American spec ops

>American spec ops

while on okcupid i found this thing, so this is what a special forces soldier looks like in usa, you guys should stop it with the estrogen in water supplies

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'd fuck it

>be American
>get girlfriend
>playing around and she does some fake wresting
>gets put in a head lock and almost dies
>next day we arm wrestle and she breaks my arms
>mfw this story probably happened to someone

man what is it with American soldiers & beards? Every pic you see these days are huge tacti-cool losers standing with guns & huge beards trying to act tough.

Its a little known fact that getting tribal tatoos in Thailand will turn ANY male into a full blown dickgirl.

It comes from the Magic dyes of the Sum Dum Goy plant.

The military has been aware of this threat for quite sometime and we have been quarentining personnel from such tattoo parlors and require constant penis inspection tin ensure compliance.

mudslimes only respek beards. if you have to deal with mudslimes over in mudslime land you have to have beard.

Nice 81% match score fag

You got an 81% match with a trap who speaks that gutterspeak muslim language

Redpilled tranny here. I actually know her, and this is awkward. She's actually pretty cool and most of Cred Forums would probably get along with her, but yeah, I mean she used to be a BIG burly guy so there's not much she could really hope for.

She could literally kill most of you though with her bare hands, and I'm just pointing that out because it's funny.

>implying i answered more than the few mandatory questions when signing up

im getting 80% with pretty much everyone

>81% match
Is there something you're not telling us?

So will you post your pink panties now?

That's so fake and gay. Why would you do penis inspections? Soldiers know OPsec so the current SOP is anal inspections since fags get the tatto inside their ass so fellow men's department of the navy marines won't see it during their daily shower PT.

TL;DR
This guy doesn't know what he is taking about

no shes actually lying to you, she isnt "spec ops"

Gender dysphoria is a treatable and frequently deadly disease my friend.

>redpilled tranny
Never has there been a more contradictory oxymoron

If you couldn't tell he was a massive faggot before he actually turned into a woman idk what to tell you

thats not true, youre just hyperbolic and believe in stereotypes because you don't get out much :)

Yeah I'm intersex though so I'm kind of fucked either way. Being a cute girl is more fun.

not anymore she isn't. She certainly used to be. I think she has a purple heart actually.

i-if you ask nicely and write a good copypasta about daddy trump for me
they're actually blue with pink inlay though

As a real woman I feel bad for all of these men in dresses who think they're anything but.

as a transwoman of 10 years I feel bad to tell you that the vast majority of straight guys are at least a little bit into penis and will consider sleeping with a tranny if she's hot enough.

t. I'm hot

>being a cute girl is more fun

Too bad you are neither.

>redpilled
>tranny

That's some good bait nigger

>intersex
Wtf are you talking about. 6/10 for the reply.

Also I have a feeling you are trolling

Oh I'm not one of those trannies that will argue I'm literally a girl, just that if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck, most guys will fuck it like a duck.

I'm XXY chromosome and I'm more woman than you'll ever be, because I'm man enough to be. Fuck with me, slut.

>sum dum goy

honestly i am so sick of feminism that the thought of a visibly female tranny that wears a dress, doesnt push their jewified WOMAN STRONG narrative and is just happy to serve their man sounds infinitely more appealing than the "straight" alternative

man on men sex is vile and repulsive

unfortunately feminism is even worse

one of the guys who was part of the navy seal team that killed Bin Laden is a tranny
>Ameritrannies

Degenerate American culture POZ'd up the military, then disgusting shit like this is mentally deficient. Anybody surprised?

Marine combat vet, I'm telling you first hand our entire military is shit and if there were an ISIS who brutally killed everyone they came across here in the USA they would win.
I beat the shit out of a faggot and reported him when I was a pvt. I ended up being brought up on charges. I'm sure there are many stories like this vets can share.
In lejuene there were young Marines (18-20) being raped in the barracks regularly. This created the """"""sexual assaults""""""" meme all the feminists used to POZ the military even more. Yeah, its actually faggots raping passed out drunk young guys and not women being raped. This is why the use the gender neutral term "sexual assaults".

