California thread

California thread

Who /Madera/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/03/ugly-bloody-scenes-in-san-jose-as-protesters-attack-trump-supporters-outside-rally/?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=8NfSbYAKQ88
youtube.com/watch?v=hFZ9Tawo8QE
towncharts.com/California/Demographics/San-Bernardino-city-CA-Demographics-data.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5rlyryCMgGM
gddlaw.com/2016/05/12/cities-california-dangerous/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

831 Carmel.

Not rich like everyone else here but life's alright.

Oh look, it's the linguist nerd.

Wasn't Eastwood mayor there for a time?

Idk man, I don't pay attention to local politics. I've only been in Monterey county for a year and don't plan to stay to much longer
Wut?

310 master race. all the rest of you are peasants

San Diego/760
Too many mexicans

831 salinas here

Im going rob you faggot

661 Newhall

The elite puppet masters really did a number on this poor guy.

Oy vey Mercedfag

530, its white up here

>310

Are you me?

How do I stop living in fear about the quake bros? It's so bad that I plan to move but won't be able to until next winter.

oy gevalt!

are you white or

That doesn't surprise me coming from Salinas but I don't really have anything to rob bro. I live in a studio attached to a rich person's house. I'm not rich.

Learn to swim faggot

951 from based murietta

Wouldn't the fact that I don't get worked up over mainstream national politics mean I'm less effect by the "puppet masters".

Ok i wont rob you.

Question for califags, how does it feel that you're going to be a minority in your own state within a few years?

Coachella valley 760 reporting in. Old friend just got doxxed on her habits kek

916 represent, send help.

Pls send help

Nice, Palm Desert here.

Damn can she eat a sandwich or something? Those skeletor arms are giving me the heebie jeebies. I do miss dabbing tho

>going to be a minority
Hahaha it's already too late

Already mongrel who enjoys chellers and tacos shits already fucked up for me senpai.

East county here. Love it up in the hills

Im jelly, i would kill to live that close to yosemite

My town is vastly non-white

i just want a white, christian waifu to put babies into.
why must god test me this way

>i would kill to live that close to yosemite
Living hours away from anything worthwhile actually sucks quite a bit. Yosemite proximity is nice tho

That aint a wax pipe senpai.

Considering I'll be employing these hardworking Mexicans I feel okay about it.

And if they're not hardworking then there are more Mexicans to pick from.

>butte

Tulelake I'm one of the few white people in town. Luckily the other white people are red pilled as fuck

It's too damn hot

Wot? She has an orange butane torch, a purple wax hitter, you can see the fucking nail on it. Is it a meth pipe? because it totally looks like she does meth

just moved away, 909 though

Mah sister city. 951 Temecula

God. I grew up in Oroville watched many friends fall to meth.

Stock-tuhn nigguh

typical filthy Salinas Beaner trash

I was talking about the pipe in her hand but yeah your right didn't notice the dab rig in front my bad.

tfw Contra Costa

I think he meant your pic famalama

Madeira Ranchos here

>I tried to save you

Madtown represent

Yea, he was for a time.

forgot pic

>530 here
What city faggot

Fucking surenĂ² shit

Palm desert reporting

Gentleman, I think we have to ask ourselves an important question:
How do we end our suffering?

Just moved from Vallejo (heritage district). In the two years I was there both my neighbors were broken into.

I'm a Puerto Rican Jew, so haha jokes on you faggot.

No help, only rich white people and ghetto hoods, no in-betweens

kek who said I was white

Nigga where you at? Hwy 74 up in this!

Has the property values gone down around there lately? I'm getting engaged soon and looking for a new place.

Another PD-bro, based

Easy, vote trump, stay armed, and go to church.

Close to fred waring m8

661 County of Kern

Fun times.

>staying armed
>California
teach me your ways I'll pay you

Bakersfield? Or bum fuck nowhere?

Bakersfield

Placer County fag reporting in. Who 916 here?

Lamorinda god tier

WC/PH fuck there's black people there now tier

San Ramon/Danville lol prajeet and asians abound

Anything else 925 should just die. Especially Antioch and Pittsburgh. Sorry senpai.

Nigga come to el paseo. You need money tho

/831/805/ king shitty/Lockwood reporting in

951 Hemet reporting in

yes. where you from?

408 reporting.

Gettin shot on Highway 4 is the way to go

It's called don't be a nigger (don't act like one) and cozy up to mr varney

Lafayette DVC fag senpai, wya?

