Montana General

ITT we talk about the best state in the US

Sanders County reporting in

Park County reporting in, we need our own wall

Bozeman cucks slowly invading?

Oh yeah. Some of them are now staying here because it's cheaper. Fuck...and the Californians too. It's depressing.

Luckily Sanders is in the top 10 worst counties in the US at least the scenery is nice.

>Californians
Sorry I'll probably leave soon. What's with these state generals though?

Not sure, I never see Montana generals so I though why not

Don't know much about Sanders kek, I've stayed in the Gallatin/Park/Clark/Missoula area after my parents came back up. My parents are from the state, but I was born in commifornia..sucks I ain't a native from Montana.

Californian that wants to move there. Promise to integrate and not bring any bullshit with me

Neither am I, moved here when I was 5 from Chicago a while after 9/11. Sanders has shit jobs,pay but a low cost of living.

As long as you vote Republican and buy a gun you should be good. Stay away from Missoula and Bozeman

You're gonna have to sign a waiver dammit, because you all promise this shit and then open a god damn refugee center (i.e Missoula)

Well at least it has low cost of living. I was actually thinking about moving down South. Shit starting to get expensive in this area.

It's divide and conquer shit, I'd bet a lot of money CTR is trying to prevent Cred Forums from converging and working together

I'm a Republican and already own a gun. Looking at Bozeman area for the school.
I'll sign up to blast any rapefugees that want to fuck with us.

I'm serious about jobs though, pretty bad wages unless your doing physical labor.

Here in Missoula, SJW capital of the state

I've been to big sky. Really nice place and nice people. Weird as fuck being the only non-white/asian most places I went. I exchanged secret signs with the few people of color I saw though.

Pretty good pictures. What do you do if I may ask, I work shitty ass jobs.

Maybe, I still have trust issues with everyone coming from Cali kek. It's whatever, vote for Trump, get a gun, be comfy as fuck

To be honest I'm in school in Coeur d'alene but go home almost every weekend. Thanks its easy when its as beautiful as it is.

To answer the second part, i'm a silver spoon richfag

Yeah, shit needs to be stopped.

Yeah, good scenery helps a bit. I work like three jobs kek. Waiting for the Highway Patrol to open for applications. If they don't work..well probably moving sadly

kek you lucky bastard

That's all I want. I'm a regular in the Trump generals because he has my vote. I love guns, grew up in a very traditional family, love hunting and fishing with my dad. Just want to work hard and be /comfy/ at the end of the day. I'm done with the bullshit here.

Commiecuck here
Fucming this. Electricianfag from L.A here. Any chance for me to get work up there?

Yeah user, if you're into all that then come on over. I just live in the more expensive area. If you can land a good job, then you're comfy as fuck.

That's a good idea, Montana's the last place you'll have to worry about nigs chimping out.

I've been wanting to move there and go to university at University of Montana, why should I not?

Pretty sure there's a good amount of openings for an Electricianfag. If not, independent work is great too. My uncle is self-employed and makes bank. (look into cities/towns for openings then companies etc etc seen like 12 openings in the past week here in Park County)

>finishing business degree
>work in tech/music lessons
>want to live near mountains
>look up jobs in Montana
>there aren't any jobs in Montana
>the jobs that are in Montana pay $12 per hour

What the fuck is this

Fug, you probably have better chance than me with those skills. I have only worked in the retail sales, restaurant, security and management fields. If you make it there before me, you better not give us a bad name.

Yeah, but I've been seeing quite a few coalburners lately. Great Falls, Butte, and Missoula have great a few. Now granted the blacks here aren't the usual nig nogs, but still

Its a good curse, I've never had a wage job.

I went to Paws Up Ranch/Resort a few years ago. Wonderful little big state you got there :^)

Missoula is the Cuck capital of the state.

topfuckingkek
M8, you gotta look at the industry of the state. Try the tourism industry in the parks here. although it's fucking hella competitive cause everyone want's to work and live here

This thread is a slide thread. There are about double the posters here than the population of Montana.

Well what do you expect? Not much industry here. Sometimes I wonder what keeps it all going. Agriculture and oil I guess, but the population seems like it's growing pretty fast. When will it stop?

Gorgeous views, but I think Ill stay here in oregon.

What about hospitals?

The job thing is why I haven't yet. Once I get enough credits to transfer to a 4 year college, I want to go to MSU. Their website says they just built a building for my major. I'm like a mirror universe Californian. Completely the opposite.

Wage jobs blow hard man. Wish I could just win the lottery and shit.

>live in Montana for past couple years
>literally nothing to do except go to bars

I don't know what you faggots see in it. I can't wait to get out of here and go back to a coastal area that never drops below freezing.

>advertise how good Montana is
>shitskins come here

See

>likes other people
>likes warm weather

you're right, you don't belong in Montana

Like what would you want to do? Almost every hospital in the bigger cities have openings due to increasing pop. A friend of my works with insurance shit at the Bozeman Deaconess Hospital and is comfy

That's true I was good friends with the only mulatto in my town

I'm hoping I can just live off interest I make and maybe start a business.

