Black and Brown Unite

What will you """ubermensch""" do when this happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=0er4xpudbvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

half spic here, all my spic friends and most spics hate niggers

Stop them from doing what?

EZ DUDE
Just gas them all

What part of "No one, NO ONE! likes niggers" don't you understand?

This Blacks and Browns despise each other more than they hate Whites. They would rather side with a White Man to have as an ally to destroy their rival.

The implication, even the joking implication, that we would EVER work with the Mayates would get you tortured to death in my town.

OP posted black power propaganda. they know they cant win and are trying to drag others down with them so they dont get singled out

so we just run guns with brown until black figure out they've been double crossed, then we get out guns by trading meth with yellow...step inside, lets talk

My friend is part spic part nig and he fucking hates niggers.

jews will keep everyone fighting

>uniting with the monkeys

gringo plz, we're not that stupid

you monkeys organize good as shit, damn

Hispanics are hard working. It bothers me that our immigration is out of control, but I respect them. Blacks? Whiny, entitled, fuck anything that moves, just rampant spreading degeneracy.

we probably hate them more, since we're allowed to.

Probably wake up from my nightmare.

Wetbacks hate niggers as much as we do.

If they did start shit we'd just end up killing a bunch and sending the rest running south. If it turned into open conflict it would be like clubbing seals, they have no experience with terrain that isn't urban.

It's symbolism. They hate each other. NAACP is pissed that Mexicans are the new majority minority.

Why do they all wear khakis and white t-shirts?

Full spic here, I can confirm.

Reminder that he was a shitty president and did almost nothing right.

Wake up. Mexicans hate blacks more than whites.

Man don't lump spics in with niggers, niggers are completely hopeless, violent, smelly, lowest IQ, no family back bone, pride themselves on murder and stealing and rape.

Just no

>Implying your race war fantasy would happen how you want
>Implying mexicans wouldn't team up with whites

yea but hes attractive so you know

Blacks would unite with whites and Mexicans would unite with whites long before blacks would unite with Mexicans.

half spic here, can confirm based mom hates niggers and spites them in spanish

if blacks and mexicans unite then who would they fight?

Half spic here.

I fucking HATE niggers and sandniggers.

All spics I've spoken to hate niggers
All white I've spoken to hate niggers exept cucks and coalburners

Only sandniggers manage to tolerate niggers.

Even niggeresses hate their own kind.

Everyone knows that blacks and mexicans don't interbreed because their children will be too lazy to steal.

I've never known a nigger I'd call a friend, much less an aquiatence.

That depends, are black hispanics in the US the same as black americans?

breaking and entering

pretty sure spics don't have the deep seeded hatred that niggers have for whites. on a day to day basis most spics are victims of nigger crime

Man, I haven't heard that joke in a long time. I forgot all about it.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

I like how spics are always short bald ugly goblins

First of all, if they united, they would be slaughtered like cattle. You can't win a war of extermination against white people, even if the numbers you on your side.
Second, spics hate niggers. If white people somehow vanished from the face of the earth, the spics would enslave or exterminate all the niggers. Then the chinks would do the same to the rest of the world.

Mexibro here, we will never team up with you. We have a strong work ethic and sense of morals, something you blacks lack.

no doubt pic related is created by a black person who has exhausted his chances at breeding with a white so is now going for a south american.

Sometimes i wonder how can people be this stupid.

If white people wanted, they could extinguish life on earth.

Not only spics and niggers, but bees, fishes and birds too.

Just think about that.

someone got their shoes stepped on and they all killed each other.
the end.

> spics teaming up with niggers

HAHAHAHAHA

Push comes to shove and spics will choose whites over niggers any day you dumb nignog

Why?

> Whites actually have money
> Whites don't shoot at our kids

white here, glad to see you hate niggers but you still have to go back

Hispanics are way more racist than white people towards niggers

t.spic

>spics and blacks
>intelligent, able to coordinate groups, able to use firearms properly, long term planning abilities
Nah

gitan ?

>when niggers and mexicans unite

This is a nigger pipe dream that has never and will never happen. Everyone hates niggers, whites are the only ones that even give them a chance.

