Black and Brown relations

How come black people always try to drag latinos into their problems and help them fight their battles against whitey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0
youtu.be/M8uPvX2te0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not gonna happen most spics hate niggers

all minorities (black,brown,yellow,red,gay,trannies,disabled) are one giant homogeneous group that is represented by Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Inter-minority bickering is strictly forbidden.

Most of us spics hate blacks.

She's so hot and now so based.

This, no one likes niggers.

Because it works - the "black-brown coalition" got Obama elected twice. It gets black Democrats elected in various parts of the US, as well as Democrats in general.

That guy looks like a white to me.

Damn is this real?

Even if she supports BLM, at least she is aware enough to know hashtag activists are wastes of time.

> she doesn't even care about her sides anymore

Selena Gomez is alright sometimes.

kek

#blacklivesdontmatter

He's a faggot, so he's non-white.

Not even blacks like niggers.

As a mestizo i hate niggers they ruin my fucking city

>us spics

Sincerity binomials confirm what digits only reinforce.

Possibly because black pop. numbers have been holding steady or declining for the last decade or so. They're being outnumbered and pushed out of old city neighborhoods. Rather than improve themselves, they want to bring down whoever they can.

always white people trying to make things ahppen too fuck

These people fucking love trying to drag celebrities into this shit because it's a double edged sword if they care about good PR.
>Celeb says they care about BLM and agree the police commit brutality against blacks
Oh wow see this person gets it! They support our cause and really show that blacks are oppressed! If you follow them be sure to join them in supporting us!
>Celeb disagrees with BLM and says blacks wouldn't be targeted by police if they didn't commit disproportionate amounts of crime
WOW THIS PERSON CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES, EVERYONE LETS BOYCOTT THEM AND TRY GETTING THEM FIRED FROM PROJECTS AND ACTIVELY TRY RUINING THEIR NAME SO THEY CAN'T FIND WORK IN THE FUTURE. THIS IS WHY WE NEED BLM

Seriously, you can't have your own opinion with these people without being the bad guy

would betray race for selena

Because they can't achieve anything on their own.

I fucking love being white.

Bullshit.

Yes but has Lupus.

That's why you don't reply.

>tripfag
>going into threads saying "IM A NIGGER"

brilliant job dickhead

Why do latinos keep acting like they belong in the same company as whites?

Yeah, it's real. She deleted it hours later, probably because an agent told her to.

I've been a fan of hers for a long time and it's been sad seeing her react to the real world outside of Disney. She's a good person and not handling people well. Notice how her avatar is just a black box now.

Your pets couldn't even make peanut butter but still claim ownership.
They can't even protest effectively.

The thing is, Selena is done. She has some problems with lupus and I think she is taking her money and running. I would love for her to run to my bedroom..... If you understand what I am talking about ;p

>How come black people always try to drag latinos into their problems

Because niggers see everything as skin color.

Everyone does this to some degree, but niggers and liberals are the worst.

It's called projection. Niggers ook and eek about "why you hate me because my skin be dark an sheeit" because this is the way they judge others.
Liberals cry about "why do you hate me for my purple hair and black rimmed glasses?"

Funny enough, both also share a religion called 'Animism', which assigns human attributes to inanimate objects.

This is why you often see liberals and niggers crying about 'bad neighborhoods' instead of bad people.

They truly believe that 'culture' is something bad or good that grows out of certain chunks of dirt.
And from that they extrapolate that white people are evil because they stole all the chunks of dirt that had good culture growing out of it, and stuck the poor niggers on the evil dirt that only grows bad culture.

Why do soon-to -be-minorities keep acting like they can survive another race hating their guts?

Because when whites die out they will be the closest thing to whites in the US.

AHEM
its LATINX, bigot

This is true. They see the world as us vs them, but mainly me vs them

I wish more spics were like you. You still have to go back though fàm

Damn, when did Selena get so based?

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>it's been sad seeing her react to the real world outside of Disney. She's a good person and not handling people well.

She's young, rich, and sheltered.

And beautiful. She wasn't hired because of any talent other than causing hard-ons.

