Idiot

Approaching the suspect with 2 other officers, they have their tasers out, she's the only one with a gun out

Turnbough, an officer that actually knew what he was doing, fired off his taser, then she shoots her gun and yells "SHOTZ FIREDD!!"

The fuck was she thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

newson6.com/story.aspx?story=33130765&catId=112042
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9yUPRbxsk
nydailynews.com/news/national/king-combat-police-brutality-hire-female-cops-article-1.2737314
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/disturbing-helicopter-footage-shows-oklahoma-police-kill-unarmed-man-n650866
imdb.com/title/tt2241475/Found
youtube.com/watch?v=n9F-Bxwu3_Y
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=231100
imdb.com/title/tt2241475
youtube.com/watch?v=bIQ75B_04sM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gf93KLP8P4o
youtube.com/watch?v=n5adHJhGC5k
imdb.com/title/tt2241475/
cutscenes.net/videos/2373/policewoman-rape/
bluelivesmatter.blue/terence-crutcher-shooting-tulsa-officer-betty-shelby/
youtu.be/UOI9ahGxMfk
youtu.be/J6Un1vzCLYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot link

newson6.com/story.aspx?story=33130765&catId=112042

>she
>thinking

youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9yUPRbxsk

>tfw shaun king asked for this

nydailynews.com/news/national/king-combat-police-brutality-hire-female-cops-article-1.2737314

the nignog resisted arrest it looks like.

Also he was called on for possibly being drugged out. SUV was on

The dindu was posing a threat at the moment he stopped complying with their commands and lowered his hands as if reaching for something. That said, she fucked up shooting her gun after he was shot with a tazer.

How many people are adequately prepared to handle the kind of pressure cops face routinely and take split second life or death decisions ? Most probably aren't, even those that are initially probably burn out after a while.

People make mistakes. If you have cops with guns, there will be lethal incidents. When that happens, they should be fired, not treated as criminals.

I was thinking the same thing mane

>female cops

Women cops: the one time Cred Forums will admit a black man getting shot by the police was a bad thing.

>tfw we really ARE living in [[current year]]

Link's broken.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/disturbing-helicopter-footage-shows-oklahoma-police-kill-unarmed-man-n650866

Fired?

He was resisting arrest. What nignog by know doesnt know your gonna get shot? Please this man was asking for it.

My joy at seeing a dead black man is ruined when I see some broad larping as a man.

She probably just got overwhelmed and behaved erratically. Maybe she thought the other officers had their guns out and not their tasers, so she thought they were all firing.

In any case she is probably royally fucked. The only footage I've seen is the sky cam and it doesn't have a view when the shots are actually fired.

Sauce?

Are the dindus bitching that all these terrorist attacks are taking away from their narrative yet?

Now this I can fap to. Source?

Why was this not in the OP?

Fuck this thread

Sage

I feel bad for her. If women want to be on the police force they should be there to answer the phone, write tickets, help people cross the street, etc. Not in situations like this. You don't give them guns and expect them to fight niggers in the street.

It's a female cop. She doesn't know what the fuck she's doing. You have two males next to you with tasers out and she's the only one with a gun drawn. Says a lot about her.

>women
>decision making under pressure
>loaded guns and lives at stake
Feminism is a cancer

Wrong pic

1. Nigger Dead
2. Woman Fired

Sounds like a win-win

I ONLY dislike that she wasn't on the same page and is probably going to have her life destroyed for some reason. This shows she can't handle the stress.

They desperately WANT to do boy stuff tho.

It looks like dindu did everything he could to ensure it wouldn't end well, that's what they always do.

My point was she probably didn't handle that encounter appropriately. If that's the case, she should be either fired or relocated in a position where she can't fuck up, not treated as a racist cop that kills innocent black men for shit and giggles like the media and liberal cucks loves to portray them.

If they can't do the hard parts of the job they shouldn't be allowed to do the easy parts either. It's not fair to actual qualified male police officers who need those jobs.

