asking, financed Hirsoshima?

It was Barron Trump, a young white man and the irl final boss of the internet. Defending his Father and ensuring the success of his family.

Sure:

forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&postid=366012129#post366012129

The "Stupid little questions" thread is 90pp long.

oh shit is that the snail mail guy here on pol?

The trips of truth have spoken

Is there proof hillarys basement bathroom server was networked into SIPRNET?

Source? If Wikileaks is talking about it then it's true

Twitter.

Holy fuck never believed in sliding before tonight

If true then we're being used, but to what end? Or is it all just really for the luls?

Annnnd it's fucking real. wew lad

Could this finally be the straw that breaks the Crooked Clinton's back?

zerohedge is the site that says nuclear weapons don't exist and that the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki never existed before 1946

Who has an archive of the first post about the reddit posts? I wanna read that thread

More like Moooopheus.

It's pretty amazing and means we're onto something big

Mike Cernovich is a legitimate nobody autist. Just listen to any of his cringy lisp filled videos. The guy wants to pretend hes more important than he is. He has no sources.

As for you thinking zerohedge matters and has influence...lol

Agreed, however he's a contractor and not a government employee.

Actually for your information this is 100% true, you see Hiroshima and Nagasaki are the only two cities that do not have a 漢字 name and are always written in カタカナ, which is an oversight proving they are a recent invention. This information is prohibited to be taught in 国立小学校 but there are ways

I should call in sick tomorrow. It's going to be a slaughter. Wonder how many of the DNC Defense Force will bother showing up.

google paul combetta

my pops always taught me that cops and criminals are two sides of the same coin.

omg I never realize
it really make u think

>he has no sources
[citation needed]

Hi CTR, can I have a job?

Praise be to kek! Oh god please make this be true, please charge him with a hundred bajillion years unless he pleas to testify against hitlary. Who the fuck am I kiddin? Obummer will just tell the AG not to persue a prosecution. Can congress prosecute?

An interesting read, but I take issue with a few things here an there. By and large, though, it's unimportant.

I think the salient point is that we don't have a particular need of worrying over a lack of effort. From my point of view, we're looking at the beginnings of self-initiation of possible thousands of Cred Forumslacks, and maybe the appearance of a more or less literal godform to seal the deal. I imagine the world will be much more interesting for it. I've seen this happen before, after all, and it always worked out for the best at the time.

I can see the little questions thread, but I get a login notice for the URL you provided. Are some threads private? Would you find Thermopyle's post in that thread?

I'm guessing that's the thread (cf. His Reddit posts on /r/trees)

It's a sure sign there's blood in the water.

Fuck off shill

Where do all these incompetent people come from?

sorry ladies of ctr, that whole sliding thing? it never actually worked. byyyyeeeee

praise kek, bitch.

They better ask you for a job because they're all going to be laid off very shortly

>Can congress prosecute?
I can't see why they can't, as this would technically count as lying before Congress, which is a crime

It is true.

And no, we are not being used. This is the leader that we begged for. We called out, into the night again and again night after day after week after year. For a leader we could follow into the future.

And he answered our call. He came to us, because we shouted into the night until the universe delivered him.

youtu.be/mxf1XmVZ9qY

>This breaks major media coverage
>Guy gets charged

One of two things happens now; both lose Hillary the election.

>Guy refuses to roll over, goes to jail for infinity years, and Clinton campaign looks bad way too close to elections.

>Guy rats her out and Obama pardons her immediately after the public sees this revelation, and the entire Democratic party looks suspect.

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/

Fuck off shill

Wait what?
Chink here I always learned 廣島 and 長崎.

Meanwhile, at CTR head office :
SLIDE GOYIM, SLIDE THE BOARD!!
EVERYTHING WE DON'T LIKE IS CRINGE!
THAT'S THE NEW BUZZWORD, USE IT, ALL THE YOUNG GOYIM ARE SAYING IT!

This.

Even if nothing happens, Clinton will somehow look even more incompetent and untrustworthy in the eyes of the public

Not just SIPR. SIPR only handles up to the "Secret" level. TS is handled on various other systems which are airgapped from each other. If those assholes plugged those red and/or yellow lines into the router, shit is fucked. And if that happened, I can't understand why no one is screaming about this.

Yes, exactly.

But it is a duel summoning. Many would consider that it was us, the wizards, who summoned the Godform.

He came to us, after literally years of summoning spells. He is ours as much as we are his.

youtu.be/mxf1XmVZ9qY

>has a weird fetish (who doesn't?)
Uhhh me. I just love to fuck and get blown.

I asked in previous thread, someone said they are useful literal idiots who are game to play for whatever interests. Thus they get promoted.

This. Remember how badly the investigation fucked her public trust up even though she wasn't indicted? This is 10x worse, and so close to the election

I think that's why libcucks can't meme magic. Being more focused on virtue signalling, not having an actual fucking goal,and the cognitive dissonance desperately trying to get recognition for being unique despite basically being the same person to the point of parody drags it down.

>気持ち

pretty sure to get a pardon one has to be convicted of a crime first
if she is charged tomorrow, it will be quite awhile before she would even go to trial, by then obama would not be president

lol no. he was chosen by kek and random roll of repeating numbers.

get a grip. praise kek.

You mean we're winning because we literally do it for free?

>Cernovich is a nobody
>has a larger audience than CNN

Troubling trips

>if she is charged tomorrow
Hell, even being charged would be enough to drag her popularity into the gutter

sevens checked
praise kek (pbuh)

Dumbass has the same email and reddit username

We are winning because we are right.

And because for us, it is a labor of entertainment and love.

See Fords pardon of Nixon. The entire concept of pardons is a shady vehicle for getting important people out of trouble.

There are no rules.

But great strategy

they wont have her convicted or even formally charged before the election. how long did it take for the email thing to actually get coverage? how long would it have been without bengazi and all the other shit pushing it forward? they can sit on this for 6 months easy.

Does anyone have a link to the archive pages?

Exactly what is covered in Ra regarding free will and intentionality. Shadilay all the way.

Fuck off shill

He's s a fucking moron poseur. Hang him.

pastebin.com/XuJpPFni

seems like the original investigators are all resting

rollin for the death of your favorite celebrity, shill

There's not much left to do now that the media's getting it out there. This time tomorrow we'll be waking up to a very different world

This is beautiful thank you

Not possible as far as I know, would be an absolutely insane scandal but would involve people at very high levels making it happen.

Also why does everything on SIPRNET look like angelfire pages

For the love of all things bright and beautiful, motherfucking THIS.

This needs to happen. Holy shit.

>Yiff? Uh...
>Sir, you are under oath.

who posted the pastebin?

This. Save some meme magic for this shit at the inquiry. Democucks would be eternally BTFO

looks comfy af desu

Because you don't give people access just to pretty it up.

>He is ours as much as we are his.
As it is with every relationship a human has ever had with the divine. In fact, I'd call that an incomplete thought. Rather, say this: He is as much us as we are him.

Don't delude yourself into thinking some secretive cabal of internet wizards summoned anything. Summoning is a loaded word. We aren't dispensing truth to the unwashed masses by calling down a god from on high. The idea has been planted like a seed, and it will grow in whatever way it grows from here on out. It will come to represent the will of those who embrace it. It will fix the volatile, so to speak. Those who are ready for what comes after are the ones to take interest in, as they begin to come forward.

Because most of the real work is done on JWICS and nobody ever updates their SIPR intellipedia pages.

wow nostalgia bomb

not sure. someone on here last night. the media credits plebbit for the story but all the doxxing was done by 20 or so autists last night.