Explain?

Explain?

I am all for abortion.

Utilitarian sociopaths, buy into the abortion meme to aid in their crusade against niggers.... Not realizing the cheapening, and reduction of bonds to ones of convenience towards Children, is exactly what ((they)) want.

There's an entire continent of endless Niggers that can be imported.... But only a handful of whites who still put family first, and it is they who are being hit hardest with this propaganda.

That's exactly why I am for abortion.

You're fucking retarded. How is wanting poor people to get an abortion but advocating that the middle class avoid them incompatible with family values.

Next you'll be telling me you're against war because god says thou shall not kill.

The ones that are being born aren't the problem, it's the ones raising them. We can't just abort niggers until the hood goes away. Unless we forced them to get them.

>DNA formed with conception
>DNA is what makes a human human
>abortion is killing innocents

killing robbing criminal scum is fine, but killing unborn children is morally degenerate

>yes goyium, gotta finish that 10 Uni program once you're thirty, and pop out that 1.2 autistic kids of yours
>don't forget to buy those big screens, video games, 2 new cars and all the other essentials too so you can given your lone brood a ((good)) life
>or just buy a bunch of cats and dogs, just as cute, and even easier and cheaper!

Pls feel free to violate that mentioned commandment in your case, to off yourself.

If abortion is so great at reducing nigger reproduction, why has nigger illegitimacy (rates, number, whatever) just kept rising?

are you saying a nigger raised by a white man and woman would not still be a nigger?

The black population in the US is pretty stable (thanks abortion), so I'm not sure what you mean aussie.

>Christcucks

Read freakonomics, it explains it really well.
Basically, when abortion is legalised, crime rates drop 15-25 years after, as poor, impoverished mothers without the means for an illegal abortion can now have one and children are less likely to be born into shitty homes and become criminals.
It was shown in Hungary(communists criminalized abortion and it became legal again like 20/30years after) and the US (roe vs wade).
It's 7am here so I'm not up to explaining it all but look up freakonomics and abortion and it should tell you everything.

>DNA is what makes a human human
Then corpses would have rights. Longterm consciousness is what matters.

>Sterilize niggers in Israel

:^)

Access to abortion makes women more promiscuous. If there was no way for them to safely get rid of unwanted cock carousel babies they wouldn't sleep around as much.

That's dumb, it just leads to more wellfare. At least they can fuck and get rid of the niggers instead of sucking wellfare AND raising more criminals.

You could seriously just murder them and all that would happen are marches and protest. Then you can kill them at the protest. Nothing would happen.

So they can't breed. This is a bad thing, how?

Well I guess that's the thing, you would have to get rid of welfare too.

Nah, that doesn't work. Women are gonna shag around as much whether or not abortion is available (let's take a quick look at Ireland).
However, generally antiabortion legislation= Shitty sex ed and lack of education= more pregnancies= more babies due to lack of abortion services
Birth rates and abortion availability are linked, but not directly, and promiscuity is pretty fucking hard to affect

I have no issues with African Americans

I have issues with Criminals, and criminals are created because of a bad educational system, a economic system that is designed to keep the wealthy people rich, and the lower class poor.

Raising the minimum wage, providing better free education, providing trade schools that are affordable or free out of college, will only make America better in the long run.

If we can do this, distribute birth control in school, and make it easier for teenagers to get birth control, we will not have to argue this topic anymore.

I believe there are some situations, where the mother and child's life is at risk, or when the child will live a short life filled with pain - these situations are a few examples where Abortion should be permitted.

Also if we can make the adoption process easier, provide more government assistant to adoption agencies, as well as raising the standards for Orphanages (Possibly making them more like a large apartment complex) and giving better subsidies and management of Foster Homes.

>African Americans
fuck that stupid ass term. I have never been to Africa, I'm never going to Africa. I am American, no African anything, fuck you, piss off but that's not even true. They are niggers. NIGGERS! NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS!!!

Sorry mate, I have no issues with Black people. I don't feel the need to use that word, but because I believe in freedom of speech I have no issue with you using it, and I don't think any other Black person should (Also, if you respect my freedom of speech, even if you don't agree with it, you should have no problem with me using "African American" either).

Based black man