I run deliveries there at least twice a month

Born and raised in that hell hole.

Are you mexican?

Spic. Start work in like 6 hours.
I have a crush on my supervisor and i know she likes me also because she copies shit i do, always smiles when talking to me and she's always ecstatic when i talk to her. Only thing is i cant ask her out because i make way less then her and some faggot hit my car and i have to get a new one. Fml.

San Diego spic here. Voting for Gary Johnson, but I know he won't win, so hoping for a Trump victory, fuck Hillary.

>818

das my area code XD

Lq here y'all go to cod or just working life?

Holy shit so many spics on this board

build wall pablos

tfw taking the trail instead of mt. diablo to get to bart

avoiding normies is a must.

RANCHOS HERE AS WELL

Sweet. Someone else from the 818. I'm armed myself too, friend.

Ohh shit same, where you at yo?

Hey when do you fags want to meet up?
951 Lake Elsinore

/pol, meet up when

all of central California is swamped with beaners m8.

Its a fucking hostile takeover. SEND HELP PLS

Currently in the cesspit that is San Francisco on business

Hella Truth. Need to GTFO of Antioch ASAP. Literal human garbage everywhere.

Both senpai, trying to move out of this commie state. Love the views though

Any of you live in 650? The niggerless side of the bay.

SD Master race, 858 checking in

Lake Elsinore is shit. You might as well be Hemet.

>tfw my family owns the most vaulable property estate in Lake Elsinore
>tfw he cant sell it because nobody wants to live in Lake Elsinore
kek, nigger you're better off setting a meet up in Ontario. But i notice there's a lot of blue eyed white people there .

562 here, did anyone hear that boom just now

What's good nigga?

{408} come here again trumpfags. Dare you. google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/03/ugly-bloody-scenes-in-san-jose-as-protesters-attack-trump-supporters-outside-rally/?client=safari

never, they closed the chabot range. now we have to united sportsman in concord or richmond rod and gun. feels bad man.

There not so bad if you teach them not to act like a spic

Where about do you live?

it's not so bad in the 916

Hello neighbor.

>mfw I live in 925

Fuck everyone.

>Live in Martinez
>Conservative whites
>Unfortunately, they're all EBT-using meth addicts

>Next door cities
>All Filipino swag cucks who all shop together
>The rest are spics and FOB Chinks
>Valley girl blonde cunts

>Surrounding counties are either the ghetto, SF, or grassland meth towns.

I mark Hispanic and Latino for my ethnicity but white for my race on applications. We're already probably

626 just like Stitch

Fuck Californians moving to Austin.

831 here.

I feel you man, unless your working outside your either at the resorts or restaurants dealing with old piece of shit people.
Whats your major?

Grab me some teriyaki bowl and bring it into town nigga

I wanted to leave California and move to Texas haha

Oh shit i didnt realize we lived that close to Mexico lol! Wtf my ancestors used to live in LA, why the fuck did they move to the 909 lol!

626 fag reporting in. its in the same area code as LA which is full of mexicans and niggers but i live in the suburbs, which is an asian community. its real nice and mostly asians, albeit liberals.

if you're 925 ghetto move to clayton. it's 100% white basically. just a fucking awful commute. zero flips, almost no spics.

Sonoma reporting in

kinda gay that your county names are spic

I always put other and leave it blank.

Im in Northridge, you?

Are there blue eyed white women there? That are willing to race mix with a redpilled spic?

626 also. fuck LA

no im the linguist nerd :^)

>all the white people moved to Oregon or washington
>mfw oregeonian
>mfw I can walk around me neighborhood without ever seeing a minority

feels good man

I'm 858 too. Pretty nice here. Pretty much all whites and asians where I live, so not bad at all.

Its hot as hell

northridge kids always have ash on the bottom of their lighters.

Its all cool lol but the rush of people make it expensive and congested.

No shit. I live in Arleta. It's on the other side of the 405.

>Ctrl+f 949
>0 results
Aww come on.

619 reporting in

Come to 408? I live here. But originally from the Midwest do I could literally beat the shit out of every single other person in this sissy area code.

If you give me a ride I'll pay nigga

Fuck dude, I'm at Peacock creek rn

I don't technically live in the ghetto. Martinez is like 50% hills and 50% blue collar people.

