DEAR BICYCLISTS

Friendly reminder if you are a cyclist faggot you need to obey the rules of the road or get ran the fuck over. None of this "share the road" bullshit, if you are in my way, you better watch the fuck out. You degenerate hippie cyclists without any regard for the law need to stay on the fucking sidewalk.

Other urls found in this thread:

scpr.org/programs/take-two/2014/09/16/39362/new-law-states-drivers-must-give-bikes-3-feet-of-s/
youtube.com/watch?v=zBFFrsvgu1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=A37TH37Qzwg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idaho_stop
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
nhs.uk/news/2014/07July/Pages/Cycling-linked-to-prostate-cancer-but-not-infertility.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=RuYO8Tsmhv8
youtube.com/watch?v=VQ19lJkU-Xg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shared_lane_marking
youtube.com/watch?v=PF7uY9ydMYc
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ7X9XaJqCE
youtube.com/watch?v=WA8TNeHeBBw
youtube.com/watch?v=Jvl0MDXH96M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racewalking
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off OP

your fat ass probably can't even ride a bike. I ride 3 miles every day and I follow all of the rules. not only that but I'm helping to fight against global warming and pollution. I wish some idiot like you would hit me so I can sue and make you my wage cuck.

>you need to obey the rules of the road
>None of this "share the road"
but user, the rules of the road mandate that cyclists be treated as vehicles
the rules of the road say that motorists and cyclists must "share the road"

I ride a bunch too. But I blow lights and stop signs like every other urban cyclist. I also use a GoPro and am upgrading to a dashcam so I don't have to fuck with the GoPro, it starts recording the moment I power my bicycle's sound system. As for OP, the point isn't protection, a camera will not protect me. But it will make me rich.

>I wish someone would hit me

This is literally how every oblivious, inconsiderate bicycle rider thinks. They just create traffic jams with no fucks given.

They literally want to die to prove a point.

Fucking leeches

I wouldn't expect any less from a bunch of entitled millennial cyclists

>my bicycles sound system

Hahahahahahahaja

Depends on the state but in California a bicycle is a vehicle, and we have "sharrows" everywhere. Also were recently passed a 3 foot passing clearance law. Not really enforced though.
scpr.org/programs/take-two/2014/09/16/39362/new-law-states-drivers-must-give-bikes-3-feet-of-s/

Dead men don't sue.

Im sure we can all live in harmony

>follows all the rules
>doesn't stop for red lights or pedestrians
>switches between road and sidewalk so drivers have no idea what to expect
>hairpin roadrage trigger
>literally thinks they're better than everyone else on the road and deserves a medal

No one wants them on the sidewalks either, faggot

>I'm helping to fight against global warming
you aren't and you can't. don't be so arrogant to think you can do more than the natural processes of the earth

>pollution

cost/benefit says a-ok

thats alot of projecting onto the whole population of bikers
>inb4 some lame anecdotal account of "thats all I've seen from bikers"
save it, and just be less of a dick and people around you will tend to follow suit

youtube.com/watch?v=zBFFrsvgu1Y

eh, I like situational awareness and earbuds are illegal.
It looks like this but the arduino bike computer needs work.

>america
>people walking on sidewalks

only people who do that are the nogs and chicanos. give them the cyclists

cost: 200- However much you want to spend
Benefits: Exercise, Fun, Cheap Transportation
Cons: Potentially dangerous

DEAR EVERYONE

Bikes and Cars are considered "Vehicles" when it comes to the road.

All Vehicles on the road, be they motorized or human powered, must obey relevant traffic laws. You cannot be intoxicated, either on a bike, or in a car. Both are considered DUI.

A Car cannot run red lights, or stop signs. Neither can bicycles.

Cars must obey posted speed limits. Incidentally, so too must Bicycles. Its rare, but a Bicyclist CAN be pulled over for speeding (Usually on hills, in school zones, but meh), just like Cars. If a Bicycle cannot keep UP with the posted speed limit, they are required, from time to time, to pull over in order to allow traffic to flow. Failure to do so can result in a charge of impeding traffic (except in designated biking lanes, depending on State). Barring this, Bicycles have the same right to the traffic lane as cars so long as they obey all relevant traffic law.

t. Police officer. And yes, I actually HAVE cited a bicyclist for running a red light. The fuck tard did it right in front of me. He seemed so confused when I asked for his drivers license. I normally don't fuck with bikers, they deal with enough on the road. But don't run a red light at a major intersection with me in plain sight. That is nigger tier retarded.

Lmao

Where I live we have beautiful sidewalks and roads. Not just in the affluent areas either.

Spot on, I'd just leave out "potentially".
:^)

today OP was a pretty good guy

I only ride to the gym and trigger all motorist on my way

Agreed
This scum needs to be cleaned off the streets.

Get fucked

This is why I'm scared of running on the side of the road, and instead drive 30 minutes every day to a high school track. I'm afraid some fat asshole in a huge truck is gonna be all "hurr fucking hippies talking up that little edge at the side of the road, how dare they" and side swipe me.

Hahaha yeah.
I used to have a job on my alma mater during the summer with housing. I'd get to bike all around campus all day long. Biking is so freeing in my opinion

the truth is drivers are the biggest asswholes ever, especiallly in california, bikes are pretty fucking cool but fucking dangerous. you guys just all drive cars and are impatient asswholes living in muh amercia thats fucking full of fucking immigrans legal and illegal

You know the sate regulates traffic code, right officer sir?

DEAR EVERYONE
The kind police officer failed to mention a moving violation on a bicycle is like any other violation and will put points on your license. As many cyclists, myself included, also own and drive motor vehicles, this will cause your insurance to go up. So carry alternative ID when cycling or none at all. Some cyclists suggest using your passport so if a cop busts you for cycling like a cyclist, you will not get points.

t. Bicycle Activist.

hippies can't afford to by cycling enthusiasts but staying off the road is a good idea. you might get a brick chucked at your head as well

Lmfao situational awareness indeed.

They do in the West, m8. When you cark it your estate will be administered and any action you had on foot can be carried on by the administrator. You'll see cases like "In the Estate of Faggot Cyclist v Guy in Big Truck".

Good, I'm glad. One less cyclist. Ride on the sidewalk and it won't be a problem.

God I FUCKING hate cyclist.

>mfw no one will ever hit your sad faggot ass

I hate taxis more desu

I got it from being a motorcyclist. It changed my personality. Now I'm like a bird at rest. Have you ever seen a bird at rest? Look to the right, look to the left, look behind you, look in front, look to the left again, etc, etc, etc. Paranoia has saved me many times, many times from "pop goes the weasel" car doors opening in front of me.

its really something when i get behind a group of 4 or 5 of these faggets on the winding, hilly, 50mph roads around here with 5 ft of shoulder on the side and they proceed to ride 10mph up a blind hill in the middle of the lane. sometimes it really does take 99% of my willpower to not floor it and run them over in my silverado

I hope this is true. I hate those cyclists that give us that follow the rules a bad name.

Indeed. In my (Virginia) Bicycles are considered vehicles, that must follow the same laws as Cars, and incidentally, Cars must also treat Bikes as Vehicles as well it comes to their interactions with them. Except on streets and roads designated as Bicycle routes, or in designated Bicycle lanes, in which case special "right of way" applies, and cars are required to yield to bikes.

As for the "don't give your drivers license" excuse, this only works in States where Bikes are not really thought about in the traffic code. In States where Bikes are codified as vehicles on public roads, you will still get a summons to traffic court. At Which point points will still be applied to your drivers license unless you don't own a drivers license. Then things get a tad sticky. In that they get worse for the biker, because usually judges like to give someone driver reeducation rather then a formal citation for first time offenses (as is usually the case for bikers who end up in Traffic court), but if they don't have a drivers licence they don't have that option.

