Weapons Instructor Kills Knife-Wielding Maniac

GUN CONTROL FAGS BTFO

pjmedia.com/trending/2016/09/19/uspsa-shooter-nra-instructor-shot-killed-somali-man-on-stabbing-rampage/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4c9T2k42MIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not me saying this but "HE WAS AN EX COP!! SEE ONLY COPS SHOULD HAVE GUNS REEEE"

IT'S OGRE
Anti-gun cucks BTFO

>knife-wielding maniac in US

Why didn't the Somali get a firearm?

Not only that, but the article was written by a woman too!

OY VEY! GEVALT A SHOAH! HOW CAN WE CONTROL THESE WOMEN BETTER?

Pretty smug but he's earned it.

Maybe he mixed up US and UK.

>need new phone
>old one out of date
>take knife with him because infidels
>arrive at store
>looks around Apple Store
>lesbians and gays everywhere
>Mohammed starts talking to him
>under the will of Allah and the prophet now(PBUH)
>slice and stab everyone in sight
>liberal nu males open their ass cheeks
>in case he's just having a sexual emergency
>Mohammed says it's just a prank bro
>seventy two virgin goats ram his ass for eternity

no 3.5mm

SHOOT TRUE, KEBAB REMOVER

BUT WHAT IF WE HAD KNIFE CONTROL THEN NOBODY WOULD HAVE DIED

> there are probably people who actually believe this

sharpens stake

There were people unironically commenting that toy companies should stop making bb guns look so realistic when a dundu gets shot for pulling one on a cop

>read first letters

on our media they said it was a police officer... and then another media outlet said an off-duty police officer. And now I see it was a CC guy who is a part-time cop. He's a massive hero who the media don't want anyone respecting because of his views.

our msm isnt doing anything except now shilling for raping the bill of rights 'cause "terrorism is out of control in jewyork"

Media likes to try and spin things towards a more liberal image as often as possible.

I'm ok with asking companies that make toy guns to make them slightly less realistic.

Not for the niggers sakes, I just don't see why it's necessary

He was a criminal so he couldn't get a gun

Kek

Anyone else here upset that the fatfuck didn't kill anyone in Jew York? I mean come on, you'd think given the fact that there are like a million kikes in NYC he would at least get one.

I'm happy he pushed Trump up the polls without fatal causalities.

what went wrong with euros?

Fuck I hate this county sometimes, instead of telling you the truth and potentially damaging their anti gun rhetoric by displaying a civilian using a legal gun to stop a crazed violent attacker, they will outright lie to an entire population of IDIOTS because 'cops are the only ones that can use guns properly for self defense!'

Media truly are the worst parasites in existence, they are the main tool used to control populations, they are complicit and deserve to be treated as TRAITORS.

Based...this guy man..we need more of them.

>The suspect fell, then got back up three times before the fatal shot

get a headshot you noob

Victory defeated them.

I don't get it, whenever I want a new phone I usually just stab the previous owner.
Why would he go on a stabbing spree?

He was literally too poor. He actually worked as private seurity.

>not shooting center mass

Nogunz fgt detected. Better bin that butter knife m8

You aim for center mass when you are shooting. Far easier to hit than trying to shot somebody in the head.

>He was a criminal so he couldn't get a gun

That's bit of a mindfucking oxymoron right there.

But you can get a 9mm for a few hundred dollars, probably even less.

>sharpens stake
With what?

I'm sure if every gun owner went through a training course Liberals still wouldn't be satisfied.

>>He was a criminal so he couldn't get a gun

Buying guns legally is more expensive and harder to do than you think. Also unless you have underground connections for illegal firearms you're much more likely to get arrested or just beat up and robbed by the sellers.

I bet you would have landed a beautiful Mozambique on him you stupid arrogant prick, have you ever even touched a firearm in your life?

flint?

I live in the area he was from. This nigger probably only worked 20 hours a month and lived in a one bedroom appartment with 5 other nogs.

They literally just sit around all day and shit up the buildings they live in.

>guys wears a bf vest
>you waste your initiative poking him in the chest while he knocks your skull of

Center mass is a noob filter

NRA White Hetereo Cis Christian Gun Owning Trump supporting Terrorist

>not all muslims

Definitely that one tho.

It probably did take a while to get all the info. Though even then if they got their facts correct, there wouldn't be a follow up report on it.

I've lived in the states so I do know how it goes. Also you don't have to have "underground connections" to get your hands on illegal firearms, you can even order firearms to your door/some mailbox these days or set up the f2f in somewhere public. It's literally easier getting a handgun illegally in Europe in various countries.

10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=4c9T2k42MIE

They're constantly pulling shit like this, media is propaganda.

That is poetic.
>muhfeels.jpg

Clearly the being was just misunderstood. This was obviously a Romulan mating ritual.

This is the true deep down desire of every hot blooded true red white and blue gun carrying American.

To draw and kill an enemy whose death is righteously endorsed by all.

>Victory defeated them.
If you kill your enemies they win.
Is that because they die at their height of power while you are left to wither and die?

>white NRA instructor kills a black man
>comes out he was a Trump supporter
>media talks about it non stop
>Hillary uses it to blame Trump
>le Trump is racist meme
>le guns are bad meme
>independents will not vote for Trump
I think we just lost the election

Fuck. I read that article wrong.
Nevermind

where'd you find this picture?
not thread related, but this is sick

he's a somalianm probably with extremely poor english skillsm and an iq of 70

you expect him to do this intelligently?

he was just an ordinary american guys

>CNN
>legitimate news

i cant take anything CNN says seriously anymore

Toppest kek

Our nu-male english teacher unironically said that we should ban pressure cookers since they make them into bombs now and you can still cook without them

kek help us all

i like how CNN leaves out NRA from his description, i guess thats not super important, but desu I feel like it was left out on purpose, well as making clear multiple times hes a police officer, even if hes part-time (maybe reserve?)

Currently working a few of my guns to look like straight up super soakers.

I used to think MSNBC was bad. CNN really took it to another level this election.

Hilarious all the no-gunz countries seem to think themselves firearms experts.

Aren't bullet proof vests illegal for civilians in your country?

underrated

Thank you for your service, sir.

The worst part is they're considered middle of the aisle by most people. And CNN knows it.

At least MSNBC rolls with themselves being libtard news

>ordering guns through the mail in the USA
Impossible to do unless it's shipped to a commercial FFL holder.
We used to be able to mail order full auto anything until the 1930s. FDR fucked us all.

At least lower 80s and the rest of the gun parts have no restrictions.

You actually can ship straight to your door, it's just that it's limited only to black powder guns and antique guns.

Anything that uses a modern action has to go to FFL though.

>land of the free

I'm ashamed.

Yes, because it's really not that hard

I'm not talking about ordering a firearm through mail legally, my point was that these days you can order illegal firearms from the internet and have them delivered to your home address or under an alias to a post office.

>somalian
Well, last I checked, it was the US that threw Somalia into total anarchy.