Women aren't that bright in general. It has to be hard when everyone you meet has been tripping over their own feet to give you free stuff every since you started to grow tits, and then suddenly people are giving you shit for the first time ever because you gained 10lbs.

I don't feel bad for her, but I do get why she's confused.

Yeah she doesn't seem to enjoy the music industry and the constant pressure that fame brings. Especially in this hyper 24/7 internet era where everything goes viral.

Isn't this why she got sick? Pressure and anxiety etc?

Now that's not entirely true. They're pretty good at wiping themselves out. Over 50% of black pregnancies are aborted now. It should be closer to 100% but the cops are picking up the slack.

Selena Gomez does not have to answer to a literal hate movement
youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0

T h I c c

Is selena /ourgirl/?

There could be a possibility she's thrown over the wall if she wins though

By she I mean he, as in Trump, not Hill.

Yeah spics cannot stand blacks and get along well with whites. Niggers are always looking for help because they are racist as fuck against white people. They expect spics to join in just because they are not white. Show you once again how stupid niggers are

>yfw the average American will look like her in 20 years.

she was born in the US you idiot

Because many are actually half white mixes and unlike niggers, spics and whites usually get along really well.

This

Why do spics think they're white?

Not even my Mexican born parents who became naturalized citizens sympathies with negroes. This is a fight they have to fight on their own, their culture has zero connection with ours. We're strangers and they only want us to war with them because they're under-numbered. I'll die for my people than for a damn stupid negro.

>it's actually Lupus this time

>How come black people always try to drag latinos into their problems and help them fight their battles against whitey?

Blacks are only 12% of the population and have been taught by white libs they are all there is in terms of importance.

I am

Because half of them genetically are half white, and they know white culture is more successful. At least the smart spics do this. The dumb spics like to hang bang and are the one who end up in jail. Those faggots can go over the wall.

Can confirm. Both parents grew up in South Central in 80's. Both don't like blacks even if they don't freely admit it.

Same reason leafs think they aren't pinkommies, or relevant in the world stage.

Has Trump made an official visit to Beaver land? Didn't think so, Lahey.

>european, african
>white
Kys ya fucking dirty spic. You illegal alien spic fuck.

So the average Mexican is around 60-70% European?

Because our Genotype

Mexicans are basically Spaniard rape babies. They have enough european blood to learn civility when raised in the right environment. They get along with whites and can even morph into a white person if they shoot a black person, similar to how Pokemon evolve after gaining enough experience.

KEK dirty spic getting salty because he knows hes not white.
#YouHaveToGoBack

because niggers are dumb and think spics are automatically going to jump on their shitty bandwagon because they are minorities.

My mom is white.

If I kill myself, I win.

Mexican American here. Out of all the controversial police killings, I only think two were totally wrong. The rest were incompetent MF'S up to no good and reaching for a death sentence. Only pussies and thugs think they didn't do nuffin. I almost always side with the cops. I rather see them put down a welfare recipient than see them get hurt/shoot by a welfare recipient. Thugs and sympathizers rather see them get away from police or beat them in a fist fight. Nah bruh. Escalation of force FTW.

OP.

The Democrats have successfully convinced Latinos and Blacks that they have the same struggle.

Viva Hilary cabron.

>Anthony
y no Antonio

You're still a spic no matter how hard ya try to convince ya self ya white

Sorry José, my father took off before I was born. I took my moms maiden name. It's Germanic.

Blacks are natural parasites - what the fuck do you expect?

> Lupus
Jews will stop at nothing.

You seem to be upset.
Don't worry, I'm doing my part to keep the white race alive. I've had 2 kids with a white woman :)

>
>This is true. They see the world as us vs them, but mainly me vs them

AKA Marxism.

It's all about the Bourgeoise oppressing the Proletariat.

Which is why they claim "You can't oppress the Oppressor" when talking about South Africa.

i really enjoyes that thicc set, too bad shes skinny again

>i really enjoyes that thicc set, too bad shes skinny again

t. nigger

This is why your women are fat as fuck.

My dad once warned me to look for skinny broads, because they all gain 15lbs when they feel comfortable.

If you can see a chick's ribs when you start dating, she should fill out just right by the time you want to fuck a baby into her and get married.

