>>89578347

Fuck trump and fuck white people

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/unarmed-care-worker-charles-kinsey-shot-by-us-police-while-calming-autistic-patient-miami-gun-latest-a7148216.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing of value was lost

IF ONLY SOMEONE HAD A BOOMERANG

theres gotta be something else to the story

like what?
why isn't it enough that he's black and breathing and you need to get as many of them off the street as possible any chance you can even if they're a therapist that helps autistic kids?

i dont care that hes black or that its an autistic kid, the story is retarded. makes no sense for cops with assault rifles to just randomly come up to 2 people sitting down and shoot them for no apparent reason.

the 911 call was that the kid had a gun and was threatening suicide

the guy was trying to explain that the toy truck wasn't a gun and that he's a therapist and to stop pointing the guns at the kids

he did this whilst he was on his back with his hands in the air

little autistic kid just sat there the entire time

This is where the BLM people fucked us. Now if you want to point out how fucked up and militarized pigs are everyone calls you an SJW. They took a legitimate libertarian/rational taking point and made it part of their shit stain ideology so now unless you're licking cops boots people think you're a fucking liberal.

Months.

It's been fucking months, and this is STILL the only picture they show.

>stop him from suicide
>by shooting him dead
wew

You just told me what I already know. These are just words you are telling us. This is prob some left wing made up story or twisted story. You're asking me to take a huge leap of emotion with such little evidence. Do you understand how things work in the court and law?

>nothing of value was lost
>give BLM more ammunition
>more chimpouts
>more violence against whites
>nothing of value was lost

lol how new are you? The story is legitimate, and if you think its incorrect you should just google the principals' names and verify it for yourself.

What is the point of sitting in a thread and saying "I think there is more or contradictory evidence in existence, but I have no specific reason for believing so, and I refuse to verify my suspicions with research of my own"?

>the oh so trusted media

What did he mean by this?

>little
You mean he has the mental capacity of a kid. That autist looks like a linebacker.

BLM didn't care about the tard wrangler because he only got shot in the leg and recovered.

Fucking right on.

>Florida

You guys realize this was entirely intentional right? BLM are controlled opposition and useful idiots. That's why they get Soros funding.

The entire purpose was to make hating cops uncool.

>autistic kid gets shot
1 less shitposter.

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/unarmed-care-worker-charles-kinsey-shot-by-us-police-while-calming-autistic-patient-miami-gun-latest-a7148216.html
>july 21st

Oh I know. It's just fucked up. I watched tons of people who supported Ron Paul (lmao libertard meme) go from that to basically siding with the cops as the default all to posture against BLM and SJWs. Don't get me wrong I think Trump is great because he pisses liberals off, that's it really I've long since given up on US politics, but the about face and blatant cop worship is getting fucking old.

This is like over a month old. Go back to sleep OP.

I think it showed libertarians there needs to be a balance because a lot of cops go through utter shit just to keep people safe, that said most people seem to have forgotten just how authoritarian the cops can be