Why do arabs have this confused, droopy, dead eyed look to them?

Why do arabs have this confused, droopy, dead eyed look to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tiy5Zft-OxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they have no soul.

I don't get why you guys hate Jews when they pull shit like this, the German team would have probably spread his cheeks and take that huge circumcised dick into his ass with no lube just shove it in raw and dry

cuz they just sleep all day in the dessert

unless they are rich, then they just sleep all day with their harem

Next time you type a reply, Id like for you to think about what youre about to post then ask yourself if it's a retarded opinion that you should keep to yourself. Thanks

Because they are white people who got raped into oblivion by shitskins from Afghanistan and then Mongolia so their cultural identity is no longer a thing forcing them to cling to a regional religion to find any type of fitting in.
They look confused because they like every other type of millstone have no idea what their role in life is supposed to be without an identity

I never think I just do and it's because of this attitude I'm where I am in my life so fuck off

Generations of inbreeding.

Why do they all grow pubes on they faces?

Allah says one thing; reality presents another story

Because they lost the Greco-Persian wars and now live in a world ruled by Western culture and there is nothing they can do about it.

I dont know. But what if Corn was president?

Italians have this too

Dead Eyes
No Soul

I don't. The Israeli guy was awesome, not only he pwned the Kebab but was a good sports when the petty cunt refused his handshake or to bow after exiting the mat.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tiy5Zft-OxE

>t.le'monjello Al-Detroiti

But seriously. What if Cows were Women?

Sorry, but I'm pretty sure the Jewish guy knows that his opponent would be killed back in his home country for shaking a Jew hand.

Either he was intentionally being a dick, or totally understands his opponent's situation and didn't hold it against him.

>egy

They are inbred

/thread

>this is what Cred Forums believes
God I love this place

The underlying principle of arabic education for the last 600 years has been:
Men are masculine and take no shit,
women are subservient,
the west is evil,
Christian moral values are to be spat upon,
and Islam will soon take over the world.

Their entire existence is focused on war both internally and externally - fuelled by religious fervour.
The western Renaissance signalled the coming of the modern age in the west - an age of enlightenment, learning, and beauty which led to modern sciences, artforms, philosophy and mathematics. Religion was separated from education. This never happened in Islamic countries. Islam continued to overshadow the beliefs and direction of the people and it continues to be a burden on their acceptance even to this day.

The more severely religion can impede progress - the slower your civilisation progresses. Thats why Islamic countries are still 100 years behind.