Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=krPhj39Tp30
huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's your name, pedro?

Fuck Trump and fuck whites

how much for the women?

why the hate? they are our best friends.

Why don't you fix your country?

Why is your food so fucking amazing?

What regions of Mexico are the most unusual culturally, like different than the Mexico city region? And why?

What regions of Mexico are the best to live in and why is the answer Veracruz?

thanks, because indians mixed with spanish food. its a good gastronomic mixture.

till 2030

Probably the first time I've been upset at Cred Forums related insults to Canada
yuzu is the worst yuyu
god damnit if it's not accurate though
just makes it hurt more

Post some pics of your hot sisters or female cousins, Juan Pedro.

Chiapas. because they are guatemala tier.

Veracruz is nice, but I prefer Monterrey,Queretaro,Chihuahua city, Guadalajara,Leon,Cancun,Guanajuato,etc.

>till 2030
Procrastination doesn't get you anywhere, just fix it now.

>9:57
youtu.be/-yFhR1fKWG0

Which part of Mexico should I go to if I want to live off savings for a year and write the Great American Novel? It would need to be cheap but without people robbing the gringo.

:v

mazatlan, los cabos, san miguel de allende, cancun, cozumel, ixtapa, queretaro, mexico city, guadalajara, monterrey, queretaro,guanajauto,etc. all mexican beaches.

If I get mexican citizenship can I own land in mexico?
How cheap is about 10,000 acres?

Ixtapa kind of stands out there, it is better than the rest of the south?

Los Cabos sounds nice. Probably real touristy but I'm not Mexican so that might be best.

You have a cool culture and geography, why do you think it's necessary to spread into a different land instead of make yours not shitty?

yucatan peninsula and los cabos are better.

thanks, idk

houses are cheap. in US and anglo countries, its like a dream pay for it.

That's not a good answer.

the good answer is Puerto Vallarta.

Why do you guys always vote for the PRI? They seem corrupt.

I know your country is corrupt,
but is it corrupt enough that I could own a few thousand acres and then proceed to do whatever I want with immunity for under $5,000 in bribes per year?

I just want to design small arms without having my wife, children, and dogs randomly get killed.

Beaners

youtube.com/watch?v=krPhj39Tp30

we dont, thats american mandatory.

you will be fine.

Do you know many rapists, if any?

I dont

You ever bang a 14 year old hooker?

Did they cut your dick off?

15 or more

I fapped when I had 12 and then I got circumsized.

You like them young hookers?

>cool culture and geography
indeed
>make this place better
there are two main prolems and even though the first one is quite difficult, if not impossilble, we're working on the second:
1.- the shitty notion plenty of mexs have that if they fuck things up, for whatever reason it is somebody else's fault. Also, if another mexican, chicanos do not count as they are from nowhere strictly speaking, points out the flaws of the culture and try to discuss possible solutions he/she is likely to get called a stupid bitch or a traitor.
2.- the government's corruption (and this isn't being paranoid, those fuckers don't care about nothing more than stealing tax money nonstop).

I'm not going to lie, I'm demoralized as fuck, but i still have a bit of hope more mexs will finally see the light that such an attitude only cause problems.

*oops, sorry i meant:
*although the second is quite difficult to solve, we're working on the first one

>shiiiiiiiiiieet

I got to say a burrito is up there in my favorite food list. That and Mongolian grill.

I am blassed because I live near texas, and they have mongolian open grills near of me, also golden corral steak is pure gold.

>although the second is quite difficult to solve
Keep it like it is. Your laws are shit enough that removing the corruption would keep you third world.

Change the laws, then change the corruption.

This literally happened to me at work today. Third shifts machine operate came in and removed a plastic slide that funnels the product we bag properly then got mad at me when I didn't have an adjustable wrench for him to put it back on with. Jose my trainer is cool though and insults the other Mexicans because they won't learn English.

why are 80% of central american women and girls raped crossing into the U.S.?

huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html

That would of changed my response but too late.

1 USD = 20 Pesetas.

EPN dimision

because indios are bad people, ligh mexicans dont rape.

that's racist

Well, if you plan on crossing two borders illegally you are bound to find yourself with really bad people.

its not racist, its a fact.

It's not something you can fix overnight m8, it requires time and a well organised government.

That kind of hurt my feeling big brother

like PAN,PRD, OR MORENA. all except PRI.

why's that?

i always thought they were humanitarians, giving people a shot at a new and better life!

how is your day going?

Nah, they are obviously people wanting to make easy money. Mostly gangs and shit.

wtf??? that's beyond racist

mostly indians from oaxaca , veracruz, and chilangos.

t, norteno master race.

Mexico doesn't work like the rest of the civilised world.
You change the laws, there's always going to be corruption, it's a third world thing that's been there since day 1. There's always going to be someone with enough power/influences to make the laws not apply for them.