? but qualified male police officers have done the exact same thing...

Had no clue pol was sexist as shit

Might be interesting to see a white woman demonized in the media for once.

troll

>tens of thousands of white women raped by nigs every year
Media gives no fucks

>1 nig killed by female cop
Media still gives no fucks

>A white guy fingers a drunk girl behind a dumpster
"KILL THAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT" -The Media

Well there's no telling how one will act in these kinds of extreme situations but in general men are much better suited for it. Also to allow women into the police force they have to dramatically lower the hiring standards, thus reducing the quality of officers overall. I'm not sexist I just think it's incredibly foolish to put women into these jobs when people's lives are at stake.

Wow that scene really carried on, like 40 thrusts or so

hot

>Well there's no telling how one will act in these kinds of extreme situations but in general men are much better suited for it

But how? According to what? A study or something? At least a single statistic?
Why?

I'm not saying that women are suited for the job. I'm saying how are they not? What is it that makes them less of a viable officer?

Curious af because It could be true.

You forgot link then put up a broken one... found the nigger

What is wrong with her body? You're not supposed to look like a grandma at that age.

Women are less brave and less able to handle stress than men. Their lack of courage ironically makes them much more aggressive, more likely to use lethal force, and more likely to taze mace people unnecessarily.

Lady cops are very, very bad if you don't like police brutality.

nigger what

"During a news conference Monday, a Crutcher family lawyer, Melvin C. Hall, said that Crutcher was only having problems with his SUV before he was shot to death."

So have the cops given a reason why they were tasering him in the first place?

Can someone just hook it up with a source, I feel weird looking

Learn to Google fuck face.

What are you going on about?

>do my work for me, i cant do anything

imdb.com/title/tt2241475/Found source

I think people who kill other people should be punished for no good reason should be punished. Does that make me a faghot liberal?

Reminds me of that stupid cunt officer who murdered a little kid because he answered the door holding a Wii remote.

good video if its yours, im save this gem

How about provide an appropriate and working link. Is that too hard for the nigger?

Female cops are basically professional back-up callers. They really can't do shit on their own without a bunch of men backing them up. They go straight to violent force because that's their only real option against an out of control, male criminal who doesn't respect the badge.

I haven't read anything as to why they tasered him or had anything drawn on him. From the police statements I read he was just having car trouble, that's why it was stalled in the middle of the road.

Well that's something. Ability to handle stress is lower.

Is there actual evidence though? That's a good topic to learn about to shut these feminist fucks up

Thanks lol I worked hard on it.

>cunt
>thinking

Car was on,

She was talking to him near her patrol car for awhile and he eventually started to disobey her and started walking towards the SUV. vid shows the rest

This.
Cred Forums is afraid of women and it makes them hostile towards them.
It's why the white race is dying out.

You're not supposed to become a fat slag of a mammy at that age.

oh norway, you took ackmed's cock one too many times and punctured your brainpan

Women know how weak they are

Take away their guns and bodyguards, oh sorry I meant "partners" and they're sitting ducks. Like that british cop who got gangbanged by pakis and left naked in a dumpster.

>So have the cops given a reason why they were tasering him in the first place?

You can see in the video the moment when he stopped complying and lowered his hands as if reaching for something just before they shot him.

youtube.com/watch?v=n9F-Bxwu3_Y

Don't be upset baby

Afraid? No.

Disappointed in them? Yes.

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=231100

Here ya go.

Lady cops are very, very dangerous.

Idk about Tazers but with Beanbag Shotguns the officer is supposed to shout 'Non-Lethal' before firing so the other officers know it's not a gun. They are trained to fire if another officer fires and some Ppl have died over this mistake

I'm happily married, thanks.

The call was for a man telling people to run because his SUV was going to explode as he ran into the woods and something about possibly being high. The woman actually looks as if she fires her gun as a twitch response to the other officer firing his taser, not because he was putting his hands towards the vehicle.

None of the reasoning matters because they found no weapons on the guy or in the vehicle. She fucked up.