You also forgot

>doesn't want to be an alcoholic methhead degenerate

Because that about sums up all the leisure activity here.

Build connections if you do go to school here, do everything you can to get internships and shit. That will guarantee you a job. Beating the dead horse again, but a female friend is now working in the forensics field in Missoula after graduating from UGF (Uni of Great Falls.)

Well I need to go to university somewhere f.a.m. How are the job prospects in the state? Summer jobs and low key part time stuff

Montana is the most based state in the US. Visited the flathead valley a few weeks ago. Can't wait to move back!

sounds like heaven

I'll take your place m8

>not being into guns
>not being into offroading
>not being into motorcycles
>not being into fishing
You only have yourself to blame.

Missoula is SJW, but it's not like Coastal SJW bad...at least not yet.

I plan on it. Any tips on fitting in with the local area? I want to give up where I'm from and integrate.

Spoiler: NUN

Well I can tolerate that. All big public (and private) universities are. I went to KU (University of Kansas) for a few semesters and it was the same shit.

Sorry user, I don't really have any tips about fitting in. I just happened to be liked by people, but I would have to say in the rural area, be respectable and don't pretend to know shit unless you know what you're actually talking about (learned that the hard way). In the bigger cities/towns you will find a niche of people to be with. You'll be fine, just don't be that Californian dickwad.

Yeah, if you can tolerate it then go ahead. Like I said it's not coastal SJW bad. If anything a lot of them are more centrist than full blown SJWs in the uni's here

Be nice, respectable, offer a hand when you can and you'll be fine

Neat. Would I get boo'ed out if I started a far right political organization of sorts?

Why do all of the best /out/ states have no jobs? I mean I guess Colorado is alright. But I personally love New mexico/wyoming/Idaho but the jobs are so limited in those states.

I'll check out the hospitals though

That's exactly the kind of person I am. Thanks bros. Please feel free to tell me more about your based state. I'm listening. Thank you, too. I like this thread.

>Why do all of the best /out/ states have no jobs?

Because not enough (((job creators))) to pay you peanuts while they get richer of their legions of wageslaves.

Pick up a gun too, most people I know in rural Montana have a gun. Also lots of fishing and hunting opportunities.

Thats uplifting. Ill look into those places. Ive saved about 40k for a house. Hopefully that allows me to keep a mortgage down to where if work isnt constant, it shouldnt be a problem

I already have one. 12ga SxS.

Is that Ben "Gas the Kikes" Garrison? Speaking of which he lives here.

That's the man with the final plan. Posted because that's how my gun looks. I know he lives there. Makes the place even more based. Seriously, I want to live there.

what's the weather like in montana? is it cold? conservative?

Cold winters warm summers although half of spring is winter

that sounds so lovely. i'm a commiefornian fag and i'm so sick of the constant hot weather, liberal hugbox that los angeles is, and expensive cost of living. i just work in film so i don't know if i can even move. i was thinking montana or the forest regions of washington or oregon :( thanks user

What's with all the Missoula hate? Sure it has hipsters but it's still a really cool town.

>Cold winters warm summers although half of spring is winter
How warm?

Sounds like you're between a rock and a hard place. If you're in film don't even try here, unless you make wildlife documentaries.

The hottest I've seen here is 117F and the coldest was -30F

born and raised Montanan. I love it and also hate it here. Too many drunks and meth heads as one user said.
Lots more shitskins and rich out of staters are moving here which shits up the place and drives up prices respectively. I'm seeing the younger generation all falling for the sjw programming nowadays as well.

It's fucking hot in the summer, this summer was 90+ dry heat almost all summer. The winters are fucking cold as you can imagine. Often below zero. The fall and spring seasons both last a few weeks at most before going extreme one way or the other.

Fuck. The SJW kind of shit is what I want to get away from.

>I'm seeing the younger generation all falling for the sjw programming nowadays as well.
This
There are a surprising amount of blue-pilled younger people although Trump has started to influence a few which is good

Through brainwashing in public schools and the Internet nowhere is safe now.
Granted it won't be like San Francisco or Seattle here it has increased noticeably since I was in school.

Its on insane levels here. The crazy shit you read about here is for real where I am. The people are the worst part. So rude and shitty. I just want to live in real America.

Are there any big homeschool focused communities? from religon or something?

I looked and there were very few orthodox churches :(

At least we're not the UK

That's true. We're America, just the least American part of it here in Commiefornia. That's why I'm here. Fuck this shit, i want to be in MT.

Feels like something out if 1984

It does. Everyone here seems so forced and fake.

Bumping for interest.

Reminder to vote Yes on I-182.

>Have medical marijuana laws on the book
>Unable to legally get your medication unless you can grow it yourself

It's kind of a broken system. Dispensaries are compassionate and they also would under I-182, be able to hire people and create jobs.

/missoulameetup/ when? We need to formulate a plan to get rid of the califucks. Or maybe just meet up.

Please just wait to hold it until I move there from California :^)

montana is butifel

Bumping for best.

Didn't read the thread at all, but is there gigabit internet available anywhere in the state to residential customers? I found news articles, but they're for business lines. Only thing stopping me from moving up to NE Montana at the moment.