So instead they get fined, and given a "recommendation" to seek drivers education in the future, because if they end up in Traffic Court a second time the court can order them to be fined, AND take a defensive driving course that won't apply for shit because they still don't have a license.

>t. Asshole with soon to have tire tracks for a face

ftfy

Ugh this guy

So bicycle activists advocate breaking the law rather than following it as a form of bicycle advocacy? Brilliant.

You're probably right.
;_;

You are so spot on. The drivers of the cars have noting to lose and the cyclists have everything to lose.
This story is about a motorcyclist but the same rule applies. Driving in south Florida on a Saturday night around midnight on I-95 when a whole gaggle of motorcycles start blowing by me, now I'm doing between 85 and 90 in the number 2 lane so these guys are going around 120+. I wait for several seconds to let the bikes pass as there were 10+ scattered across the lanes. After around 10 seconds without seeing anymore bikes I signal to move left into the number 1 lane to pass a car I was approaching, I check my mirror and initiate the lane change.

Then out of nowhere a bike is sitting next to my drivers door and the guy is in the inside shoulder flipping me off and shaking his fist at me. This fucker was doing at least 130 and tried to pass me when I was changing lanes with my signal on (which is quite rare here in south Florida for some reason). So after I process what just happened I realize this guy is threatening me and I start thinking, this mother fucker doesn't have a leg to stand on. I think, keep fucking with me dude I will suddenly realize a bike is riding next to me on the shoulder, I will whip my wheel to react, loose control and smash that juicy mother fucker into that center divider just like a cockroach under my boot.

You cyclists need to realize cars can end you and no camera or lawyer on this planet will help you once your dead.

>you need to obey the rules of the road

OK, cool. I'll keep sharing the road because that IS the rule of the road.

>leech

is this the new auto shill buzzword? how is someone who DOESNT degrade the road, DOESNT use any oil, DOESNT take up any space at all...a leech? cars are the leeches.

/thread

oh wow THREE FUCKING MILES

get a load of this guy. what's THREE FUCKING MILES look like? we don't have distances this FUCKING HUGE in my tiny country

THREE FUCKING MILES what an achievement

>you advocating murder

pretty pathetic, desu

Couldn't agree more. I live in Austin and all of these fuckers think they are lance Armstrong. They dress up in their spandex race suits and ride in packs, blocking traffic everywhere they go. At least a few of them die each year though.. so Darwin is doing its job

>Full blown asshole hiding behind the law
>Suggesting other people break the law (like driving on the sidewalk) so you can continue your illegal road rage without obstruction
No wonder America is such a shithole if they let people like this run around or even have a driving license, or god forbid even a weapon.

I'd be quite surprised, if you aren't being treated for some psychological condition at the moment.

except it's illegal to ride on the sidewalk. law states cyclists need to ride on the road.

you are nigger-tier retarded

I've run lights on my bike cycle more than a few times because they won't trigger even with me standing right over the fucking plate, and the car behind me won't cozy up to my butt enough to do so, either. Honestly, it'd be nice if every light were treated like a yield sign so that drivers don't have to wait if they don't have to, either.

These days the people who piss me off the most on my morning commute are the GOTTA RACE 100% ALL TIMES strava spandex fucks who endanger pedestrians and other cyclists and do stupid shit because they feel like they have to win something in life but they'd get rekt if they entered into a real race.

>Friendly reminder if you are a cyclist faggot you need to obey the rules of the road or get ran the fuck over. None of this "share the road" bullshit, if you are in my way, you better watch the fuck out. You degenerate hippie cyclists without any regard for the law need to stay on the fucking sidewalk.
Actually, in my state we have the right of way under any and all circumstances. They are even giving us our own bike lanes.

A nearby billion dollar bridge project will give us our own bike bridge hanging off an interstate highway going over the Merrimack river on 95.

Maybe you should just stop being a lazy fat good for nothing slob and hop on a bike yourself.

>I'll keep sharing the road because that IS the rule of the road.
No it's not.
If I'm in a car doing 25mph on a 45mph road and holding up traffic, I will get pulled over and fined.
You pedaling along at 15mph on a 30mph road is no fucking different.
You are not a car, you do not have the same right of way as a car, stay off of the god damn road unless it is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY (I.E. No bike lane and no sidewalk)

>DOESNT take up any space at all
Keep deluding yourself. You take up the entire lane without reason because LEL I PAY TAXES I DESERVE TO USE THE ROAD IM A VEHICLE XDDDDD

nice autism cruiser

ITT:

unenlightened auto-corporation slaves thinking they're somehow doing god's work by discouraging the most beautiful invention of the white man and encouraging jew oil companies

>speed LIMIT of 45mph makes it a "45mph road"
Seriously turn in your license and seek mental help, even if it costs you a fortune.

stfu biker fag.

>As for the "don't give your drivers license" excuse, this only works in States where Bikes are not really thought about in the traffic code.

That's a pointless thing to say. If a bike isn't considered a vehicle in a state with respect to, say, demerit points, they might as well hand over the license as you won't be applying demerit points to the license.

If you're in a state where traffic offences on a bicycle attract demerit points, and you fail to produce appropriate identification, I would imagine that is a further offence itself and not something worth doing anyway, as computerized records exist in most places now and a traffic cop can punch in your name, date of birth and address and find your driver's license that way (and still hit you with the demerit points).

nope. you're wrong. cyclists can take the whole lane AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON.

cyclists actually do have the same right of as cars. it's illegal to ride on the sidewalk. you must be underage seeing how ignorant you are of the basic vehicle code

>Paranoia has saved me many times
Newcucks don't realize paranoia is what makes you the best. Too much means schizophrenia, but enough means self preservation.
It's why the Jews can't get Jewed.

My recommendation for sensor lights is if possible, dismount and become a pedestrian in order to get to the side of the street where you need to go.

Barring that, look around, and if you don't see me or my coworkers, and its safe to do so, just go through the fucking intersection. At the end of the day, traffic laws are for everyone's safety so we don't end up like vidya related.

youtube.com/watch?v=A37TH37Qzwg

Does your impotent rage ever make you cry sometimes?

Fuck cyclist
Thanks to our mayor bending over for them a busy two-way street was completely fucking destroyed by putting a bicycle lane on each side, expanding the side walk and and then adding ANOTHER bicycle lane on the fucking sidewalk. You can only pass by an incoming car if you're centimeters away from the pavement, this driving on the cyclist lane.
And this is no side street either, it is one of the main streets to enter the city. Buses drive on it, too.

>car are the leeches
Cyclist don't pay any taxes for cycling. You're leeches.

you'll be dead, fucker

Sort of but not really. I take it you've never bicycled in an urban environment. There is a reason every urban cyclist bikes exactly the same way. It's human nature. When I drive I drive like every other driver too. It's human nature.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idaho_stop
As to law, laws change, like the 3 foot passing law I posted above.

>crossing the Merrimack
>not taking the ferry

I expect better brother.

Damn people are so chill here, bikes, cars and motos all work together to get home safely and sound.
But incase I ever meet an asshole Ican sue his ass for damages. Added bonus, I look up his adress and fuck his car up.
Lel

where's that hilarious drawing from last night of pepe on a slow drag bicycle and three wojack-driven cars behind him griping ?? that was top kek.

Almost every state has a "minimum speed limit" outside of rural areas to prevent grandma from driving around town at 10mph.
Read a fucking drivers manual.

>AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON.
Literally wrong unless you live in most socal counties.
Cyclists are very ill defined in most states and as such rarely have the same full right of way as vehicles.

You cunts love to play the NO WE'RE TOTALLY VEHICLES WE'RE ALLOWED ON THE ROAD bullshit because you block up traffic and love to feel smug about it, but the absolute nanosecond you can circumvent traffic by using sidewalks, parking lots (illegal), or running red lights you do it.

You're fucking scum. Stay off the road you yuppie piece of shit.

