Right Wing Extremist Bush Will Vote For Hillary

archive.fo/6D1ng

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m1zARljlhCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another reason to vote for Trump.

He must be fucking senile by now.

Donald probably reminds him of Ross Perot. It's a very triggering experience for him I'm sure.

Need to Upper tank that old bags toilet.

youtu.be/m1zARljlhCU

>one term loser
That's an endorsement you don't want.

After what Donald did to Jeb? Not surprising honestly.

>war hero
>great athlete
>president
and now...
>cuck

why???

one term more than trump's won

Didn't he show up at the GOP convention in a hospital bed? Turn him off...just knock the plug.

don't forget
>director of CIA

Fucking CIA thug who helped kill JFK. Fuck that guy.

Fucking hell, this shit is proof that Trump is the real deal

I don't think we will ever have a candidate like this again in American history. He has to win

Because the Right has absolutely no convictions and will simply consider somebody to be a cuck, SJW, or any other word du jour of the Other when they aren't their favorite pony any more. That's why right-wingers' opinions of Bush, as well as other conservatives have changed so drastically in a few months.

The theory I've heard is the HW took over the Secret Government leadership from the Dulles and his dad Prescott.
The Kennedy assassination was a coup, Watergate was a coup to remove Nixon and the Iran hostage crisis was orchestrated to remove Carter after he tried to clean up the CIA.

Was getting cucked a part of your plan?

They wouldn't let Reagan be president without a good ol boy CIA Bush so Reagan's desire of stopping illegal immigration became amnesty and more illegal immigration.

>being this salty that little autistic Yebby got rekt in the primaries
holy mother cucking kek
can't wait for him to start burning in hell

Man who surrounded himself by neocon Jews chooses woman surrounded by neocon Jews.

Story at 11.

I wonder what Bernie Bros will think of this, surely they will vote for the cunt now.

>tfw Dubya endorses her next

Rush said this the other day.

The Democrats will always defend their own to maintain their presence in the Establishment.

Republicans will always sell each other out or the party out, to maintain their presence in the Establishment.