>Move to Clayton

Let me just get my checkbook aaaaand fuck you.

760 motherfucker best weed acid and fucking golden retrievers everywhere

Kinda gay that your a fucking Britbong, with a filthy Muslim mayor, but I wasn't gonna call you out on it....

916 reporting in.
Its not that bad here really.

I travel all over the State for my job. It makes me appreciate Sac a bit more seeing places like Stockton, Fresno, and San Bernadino.

Seriously fuck those places.

The only other place that I find a bit nicer is outside of Santa Cruz. Love Redwood Forests.

kinda gay that youre english

maderafags
i bet you're mexicans

>trying to condo in WC

yeah dude clayton is cheap. what do you do for money?

t. mohammed

Their all over grants pass and Ashland though

South SJ would disagree. 408 is total shit tho. I'm glad I never have to go to the office.

Pacific Grove here. Nice to know there's polacks even here

If I wasn't already helping my better half with her thesis I totally would.

>Reading all the replies

>dude
>hella
>nigga

Fucking spic Raiders fans.

Waiting for some possible rain tonight or before noon tomorrow.

Work there. Went to school there

i go months, years even without seeing muslims (that i know of). can you say the same?

tfw no california nationalists

burn the suburbs close the ports destroy the aqueduct and march through inglehood

Probably because they smoke pot
I hate this place, Mexicans everywhere. I'm half Mexican but it doesn't mean I have to act like the rest of them plus I grew up overseas.

Puerto Rican Jew. Gonna find out exactly in about two weeks. Already sent out the ancestry test.

didnt realize i live next door to so many polacks either.
Didnt expect carmel or pacific grove to pop up out of all the cities in CA, heck even 831

Is there a nicer beach around here than Asilomar? i have a car and am willing to drive. So far its the best beach ive found around here. Only been here 6 months

dat Carr tho

san joaquin here

Clayton isn't cheap. And I don't even want to be in this state anymore anyways. Besides, Clayton is too close to Concord. Fuck Concord.

I'm leaving for Finland in December anyways.

Better than unamerican 49er fans.

that's the joke. Dub C for a reason.

408 east side white boy

>burn the suburbs

why destroy my nice 70% white suburb with no crime

Eh, I could do it tomorrow if you're not busy.
I'm doing nothing with my life.

Unfortunately no, though I do tell me to fuck off weekly

Clovis here the whitest area in the valley.
KeK is on are side.

Scary to no one who wasn't born here. Essj is as soft as it gets

doubt it. but if you are good luck.

clayton is a shithole but it's ethnostate on a microlevel.

i love clayton till i get out of my car and don't have AC

honestly some of your posts were good until this one, pal

There's someone with a snek flag on a pole in my neighborhood and I saw an infowars sticker on a car. Plus there was an old guy with a MAGA hat walking about one day. So PG might have a decent amount of hidden Red Pills. As for beaches I don't think so. Probably gotta go down south for that shit. Just the rocky cold ones here.

916/530 Here
WHATS UP PLACER COUNTY

W E W
E
W

am california nationalist definitely, born in orange county. fug the feds fug the beans fug the nigs

He's right. Suburbia in CA was a huge mistake. It's no different than the bullshit China is doing.

because its escapism that taxes the land and requires globalist economies to stay afloat. or do you enjoy all these new chink housing developments built at the fringes of the cities, underneath unstable cliffs?

Kek I'm Puerto Rican. Hope to god I'm not a Jew. Puerto Rico was Spain's Australia; they stowed all the kikes, criminals, and traitors from Portugal and Spain on Puerto Rico, which is why a lot of Puerto Ricans used to be blonde hair, blue eyed(like my grandpa). Now the Dominican niggers left their shitty island to shit up Puerto Rico and now it's blacker and more impoverished than it used to be.

King Clovis used KeK magic.

>implying 49er fans like Kaepernigg

We want him gone.

I went to the del monte center the other day and saw a republicans booth set up right in front of macys. I was quite surprised to be honest. Ive honestly seen more trump support around than hillary. Mostly bernie though. Also there are plenty of pollacks on post just so you know.

707 fgts

please suburbia is god tier. our local pd has even said that when the big one hits they're gonna close off all the roads coming into our town so the looting niggers in LA can't come

Checkin in baybay

I work from 8am till around 6-7pm, I'm down after that point though.