>it's illegal to ride on the sidewalk
Again, nope. If a sidewalk is available and a bike lane is not, in almost every state the cyclist is primarily considered a pedestrian and is allowed legal access to use the sidewalk.

cyclists are not leeches.

bicycles don't tear up the roads. plus, most cyclists pay taxes on cars when they're driving anyway. checkmate. you lose.

OP you're spot on.

I hate when they ride just close enough to the actual road that you have to move over for them. Just stay the fuck off the road unless you want to die cunts.

>bicycling is the only sport to not be invaded by niggers
>it's somehow bad

It does make me overtake cyclists without shifting over in the lane to make them move out of the fucking way sometimes.

>but has not been adopted elsewhere
Huh. That sure doesn't sound like a legal fucking manuever anywhere but Idaho then.
Quit bullshitting yourselves, you break the law at every opportunity because the law is so ill defined around you officially being a vehicle or not.
Stay out of the god damn road unless you HAVE to be in it for PHYSICAL REASONS. Not legal ones. Nobody outside of NYC is going to fine you for riding on the sidewalk.

>three miles is a significant distance
get a load of this fatass

>tfw massive thighs compared to the rest of my skinny body because I go everywhere by bicycle

>traffic by using sidewalks, parking lots (illegal), or running red lights you do it.

so fucking what? just because someone does one illegal thing, then it somehow (in your retarded "logic") negates their doing other perfectly legal things?

so if someone drives with their seatbelt off for 1 mile, then they should never be allowed to drive a car on a road because they did one illegal thing one time?

gtfo. you lose.

and actually it is ILLEGAL TO RIDE ON A SIDEWALK.

wow you carfags just got btfo hard

stay ignorant. keep driving mr goldstein's machines and buying mr. goldstein's oil, and stay fat so you can buy mr. goldstein's prescription drugs for your blood pressure

Wrong Merrimack, but I give you credit for whiteboylawoffice

>gasoline and traffic related taxes are allocated exclusively for building roads
That's not how taxes work.

then change the fucking law you dumb shit. the law states cyclists can ride on the road and as far into the lane as the feel necessary for their safety.

sorry you have to share your precious air and land with cyclists, but too fucking bad.

I am a cyclist.

you put me in danger you are gonna get a 9mm shot up your ass.

I ride in NYC and we have our own dedicated bike lanes in Brooklyn, queens, and Manhattan but some neighborhoods don't have bike lanes. As a cyclist, I ride to that side to let cars pass and if a car is double parked, I'll let any nearby car pass before going around. I hate cyclists who feel like they can cut you off and force you to stop which can lead into an accident.

Most cyclists stop on red lights in the city but in other boroughs they treat them as stop signs. The police don't really care as long you're not on the sidewalk or cutting people off.

check'd

also fatty detected.

I don't give a shit if you're "following the rules." If you're going 10mph in a 45mph zone, I'm fucking passing you. I don't care if my mirror hits you. I don't care if I startle you and cause you to crash. I'm not going to let traffic back up a fucking mile because you can't USE A SIDEWALK. Shit, even if a sidewalk isn't available, I'm sure all your cycling has made you strong enough to pedal through grass. CUNT.

thanks!

>Stay out of the god damn road

>carfag advocating endangering the lives of pedestrians in order to spare himself and his car a minor inconvenience

why am i not surprised

That fag got owned lol

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

/thread

carfags btfo

STOP IT
I HAVE A GLANBULAR PROBLEM

>so fucking what?
The entire ethos of the cyclist summarized.
>So what if I'm breaking the law and only using my status as a potential vehicle when it suits me?

Jesus christ.

> it is ILLEGAL TO RIDE ON A SIDEWALK.
No
It
Is
Not
It is a city-specific ordinance and no state has a full ban on that. No city without sufficient bike lanes to accommodate cyclists has a ban on riding on the sidewalk.
Go ahead and actually look up your cities laws on the matter. You won't find a single fucking thing on banning it because it's NEVER banned outside of major metropolitan areas.

>WAH WAH I ONLY PAY ATTENTION TO THE LAW WHEN IT SUITS ME WAAAAAH

Riding on the sidewalk is a traffic violation though, senpai.

ITT: People too poor for cars wishing to get hit by being retarded.

I don't mind cyclists that are just using it as a cheap means of transportation, but I can't stand the asshats who insist on driving in heavy traffic as a form of exercise. For fucks sake we have tons of bike trails in all the parks yet the middle-aged men in spandex have to clog up the roads. We have alot of road construction in this area too so there are some roads where there is no way to pass them. They don't give a fuck, they just chug along at 10mph.

>actual logic
The entire ethos of the cyclist summarized.

sorry you don't know how to think, fucking idiot.

and yes, it is illegal. get rekt

You will die.

Kek told me so.

I ride my bicycle because it's faster than driving in a big city. Not only that but you get exercise, it's cheaper and it is generally more enjoyable.

I honestly expected better from Cred Forums.

>Willingly letting yourself get jewed by the automobile and petrochemical industry.

Roads are for whoever the fuck wants to use them, don't try to infringe on the rights of others you stupid cunt.

ITT: people who own BOTH cars and bicycles who realize how retarded car-only faggots are and btfo-ing them at every turn

I bet my racing bicycle is worth more than your car :)

KEK KILL HIM

>shooting at driver having a legitimate medical emergency.

semi-automatic recoil operated external defibrillator?

>But incase I ever meet an asshole Ican sue his ass for damages.
Except I use my iPhone as a dashcam, and run you over like a speedbump. Footage shows you swerving.

On my way home from work today I almost ran over a guy that was JOGGING in the bike line. As in there's a side walk, but he decided the bike lane was the way to go. Did he think "I'm too fast for the side walk so the bike lane it is!" I was so close to fucking clipping him or honking.

The bike lane needs to be removed from roads.

>can't refute the logical argument
>just use weak ad hom

sorry but that shit doesn't fly here. go back to facebook

Don't you have minimal distances in the US and passing means you can legally murder people?
What a shithole.

>bicycles hold up traffic

No retard, bicycles on the road means less people driving cars which means there is a lot more space, more parking spots and less traffic.

I have never seen a mile of traffic behind a single cyclist in my entire life and I've been cycling to work since I was 18.

So I either pass on a narrow road and risk a lawsuit/wreck or back up traffic? Fuck cyclists. I live in a small Midwest city. No one uses our sidewalks because no one walks anywhere.

Its a legal grey area, not going to lie. Slick lawyers can probably fight it out for years if they wanted to invest the trouble into it. Most don't since the fines Bicyclists end up for usually fall under the $100 range. The most common citations are running stop signs and red lights. If a Biker is in traffic court, 95% of the time its for not stopping at a controlled intersection.

4.9% is DUI, which with a slick lawyer could be argued down to drunk in public. The remaining .1% is everything else you can think, though largely a bicyclist crashing into a pedestrian at a crosswalk. Super rare that one, never encountered it personally, but if it happens in conjunction with running a red light, call a lawyer stat and don't say shit to me about it when I ask.

Lol nigger please

I work as a courier driver and I hit some fucking spic the other day who was trying to pass me before I exited a parking lot. Knocked that fucking beaner right out of his shoes.

I rolled my window down and asked: You alright beaner? He dusted himself off, too proud to claim injury and said hes fine.

If I hit you mother fucker and you act hurt, I'm going to back over your ass and finish the job. I wont lose work because some fucking moron decided he wanted to play chicken with a 2000lb vehicle.

Watch your ass.

>I honestly expected better from Cred Forums.

Cred Forums is pro-bicycle. this thread is just filled with auto-company shills. it's pretty obvious based on their buzzwords ("leech," "stay off the road" etc). they're being paid to pretend cars are better than bicycles, somehow

cars shills = hillary ctr shills
bicycle users = trump patriots

Oh no, you had to slow down for 2 seconds to wait to overtake maybe once a day at most, better threaten to kill them.

