Going to college next year, what should I major in? I enjoy the arts but I understand to treat it as a hobby...

Going to college next year, what should I major in? I enjoy the arts but I understand to treat it as a hobby, not a career.

Open to anything really. What are you guys studying?

>what should I major in?
Queer Theory

Fuck fucking Trump and white people

Computer Science.

A lot of faggots here don't like computer science and talk shit about it simply because they aren't smart enough to do it themselves.

Before going full STEMemes, think about stuff that gives you money AND fun. I knew I'd fucking kill myself if I got into compsci, so I'm studying English for teaching and translation.
Any other social sciences are worthless. Medicine could be worthless depending on what you do. Compsci is still good money. Some STEMs are shit without connections but I don't know which.

I've always been really interested in Computer Science. Do you know a lot about it?

Programming or something to do with computers, that's where the jobs are.

Otherwise accounting/economic/business and learn how to run your own business.

Take a language on the side of you like

you need to do calculus

Yep. I'm a junior in CS starting next semester (I didn't have enough credits at one point, so I'm one semester behind).

GET A SALES JOB FIRST BRO AND LEARN PEOPLE SKILLS BY GRINDING AWAY AT FOLKS AND NOT CARING ABOUT REJECTION

THEN AT NIGHT, TALK TO DRUNK CHICKS TO LEARN AGAIN TO PERSIST IN THE FACE OF REJECTION

THAT WILL PREPARE YOU MORE FOR LIFE THAN ANYTHING ELSE

SCHOOL ISN'T EVEN NECESSARY, BUT WITH SALES + SCHOOL, YOU WILL BE GOD TIER

If you study Java and web development, you'll be ready for the market, just like millions of indians. Learning the old-school crap (Perl? C and C++? Linux? Dunno) guarantees you a more niche yet stable job.
t. my brogrammer friends.

Chemical engineering will get you some fun big bucks if you put in the extra effort

Economics is by far the most red pilled major.

Guess who studied econ? The man himself.

Medicine, and make a shit ton of money. Then economics, so you know how to make it work for you.

double major here, Statistics and Econonomics; honestly study whatever the hell you want, except arts/languages/gender-queer-dance theory or whatever the fuck those dyed haired troglodytes are studying, well unless you want to be a starbucks barista for the rest of your pathetic life. I was really interested in drawing manga comics and stuff (still am, but as a hobby); mom deterred the fuck out of me; guess she didn't fancy me living in the basement and serving me tendies. Best decision I've made so far, listening to her

Petroleum Engineering.
Prices are low now so it's easier to get into the top schools. By the time you'll get out prices will be on the mend and companies will be begging to get engineers back.

CS senior here with a 3.8 GPA and working as a TA for intro CS class. Bolster your grade with Gen Eds and introductory programing classes early on. Pick your professors wisely and try your best to start stuff early. Don't overload yourself and be prepared for math courses that will most likely fuck your shit up (calculus, physics, statistics, discrete math). End of your years gets better because you end up making friends, getting into a schedule, know your professors, and have developed skills to be competitive. Lots of stuff can be found online, but only coding hands on makes you better at it.

Java is definitely becoming increasingly important in today's programming world. It's platform independent and has numerous libraries to carry out your basic needs. And of course, if those don't satisfy the developer, there's always other Java libraries he can use.

I'd also go so far as to say Linux is important to learn and get used to using if you're a CS student. Most of your developer tools are built into the distribution, and if it isn't, 96% of the time they are in the default repositories. Also, fuck Winjew. I don't want my private files and information in the hands of the dirty Microspyware Jews.

Unemployed CS grad here, if you're going to go into it get some fucking projects done while you're studying or intern.

any stem fields you faggot

You should major in being a huge faggot. It'll be easy for you.

African-American studies then paint yourself black and aftter that claim you're opressed make a patreon indygogo and kickstarter campaigns to finance yourself.

>2016
>falling for the ((((college)))) meme.

Paying Jews for a wall certificate, then you can't get a job because the same Jews hired illegal street shitting Indians.

Go find a job and start working in the field. If you like construction do that, if you like dealing with people find a job that does that. My advice is get into the workforce as soon as you can otherwise you're going to end up one of the broke college NEETS that is on Cred Forums that hasn't done shit with their degree and can't afford a pot to piss in. That's just me though, college is a huge scam and brainwashing campaign. Go start contributing to society rather than increasing your debt and then figure out what you're doing from there.

haha so true

This. So much this. Not even memeing.

This

why the fuck do you faggots always never drop the e.

its MEMING, not memeing.

memeing

;)

IMO he's already a huge faggot. Probably a gay ass millennial.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.