Our constitution is one of the best in the world (no joke), the problem is, we want the law applied to everyone else, but us.

>There's always going to be someone with enough power/influences to make the laws not apply for them.
You think this doesn't happen in the rest of the world? Open your eyes.

>we dont, thats american mandatory.
Do you know how Americans are rigging your elections for the PRI, like is someone hacking voter machines or bribing election officials? Is it our government or our corporations?

Please man don't be that stupid, look at the US, please stop.

they dont have amparo. and their dealers dont rule the jails like el chapo.

Same shit happens but in different ways.
They do a better work at hiding it.

Ok here´s something for you OP

What is your work, or profession?

Why do you make this thread every 2 days?

What do you want us to ask you? really.

Is there something interesting in your life that might interest us?

Last time I discover some edgy kid, wanna be nazi making an "ask a mexican thread".

So are you different from that?

With love a mexi-bro.

>If you know it, then they're not doing it good m8
All kidding aside, in other civilised countries the average citizen might have justice, while in Mexico it's extremely rare seeing an average citizen winning against someone who 'knows' someone or is someone's relative.

tell me more about Clinton fucking with everything and anyone and minorities gaining special protection

>Pesetas
PESOS, PESOS, PESOS, PESOS, PESOS, PESOS, PESOS, PESOS, PESOS, PESOS, PESOS, PESOS, PESOS, PESOS, PESOS,

also look at Europe, holy shit
I think I'd rather be in Mexico than USA and Europe

Respond this.

What the fuck does Clinton have to do with this?

With all those refugees, of course you'll want to be in Mexico, or in a boring US state

>Veracruz
Only if you want to get beheaded

Post some of your hot spic sisters and cousins, you dirty cholos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Our constitution is one of the best in the world
It's a bit long...

The first page could just be done away with by not constitutionally guaranteeing education.
You already fucked it up with positive rights...

Constitutional licensing...

The limits on 1st amendment equivalent are such that it might as well not exist.

"No armed deliberative meeting is authorized."
It's like you don't even want the blood of tyrants or the tree of liberty...

The limits on the 2nd amendment equivalent are such that it might as well not exist.

Your warrants are not required to have a time associated with them. C'mon, you were so close.

Administrative officials may enter private homes for the sole purpose of
ascertaining whether the sanitary and police regulations have been complied with; and
may demand to be shown the books and documents required to prove compliance with
fiscal rulings,
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Why even have warrants?

"Sealed correspondence sent through the mail shall be exempt from search and
its violation shall be punishable by law. "
This is good. I like this.
Update it for the modern age to go along the lines of "Government fuck off, or else".

The limits on the 3rd amendment equivalent are such that it might as well not exist.

>Article 27
literally communist as fuck.
Even mexicans can't own land in mexico...

I've stopped bothering to read, you lied.
Your constitution is statist as fuck.

My critique was valid.
Why remove corruption when the situation won't be any different afterwards?

Beaners and their boots!

RESPOND THIS THREAD OP.

get out of here cia no ones giving you that info

This x10

Do you guys actually have witch sightings? Heard the strangest shit about Monterrey the other day...

Report and sage Mexico threads.

This shithole is well beyond redemption.

Fuck off we're full.

I want to ask him some questions but the kid does not respond.
This are the questions.

wew lad
>The limits on 1st amendment equivalent are such that it might as well not exist.
What is the sixth article of our constitution

>It's like you don't even want the blood of tyrants or the tree of liberty...
It's not like we don't want to, once we were able to own guns, but most of us have bad temper, mix that with a gun and you get pretty much everyone killing each other for no reason.
The right to own a gun (a real one, kek) ended when the state decided that "the police guaranteed the security of the people, hence there was no reason to own a gun anymore, big mistake. Oh, this was after the revolution in 1910, so maybe the new regime was planning for the near future.

>Article 27
Hahaha, not commie m8, you're misinterpreting the article. We can own land here, if you have the money, you make a deal and the land is yours, the land and ONLY the land. If you happen to find oil, gas or water, even if it's in your land, it belongs to the republic. You can exploit (I don't know if that's the word, but what I mean is to take financial advantage of / make profit from) it, but you have to tell the government you found it and you have to get a permission to use it.

How much coke have you cholos done tonight?

I bet she smells like tortillas fried in manteca!

Fuck off Frida, mexican women are shit teir.
I don't like hairy women.

Fuck jews
Fuck greeks
Fuck mexicans
Fuck arabs

Women shouldn't be sideburns.

Pig tails touching her nipplae, I become diamond ramirez.

Hey american I want to ask this mexi bro some questions.