You're a little bitch mate.

Agreed
Streets should be bikes only and only the necessary service vehicle like ambulances etc should be allowed on rhem

Lol that totally happened

>and run you over like a speedbump

...and spend the rest of your life in prison while chad fucks your ex wife. great plan there, moron

I CARRY A 2.5" STEEL BALL BEARING FAGGOT

COME AT ME OIL SLAVES

YOU ARE TRACKABLE VIA SLAVE PLATE

Yeah, experienced cyclists understand and try to predict car movement. I don't go out of my way to make drivers made, just the opposite since I drive also. For example, if I'm at an onramp intersection, I'll move to the left of the lane so everyone can turn right onto the freeway. Many times drivers will wave me through intersections if I want to stop or not. I have not really come across psychos, most drivers are friendly. It's the clueless texters I worry about.

Where I live they have started putting in bike lanes, but the cyclists don't use them. They still insist on riding in traffic for some reason. We also have huge ass sidewalks in certain areas that are dangerous for cyclists. Big ass signs every few feet telling cyclists to use the sidewalk but they ignore it. Cars have to swerve around the bikes because you can't see them from around the corner and the speed limit is 55mph.

Agreed. Us car drivers should never have to use caution or even look where we're going. It's much more important for us to text and drive as fast as possible and put everyone else's life in danger. God forbid we should ever have to use basic civilized decency. Ban all bike lanes!!!

Roads are for whoever the fuck wants to use them, don't try to infringe on the rights of others you stupid cunt.

So if I felt like taking a long shit on the interstate to protest police violence against people of color or some shit everyone would have to stop for me?

Bicycles cause traffic jams in America that's why we hate them.

Also unless you live in a city you need a car in America. Personally I love driving and would never ride a bike with giant pieces of speeding metal flying past me driven by potential nut jobs. I don't know now anyone finds that enjoyable. Also I'm too self aware to not give a fuck while I'm causing a huge traffic jam behind me

Our situation is a bit different than yours.

Fuck off hippie

>admitting to a felony online

whoops. looks like you fucked up buddy

I give cyclists plenty of space and never have any problems from them.

aw

the entitlement of these foreigner scum oil slaves is astounding. you people better have garages because not everyone in america are slaves, hence the people getting around without jew gasoline... Fuck your lives

to south Florida and drive on A1A on Saturday morning, more bikes than cars, a total shit show. Bike lanes full vomiting out into the driving lanes. I've been stuck behind bikes for miles on more than one occasion.

Cycle all you want. Alone or in groups. I've got your back on the road. HOWEVER... If you want to be treated as a vehicle, fucking act like it! Stop signs and traffic lights apply to you!!!!! If you think otherwise, walk!!!

not a hippie at all. nice auto-company shill buzzword, though.

Yeah, good luck finding the taco I nearly turned into a bean burrito.

He's probably hiding with his broken ankle or whatever the fuck I felt get crushed when my truck hit him.

>spend the rest of your life in prison
False

>live in Boston
>pay $500/year in excise tax for the privilege of using the roads
>pay $300/month for insurance
>pay $35/year for inspection sticker
>pay $100/year for license/registration renewal
>get stuck behind faggots on bicycles during every commute
>watch them blow red lights and stop signs
>watch them ride in the middle of the fucking roadway with their stupid fucking GoPro helmets, hoping someone hits them so they can sue

They send me into a blind fucking rage, and I'm normally an exceptionally calm person.

It also makes me rage that I can get a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt, but Thad can cruise along one of the most dangerous parkways in the country on his faggot bicycle with no helmet and an infant strapped to the back.

I'm convinced this is a Marxist plot to further enrage and demoralize the working class.

>same thread posted every x amount of time

I live in the Midwest. I very rarely see cyclists. And when I do, they're followed by drivers who don't want to risk passing them on narrow streets. Those drivers are also followed by several other drivers who are no doubt wanting to pull out their concealed-carry handguns and shoot the cycling cunt so they can GET TO WORK ON TIME.

Prostate Cancer. That is all.

nhs.uk/news/2014/07July/Pages/Cycling-linked-to-prostate-cancer-but-not-infertility.aspx

I bike as my main method of commuting even though I have a car for a lot of reasons.

>I didn't always have a car and I've grown to like it over the years
>everywhere I go to in my city is fairly close to my apartment
>driving and parking on campus is absolute hell and I refuse to pay the kikes for a parking decal when it doesn't even gaurantee me a space and would only work in a few areas

Since my city is filled with retarded millennials, white trash, and niggers, I only ever stick to the empty backroads and bike very passively when off campus. But it's a different game when I'm on campus. I honestly don't understand how there can be so many stupid fucks that choose to drive to campus, but I really feel sorry for the bus service truck drivers.

Actually the worst part about biking on campus is blissfully unaware or arrogant pedestrians who walk in the middle of the road without even looking for cars. Those people I make sure to get as close to as possible to scare the shit out of them.

Once some stupid bitch was standing in the bike lane with heavy car traffic in the main lane, I yell out to her to get out of the way as I approach, and she fucking looks at me and ignores me. I knocked her ass down into the sidewalk.

Also sometimes, usually asian freshmen, I encounter the special retards who bike in the bike lane in the wrong goddamn direction. I like to play a game of chicken with them and hope one day one of them swerves into traffic and dies.

And fuck the spandex faggots.

STEEL BALL BEARINGS FOR FUCKS LIKE YOU

AND KEYS, KEYS ALL NIGHT AND ALL DAY STUPID FAGGOT

COME AT ME JEW SLAVE

Nothing gets me more pissed when i have somewhere that I need to be and these useless faggots are biking their cocks off and I literally can't go around them. I hope all of you faggot bike riders get what's coming to you. You know full well you're inconveniencing others but you still look back at me on you shitty little cuck bike that you blew 5000 dollars on just to be a huge fucking nigger to others on. You people are literally just niggers with money.

ITT: unstable manchildren threatening to kill cyclists for slightly inconveniencing them while they burn jew gasoline in their air-conditioned cages

vid related:
youtube.com/watch?v=RuYO8Tsmhv8

Last reply before I leave work.

As someone who has now literally smashed a vehicle into a living person, there was a real sensation that I was hitting something soft and fleshy. I didn't run the giy over, unfortunately, but its a feeling you wont forget.

Beware bicycle fags, I am coming for YOU.

In most American cities the bike lines are designed by retards that have never biked a day in their life

So as a result most bike lines are put right next to the drivers side of parked cars and if you were to use them you would be constantly at risk of of getting doored by some dumb cager cuck getting of his pickup truck

>I'm helping to fight against global warming and pollution.

>helping fight

lmao no you're just not actively making it worse

beautiful

It's not the cyclists fault if motorists don't know how to drive properly, I ride to the side and let motorists pass me every day. No issues.

Are your roads narrow?

You sound like a coward lol Australian cities aren't that different from American ones and people cycle here all the time. We don't have niggers who steal bikes tho.

Sounds like it's an infrastructure problem. The state should provide adequate infrastructure, bicycles do far less damage on the road and people cycling twice a day to commute can help fight the current obesity epidemic.

>be me
>pay all the same taxes as you because i ALSO DRIVE SOMETIMES
>cycle whenever possible to reduce traffic, reduce air pollution, improve health, reduce wear on the roads, literally do only good things
>have dumb ignorant faggots in lifted trucks commit felonies against me left and right because i'm apparently a "hippie" if i don't spend as much money on gasoline as they do

>with their stupid fucking GoPro helmets, hoping someone hits them so they can sue

Not just exercising your freedoms and shooting them in the back with an assault rifle

Because you live in Australia moron. In America millions of people commute into the cities from in the morning, this means thousands of cars on every road, even one lane roads.

When cars get behind bikes it slows every single car down because they can pass the bikes. This coupled with fucked up stop light timing creates a huuuuuge mess.