Hell, just cut off the power, America will kill itself.

>Straight
>into penis

Pick one.

Are you the same type of tranny who tells real lesbians they just need a good dicking by girlcock? Tranny really have made language irrelevant. Now everyone can be gay or straight or a lesbian even if they're not because it's oppressive to say otherwise. Go trannies.

Fucking rekt.

BULLSHIT. They're scared shitless of Western Men that will stomp on their faces. You have to degrade and stomp them onto the ground anytime they have a challenger. All of us kept no facial hair.

Only faggot sailors LARPing as seals (overrated dumb fucks) are growing beards.

Such aggression. I think you need to up your testosterone blockers hon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
Something that a responsible america would have taught more people about in biology class before trying to bluepill them about 60 YEAR OLD CAITLYN JENNERFREAKS. It's not all that rare, but most cases are mild.

I have Klinefelter syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
of which there is a noted (but minor) comorbidity with transsexuality, meaning, slightly more boys born with klinefelters syndrome end up identifying as female than in normal XY males.

This is why gender/sex is a spectrum, not that tumblr shit and all those made up symbols. Just our species being vaguely androgynous often because, truthfully, most of our ancestors were deeply inbred probably.

I hate liberals because they've tried to sell a fantasy version of these realities without even attempting to actually educate. They use us as a target to draw ire from the right so they can claim they're better than the right, but in reality its on the left where people are the rudest to us.

More people on the right believe in live and let live. The left these days is all about live like me or dont.

What about Intelligent Republican?

>More people on the right believe in live and let live. The left these days is all about live like me or dont.

You only believe that because you spend so much time on sites that repost left wing extremist shit. Normies have no idea what rAndoMtuMbLrFag33269 posted last week. Everyone on Cred Forums will talk about that post for a month.

I live in Portland, I'm gonna hit up this boipussi and post results

So in short. You are a Hermaphrodite? I don't keep up with all this mental gymnastics .

I'm not sure if you're saying you like me or not :/
I'm from the south. I grew up around southern women. I act like a southern woman. I like female gender roles, I don't think they're made up by society (just certain arbitrary things like wearing pants vs skirts vs kilts lol)
I don't want to smash the binary, I was just like want to join it after being born in the middle.

Man on tranny sex is not really anything like man on man sex btw. I know it sounds weird and super contradictory but I find male on male sex pretty gross too. My body is very different than a gay mans and I don't think sex with me is any more vile and repulsive than anal with any other woman (so like 2% vile and repulsive because come on being deviant is a little fun :3)

I sincerely apologize for pop culture trannies. As a stealth trans woman who never had to worry about having conversations about my history with people cuz of living in the south, the past two years have been the absolute worst for me. I don't want scrutiny, I just wanna be left alone to live the happiest life I'm capable of. I don't want awareness, you know?

lol my dick is an inch long and hasnt gotten hard in 8 years, I dont think I'm gonna be dicking any dykes down okay

Please stop associating extreme tumblr trannies with the normal ones. We are very much a silent minority, because most of us are fucking scared of people knowing too much about us. Tumblr trannies are the first ones to detransition when the attention becomes less fun for them. They are not my ally and do not represent me.

it wasn't that rekt desu it was kind of an obvious edge comment
I like bantz I just wish people were more creative about it idk

I was actually just acting like a sassy black woman but I guess its hard to convey that online
thats a thing we do in the south when we're making fun. idk, we're racist.

thats the word they would have used 100 years ago yeah. Now they have specific names for different conditions, so its different terminology.

Technically a hermaphrodite is supposed to have both genitalia, not just mismatched parts, and in most species that are hermaphorditic they can reproduce with themselves asexually or something.