If you're a nigger, just shove it towards a fold and then run like hell.
Worst comes to worst, you're one of 60 potential baby-daddies, gnomesayan?

Wtf I love selena gomez now

>I love selena gomez now
>now

She was hotter a decade ago.
More potential, less milage.

The mouse picks the best whores.

Black people hate hispanics more than white people do. Hispanics hate black people more than white people do. Liberals = white liberals, who are a minority in the Democratic party. The people who vote for Democrats are more bigoted than the people who vote for Republicans.

She is pretty hot.

will this meme ever end? latin americans hate niggers probably more than whites do, it's a fact. Nobody likes niggers

>Nobody likes niggers

Some niggers are worth less than others.

krager is supposed to be from the uk

One of her old music videos she is getting drenched from rain. They do this slow motion thing and her titties are bouncing up and down in slow motion. I beat off to that for 2 weeks.

I got a question for Brown Cred Forums users, probably won't see this post but I'll ask anyways.

I'm browns as hell and I've never had anything racist happen to me. White people have actually been nice as shit to me and welcoming. Even red necks and low income whites. Has any non white here had anything racist happen to them?

Like I feel like some people really hate whites and I can't figure it out. Outside of Cred Forums, whites are pretty civil to me. Just curious about other peoples experiences.

This. Niggers are too stupid to realize that Anglos hate them the least. My theory goes by how many mixed kids do you really see in America?

Majority
>White/Black
Middle
>Black/Hispanic
Hardly Any
>Black/Asian

Asians hate niggers the most, b/c they see them as side-show freaks.

Hello fellow brown guy. I can only recall one thing that was ever done to me because I am brown. 1 thing in 28 years of living. I hung out with whites in middle and high school. White people aren't evil. White people are generally good people.
youtu.be/M8uPvX2te0I
2:39 in this vid if you want to see her tits jiggle in slow mo

dude, if you look back on the past, pretty mcuh every race has achieved something, obviously some were more advanced than others no objection, everybody but niggers. Niggers haven't changed, still chimp out and nig nog all day long. Oftentimes they resort to: muh colonialism, evil crackas!!! other lands were colonized and yet they aren't shitholes like africa, take a look at Haiti, it's filled with niggers and it's the worst shithole in the continent, because what? because of niggers.

Thanks for the reply. Curious what happened if you're cool with sharing bro.

A friend and I were going to visit some friends in a different city. I took the turnpike (this was sunday) and usually there is someone at the window to give us a ticket or we could push the button to get a ticket. There was one booth on a turnpike entrance I took.... No employee or button to push for a ticket and the gate was just open. So I wait for about 3 minutes and decide to just go through. When we to our turnpike exit there are employees there. I drive up and the woman asks for the ticket. I explain that we just came from Wichita and there was no way to obtain a ticket and the gate was open, so I just went. She shook her head and me, did this weird chuckle thing and said "Figures with you people". I just kind of looked at her and said "... Okay" she only charged me a buck and let me through. I mean, that could be construed as not racist.... But her tone was very weird.

>Has any non white here had anything racist happen to them?

I grew up in the evil, raciss mountains of Colorado.

Nice place. We bought fresh milk from our neighbors for years. Fresh eggs from another neighbor. Went hunting for elk and deer every year.

Around 1983, a nigger fambly moved in.
One sheboon, 6 niglets, and 3 babbydaddies who came to visit, just in the first week.

All of a sudden, a town that had no robberies for over 100 years had 3 in one week.

The oldest buck came to school, got sent home the first day for trying to sell weed.
Skipped the second day.
Came back on the third day and grabbed an 8th grader by her tits, before first class.
4 of us beat the fuck out of that nigger in front of the lockers near the Science lab.
He skipped the fourth day.
On Friday, he came back and tried to sell acid.

On Saturday, a few of the local men had a chat with his mother.
On Sunday, the entire fambly moved out.

Been nigger free for 33 years now.

Hey now. Here's a (you) for that jabroni shieky baby.

its sad because i dont want it to seem like niggers are the only shit race but its basically how it is. if there were no niggers the world would be 1000 times better

niggers and spics hate each other except when it suits them to pretend otherwise

You're forgetting Indians, Abos, etc.