The few people biking don't help anything. They slow everyone else down

Post that shit on diy

>pay $300/month for insurance
>pay $35/year for inspection sticker
>pay $100/year for license/registration renewal
And that's other people's fault because...?
>pay $500/year in excise tax for the privilege of using the roads
That's not how taxes work.

>be driving on side street with 4-way stops every two blocks
>pass cyclist riding in bicycle lane
>stop at 4-way stop with right signal on
>waiting on cyclist to ignore stop sign and fly past me on the right
>car pulls up to stop sign to my right
>looks at my turn signal
>proceeds to go straight ahead
>cyclist flies past me on right side
>slams into other car’s fender
>tumbles across hood
>bicycle smashed to shit
>woman in car looks shocked
>laugh so hard i blow coffee through my nose onto dash
>go ahead and turn right
>female cyclist on fucking sidewalk ignores stop sign
>smashes into passenger door of my truck
>mfw

Bikes cause don't cause traffic jams
Cars ARE traffic

>tfw Mississippi Delta
>never seen someone over the age of 25 ride a bike

Whos laughing now? Living in a >70% black obese city has its pros

>the GOTTA RACE 100% ALL TIMES strava spandex fucks
Practically the only bicyclists that are danger to everybody else. Always riding on the road (with a perfectly fine bike lane to their right), slowing down traffic.
I once recieved a kick to my car because I wasn't leaving enough space for one of these faggots at an intersection, because he decided to use the road instead of the bikelane.

literally not the cyclists problem.

>pass laws for wider roads
>leave earlier so a 3-minute inconvenience won't LITERALLY RUIN YOUR LIFE

not a cyclists fault you don't know how to manage your time. plus you're not the only special snowflake going to work. 90% of the time, that cyclist is going to work as well, he's just not buying jew oil to do it.

What did I just type, you fucking abo?

>they're followed by drivers who don't want to risk passing them on narrow streets

Put down the petrol.

>highway bridge stoplight
>light is green for me, taking right to get on highway and have my blinker on
>notice oncoming cyclist on bridge
>cyclist is waving at me
>"oh how nice"
>take the right turn
>what the fuck
>cyclist nearly hits the back of my car
>like a dumbass almost dents my rear
>look back
>this dumb fuck just took a left on a red light
>mfw i almost killed a retarded cyclist for waving at me

>admitting to a felony line
>admitting to being a complete coward online

These aren't the kind of streets where people park. Just normal roads. Asshats still don't use the bike lanes. Or the designated sidewalks. And we have a whole nature preserve with miles and miles of bike trails that are always empty while the spandex men insist on driving in the one lane road that goes uphill.

This.

The fuckers will not stop for a red lught and ride outside the bike lanes.

Also mitorcyclists, stop trying to pass me when I change lanes. You dont have to speed up and get into blindspots. Its your fault and nobody else's. We arent trying to kill you. Youre trying to speed around people and cause an accident.

Yall may think you are tough and want to fistfight with your big ass helmet on, but they arent ballistic rated. A .45acp or 7 is what you will get for acting tough.

He was referring to the flux capacitor on the front of your bike

>This.

back to plebbit for you, dumbass.

keep buying mr. goldstein's oil

>that's not how taxes work

That's literally what an excise tax is, you socialist faggot. If I don't pay my excise tax they put a boot on my car until I pay their ransom.

You live in the Mississippi Delta?

As a old school blues fan, I'm jealous.

Lol I'm calling brad right now hope you don't have a family to support

What the fuck now I hate cyclists

I have a truck and two bikes. Cyclists who think they should get preferential treatment should be lynched.

Guaranteed getting rid of cyclists would swing states right wing again and we wouldn't have this shitshow we call western politics.

Yeah, I'll head down to my next city council meeting and petition them to widen the road outside of my neighborhood, which would mean cutting into peoples' backyards. Again, small Midwest city. We can't just fix the fucking infrastructure. Cyclists need to have some fucking etiquette and empathy. But apparently that's too much to ask for. Cunts like you think just because you're riding on a $3,000 Schwinn, the world revolves around you.

>I'm helping to fight against global warming and pollution
This is why we run you faggots over. This right here. I'm going to hit the next cyclist I see because of your post.

Your post makes no sense cunt.
Yeah obey the road rules, but cars and trucks have to as well fucknuckle.

You dont just go ramming some outher fuck on the road because they choose to do the speed limit and not go hooning about. You don't run over pedestrians walking on their green because you are a failed human being without consequence you skid mark on humanity's curry diaper.

Tl;dr you are a faggot who makes the world worse for all.

seriously, why the fuck don't cyclists stick to the sidewalk? That's literally what I did until I started driving. Are you fucking retarded? How the hell do you put that much trust in random drivers?

>taking anything seriously on Cred Forums

Learn English you fucking beaner.

>same protection under the law
>preferential treatment

what the fuck are you talking about?

minivan driver is you:

Why do you have a car if you live in the CITY you dumb cuck
That is the one place they don't belong
Ask any urban planner and they will assure that you are singlehandedly taking part in the destruction of your city

The fuck do you expect?

>Being this delusional
Top fucking kek!

wtf is a sharrow? I've never heard of this.

>muh pyrrhic victory

>If I don't pay my excise tax they put a boot on my car until I pay their ransom.
That's your own fault for owning a car.

Your misconception about how taxes work is that car related taxes are allocated for road maintenance, they are not. Not that you "have to pay" them or whatever your trouble with understanding my post was.

I'm dying, user please be real.

Pedal harder faggot or Im gonna smash your into the curb and make sure you are no longer breathing.

>Cyclist
>Unironically calling people "cager"

The picture is kind of shitty, sorry. The "bike computer" I'm building uses an i2c OLED, a real time clock with a thermometer, and a wee transistor circuit to push the wheel sensor up to logic levels. The sound system was for a motorcycle or boat or something, but I have a 12 volt sealed lead acid battery in the back rack milk crate basket, it powers the mp3 sound system, the head light and rear light, and the cigarette lighter usb charger for my phone. I have 183 songs on a thumb drive and am sick of them. Glad you like it though. =D I had to add a bunch of PVC pipe to mount all this stuff, and it looks like a wire monster sneezed. The red digits is the volt meter.

If you're a pedestrian, just assume I'm going to try to hit you with my car. This is the only good advice you will get ITT.

Fuck Wichita

Because cyclists are not road raging animals who like to endanger people's lives (except you, apparently. Or you had no idea what you are doing, in that case YOU are the retard).

And this is why it's always better to kill rather than hurt in America. Lawsuits are the main reason why "kill the burgerler" is heavily encouraged in many counties

i ride a $175 30-year-old trek.

i don't think the "world revolves around me." i just realize that cars are literally jewing us over more than anything else in modern society and, as a proud white man, would be ashamed to drive a car any more than absolutely necessary

Fuckhead, I'm not worried about me. Unironically, I'm looking out for the fags on wheels that are oblivious to the world around them.

Wait, do children need a driver's license to ride bikes too?

>mfw I cycle on the pavement all the time and the cops have never stopped me once despite driving right past me countless times

This is a slide thread. Hillary hacker is happening

worse that they only do that when they start losing.

Me in a 3 ton vehicle is not and should not be equal to me on a bike. You will not win in a collision against me in my truck, so don't try my patience.

Fuck off back to the desert you proxy wombat sodomizer

>being the actual tryhard

good luck. you wouldn't get within 10 feet of me, stuck in traffic as i weave effortlessly out of sight.

don't worry, i'll keep your girlfriend satisfied for you while you're sitting in traffic. she'll be all ready to go to sleep by the time you get home, though.

Don't be. Blackest part of MS. Its also obviously a really sad place. Vicksburg, MS, btw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shared_lane_marking
Looks like pic related. Fucking everywhere in the Bay Area, California.