Nice.

She should get raped by a pack of niggers as punishment.

>It's why the white race is dying out.

yeah because Cred Forums represents the white majority.....

I make my own personal decisions based on the information given. Not everyone is part of the autistic collective known as Cred Forums

I see in the video the moment where he had his hands up, then I see the moment where he gets tasered and shot before dropping to the ground like a ton of bricks within the span of about a second or two.

You're really stretching man. There's no good reason why the cops were hassling him, simply because his car was stalled, there wasn't a good reason to taser him and there sure as hell wasn't a good reason to shoot him.

Just because he's a nigger doesn't mean you have to shove your head up your ass to try and find a justification for the authorities to blow his black ass away

He's an uppity nigger and he's breathing.
Of course she fucked up by using lethal force when everyone else wanted to use nonlethal force.

>imdb.com/title/tt2241475

Arigato!

>woman
>effective in a fight

>None of the reasoning matters because they found no weapons on the guy or in the vehicle

That's not how threat assessment works, it is not determined after the fact. If it looked like he could have been reaching for a weapon, using force is justified.

She fucked up when she shot him a split second after he was tazed and probably not a threat at this point.

women

can't trust em

As if there weren't any reasons for cops to be a little jumpy around dindus.

youtube.com/watch?v=bIQ75B_04sM

Yep, in my town police department they have to yell TASER at least twice before pulling the trigger. Preferably over the radio.

I am not afraid of women I just won't be able to maintain a healthy relationship for the rest of my life due to things outside my control.

I am swearing a life of hermetic introspection and self sacrifice instead for now. Going to go to school and just try and cope. Just hope I can get medical assistance and financial aid for college.

If I find a girl I will only go as far as we can and if I see it heading south I will simply throw her out.

lol

The guy is moving at the pace of a sloth. If she felt threatened enough to shoot him then it further proves her incompetence.

The guy was probably on drugs or alcohol but there's far worse situations that can be resolved without shooting the guy in the head.

>Diamonds

>raping a dominant female authority
this is the collective sex fetish of this board

actually though, a good cop is not one that is aggressive as fuck and goes for the tazer or the gun immediately. Cop needs to talk to people like they are people. For some reason women are just bad at reading people and even worse at sizing them up. Stay the fuck off the police force bitch

this vid should be the anthem for #BLM bullshit

Woah hold up, men are dominant sexually? HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE

checked
Nioce pic. You're doing it right, user.

Cred Forums hates mommy! Mommy never loved Cred Forums!

She simply did what male cops do all the time...plugged a nigger and saved us some tax dollars. Why is this such a big fucking deal?

Spoilers: She did it intentionally to spur on BLM and make them seem legitimate by making herself the bad guy, when in reality she is just sacrificing herself to make cops look bad.

women shouldnt be cops plain and simple

eh. There's a particular way to deal with niggers, if you give them a line, and they cross it, cap em. But there's something about this story. Idk.

Niggers are animals, and to intentionally spin them up just to kill them feels wrong. Let them cross that line, let them dig their own hole.

Just like with Iraq eh?

>It might have been a toy gun
Bruh youtube got better comments than Cred Forums sometimes

she wanted to impress sempai

Only out-of-shape white women would have lardasses like this. Animalistic mating dances to attract the chimp really is nignog culture in a nutshell.

Any white guy into these jell-o asses is an absolute degenerate who has regressed toward the animalism of the average slum-dwelling blacks.

Why is it always a White thug when something like this happens in a TV show? So unrealistic.

But yeah female cops man. Don't they know they are only there to frisk the prostitutes?

Great video

Thanks brah. It honestly could have been an hour long video. There's so many videos/stories of female cops fucking up

This

Totally justified.

The person continued to go toward the vehicle and then appeared to be getting something from inside it. While all the time the police are yelling at him to stop with guns drawn.

>404 - File or directory not found.
>The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Pick one.

>they will blame white racism for this instead of female incompetence
Goddammit.

