Why haven't you had white children you whiney faggot?

Why haven't you had white children you whiney faggot?

every vagoo i came in was on the pill

I'm only half white.

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

I have, they are whiny assholes. Would do again 10/10.

What's your excuse?

I don't want kids just so they can either be slaves to the Jew or die in the race war
Give me space colonization and I will give you white children

Because jews have higher IQs and commit less crimes.

Trips of virginity. This man speaks truth.

Reposting from another thread.
Here's your >(you)

white women are whores with no future perspective

>all these excuses

You hypocrites deserve to be genocided.

White men are pathetic weaklings that don't deserve to reproduce

Yep, weak

How many kids do you have?

Why marry a beautiful blonde when you can 'get with' a fat assed negress?

Just found out today mine's gonna be a girl.

Congrats, user!

Because every girl I've ever fucked has either been on birth control or said she would get an abortion if impregnated. Basically, I've only ever fucked sluts besides the one or two serious gf's I've had

Why?

Fuck sluts from bars, don't look for a relationship among them.

Wantonly fuck then abort is nigger-tier.

Congrats, don't fuck it up and turn her into a coal burner.

Be frank with her, tell from a young age that blacks are all subhumans. Teach her that she's hundreds of thousands of years more evolved than them.

Because I'm going to have half-white children. White women don't want children and hate men, so fuck them.

I have a long term GF. Get fucked OP.

I'm going to have children as soon as I get out of college. I am only half white though so the children will be 75%.

Because I want to see the welfare machine eat itself.

I have. Number seven is in her and she don't plan to stop making babby until we have another five or ten.

They do want children. They want white children from alpha males that let them stay home and get involved in the PTA and shit. Too many white cucks want fancy cars and houses, and expect their wives to work too. If you are an alpha, you drive a shit car, and sacrifice so that your white wife and children have a nice car and live in a nice neighborhood. If you are a white alpha, you bust your ass so that your wife can stay home and support your family.

Don't buy the nu-male materialism that cucks us.

>datamining
saged

If you were sober your bait would make more sense.

I almost did with a half white girl. Breaking up with her was the hardest thing I've ever done

I have a few relatives, and they're all Normie so let them do it.
My sister (19) has a baby and he's 2

She almost aborted him like the first, but her boyfriend was against

>I have a long term fuck hole who I'm not marrying or having children with yet.

I'm so impressed m8.

Good luck

Don't ever post a Nazi related image ever again you pathetic failure.

>Things_that_might_be_lies.mov

>How does the nsa work anyway?

So you're an autistic failure that refuses to pass on your genes?

Nice m8

What doesn't make sense about it? We have six and my wife's pregnant so that'll be the seventh. She plans to continuing being pregnant until we have at least a dozen.

Child support exist.

>girl
You poor faggot.
Women are all whores you cant train them without beating them into obedience and good luck with that due too the child abuse laws.

actually no, I just don't want kids

Pay a nigger kid to beat your daughter up.

Traumatize her from a young age.

Yeah I feel you m8, responsibly is not my thing either :^)

Many reasons. One is because I'm an autistic retard. Another reason is that shitting out a bunch of white kids isn't going to magically fix the underlying problems that a plaguing the white race. Another important reason is that women these days are unlovable whores.

Thanks senpai. I plan to have at least 6 children. I want a big family.

>They want white children from alpha males that let them stay home
No, user. They want to findthemselves and become careerists until they're 30+. You haven't talked to many women. They only fuck alphas, they don't want to settle down.

I agree that there are many men that pursue stupid material things, but I am not one of them.

No one who has that many children has time to fuck around on this board. Nice try.

Make sure the father doesn't leave your sister in the lurch. I'd feel very uncomfortable in your position.

Married since my late 20's, blonde wife is dedicated to being as active in our kids and school as possible. Don't buy the meme.

I'm looking for desperate single moms on match right now give me a sec

To add, when I tell my normalfag friends about wanting a wife that stays homes and cooks and tends to the children while I work, they call me stupid. Be they male or female. They all think that a woman should work and that wanting a submissive, feminine wife is "sexist." The West, in general, is fucked and killing itself.

How many years ago was that, user? I knew women that wanted to marry early when I was younger, but I haven't seen any for nearly a decade. I don't count single mothers and other slutty trash, looking to leech off a cuck.

>dating girl for two years
>getting close to proposing
>girl had previously told me she was only with two people before me
>confesses later she had sex with 12 guys she met on Tindr, without even going out for dinner or anything first, within the span of 3 months
DROPPED

because im not white

>implying I'm not going to marry her.
>implying we aren't going to have at least two kids.
>implying we should do any of this prior to an economic upswing.
Here's another (you).