I hope you, as a "proud white man," understand that Starbucks and Apple are jewing you more than productive, well-adjusted citizens who drive 20 or more minutes to get to work or school.

As someone who drives in NYC, thank you

Actually they are. But too big of faggots to take a swing. They ride like shit in purpose to delay traffic. They could move out of the way. When I did ride a buke I was mindful of traffic. Even driving I am. Bikers give no fucks. Go to austin tx and see what I mean. Numale faggots in spandex riding like shit, running lights, cutting across moving traffic, trying to pass cars making a right turn with the signal on.

Same for motorcycles or the faggy scooters. Always trying to cut around everyone else and causing accidents. Go ahead and fly 80 down a backstreet and run into a car that is turning off into a parking lot.

>Fuckhead
Not an argument.

>I'm not worried about me.
You are not worried about other people either if you drive on the side walk. Unless you are a delusional psycho who thinks he can look around corners or something like that.

>not realizing you spend 1/4 of your life in a literal metal cage breathing toxic fumes

wew lad. you still haven't graduated past level 1, have you?

pay rego

>pedestrian

how is that relevant at all?

>biking to dates

Toppest kek

>four years ago
>see cyclist rage thread on Cred Forums
>everyone getting flipping the fuck out over bicycles
>decide to start riding ironically
>this is fucking incredible
>start riding hard every day for 2 years
>start competing
>become state champion
>people continue to get angrier and angrier at road cyclists in 2015-16
>get by car from behind while riding in bike lane, get lucky and sustain no serious injuries
>switch to track cycling
>infinitely better

Any road cyclist bros in here should consider switching to indoor, it's god tier.

> fags on wheels that are oblivious

you really have no idea what you're talking about, do you? you've also obviously never ridden a bicycle in an urban environment before either, or you'd know that cyclists are infinitely more aware of their surroundings than carfags could ever be. just reality.

this is you:

>Go to austin tx and see what I mean.
If I want to speak Spanish I just go to Spain, it's way closer and people are half way civilized.

Yep, and then they bitch when someone runs them the fuck over; which happens every other weekend in my area.

We have a bunch of narrow roads with no shoulder and these cucks still insist on riding in the street around blind curves. The other day I was in a situation where I guarantee if the other lane had oncoming traffic I would have ran this fucking family over and not given a single fuck.

No bike lane? Then fuck off and go find a road with one because they're everywhere.

I would have got out and beat the shit out of that faggot. Reap the fuck out of his knee and he'll never ride again.

Going to work in spandex with a matching helmet? I fucking doubt it, they go out of their way to find busy narrow roads so everyone will have to look at their faggy jumpsuit.

Please throw that shit at my car, I'll turn around and run you the fuck over + all your faggot friends.

If I want to be a functioning adult and own a home outside the inner city and not have to rely on dindu-run public transit, then yes, I have to own a car, and yes, I have to pay a shitload of ridiculous taxes and fees that bicyclists do not.

If a bicycle is your only means of transportation, then you are literally a faggot manchild. What kind of social life or meaningful relationships can you have if you need to ride a bicycle to get anywhere. Grow the fuck up and get the fuck out of my way.

Car vs bike is always going to be a loss for the car in court unless they are hit from behind by the bike. Automobile drivers will always beheld to a higher standard due to their possession of a license, you hit a bicyclist or pedestrian you will be held accountable.

Well nogs act like that, I have seen them ride the wrong way down busy streets and cut across traffic not to mention the lack of safety gear. I personally want to see one get hit.

>billion dollars of tax payer money so you fags can have a safe space
stay on the sidewalk or get the fuck out of the way.

Fucking faggot bikers think you are royalty when you get on those queermobiles

youtube.com/watch?v=PF7uY9ydMYc

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ7X9XaJqCE

youtube.com/watch?v=WA8TNeHeBBw

Fucking ride on the sidewalks, or obey every traffic law which includes going the speed limit

This is how I always make my decisions regardless of what I'm doing.

Nah, Youll be sweating bullets and Ill be home before you by hours.

Also you cant outride a bullet. Even a big fat slow .45 is 1,000 times faster than the quickest hipster that jacks off to sonic the hedgehog porn. Try to road rage on me. Id prefer a fist fight but you damage my car and run, I can legally shoot you, as you are now felony hit and run. Stupid fucks.

Even a motorcycle wont make it home eventually with a retard steering it.

No I'm 22 and way more athletic than any cyclefag

Fuck out my way homie

i never go to starbucks and have never owned an apple product. what's your point?

i'd rather ride 45 minutes to/from work than sit in traffic for 45 minutes. just face it. you have no argument. you are lazy and a slave to gasoline. no shame in it. just own up to your own failure.

Sorry but
Bicycle commuting is your civic duty to fix Americas cities

Oh is that what those are?

Hey know what they need? A sign warning you about negros sleeping in tents on the sidewalk so you don't step in human pooh while walking through the city.

>caring what women think
>ever

wow you have a long way to go

>always stay on the right of the road
>always give cars the right of way
>ride on the edge of the curb just to stay out of the way
>people still slow down behind me

>tfw you live in the most poorly educated region in the entire country

>If I want to be
So you realize you bring this upon yourself and are not forced to own anything. Good.

I believe it. That just proves they intentionally block traffic and are completely inconsiderate of everyone else on the road.

Really makes you think

Plz more pics. I don't believe this is real.

Riding a bicycle on the sidewalk is illegal you fucking idiot. That being said, it makes me fucking angry how much of a bad name those morons give cyclists. They aren't cyclists and they're disrespecting the sport.

Kek point taken but I meant the hipsters.

All the spics have a 1998 mustang v6 they think will burn up any car they see. Lol my little shitty Chrysler sebring lxi can blow one of their shitty mustangs away.

illegal to ride on sidewalks.

legally protected to ride on roads. stay mad

Fucking normie, go back to Tumblr.

you:

I hate you if you drive at less than 45 in 45 limit

>how is that relevant at all?

Ok, I guess bicyclists are technically pedestrians, being considered a vehicle and all, but they are usually lumped into the same "Bicycle & Pedestrian" category.

The main point is that cars are bigger than you and will kill you. I'm always glad to explain these finer nuances to autists.

I am functioning adult and own a home outside the inner city and do not have to rely on dindu-run public transit, yes, I own a car and pickup truck, and yes, I have to pay a shitload of ridiculous taxes and fees that my bicycle does not.

What do you do for exercise? I bike.

I get that too with new drivers and women. Driving slow is just as dangerous as driving fast. I try to make my decisions based off of timing and speed.

>I don't obey traffic laws
>people slow down
Because you don't obey traffic laws and people can't predict how you will react.

What traffic laws is he breaking?

>I'm helping to fight against global warming and pollution.
top kek

>you're just gonna fire into rush hour traffic

ya, see how well that works out for you

and, unfortunately for you, you can't legally fire on a cyclist fleeing your car. you can only fire in self defense. you lose. stay mad little bitch

>If a bicycle is your only means of transportation, then you are literally a faggot manchild.

I usually assume the guy has a DUI unless he's wearing all the gay spandex.

Agree 100%
Get out of my country urbanfag

>Bicycles
>no Dutchbroers in thread

Wew.

Not driving where he's supposed to. So people can't predict where he is about to go.

he isn't breaking any.

mohamad from austria is just trolling or legitimately retarded

Dubdontliekillthebikers

It's the only way to go. Think of how stupid the average person is and then realize that half are even dumber than that.

>cause a traffic jam
>wonder why a nut goes off and runs your shit over

This is why I don't ride bikes on roads lmao

What do you mean? He is driving where he's supposed to.

>laugh so hard i blow coffee through my nose onto dash

Lost my shit here

don't try using logic with these braindead, mouthbreathing retards. they think they are somehow doing god's work by buying as much gasoline as possible and polluting as much as possible and congesting the roads as much as possible with their 4-ton suv's and lifted trucks.

