God Tier birthplace resider here

God Tier birthplace resider here.

Why isn't your birthplace also your place of residence Cred Forums?

my dad wanted to make a lot more money
it was a mistake

so what tier are you? I guess Mid tops right.

what is it with you faggot nationalists? america itself was found on the very basis of, neigh, notion of emigrating cuz f

Cos I didn't wanna live with my parents past the age of 18, I didn't wanna get into tonnes of debt from going to 1 of the 2 unis in my hometown, I figured that world experience and travel were probably a good thing and I wanted to learn another language.
Also, why the fuck would anyone wanna stay in their hometown?

Idk, my parents had to move because of their jobs so now we live 30km further away.

You live in a hospital?

Loser still living in mommas basement detected. Please kill yourself immediately. It's nothing to be proud of and it's certainly NOT an achievement.

Is it just me or is the wording used here really confusing?

is this just an autistic way of saying you live with your parents?

What the fuck is that picture even supposed to mean.

Were you fucking drunk when you wrote this bullshit up?

Going to college in the city I was born in, place I was raised in is about a 45 minute drive.

Feels good.

Because we sold it to the chinks and the average house costs 1.6 million dollars now.

commies attack my city last year

I feel like this flag is rare

NEETs trapped in the basement of a hospital are not living god-tier lives.

It means that the place you were born (aka BIRTHPLACE) is the same as your place of residence. It doesn't mean you live with your parents you fucking retards. It's more about values than anything honestly.

People are born in hospitals dipshit. What hokey old bullshit are you spewing? My interpretation of god tier is you expect a family to have owned a house for generations and you are born there.

What the actual fuck is shit tier supposed to be. Rephrase your shitty ms paint tier list it's unintelligible.

This autism isn't even funny, it's just confusing.

What the fuck is wrong with you OP?

I'm trying to save enough money to move back to my hometown.