This girl just gave Trump the presidency

This girl just gave Trump the presidency

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/777691379971612672?s=09
regated.com/2016/09/paul-combetta-asking-destroy-evidence/
twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/764732710460022784
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-02/fbi-report-shows-how-bleachbit-deleted-hillary-clintons-oh-shit-moment
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-19/dear-fbi-does-constitute-intent-oh-shit-guy-sought-tech-advice-july-2014-strip-vips-
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Care to explain?

How so?

this girl just gave me a boner

This is Facebook tier posting. Explain what you mean instead of being a vague alarmist attention whore

That's a boy

I want her so bad

>girl

She's the one who did the initial digging for the Stonetear shit

>girl

Cute either way

twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/777691379971612672?s=09

Cute! A cute!

Trap boys are like girls but without the part that sucks.

She looks kinda like Goldie Hawn.

Hilary Duff?

>implying trump didn't seal the deal with his convention speech and everything since has been a democratic scramble to prevent the inevitable

F

Would you Cred Forums?

White and based

Of Courshe

Why wouldn't you?

hygiene, reputation, standards.. etc etc

She's cute... who is she?

Also, is there an article or something?

I ain't readin all that shit

>girl

She broke the combetta cuck reddit thread

She's like a normal looking older women who likes Trump. She isn't ugly or anything. I think she is cute for her age.

Think they'll keep her face untouched when they kill her so she can at least have an open casket funeral? Probably not.

So how long until she accidentally asphyxiates herself in her sleep with her pillow?

She posted this to Twitter

Kys

No, this posting format is a troll.

She's the one who first brought attention to Combetta's Reddit post.

What a waste, she had her whole future ahead of her and then she shot herself in the head 8 times.

F

Ashley Fires?

As long as she's single.

These are the types of thread posting "styles" mods should be deleting.

>older woman

She looks 18-20 to me. Judging from the bag under her eyes and her bangs, she's probably an autistic neet shut-in girl who spends all day clicking away on random websites until 5am then sleep and wake up at 12pm, scavenge whatever food she finds in the fridge then continue her neetlife (she probably takes a shower once a week).

How can a girl be so perfect?

feet pics?

There are a lot of other parts of a girl to suck on than the one part you like the ladyboys for.

>she shot herself in the head 8 times.

back of the head*

What a tragic suicide.

The comments down the bottom of this for some nek level CTRing and subsequent burn

regated.com/2016/09/paul-combetta-asking-destroy-evidence/

In theory I would, but in reality no.

My dick is hard as diamond.

Dream girl

Forget what I originally said earlier. After reading 89579755 I ABSOLUTELY would! 10/10

shes at least 30 btw

>She's the one who first brought attention to Combetta's Reddit post.

Hell yeah!

I would say more like 23-25.

>Will have to dig. She does not look 30 to me.

So that's how Hillary got all them Emails deleted.

>>How many retarded bernouts helped.

>>Reddit BTFO

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Literally tomoko IRL

But white

Was that before or after she jumped out of the single engine aircraft while hooking up the exit bag?

WHOA, KEK THINKS SHES A FUCKING CUTE FEMINIE PENIS TOO

send her these as a collage.

10/10 would marry, make children and care for

>Redshit supports Bernie
>Bernie gets cheated out of the election by Clinton
>Redshit exposes Clinton and her idiot cronies
>Redshit ruins Clinton's campaign and destroys her chance of winning the presidency

Pure pottery.

Holy shit that CTR got destroyed.

>Katica
She must be Cred Forumsish.

I bet she's reading thread right now with a huge grin on her face. She's probably going all "awww thank you :3" reading the comments here.

H-hi Katie~

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

No, nothings ruined.

Look kid. If i go into a thread and you cant succinctly and concisely explsin to me what happened and to whom, then it'll never stick.

This appears to be some conspiracy tier garbage. Im not saying whatever it is isnt true. Im merely saying that whstever happened isnt easily explained or the ramifications for whatever fucked up thing hillary did is not easily explained in an easy, consumable, explanation.

I read this entire thread. Ive read 3 others like them. I STILL have no idea what this "bombshell" is. Relying on infrographs and screenshots to droo the bomb? I think not. This is a waste and will never stick. Cnn cant post your fucking reddit tier 9gag screenshot.

Whatever you think is here isnt. Oh vey. Shut it down. Im not jewing kid. Im just being honest as a mother fucker here. More honest than any of you dare to be.

This will NEVER get air time. Im smarter then all of you and ive done the hard calculations. I arrived at this conclusion through a complex system. Pray wikileaks can step it up because this bombshell is worthless. Ctr me all ylu eant faggots but you are all retarded and back in the day we would drol true bombshells that normies could consume so it got on cnn.

Dont believe me? Check em, kiddo.

How fresh is this CTR pasta?