Bikes are supposed to ride in the same lane as a car, apparently. Unless there is a bike lane.

I don't get the rage that American drivers have with bike riders. They should come to a major Chinese city and spend an hour behind the wheel. If they don't have a seizure and/or stroke, they'll realise how fucking minuscule their issues are.

>wants to be hit
> to stop fake global warming

Fixed gear riding no handlebars faggot.

Why do all liberals have masochist domination fantasies

he's actually driving exactly where he's supposed to.

learn the rules of western civilization, mohamad

Fbwp

Depends on where you live. You have to read your city penal code and learn the rules.

Where I live for instance;
-You CAN ride on the sidewalk if you are safely doing it or if the roads are too dangerous or no room for biking
-You CAN ride on the road if it is safe to do so
-If you ride on the road you MAY ignore some traffic regulations IF IT SAFE TO DO SO (Run red lights, stop signs, speed limits)
-Night riding is not recommended unless you have a forward light and a rear reflector

The town north of me has different rules and is much stricter and does not allow sidewalk riding

I have a bike. I ride it ~150mi a day. I guarantee it gets my heart rate going more than the avg bicyclist because its a Harley. Sure you're pumping those little legs of yours, but its not like you're doing a tough mudder to work let's be real.

I rode bicycles when I was a kid. After I grew up I found more advanced toys to play with. Typically I found these toys to have motors.

~2.56gal a day open throttle splitting lanes laughing at the cagers. I'm not fat by any means my bike keeps me skinny. If I'm on a bicycle I better be on a trail, climbing a hill or on a mountain.

>faggot
>liberals

there are those corporate shill buzzwords again. others include:

>hippie
>leech

just so everyone knows to ignore these paid shills

I can fire to stop a felony. And I am dead accurate. If a cop would open fire I will. Stay mad faggot. Your gonna become a pancake because of that attitude.

You dont even have balls because the seat cuts off circulation toppest of keks.

If you take a left turn you are supposed to go towars the center of the road.
The curb is always the wrong place to be in (also illegal here) because you will vanish from other people's field of vision and blend into the side walk - even if driving where you are supposed to there should be enough space to pass you.
Also he's not driving *when* he is supposed to
>always give cars the right of way
If he has the right of way by law and stops, it's creating an unnecessarily ambiguous situation.

Honestly, on two lane roads posted 25 MPH, its better for bikes to be in the Middle of the Lane. Most bikes can get up to 25 MPH, and those that suck can get pretty close. Holding the middle of the lane means its your lane. Traffic knows to move over to the Left Lane to pass you. On most city streets, this is fine.

Bikes that hug the far right of the right lane confuse most drivers, because they don't know if they can stay in the right, or need to move to the left lane.

Rules change however if this is on a two lane road with opposing traffic. Bikers have no business on streets or roads like this. But if they are on them, they should frequently pull off as far to the side as possible, and if that still does not work dismount every 5 minutes to let traffic pass.

usually i'd agree with you OP, but you sound like a fat guy who got mad at a fit cyclist

Because people don't want to sideswipe you moron. Have you ever drive(in a car) on a road behind a bike while there are cars driving in the opposite lane?

Many times it's not just about just passing you. Have some self awareness

>I wonder why there's a long ass line of cares behind me

As a cyclist I always ride defensively. Even if the car driver is in the wrong you're the one that ends up dead.

preaching to the choir op. I had a new client who could only meet me on a saturday- fine i thought, no traffic--- sure enough i pull out of my neighborhood and get behind ~20 spandex wearing biker faggots clogging up my entire lane. I live in a very hilly/curvy area so i had to chance to pass them. i stuck right on their ass for about 10 minutes holding down on my horn the entire time cussing and raging at them. they finally pulled into a church parking lot to let me around and gave me the finger. the entitled fucking pricks. i can't stand any of them.

>hurr durrr my heart rate gets "going" by sitting on my fat ass doing nothing
>i'm a badass

This

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahbahabahhababab

Fucking faggot

:^)

Your tears are literally the most fucking delicious thing in the world

STAY MAD YA FAT FUCK

this

Get on our level amerifats

>don't try using logic with these braindead, mouthbreathing retards. they think they are somehow doing god's work by buying a tiny bike manufactured using as much gasoline as possible and polluting as much as possible and think slowing down traffic doesnt cause congesting on the roads, will do it as much as possible with their gay mongooses and 18 speed mountain bikes.

there's no "felony" to stop. you are wrong ad everyone knows it. you are just embarrassing yourself now.

i'm sure it takes big balls to hide behind a lifted truck. probably never done a single ounce of hard work in your life

I've being cycling 32 kilometres (~20 miles) daily for the last year or so and (with the help of some moderate lifting) have transformed from a skinnyfat fuck to an alpha in peak physical condition.

Apart from the being more attractive and healthy than ever, I love nothing more than speeding past cagecucks stuck in peak hour gridlock on a Friday arvo.

Stay mad, fatties.

I wish i could find the youtube video of bicyclists holding a "memorial" ride for all the fallen bicyclers where they had a fucking bagpipe group out there playing taps while they road off onto the public road to hold up traffic. if anyone has that please post.

>I ride a bunch too. But I blow lights and stop signs like every other urban cyclist. I also use a GoPro and am upgrading to a dashcam so I don't have to fuck with the GoPro, it starts recording the moment I power my bicycle's sound system. As for OP, the point isn't protection, a camera will not protect me. But it will make me rich.

I think this is the single most autistic post ive seen all year. i mean, are you LITERALLY disgustingly autistic and cant be trusted with a car?

we have these ya dumb bastard

It's because American traffic is orderly as fuck, and very safe compared to places like China because of this. Cycling hippies who think the rules of the road don't apply to them is anathema to the American attitude towards driving.

I get that may be a foreign concept to you (assuming you aren't an American teaching English over there or something), but outside of East Asia we generally frown on moped users along up their own rules of the road while transporting their chicken stand's propane tank on the back of their moped secured down by like one bungee cord and other such senselessly dangerous nonsense.

My 78 year old father still bikes for exercise, He prefers to use the bike paths and green-way's around local parks and abandoned railways

This allows him to avoid riding in traffic because he hates being stuck behind bikes as much as anyone.

no choir here everyone disagrees with you and dumbass op.

>entitled

what's entitled about equal protection under the law? are your fee fees hurt because you don't get to be a special snowflake and drive on your own special private roads with no other human being ever?

grow up kid

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

ALL THESE RETARD IDIOT LIBERALS RIDING MOMMY BIKES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING ROAD ARE GIVING THE BEAUTIFUL SPORT OF CYCLING A BAD NAME

THEY ARE NOT CYCLISTS AND NONE OF THEM WILL EVER KNOW THE PAIN OF CLIMBING THE KAPELMUUR

FUCKING HIPPIES RIDING CRITICAL MASS IS NOT CYCLING

>but I'm helping to fight against global warming and pollution.

Jesus chirst how brainwashed can you be?

You can kill yourself that will help with the carbon you sack of crap.

i agree with this man

also, look up some statistics on bike accidents. anyone who rides one of these is a fucking moron just begging to get a collapsed lung or brain damage.

>talks about gas required to manufacture bicycle

you're a fucking idiot. cars take 10X as much energy to produce than a bike, as well as probably 50X as much raw materials. you have no argument.

ayy was just there, 'dam cycling is where it's at.

The pic is what I imagine when I am going down on the highway in the country at 65 mph and see about 50 cyclist in a cluster and just pasting about 4 other clusters behind me.

This post gave me sad

Ill still put a hole in your head and destory your gay-pro. What you gonna do then? Sue me?

You got no balls and you arent in good shape. A fat guy ciuld knock every tooth out in one swing. Id take a few more but would still knock you retarded. Fucking bikers think they can fuck with traffic and nothing will happen to them.