I have no idea what you're saying dude

626 as well

im on the border with 323 though

Mah 951 niggas
I'm in El Senior also kek

Kek

Yeah it is a little surprising. I don't think we can realistically expect Cali to go red, but I think it'll be closer than people think. Hopefully Bernfags decide to stay home or vote for Johnson or Stein

310 here

Well, those quads make me avalible in which case. What's the standard procedure for this sort of thing?

>haha let me just clooooose myself off from my neighbors, thats none of my business :^)
>oh but dont take away my cush globalist job, i have tenure after all :^)
you are like a baby sucking on the federal titties. you are not a californian

>89570789

Wasn't claiming to be hard, just shouting out what part of town I am in. But, just fyi, I live in Tropicana estates I don't think anybody in my neighborhood would agree with your assesment.

Mariposa county ftw but really get me out of this liberal shithole state

Fresno here.

The air is literally killing me

>I hate this place, Mexicans everywhere. I'm half Mexican but it doesn't mean I have to act like the rest of them plus I grew up overseas.

Yeah, I feel the same. The only people I can relate to around here is non-union White blue collar workers. At least the ones that aren't drug addicts.

Wow, some else who actually knows the history! I'm thoroughly impressed. I was adopted and raised by a Mexican a German, so I never had the displeasure of knowing what real Puerto Rican life was like. Lel

Same here brother

I wanna move to Texas but I would feel guilty doing so because we're already ruining the state

That's good to hear. I was fucking around earlier.

why should my town of doctors and ceos dilute itself with the ghettos next door

Sac here, CSUSfag also

What the fuck is with so many scandinavians and arabs on campus? They seem to follow one another everywhere, what the fuck

Really? No one in or around Hemet?

Suburbia is what made the average man a cuck and your sister a slut.

>No local jobs, except grocery stores
>New developments don't give you back yards and cram houses close together
>Implying stucco houses look nice
>Annoying skater kids

>We're gonna close all the roads so looting niggers in LA can't come.

And nobody can get out either. You're stuck in residential jungle.

Most California nationalists are leftist scum.

Hello fellow Sonoma!

you should take responsibility and contribute to the street sweeping. after all chances are youre all fucking liberals anyways, and helped those ghettoes '''flourish'''

Really? I thought the violence would get to you sooner.

Well, I suppose I could meet up around 6. I normally carpool, but tomorrow I'm taking my own shitty car, so I'll be able to leave around 5:30, and it's about 30 mins from my shop to the place.

Nigger I'm down the street in LE. I always go shopping on Haun. We probably crossed paths. Surprised at how many white people I see. It's a very...comfortable surprise.

Hey, I'm in Lake Forest

949 too

>kek is on are side
>are
Tarpy Village trailer trash detected

they are delusional; they only see the california that (((hollywood))) and washington built for them to live in like a hamstercage and believe it to be wholesome. they wont last

Ah I enjoy looking down upon you peasants in your uncultured white trash towns from my hilled paradise of Fallbrook

>avocados

I work there. Lel. Yes, it's because we are in the toilet bowl of California

i'll take these faggot skaters over actual crime. we had zero murders and like two assaults last year lmao. the roads are only gonna close when there's looting following an earthquake. why would we want to leave when LA is literally in flames?

925 contra Costa anyone?

there's no real Cuckifornia Nationalist most of them are cucks that believes there some other race then what they are.

So you're from 562? Where specifically?

Arcadia?

Monrovia 626 here

at least you're not berkeley

Stanislaus county reporting in.

/Fresno/ here

323 Ground zero here

Why are whites coming back now that most of blacks are gone?

951, riverside

brb kms

Alright, I'll be there, then.
Lets try not to shitpost too loudly in meatspace.

>ill watch these faggot skaters succumb to degenerate garbage like dudeweed and whores and contribute directly to the death of the white race

look at santa monica you cuck. drowning in human garbage

by csulb

>916

Interesting how the state politicians keep their second home location at a reasonable level, while their home constituencies go to shit and have been mired in generations of extreme poverty.

If you're Concord, fuck you.

>youre all fucking liberals

you have no idea what actual suburbs are like. the cities are what make california blue

I'm sorry for your loss.

This is depressingly true

RiffTrax Oct 27th La Quinta XD

Bay area here. Anyone in sf need a job?

I was one of about 20 whites in a highschool of 500

916 reporting in. Refugee from the 559.