I'm a Swedish American and all my life I've seen niggers causing all kinds of trouble. Hispanics don't act like them at all, I'm surprised that all races haven't teamed up to get rid of niggers..... And Jews...

Mexicans hate blacks more then white people do.

Half spic, can confirm. Family grew up in Compton and got BLACKED. They despise niggers

Mexican American here I can confirm Mexicans hate niggers

Kill most of the black and brown connection until brown retreats to mexico and black is wiped off the face of the earth.

black, brown, yellow, red, purple, pink, orange, green, it doesn't matter what color you are you have no chance against white people who have rape and pillage embedded in their blood.

I don't understand why anyone would willingly start a war with white people, it's like squirrels starting a war against wolves.

white here, could you guys please stop cleansing the dindus out of their nests in CA? They keep rehousing them in white suburbs when you guys push them out of the shitholes.

Can you just dispose of them cartel style instead please?

White man who grew up in a spic town. Can confirm

It wouldn't be fair unless the whole world was against us.

I honestly did not realize how much the Spics hate the niggers. I'm shocked actually. Spics hate niggers 10x times more than whites do.

>france
>white

It I'll never happen. Nigger cannot stop being niggers and spics learned this the hard way. There can be peace and mutually beneficial deals but spics get along with whites a lot more than niggers on every level. There no chance in hell that this scenario EVER plays out

My brother married into a Mexican family. We all tell "niggers are stupid jokes" and they have some of the best.

Yeah I find the SJW narrative really dumb and funny. They think it's Non-Whites vs Whites. When really it's Niggers vs Everyone Else.

I haven't really thought about it, tbqh agent familia.
youtube.com/shared?ci=0er4xpudbvQ

And the funny part is Mexicans and Native Americans get to benefit from affirmative action even when they don't really have a hen in the fight.

Really gets my neurons pumping.

SJW are literally backwards on everything

>it's an "everyone on Cred Forums suddenly turns from being a 6'4" blonde haired viking to a 5'0" brown spic and speaks for all spics on a certain issue so that they don't feel so alone in their opinions" episode

Yeah Mexicans and white get along pretty well. But niggers no way. My family mixes with spic and white back and forth and it works out just fine. But yeah my stupid uncle married a nigger. The one one in the family to do so.. In 1 year she cheated on him with a toothless hobo, started doing meth and is now a rock bottom loser in jail.

Yes but the good news is blacks are killing themselves at record numbers. There has been a rise of 65% in black murders since BLM became a thing.

BLM is the best thing that ever happened to white people. Decent Americans everywhere have been "woke" as the nignogs say.

Whitey here.
Some of my best friends are Mexicans, I just don't get drunk around them without my 9mm.

They have over 9000 cousins, and one is eventually obligated to crash the party.

Mexican's biggest flaw is having big families and not cutting off and shunning the scum like their Irish Catholic cousins do.

I had a dream that nobody gave a fuck anymore.

Let's assume Spics and niggers magically stopped hating each other and started targeting whites and Asians.

You guys are fucked.

Sure, you'd get a massive head start in European countries. Hell, you might even wipe/ breed a couple out (Sweden we're looking at you). But whites are high-pressure performers. Our whole warrior culture is deeply based in suicidal displays of petty vengeance (as are the nips). Just when you think you've got us beat, just when our lives get a little too uncomfortable for our convenience, that's when you're gonna get stomped back to the stone age.

Your technology will not progress, your strategy will not adapt, you won't know what fucking hit you. You have no sharpshooters, you have no method or organization to speak of, you have nothing but a long history of pissing off other races with your subhuman antics and paying the price. It might take generations of suffering before whites have had enough but when they've had it they're gonna push back so hard you'll cave in less than a decade. It's a shame really, they'll probably still be polite enough to let you go after they've kicked your asses back to the dark ages rather than genocide the lot of you on the spot.

Can't say the same for the Asians though. You're absolutely fucked if you go after them.

This is what I'm thinking too. Niggers are too fucking stupid to organize any kind of actual army. Look at what happens when they pull this shit in Africa, the whites just fortify up to where they can't get them or fucking leave and they're completely fucked on their own.

Who cares about 3rd world shitholes? Cause that is what will happen

Pretty much this. All my Calicuck spics associates hate Dindus.