Intersex is more like being born with a vagina but your ovaries are actually two shriveled cancerous balls instead, or being born with a a clit-like penis and a divided scrotum but no actual vagina.

no I just get that impression from how many of my friends are further right than left, and how many times Ive been cursed out by leftists for saying I'm afraid of heavy islamic immigration as a transwoman. Virtue signaling kills people like me because of its stupid hierarchies of victimhood.

Fair enough. Learn something new everyday

>he didn't attack me for circumstances of birth beyond my control
t-thanks user :3

I am not joking when I say man on man sex is repulsive and I consider man on tranny sex to be equal to man on man sex.

I get that this is offensive and I am sorry.

Honestly you guys are just a few decades too early. Science will give us near indistinguishable transvestites eventually, we already have glow in the dark transgenic jellyfish monkeys for christsake.

Sadly you are doomed to be MLK instead of Idris Elba. You have to fight a battle for the trannies of the future.

>Honestly you guys are just a few decades too early.
not all of us...I look pretty much cis as far as I can tell, I know I'm not regularly clocked.
The surgery is also actually advanced pretty far now (and the post-op suicide rates a lot of people talk about are not exactly accurate, btw, thats not accounting for existing suicidal depression and pre-existing factors, people trying to treat surgery as a cure-all or something) and the main drawback to it is that its a really long and brutal recovery time and a major shock to your body. The actual results are pretty good now. But most example photos people see are from the early 2000s when things still looked like hatchet wounds and self-lubrication hadn't been "invented" yet.

That being said I haven't had SRS myself because my penis is literally not big enough to make a deep enough vagina to actually have sex with, so I kind of feel what you mean. But I don't mind anal sex and I'm ridiculously OCD with my self-hygiene so its...idk, I don't lament the fact that I'm 'stuck' this way really.

Having sex with a guy as a tranny is just different than as a gay guy, its more than what hole but how you move your body and everything, and what your weight distribution is like, where you can be grabbed and where your erogenous zones are. estrogen increases sensitivity in the thighs, buttocks, breasts, etc so the foreplay element (which is frankly 99% of what having sex with me is lol) is definitely more like male-on-female than male-on-male.

oh and for the record, a transvestite is a crossdresser, no hormones or anything involved.

I dont play the semantics game between transgender and transsexual and all the stupid made up genders but transvestites are really gross and different entirely. They're usually straight guys that have a panty fetish or whatever.

I wish you luck and encourage you to stay away from Cred Forums

lol! I've been on Cred Forums since I was a wee little trap on Cred Forums, I have a very thick skin, but thank you!

Hello I'm a trans girl
I'm a pitiful degenerate someone pls purge me
I love life too much to do it myself
But this sin is good for no one
All I ask is that you get rid of the jews too

I'm a redpilled tranny as well. Sometimes I feel guilty not trying to be a masculine good example of white European man. But something is wrong with my brain I am attracted to men and it messed with all my social cues and I just want to be normal while still being myself. Trannyism is the closest to that. I wish I was born a normal boy or a girl. Though I would probably be blue pill beta if that was the case?

I hate being flooded with mudslimes and Brown's and everything. I feel most comfortable around white people and my "racist" white suburb.

Fuck niggers they harassed me.
Fuck Muslims and their disgusting religion.
I still want to have kids and raise them normal and aware of the reality of the world. But it will be tricky to find the right man and situation.

Would probably fuck you, sight unseen.

>Fuck niggers they harassed me.
even when they cant tell your trans they're still awful to be around because most of them have no sense of personal space.
I get so sick of random negroids coming up to me at the gas station and trying to get my number, like wtf, who seriously meets people that way?
Not all blacks are like that but niggers really do scare me so much. They're always the ones least likely to be able to tell I'm trans before approaching me, and always the ones I'm most scared of literally murdering me for literally no reason except "I talked to you and now I think I shouldn't have"

Some mudslimes are pro-tranny (and anti-gay, cuz muhammed apparently slept around with this one feminine eunuch or something) but I still think a large enough amount of them are completely filled with hate to be scared of them coming here.