At least the food here is good

>contribute to the death of the white race

literally 70% white mostly old people and white families with 2-4 kids

>

every suburb is half blue. women watch ktla5 and they will not be republican

see
Those skater kids become hipsters and ANTIFA members when they become adults who enable nigs to nig. The same people who protest against good police because it's "fun" and virtue-signalling for herpes-riddled punk rock pussy.

Ocean Beach, San Diego here.

Alright. Meet you there. I'll be the one with the nappy ass pulled back nigger hair.

Suh dude. 657/714 reporting in.

Thanks Mr. Skeltal

Lafayette boy here

Not that guy, but what loss would that be?

I wanted to move there at one point.

I'm already a halfbreed mongrel, oh well i can pass for white easy, I have my dads aryan jawline

Fresno.

>310

opinion disregarded, you can honestly not get more removed from what the greater region is

>mostly old people and white families with 2-4 (optimistic as fuck) kids
thats fucking abysmal mate. you have to do better

compare that to the cities which are 60-70% blue

rancho mirage master race reporting in

This

These are those same people who think California is awesome because of useless shit like In-n-Out burger, """"scenery"""" and good-looking girls, yet never look beyond that.

Acalanes has best house parties. Bad school tho.

Sad.

Honestly Lafayette is pretty awesome-all whites, tho mostly cucks

I'll be the nord.
Fresno.
There's a reason we press "F" to pay respects.

Wassup, Santa Ana here

You done good getting out son

Chicofag here.

ever heard of Acalanes?

>Walnut Creek
>Black People

Lel, you realize Walnut Creek is white as fuck. Maybe not to those Lamorinda sheltered standards..but it's like 80% white.

>562 on Cred Forums
I grew up in that area.
I fucking miss in n out, there was one right by my old high school.

>Acalanes

Aren't you a little young for here, boy?

>csulb
>school where based Kevin macdonald used to teach
>still one of the most pozzed schools in Southern California

Cal state LB was probably one of the most pozzed campuses I've been to. And I've been to Berkeley and Santa Cruz. Maybe I avoided all the degeneracy at Cal and SC by somehow getting lucky, but the bullshit I encountered at LB was levels.

Dude said he lived in Madera though. Have you BEEN to Madera? I literally came across a family that had genetic defects related to inbreeding in my public health class.

wut

I sincerely doubt Gualala bros will post in this thread. Surf market is for baby boomers. Sorry it had to be said.

There's a lot of minorities in the apartments there

Mfw I'm only 909 in here and one other guy
BTW redlands/San Bernardino

Natomasfag in the hizzle.

I went back for the first time in 6 years
It is hard to tell it apart from a mexican border town

I live in antioch :(

Trust me, that's a pretty accurate description, on and I'm a manlet. Must be nice not being a Jew.

I fucking hate Contra Costa.

Not him, but Walnut Creek is still horrible, though. It's nothing but wannabe Rodeo Drive types. You know, UGG boots and shit.

Literally nigger rich whites. The rest are homosexuals.

lol faggot do you go to U of R?

Some NEETs go to HS then never leave.

Also fuck you Cougar pride.

Nah it's pretty white, as long as you avoid shit towns like martinez

I thought that was an earthquake... wtf is going on

Campo is for fucking fags, and since they cut down the trees it looks like a jail

there's that one indian restaurant by the close sports authority that has a full bar. it's uh... it's okay user.

[spoiler]not a student[/spoiler]

661 Kern

This is the whitest things to happen in cuckifornia.

youtube.com/watch?v=8NfSbYAKQ88

youtube.com/watch?v=hFZ9Tawo8QE

Yes sir! All the rich old white people around here are pretty Cred Forums though they don't actually come on the chan.

Rifftrax is what replaced MST3K, they have live events every 3-4 months. They're actually showing it at La Quinta XD and not just at The River.

But you live in Madera. Like...it's fucking Madera. I dont know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you.

in redlands, close to mentone

i was raised in redlands, went to market night every thursday

No lol. I teach in the area

dan witters srsly touched my weiner at JM. i really am a cuck.

That was so great to see. About a dozen stabbed altogether by Nazis and no charges against them.

Do both, but know I deserve neither.

Are you my nigger friend?
That sounds like some shit he'd say...

Feeling sorry would be appreciated. Or donations. I'll accept those.

South Bay and you?

>Then never leave

How do you never leave high school? What are you all 20-somethings in high school? How?