>women shouldnt be cops plain and simple

Possibly, but we still need our own Right Wing Death Squads.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf93KLP8P4o

Fuck Yeah !

>WE WUZ EQUAL N SHEEEIIIT

Here is the real video of what really happened:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5adHJhGC5k

Based coon-ass

>imdb.com/title/tt2241475/
cutscenes.net/videos/2373/policewoman-rape/

One up ya with a link

>be black man
>be in 'merica
>driving suv
>check engine light comes on
dat's rayciss!
>smoke starts coming out from hood
LORD JESUS IT'S A FIRE!
>stop suv
>run away
>see white ppl nearby
>try to be good guy
GET YO ASS OUTTA HERE IT GONNA BLOW!
>run into forest
>suv doesn't blow up
sheeeiiittt
wat's wrong with dat thing?
>walk back to suv
>female cop pulls up
muh authoriteh muh call muh war on drugz HANDS UP OR I'LL SHOOT! NEED BACKUP! OFFICER DOWN!
>shit just got real
>put hands up
>bitch acting crazy yo
>and i really dindu nuffin!
>scared
>back away towards car
>different cops yelling different things
>feeling woozy
>put hands on window
PEW PEW! PEW PEW PEW!
>...

Life in America.

This user gets it.

Found that too, but it was shit quality and we already had the WebM so I didn't bother.

you got the story wrong dipshit.

female cop was talking to dindu for some time near the patrol car. Dindus hands are up but starts walking to SUV, Reaches into SUV while ignoring officers the entire time.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Anyone else killing someone on the job is charged as a criminal. Charges do not mean convictions. It means the potential for conviction if a crime is proven to have been committed.

All cop killings should result in charges plain and simple.

>door shut
>window up
>blood splattered on closed window
>"Reaches into SUV"

Sounds like you're the dipshit.

could anyone link the helicopter recording of the shooting?

door shut window down you stupid sack of shit

>blood splattered on closed window

your a fucking moron the window was open along with the sunroof

bluelivesmatter.blue/terence-crutcher-shooting-tulsa-officer-betty-shelby/

the police call

car cam

and helicopter vid

Get in here boys; Combetta, sending the story to MSM and local news

> your
> moron

True but to be fair it makes it much hotter that its white on white.

How is this a surprise? Men excel at every single job that doesn't explicitly require having a vagina. Women never outperform men head to head. A woman's place is as support to men, never pitting them against superior males.

Shitskins always complain about whitey. I wish we had racially segregated countries again, so the white man could continue to build his civilization. Asians would probably be doing okay as well, trading with whitey. Niggers, spics, and abos, and poo-in-fields would rot in their own shit, literally.

I love it.

Congratulations you fucking faggot

You corrected me on Cred Forums, where i could care less about my spelling and grammer

Freedomnomics by John R Lott makes a good point why women make bad police officers. This is more evidence

>women
>police

What could go wrong

so is this why I find women boring? I'm just above the MENSA cut-off for IQ. I have plenty of guy friends. I have female friends, too, but they are for partying with/fucking. Never met a female who could have a conversation like a man. Never.

Why are you so rustled user?

One less nigger, who cares.

The Volvo 242 here gets it.

>grammar lel

>Feminism is a cancer

I don't get how people get hard enough to rape that fast. I need a lil fore play its not just like I get on and instant boner. I just think I couldn't rape cuz it'd take to long to get going. I jerk off a lot so I don't have much sensitivity down there.

As soon as they enter an aggressive physical confrontation with a woman, many people, myself included, become extremely aroused.

I'm going to learn about this topic in my Human Sexuality course soon.

Apparently, some psychopaths actually get aroused by this kind of shit. Even normal ass people. There's some trait or aspect about them that they all have in common.

I don't care who pulled the trigger. I only care that we got a dead nigger. Which is a win.

I remember this one. The cops replaced his wallet with a gun. While handing what he thought was his documents to the police officers he realized he had left his stove on and had to run home to turn it off. Just unfortunate circumstances all around.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Jesus, dudes are so chill just like, "we gonna tazer him.". Then annoying ass bitch all SHOTS FIRED

In brazil we call it melanin.