We were both born in the late '70's. I don't envy you guys.

>Reagan babies
>I hope there will be Trump babies in the future

Yeah fuck all that noise right senpai?

Who cares about reproducing and keeping the white race alive huh?

>as long as I post Nazi images the white race will prevail

NOICE

Because my wife and I hate kids. Dual income no kids is the fuckin life.

No fault divorce laws and my own insufficiencies.

>implying things that actually happened
>implying she's not cucking you
>implying implications

Don't worry senpai, once the iron womb comes out I'll have a few with my holographic waifu.

Because my oneitis fucked everything up.

Nothing matters

Also, we were both in our 30s when we started having kids. If I have any advice for you, it would be to have them in your 20's if you are going to. More energy, you will be a better parent.

My best friend is a DINK. Rocking life if that's what you want.

Because other Whites don't exist in San Diego

Was born in '88. It's only gotten worse and worse with time. I have seen a few younger people shack up and have kids. I can count on one hand how many I've seen that stayed together and married.

I plan to have them soon after a marriage, yes. I want at least 3, and I'm not waiting for the "right economic time" like so many of these plebs do.

It is indeed. Love every moment. In any case it's nice to see someone else on this board who doesn't start spouting off about being a race traitor for not breeding. Absolutely ridiculous and selfish-ass reason to have kids, just to fuel some race war.

Why the fuck are whites so pathetic???

Seriously I'm starting to believe white men deserve to be cucked to oblivion

Oh piss off, not everyone gives a shit about your racism fueled fuck-mongering.

Jews and brainwashing

They were once strong valiant souls, that brought us cool shit and fought degeneracy

Now... yeah

Maybe we non whites should help them instead of egging the cucking on

though honestly... giving the replies to this thread.. it'll be hard as fuck to do

You are making a good decision my friend. Just be prepared to sacrifice 6 years for each kid. No Cred Forums, no vidya, no movies, no TV. That's if you are doing it right. My youngest started Kindergarten this year so I can finally go back to my old ways.

It hurts, it sucks, and you sacrifice so much. It's worth it at the end though. If it isn't your thing, you are doing a disservice to your kids and probably shouldn't have them. My buddy is a great friend/uncle, but he would be a shitty parent.

Fuck off nigger, white men are speaking.

1.Because i'm not white
2.hafu-spic genes makes me too ugly
3. I hardly can take of myself
4. meh, sex is overrated, fapping is better

All I see are a bunch of little pathetic white autists that deserve to be removed from the gene pool.

This whole "white superiority" meme is fucking dead.

I think you might be confused my negroid. We were discussing the pros and cons of children, and the impact that they have on our lives and finances. You see, White people plan ahead for future expenses, as confusing as that may sound to you.

By all means, keep shitting out children you can't afford. At some point we will will stop paying for your orgasms. How will you fund your chillens??

let me guess, you're one of those "based Hispanics" right.

>w-we hate blacks too

Kettle calling the pot black.

Too busy trying to get asian gf.

Only dumb niggers and autists have children when women can get paid to leave you for having them

>All I see are a bunch of little pathetic white autists that deserve to be removed from the gene pool.

>is currently browsing Cred Forums

Wow bro, that's quite possibly the coolest story ever told.

I married a Sikh.

Is she Orthodox or does she shave her beard?

gf is probably infertile

she isnt white though and was born with FAS

im white but on my dads side theres a long history of mental health issues. and i have had bad drug addiction for ten years.

kinda works out, maybe one day ill impregant a white girl and nobody will ever kno

She's less religious than I am, so I get to raise the kids Catholic.

I do. Two of them.
And probably more soon.
I'm 28.

In roughly 20 years, she'll be taking black dick and giving you black grandchildren.

I presently lack the means to support children financially.

It's almost Ashoora. Shouldn't you be whipping yourself Mohammed?

Not Muslim bro

I'm 19

>GET A JOB YA LAZY GOY
>PAY TAXES TO ZOG
>MARRY A JEWIFIED WESTERN WHORE
>YOU ARENT GAY ARE YOU user?

no thanks schlomo

So you are a race traitor then? BTW - Expats get jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Manama, Dharan, and Doha because they can't get jobs in the states. So are you the fuckup or is it your Dad? We know your mom isn't working.

I do not even have gf you asshole
I try from time to time but time spent on Cred Forums does not help, neither does my love for vidya
Welp, at least I will have my degree and awesome job innawoods

that watermark kys

Yeah, it sucks, but I didn't have the image that I wanted saved so there you go.

How is sharia-compliant Oktoberfest mine Franz?

>tfw they stop serving beer at Oktoberfest because the beverages need to be inclusive of Muslims

No watermark on this one.