Or are you all saying you're grown adults going to teenage parties?

you chink? or in the navy? what hs did you go to?

Who here went to that san jose rally?

Nope. But I did roll through the campus and saw your faggy leftoids handing out fliers and wailing oppression

Feelsgoodman

Pacific Beach, San Diego reporting in.

SPICS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

what's jm? Currently 18yr old senior in Acalanes?

I don't think I've ever met anyone here who needed a job. So much sharing economy

Antifa really are a problem in the Bay Area.

M...my bad bro. I too reside in the Central armpit.

waiting for our baby boomer parents to die so we can travel the world.

NEET long play.

I volunteered in SB for a few months last year.

Heard some crazy shit from the HS students there.

I've never been there I've just heard that's where all the field workers live. Tough bro, glad you got out.

meant i'm not a student there. i do my best to ignore it and be ignored by it

Any maderafags coyote alumni here?

is redlands a meme?

Ive heard San San bernardino is pretty ghetto lad. is this true?

How is the spic situation there?

0-all hope is lost?

Want to go eat Teriyaki in Madera tomorrow?

Joaquin Moraga. Had many sexual predators in the 90s. Look it up. I think we even got on 60 minutes for some dyke swim coach.

626 Monrovia

Nope, I'm pretty damn white. Keep trying if you want, I've found real life friends on these cali threads before. There are those who call me Tim

RWDS soon will fix that problem.

you fuckin know it bruv

the spics are riding high on this wave of being fake white that theyre able to get from all these new 'jobs' they got working in offices and are moving further from downtown. the whites who were there before the chinks sold them their shitty housing tracts are all crackheads. that's about everywhere east of the 605

Meh not a fan of moraga, sounds pretty shitty about the predators never heard that

jesus christ I know several people who do this it's kinda sad if you think about it.

my neighbor is one of them just smokes weed all day

Didn't you guys have a restaurant with a bar there off the 99? I recall drinking cocktails there a few times with some female students from my public health class.

Lambright 707

towncharts.com/California/Demographics/San-Bernardino-city-CA-Demographics-data.html

>61% Hispanic
>14% Dindu
>Worse crimerate than Compton

Oh for sure. Campus was also on high alert. Some nigbum sexually assaulted a student the month before or some shit. Of course the local news didn't touch the story because he was black and LB is filled with nigs.

858 here... former 619... been in every corner of the county.

Cred Forums meetup when? Need to find out when Mark Dice goes out and does his PB interview and troll the fuck out of him before revealing our power levels.

Also BREWERIES !!! Who is game?

its funny because the second and third mortgages on increasingly neglected homes arent going to leave them a cent

The Vineyard...that was the name. Cool place

Indochina

You guys don't get it yet.

What city in Stanislaus bro? It's not exactly a deserted county, even for being in the Central.

san diego guy here just moved to humboldt county and liking it so far.

honestly sick of ghetto trash and all the black/latina teen moms overflowing the housing everywhere.

race war now, gentrify everything, gas the kikes. Multi-state california is the only positive outcome for the future because LA and oakland crime fucks up the whole state. Flush LA down the toilet

please vote for recreational weed this year thanks

What year? 07 here.

Ayy Laguna hills represent, just moved to Rsm though

It's alright. I always liked Farnesi's better. Implicitly white.

where in SD?
PB here

831 meet up when?

Nah there's quite a few asians at Acalanes, but they aren't that bad.

Why is everyone in the Bay Area, aside from SF and Oakland, unemployed and living at home? Shit, every 925 person I meet on here is pushing 30 and working a dead-end job.

>Friend went into the army a few years ago
>Afghanistan doing guard duty
>Came back just to got to DVC then Berkeley
>STILL is in Berkeley after so many years
>Never really had an actual job aside from his Army duty and dog walking

>Another friend (I think he's probably dead now from an accident or suicide)
>Was awkward in high school. Essentially a "good boy"
>Never touched a vagina or swore
>Good grades and always ran to class to be perfectly on time
>Went to UC Davis
>ZERO job experience and socially awkward since I last heard about him

Both of these people graduated in 2008. That's Eight years ago. Almost one decade.

Good food for sure. Take my better half there at least once a year

I love that track!

For All the Cuckifornia people out there here's a song for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=5rlyryCMgGM

Working in RSM now?