We'd probably be on Mars if it wasn't for the dark people

>women cops
nope.

youtu.be/UOI9ahGxMfk

youtu.be/J6Un1vzCLYM
kek (office griffin cam is the woman in case you couldnt tell)

Still, white people need to take some blame. In fact, I'm more angry with whites than I am with shitskins. I don't get mad at a bear for attacking my tent, I get mad at the faggot who didn't properly put the food away. I don't get mad at raccoons for getting in to my garbage, I get mad at the moron who didn't put the lid back on properly.

I can't get mad at animals, they're just animals.

While I hate niggers, I'm actually more angry with the white men who thought it would be a good idea to bring them over by the millions. I'm mad at the white men who thought it would be a good idea to let women vote. I'm mad at the white men who, right now, are arguing we should be importing ever more shitskins. The white race is doomed. White liberals killed it.

I'm just shy I don't dislike women.

no it's because women have become competition instead of companions. Instead of focusing on pleasing their men and producing kids they want to prove that they're somehow equal to us in every single way. They've all gone collectively insane

One she's part black, two I am white

>Women police

oh my god i havent laughed this hard in a long time

Well can you handle their superior motorcycling abilities? It's 2016.

>sad
specially the moto cross

Retarded bitch.
Holly shit this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen with a firearm.

>limited time offer there is more

from rank and unit patch:
its a nurse, they grab those fresh off school no basic training required

this

why isn't she using ear protection? If you watch, it's obviously not the recoil that bothers her.

>hfw
>"zomg gun go pow shewt"

Muh female power.

Soldiers just don't use it apparently.

When I was in LASD, there was always that one female deputy that did absolutely nothing to contribute to daily operations, but spent all their time sucking the sergeant's cock in the dispatch center.

That, and whenever they came to help out in our section, they were quick to scream at inmates and start all kinds of trouble out of mundane shit, or going out of their way to stay busy like one of those neurotic small dogs on slow nights.

Some were incredibly based, but there was always that one, or two, that were more trouble than they were worth.

It's even worse in the military. I don't think I met one woman in security forces that was worth a fuck.

>Approaching the suspect with 2 other officers, they have their tasers out, she's the only one with a gun out

So fucking what? This is common procedure. You have lethal(guns) and you have less-lethal(tasers), if shit goes down you need someone on the ready capable of dropping the bad guy, which is exactly what she did.

hue

Now I know why South America's drug cartels are doing so well...

Cops should only hire people who project authority even outside of a uniform and not useless soccer moms who can't even protect themselves... it's even much worse for britbongs because the cop soccermoms here don't even have guns

nice reading comprehension, bro

but she shot the dude after he was tasered on the ground

No she didn't, retard. Did you even watch the fucking video? There's blood splattered all over the driver's side door.

I really wish asians owned the media instead of jews. Then shitskins would get the message: it isn't racism, you just fucking suck at being civilized.

Mainly because it destroys society and spreads if not adressed

There's a moment where her resistance becomes lust and she starts moaning with the most intense "fuck me right now" desire

Female sexual psychology is not meant to be pandered to (because it is so destructive and insane what turns them on). Men should mostly keep their women in line and only let wives experiment kinky stuff with their husbands.

>The 2R melanin allele

Nothing makes me angrier than women in positions of physical authority, if a woman cop were to arrest me I would resist out of principle alone. A woman cannot restrain a criminal, kick down a door, carry a wounded soldier, outrun a suspect or perform physical tasks for long shifts. Why should they be allowed to have authority over men who are far more able by default? This is why the political push for women in police, fire departments and military will only reduce efficacy in these fields, and in such important fields a loss in efficacy is completely unacceptable as it will only result in death.

She saw a nigger and shot him totally justified imo he would of probaly raped a beautiful innocent white girl and have her aids had the officer not put the subhuman out of his nigger misery