Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqqelDq4P48
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safari_Club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

No.

No.

No. At best the American Government knew there could be attack, but did not know exactly when, where, or how.
The same regarding Pearl Harbor. Afterwards everything became obvious with the benefit of hindsight.

No.

Yes the US knew the Saudis would do something like this to get them to destabilize the Middle East.

no
there was knowledge of it though

Your mom was an inside job.

No

/thread

Look at all the shills

Yes.
USA needed that event.

No, but Bush knew it was gonna happen and used it as an excuse to go to war.

Bill cooper

Yes, thermite was found at ground zero, and even if jet fuel could melt steal beams it would not be able to make the towers implode in on themselves the way they did. Also building seven randomly fell for no reason.

No. Simply put. If there was a conspiracy on this level to attack its own nation. THe government would have to involve hundreds of people in support of it. The fact that not one has ever come out themselves or their family member coming out and saying, hey this shit isn't quite right. Is pretty damning for the conspiracy theorists. If there is one thing I know of our government, they can't keep a secret worth shit for long. Even the stealth and blackbird programs were riddled with leaks, none ever massive on their own, but there was leaks to the public.

As far as should be concerned, at 400 degress steel starts to lose its strength, at 800 its pretty much shit and if you have the weight of a building on top and once one floor goes, they'll all go.

Remember, thermite is just aluminum and iron oxide, shit that is in buildings in large quantities.

Who asks this now. I always thought some threads there's one JIDF guy who tells 10 others to reply right away with their shill response before anybody else can. Then rinse and repeat. I knew I'd see this here with a bunch of "no"'s straight away. And that's exactly what happened. This board is shit. Next time don't make movies and memes for pagans

Yes.

Israel is not inside of USA so no

No. Jews took advantage though, which should be unsurprising to Cred Forums.

yes.

Even an aircraft twice the size of a 747 could not knock down those towers.

The terror event was allowed to happen. (it might have been orchestrated by elements of the American elite)

The towers were destroyed in a controlled detonation.

We went to war against a country that had nothing to do with the event following the attack.

It was a massive inside job.

History books will put this less in league with pearl harbor (in which US government officials did nothing during Japan's surprise attack) and more in league with the Reichstag Fire, (in which the Nazis burned down their own parliament and blamed it on Communist Terrorists, in order to create the fear needed to seize a new level of control.)

No, it happened almost exactly as we're told it happened.

I do believe that the intelligence community in the United States, at the time, had more than enough evidence to see this coming before it happened.

The environment overseas, Middle East and East Africa, had already become toxic with Islamic extremists.

It was a matter of simply putting the pieces together and making sense of it.

I think 9/11 was a good thing overall, as we're far more aware of the threat Islam poses now than we were 15 years ago/

Basically this:

no.
The planes came from the outside.

Only hindsight for everyone but the lead dog. Pearl harbor was planned as well.. for about the same reasons. FDR wanted a war that the American people did not.

this

You're uninformed about pearl harbor. We had brand new and shitty radar systems that we didn't trust, and by the time the news of the attack got to washington, it was already too late. This is where all the conspiracies stem from. It's literally up for interpretation, but I do believe that whether the U.S. would have been prepared or not, it still would have been a devastating attack that would lead to war. So there was no need to purposely not warn the base of the attack. Telling the base or not wouldn't have changed the outcome of going to war, or taking heavy losses. That's why I believe that the course of actions were genuine.

>Cooper also described HIV/AIDS as a man-made disease used to target blacks, Hispanics, and homosexuals, and that a cure was made before it was implemented.

wtf I love the US government now

>Was 9/11 an inside job?
You bet it was! Or rather, t'was an international effort, but US government and the Bushes were definitely a big part of it.

>inside job
no
>facilitated
yes

7/11 was a part time job

Yes

Why didnt they release footage of the plane crashing into the Pentagon?

No the planes hit them from the outside

The most serious answer is suck my dick
Suck it suck it
oooooo yeah

It was a big step towards the new wotld order. It had to be done. Now we have a destablized middle east and refugees flooding and destablizing every 1st world country. Next step will be us surrendering our rights in order to keep us (safe) from the (refugees)

Does anyone have the video of Netanyahu saying that 9/11 is good for Israel? Looked for it on youtube and found nothing.

it's a wee bit obvious the Saudi Arabian government did it and the US government let it happen, but you'll never get justice for it and the whole thing is clouded in comic book bullshit about holograms and thermite paste from conspiracy autists

I thought everyone knew it was an inside job for a long time now. Around here people just accept that as fact.

>youtube.com/watch?v=xqqelDq4P48
>youtube.com/watch?v=xqqelDq4P48

The evidence suggests that 9/11 was most likely some sort of four-way between al Qaida, the Saudi government (whose involvement is now confirmed by the 28 pages), Israeli Mossad operatives, and a few key rogue high-level people within the US government. And before anybody cries "BUH IT WOULD TAKE TOO MANY PPL" (oh too late) all you need on the US govt side is a few key individuals, so long as they exploited the chain-of-command the right way to allow this to go off, which they did

"Inside job" is too simplistic a concept, as is "muh 19 hijackers." The reality is more complex. And rest assured, we will never know the full story, whether or not we get another investigation.

>Was 9/11 an inside job?
>Serious answers only please.

IT was both inside and outside.

Mossad planted the explosives, and some members of our government allowed it to happen/controlled the narrative to keep attention away from israel.

The government is willing to do these sort of things.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

This

No. The overall level of Federal government incompetence and inability to keep secrets ensures we would have known if it was.

Source- retired Army infantry officer

No

so what happened to WTC7?

bump

Israel Did it and It's Fucking Obvious

I remember sitting in my HS social studies class watching one of the towers go down live.

Teacher made the same remark: towers went down like a controlled demolition.

I'm undecided on this, though. If it was an inside job, why did that 28 page report implicating the Saudis get surpressed for so long? Misdirection?

Because the the saudi trail implicates the safari club and gives weight to the overwhelming evidence of israeli involvement

What is the safari club?

It was done by Mossad. What is there to know goyim?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safari_Club

Can somebody please explain tower 7 the pentagon, and the other plane? What the fuck happened there? All the "debunking" videos and articles simply ignore the three other incidents that day? Where the fuck did the plane go when it hit the pentagon? Where the fuck did the plane go when it crashed into the ground? How the hell did tower 7 fall?

Fucking shills always deflect the real controversy.

Bump