I'll never understand how nonbias reporting can be labeled racist.... never! No fucking sense!

btw I love how California threads get filled to the comment limit quick. It's like everybody needs to vent about this god awful state.

So you so your still pretty damn young, enjoy it while you can.

I'm in the WC apartments, not too far off Main St. Its pretty much just white people. Mostly well off white women 20-30s in my area.

Is right though. I work in Wealth Management, and majority of these old people have 2MM in house equity, but cry poor. Everyone else is house poor, especially in San Ramon/Danville.

man ive never seen a cali thread so active and pol related

why cant all cali threads be like this

Hey man, how bout them Saint Mary's hotties, eh? Also, isnt it crazy that its so peaceful yet right over the hill are hordes of dangerous niggers?

Seriously though! I fucking hate the state govt, the city govt is pretty based at times. Rarely, but they have their moments.

Because God has forgotten this state.
You'll make a thread to follow this one up if you want to make Kek happy.

There used to be a lot. Then POL/ started getting too much attention from normies.

>mfw went to the gas station the other day and some dude was blasting alex jones on the radio
theres still some hope for us

Bakersfield checking in. What races, religions, and political leanings are you niggers?

i have to sleep though. lots of walls to build

every other thread ive seen about cali is just dudebroing and dudeweeding. this one was nice. lets do it again sometime

You know half the people shitting on CA on Cred Forums are from CA.

It's the most populous state, makes sense there'd be a lot of us here.

You guys wanna meet up sometime?

okay i saw a group of blacks there a few times but i guess that wasnt everyone

Kek, they are all like this. They're my favorite threads. I usually ask people advice on where to transfer to for uni and I like to read other people's redpilled experiences living in one of the most pozzed states in the country.

but it's paid off already it is a shithole though

by the fuckin way

am640 KFI john and ken

98.7fm the Woody show

represent

>San Ramon

Uncle lives there. I also did construction on a house there when I was unemployed. His fancy high-class neighborhood became overrun with FOB Chinks and Pajeets. The Chinese spoke not a lick of English. Absolutely nothing. They took over the neighborhood using laundered money. First he thought it was a joke, then a couple years later to this year, he went full-on 14/88 and moved away.

San Diego Cred Forums tard meetup when?

I remember back when I used to browse Cred Forums there was a cali thread very small and late as well, anyways moot popped in and I remember asking him if he was coming to LA to get his cut for smiley. he said I made him laugh:)

Fuck SoCal
t. oaklandfag

grew up on the far west side of Bakersfield

white, non practicing protestant, gas the kikes, race war now, kill all subhumans

Just stay up a little longer. Nothing fancy.
Do it for her.

t. Southern Californian normie

Those are stations for redpilled soccer moms nigga step your game up

I live in PB bro, you?

There's plenty of anti Hillary stickers all over my town.

Surprisingly nothing pro Trump or pro Bernie, aside from the occasional cuck driving a Prius.

>lowkey trump propaganda is normie

what do you listen to then cunt? which is the rwds station? inb4 podcasts

Yeah, I've noticed that too. LOT of people that own businesses that "consult" with the Chinese Government or Government contractors.

Not going to lie, pretty irritating. They're seriously driving everything up.

They're more over in the Concord area. Although even that is probably majority Hispanic.

well, yeah, that's what normie-tier radio is; low key.

If you're not bumping hate facts full blast in your cc/university's parking lot, then you're not redpilled.

IE native, born in Loma Linda.

Who /High Desert/ here?

It's pretty bad mayne. San Berdoo is the Detroit of the West.

gddlaw.com/2016/05/12/cities-california-dangerous/

Can any Irvine fags confirm that the Chinese/Koreans are doing this in Irvine, as well? Seems like those are the only businesses that the Irvine company is willing to do business with

same down here, every contract is chinese. i dont notice that theyre driving everything up but i do notice that they cut corners everywhere they can and do the dumbest fucking shit that would put white people in prison. this translates into the local governments when they take those over, theyre just as bad as illegals only more expensive

oh ok sry u rly made me thnk

>Blacks
>Concord

The closest nig nogs are from the Antioch area and Pittsburgh. Concord is mostly Vietnamese and Mexican.

I used to go to san bernadino when i was in highschool about 7 years ago to go to the massive nocturnal raves they have over there

its shit because all the LA hoodrats go there and the recession hit it hard, there are entire stripmalls completely barren and lifeless

gentrify that shit desu

626 wassup Dena Dawgs