>mexican women are shit teir
No! Fck ur

So ask away, Javier Rodriguez Rodriguez

Try english, puta

What you gonna do gringo, deport me?

I'm going to impregnate your slutty sister

Good. More latinos to conquer your shitty country

I like how the map on the right shows the states with more latinos painted brown, kek

Do you think aliens built the pyramids??

OP why did you left?
respond this:

How much do whores cost in Mexico?

And also is aids/hiv common in Mexico?

It's cheaper, faster and safer to get a hooker in states

Why?

SAGE
op left.
and didn´t respond my questions:

yep, it is somewhat annoying when hearing others complaining about that, i mean, it's fucking english for christ's sake, if it were chinese it'd be a bit more understandable, the chink language is tough to learn, and to top it off many have lived there for decades and speak it like a moron. why lord, why, the rider never ends apparently...

>that's racist
everyone is racist, it is part of nature.

Hey mexi bro, since OP left can you respond some of my questions?
Not the every 2 day thread of course just a few:

How did it feel to go back?

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiietttt man, you scared him away, what the fuck were you thinking? he just wants to clarify certain points some don't understand or haven' heared of.
Next time try to be a bit less aggressive when asking people questions.

OP left and didn´t respond this questions ):
sage

No, he was an edgy kid who wants attention every 2 days or less, giving mexicans a bad name.
and left when someone ask direct questions.

is mexico city a nice place to live? like is the city impoverished or is more like a modern city (skyscrapers, restaurants, etc)?

>OP left and didn´t respond this questions ):
> (You)
>sage

okay let me check:
1.- What is your work, or profession?
chemical engineer, two years of proffesional experience (unfortunately, i'm a fucking NEET for the moment).
2.- Why do you make this thread every 2 days?
I don't, when browse this site there's always this dude making these threads either to clairy certain points about the chaos we have here related to drugs and to shout at the top of his lungs: i wuz white n shiiiieeett
3.- What do you want us to ask you?
nothing, i'm just another guy here waiting for someone else to meme
4.- Is there something interesting in your life that might interest us?
not OP, so i can't really answer that
5.- Last time I discover some edgy kid, wanna be nazi making an "ask a mexican thread".
again, whenever i come here, around 1:am or so, i find it
6- So are you different from that?
>probably related to the post i made a few minutes ago.
It is the truth, everyone is a bit racist.

with love, another mexi desu

Have you read 2666? I can't get past the 200 rapes in a week section. Is it all true? Did you guys kill and rape women like mosquitoes?

stupid, but mandatory question:
Do you know how to cook meth / make other synthetic drugs?

at least you have a decent work and respond my questions,

OP generalizes every person who have brown or darker skin, like if having a brown skin automatically make you a criminal, plus, he always throw trash to chilangos, chiapanecos, veracruzanos and praise spain like if they put food on his house. isnt that supid?, ditching his own country like that, its what is called a self hating mexi bro.

He was a real fag and ran away.
and thanks for responding i hope you go back in track and to keep working for a better mexico without beig a
bigoted cumskin, like OP.

OP left bro
sage

Fiction inspired by true events (the Juarez femicide), but in essence more of a novel than an accurate account.

Terrific 'tho, Bolaño was an absolute madman.

Read some trip advisor reviews, or this year's NYT travel guide with the city in the #1 spot.

I fell in love with the poor Mexican girl btw in part 2. Mexican grills must be exactly like Indian ones, only less prudish. Dreams.tiff

that kind of behavior is common among people who are often called "güeritos", though the funny thing is that they don't have the traits that define the caucasian people. Just ignore that kind of guys, one can run into them from time to time. Although, if i may say so, some guys aren't to blame when you see the way the über-chairos behave (i have encountered some and oh boy, many can be annoying as hell).

>getting back on track
i hope so, i reached the end of my contract almost three months ago and for the moment there are job offers, really considering getting a slave wage job, getting too bored.
Yep, the right thing is to stay here and try to make people become aware of the things we gotta change in order to improve, fleeing to another country doesn't change anything as the only thing you'd be doing is spreading the very same mentality that contributed to ruin this place.

*there aren't job offers

yeah you are right, Its very rare to see some central upper minded like us, and again i hope that you find a better job and to keep the money inside of Mexico so we can be an amazing utopia (a man can dream).
bye user and if you see some self hating mexican destroy his thread, because i will, bye user.

Oh and if you want a job why not publish yourself on facebook or any social media, you dont have to put your picture just a cellphone and your skills that helped me when i was without a job.

Jesus christ i had quads and ther´s no one here to see, well now im going to have some sleep and dream with a mexican utopia.

Your quads are witnessed Juan José, you may sleep now.

P.D. Death to chairos, Norteño Master Race war now.

Why have you not made my Mexican food yet I paid already!

Tasmanian devil fangs don't count as real money.