Protect the God Emperor

Aussie shit posting at maximum guys. Time to take down these faggots once and for all.

youtube.com/watch?v=sxKcEsT9qLM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi97rU-TZ_8
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E

kek wills this bump with dubs

>eggman on piano

truly meme

dunngggalaalllllwooodddooorrraaaaeeeerrruunnnaaahhhwwoooollllaaaannnnnaboooorrroooonnggggaaaaa

Yup, you've mastered the song of your people.

M8s, take down these cunts

Take me down abos!

>Why don't you do it yourself?

I come from the land down under, were the queers thrive and faggits plunder.

Oh yes I come from a land down under! My ass is prone and will surrender!!

Hey whats the video with the abos singing about not huffing petrol

>millennials will take this video as actual facts
>millennials can only watch news if it is cool and mainstream

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi97rU-TZ_8

>Hugh Jackman = Aussies
>The Moose = Leafs
>Cluster bomb = Shit posts
>Everyone else = Rest of Cred Forums

Utilize the Leaf, Aussies. It is your destiny

youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo

That's pretty cool and mainstream, eh?

> dat aleppo line

That video obviously shilled for Johnson and Stein

Apparently to degenerate millennials yes, because rap music is straight away assumed to be "cool" amongst the youth and the fact they put cheesy humour to the vid just sickens me

Growing up as a kid I couldn't even get into politics until I was about 22-23 and when they target the young people who are impressionable will make them go full retarded because they haven't lived enough to get who the right person is to vote for
When they hear shit like "trump is hitler" they will straight away assume he is the bad guy and won't even bother listening to him and his point of views and policies and then they will think they are the good ones and "on the right side of history"

I thought that video was targeted at abos. You weren't sniffing petrol, were you?

Fuck rap, it's awful trash. Trump will save us all. I really miss Harper and Howard. You guys had us beat for a while there. (The colonies, I mean).

I dont get it, isnt his accent racist? It would be like if I imitated a Chinese person and swapped every R and L?

Why did your Boer friends hand the only 1st world country in Africa over to Mandella and his goons?

History is convoluted. I hear Walvis Bay is a nice place to vacation.

Britain handed Namibia to SA after they beat Germany in the war, Namibia rebelled and gained independence during apartheid, so Mandela didnt ever touch us. Walvis Bay is an industrial city, but the neighbouring Swakopmund is a tourist town and much better for vacation