Umm guys? I-is she going to be ok?

she's lovelyy

>ywn get to protect based katie from the inevitable CIA spook squad that'll show up to suicide her

Thank you for digging up this dirt on Hillary Katica

She's really cute for a older looking lady.

Does she have a Facebook

you'd have to be gay not to

you could stick your cock in her and afterwards search the web for more clues

she ded soon

> jew selling himself as "top IT expert"
> asks people on the Internet for advice on basic topics
> does not realize that you can't edit or block the network traffic from the past
wew

NO CUZ WE ARE GONNA BAND TOGETHER AND PROTECT HER!!

She's so cute :3

repeatedly

Inb4 she shoots herself in the back twice from 20 feet away.

based that girl

Goldie Hawn endorsed trump?

Nah, a flying, obese NEET with a bunch of red roses in his mouth and a "will you be the Sailor Moon to my Tuxedo Mask?" t-shirt would just take the bullet for her and get lodged in his lard, and the bullet would get real comfortable in his lard.

She seems so nice on Twitter

She punches and scratches herself too, which would explain the bruises, the broken fingernails and scratch marks. Maybe the cat shot her or something.

she's wearing a pound of makeup, her hair is fake as fuck.

Yeah, she's going to be dead before the debates start though.

I can still see the dude. Not tricky enough. Cute.

But not tricky enough.

The most successful trap would be:
> Look how beautiful she looks.
> Look how beautiful she acts.
> OMFG SHE'S A GOOD KISSER.
maybe a week later
> IS THAT A PENIS!? I HAVE ONE TOO!

fuck, I'm trying to imagine falling in love with a trap, and all I want to do is puke out the mtdew ive been drinking.

sorry dude, your gay, and so are the dudes that like traps.

I seriously see like 1% dude in that pic and it bothers me still.

Of course

man i cant wait for the wikileaks bombshell now! the debates cant come soon enough

m-maybe?

>probably an autistic neet shut-in
i think we have a projecting nigger faggot here people

> a qt trap puts hillary in jail, wins the election for trump, and sets the west on a course toward renewed national pride

>twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/764732710460022784
>twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/764732710460022784

You just know she's one of us.

STOP SHITTING UP Cred Forums THE STALE FUCKING 2009 MACROS AND THESE GODDAMN POSTS. STOP STOP STOP STOP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd let her analyze my pole.

WHEN WILL SHE MAKE HER RETURN???

her twitter name means ladybug in a certain eastern european language.

Even better, that means it wouldn't be racemixing.

>girl

IS IT A GIRL OR ISN'T IT I GOT A BONER FROM THAT SHIT REEEEEEEEEE

Not sure if you're memeing but that's a real girl

>girl

nigga you gay

>Also, is there an article or something?

I think this is the main thing that has changed:

Before this information was found, the "oh shit" moment made it look like this guy deleted emails because he forgot to put in place the innocuous request that emails be purged after 60 days. That's how Hillary and Mills were able to claim that he did it on his own, to cover his own error.

But now this is different. He asked for this help way before the "oh shit" moment, meaning that before he ever thought of deleting emails, someone wanted him to alter existing emails.

If they can revoke his immunity, shit will either happen to him or to Hilldog or Cheryl Mills, but ultimately, Hillary will look like the liar she is.

two articles that summarize the main points:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-02/fbi-report-shows-how-bleachbit-deleted-hillary-clintons-oh-shit-moment

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-19/dear-fbi-does-constitute-intent-oh-shit-guy-sought-tech-advice-july-2014-strip-vips-

How did she get this information in the first place? Did she detective it on her own and then release it on her twitter? Or she is the middleman, so to speak?

katica wins! this one is a hero of kek, pbuh.

>How did she get this information in the first place?

I'm not sure where this came from, but this image tied his name to the handle, and she was smart enough to dig. She's like Cred Forums used to be. If you left a tiny clue anywhere, you were dead within hours.

I hope Gowdy brings up the yiff post live, that would be fucking hilarious

Shillary brought down by another woman.

And one further point: as Bernie said, nobody really cares about the damn emails. Same as with watergate; nobody really cared about the "third-rate burglary".

In both cases, it was the subsequent coverup and lying that did the damage.

Katica is our hero.

>Austria

>I hope Gowdy brings up the yiff post live, that would be fucking hilarious

that would be as good as moot explaining under oath what a b-tard is.

Why she already leaked it , if one guy will be dead its the guy who can testify against shillary

>1 picture of herself ever posted

you morons are too easy to fool

Problems?

picture of herself ever posted
>you morons are too easy to fool

give her a break. lots of us post flattering pictures of ourselves. it takes a lot of guts to post a realistic one.

I used to love the fact that ann coulter's blog had an awful picture of her, but even she eventually caved and changed to one that makes her look attractive.

How did she manage to shoot herself in the back of the head 3 times before jumping off a rooftop balcony, though?

oh fuck off

Lurk more CTR

Shes my "Actual investigative Journalistfu"