Also my state is really based about firearms usage. Again damage my car and pedal away, thats a hit and run, felony, and I can shoot you in the course if stopping a felony. Retard. Id still rather beat you into a vegetable.

look at this thread

car drivers are a cancer on earth

>Cycling hippies who think the rules of the road DO apply to them is anathema to the American attitude

sorry but you are wrong. cyclists riding on the road IS THE LAW. learn the rules of the road

Wow, I haven't tried that linux distro yet.

What things can your swiss knife bike do?

Same here bro. Literally the exact same on my end with the same results. You mountain bike any too? I usually will do 20 miles on the street every other day and 12 miles on the trails on the non-street days. Lots of fun. Used to be 297 pounds and now I'm down to 201.

get help. seriously

>None of this "share the road" bullshit,
Actually they legally are to be treated just like a car
If you can't follow he la you don't deserve a license or a car and can fuck off to public transport like a Eurocuck or a nigger

There is always far more than enough space for them to pass me and not be close to the other lane, but apparently that's not enough, they need the WHOLE road to themselves because god forbid i want to get a workout instead of just sitting on my ass and pressing a gas pedal to get to my location.

Bikes still contribute to pollution. Youre not saving anything but money. Jew.

I ride and I drive. Depending on distance, weather etc. Cyclists are horrible. Insisting on riding down busy narrow thoroughfares during rush hour hour. Are they retarded. Drivers are useless too. Racing through sidestreets in an attempt to get there faster. Not signalling, being unskilled. About half the drivers shouldn't have licenses. Retards. The problems is humans basically. In my futuristic despotic utopia all such problems will be solved. Finally.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jvl0MDXH96M

OP: was obviously referencing the pollution produced in China where most these bikes are made.

'bout time. The fuck have you been?

A motorcycle is not a bike. You've done 150 miles on a motorized vehicle? Great job fatass, let's see you do a bicentennial on a real bicycle.

Mate people cycle on the road to save money and be healthy, not because they are autistic like you.

It's like complaining people don't walk to work with proper technique

>bike pollution = car pollution

>damage my car

this is how delusional you are. no one's gonna run into your precious special snowflake CAR

>carfag saying cyclists aren't in good shape

top kek faggot. you are losing the argument badly. just log off.

Walking is not a sport. You are trashing the only thing I'm good at.

>an autist
>driving a car

nope. they are a net NEGATIVE of pollution compared to a car. you lose.

you are actually the jew:

stay mad

I'm also married and have children. =^)

still 1/1000th of the polution as auto manufacturing. what's your point?

OP, in the world there's two kinds of people. You have decent human beings, then you have assholes without regard for other people. If you're a decent human being, you ride on the side of the road or stop to let traffic past. If you're an asshole, you ride in the middle of the road and hold up traffic. It's as simple as that. The problem is a lot bigger than bicyclists.

he went full retard

Happy for you man. I used to mountain bike when I lived in Tassie but I live in inner city Melbourne now so it's just roads and paths these days. I'll take it back up one day - you're living the dream.

ya bro you know what else you should check out? the statistics for fatal car accidents... anyone who uses one of those damn machines is just begging for brain hemorrhage, dimwitted cretins all of them

I am glad people admit they can't handle a gas pedal, a brake pedal, and a steering wheel. This is why you need a state approval to operate a complex machine like a car.

Not sure how you are interpreting what I'm saying, but I agree totally.

Stop signs, speed limits, lanes, the whole but applies to those fags. And they can't hop the curb and act like a pedestrian at will. And I will continue to laugh every time some moron on a bike dies because they ran a red light, and laugh even more so when other indignant faggots apologize for their nonsense.

Yay, a common sense post!

Any keirin bros in this thread?

>And they can't hop the curb and act like a pedestrian at will.

they actually can. unfortunately for you, YOU don't get to decide when someone has equal protection under the law. if you are driving your car without your seatbelt on, does that mean you have no protection under the law when you put your seatbelt on 5 minutes later?

your argument is shit.

Haha. Right the rubber and plastics and metal dont cause any pollution. Eat a dick and go for a ride.

Youre full retard "omg gais im sabin the environment why do you hate that I impeed traffic which is actually totally illegal. Omg your big truck scares me"

Yeah, I'm lucky to live within 30 minutes of several mountain bike trails. Some are short (6ish miles) and are really intense, but others are long (longest being 22 miles) and are just a big stamina test. I usually mix them up, starting with the easier long trails, then I move to doing the intense shorter ones and doing them multiple times before the legs give out. It's great. If and when you do take up mountain biking again, be safe out there! Best of luck.

i hate cyclists who think they should share the road with cars, but they also run stop signs and red lights. i also hate how they totally slow down traffic, just because they refuse to get out of the road

I can't fucking stand bicyclists, when i was growing up you rode your bike on the fucking sidewalk and everything was fine.

Now for some strange reason a bunch of fucking morons have decided that it's safer for a bicyclist to avoid pedestrians by riding alongside 2000 lbs of speeding metal.

That is how it works in downtown regions of cities and suburbs. The speed limits are between 10-25 and people can handle it pretty well

Op's point, not mine brah

>But but riding on the sidewalk is illegal,
>so is pushing a bike on a sidewalk.

Thats your entire argument for slowing down traffic and causing accidents.

Oh and dont forget
>but we are eco friendly faggots too!

>what do you do for exercise

I lift and run every morning. What kind of jobs do you people have that allow you to arrive all sweaty and disheveled?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racewalking

>smug, unconvincing faggot wearing spandex and thinking hes better than people in cars just because hes on a bike
>i live in inner city melbourne

POETRY

Because they can in most cases. My town allows it as long as it is safe to do so. You should study your city ordinances a little more

I knew this shit would get posted.

Cyclists are complete faggots

I agree with OP completely

Dont even give me the "excercise" bullshit, men lift weights at a gym, not crush their nuts on a childrens toy.

Go on a bike trail if you want to ride a bike. Get the fuck off the road.

Considering American culture, biking on roads seems like a new thing for you, so I understand people being upset about it considering it adds new dynamics to their road-usage. Still, I feel like they're making a mountain out of a molehill.

If the problem is that bikers break the law and go unpunished, isn't that an issue to be taking up with the police, or something?

One word.
California. =/

hey guys I heard liberals drink water sometimes, don't wanna be like them do you, better stop

>doesn't understand basic arithmetic

how dense are you?

No, this is the right state of mind when dealing this fucks. You wouldn't allow them on the interstates and yet you would on roads that are 55 or higher mph speed limit,
2 have a lot of blind side curves and hills or combination of both
3 Disregard for road ethics.

They just can't drive, what is even worse is the fact that Americans are given driving privileges at 16 years old and can't drive stick, yet still manage to crash

your posts aren't even making sense anymore.

>i am a special snowflake who doesn't want to share the road with a bunch of dirty "hippies," "leeches" "faggots" "[insert corporate shill buzzword]"

>i have bought into the jew auto commercials on tv and am totally "free" because i buy more gasoline than those dumb hippies who don't have "real jobs" like me and all the other special snowflakes just like me

what the absolute fuck. i took off as much shit as i could when i rebuilt my bike and this nigga is trying to see the maximum you can fit on

>literally thousands of miles of auto-only interstates
>yet you are so mentally unstable that you fantasize about violence because there are some roads that you, the special snowflake, must share with non-cars

oh the horror. why can't all roads be auto-only. that would be perfect? why do other people have to exist at all?

>Friendly reminder if you are a cyclist faggot you need to obey the rules of the road
if we don't we will get killed unlike you Fatty McBurgerson sitting in your chevy and picking your nose

>None of this "share the road" bullshit, if you are in my way, you better watch the fuck out. You degenerate hippie cyclists without any regard for the law need to stay on the fucking sidewalk.
Is it a threat? good luck explaining to police why you've killed or injured someone my edgy anonymous

>Oi why can't I bring my truck inside of the movie theater? I can bring a gun but not a car