>Same reason leafs think they aren't pinkommies, or relevant in the world stage.

so you're saying you're as delusional as leftists when you say you're white? thanks paco

>could give
DROPPED

but they use blacks as allies to suit their own Latino Nationalism. When Anglos get removed then the Latino will turn on blacks.

Latinos hate niggers though. My old high school always had a fight between those "cholo" dudes and the usual sports nnigges sometime at least twice a month. The niggers always fought in packs when losing though.

We eventually had a mandatory "black&brown love" assembly. It was only mandatory if your last name was spanish sounding or if your info chart thing said you were of african descent. It was cringy and I got pulled out of my favorite class for that bullshit.

the sjws are actually well off college kids though. they are actually the burgeoise while they call the white blue collar and poor class the privileged class. Shit don't make sense how people who can't get affirmative action or racial quota benefits are somehow privileged.

>Two mongrel races mixed that carry European DNA fighting it out for control

Could be entertaining to see if any of that white battle strategist blood comes out in either of them.

They're usually not smart enough to figure out South American's have some white in them.

blacks are too impulsive. if it was mestizos vs blacks mestizos win. Pure blooded indians actually were intelligent on their own. I mean they actually built pyramids unlike blacks who steal the culture of Egyptians.

people always assume i'm mexican or colombian immediately but that's not really 'racist' because i look like a white-mestizo mix. it's a justified assumption considering how many south-american immigrants there are here.

i was never 'opressed' or felt as if people treated me differently because i'm an immigrant though. i don't really get why people in the u.s. are so desperate and obbsesed to be different.

> muh 1/16th native american heritage
> i'm 1/4th irish and 1/8th german, we wuz aryans and shiet

i dropped my accent and now speak perfect european-spanish. multiculturalism doesn't work, assimilate or go back. i love spain and spaniards because they gave me a home and a better life. black people in the u.s. that constantly complain now are a bunch of ungrateful morons. the civil rights movement already happened. they would be starving in africa, but instead they get a shot at a good life.

she used it well though

Let's not forget who loves Selena and has protected and guarded her.

Taytay.

It shouldn't be a surprise that Selena is semi red pilled when Taytay had been influencing her.

Sorry to ruin the fun but it's fake, the first reply was to another tweet about some hollywood beef or something.

There is more white blood in mestizos then people think. The diseases brought over from the Old World killed like 90% of indians. There were more europeans then indians in the Americas after that so the results of the mixing was a larger European percentage in blood. Thats why mestizos unlike native americans can grow facial hair easily. It's because they have more european blood despite many having tan skin. Without that majority of euro blood they wouldnt be immune to the Old World diseases that decimated pure blood injuns.

moor-white mix looks similar to mestizo. Canarians get mixed up easily with Puerto Ricans alot. Pisses off the Canarians though. So you might just be a moor rape baby and not a mestizo.

wow, who knew that disney's pedobait was actually fairly smart and well spoken

my parents are south-american immigrants lol. mom is from argentina dad from venezuela.

When you are breeding dogs, you do not breed them with wolves unless you want a vicious hunting animal that is temperamental. Huskies, for example. Trying to breed a wolf into a domesticated dog bloodline would only corrupt and ruin the bloodline with its primitive wildness.

Why would you then pollute your own bloodline with a wilder, older, more primitive bloodline?

>argentina
so you aren't mestizo but mulatto

Nigger please
Once niggers take over the US, it will be just another niggery shithole with a Shit economy
That's when putin will attack yall

never gonna happen. black percentage expected to go down in 2050. its gonna be latinos who take over if anything and ironically we will see these latinos be anti immigration to asians (who are expected to over take latin immigration by then). You will see alot of old white people laugh their asses off when the irony of it happens.

No she didn't. If she said something like, "but I choose not to for ..... reasons", then it would be correct. Otherwise it makes zero sense and Americans are notorious for incorrectly saying it.

They aren't in the wrong for aspiring to be like how we once were.

but she didn't say
>I could care less
which is the usual the way she said makes a little bit more sense, to me at least
you are probably right though

It sucks that she has to go thru all tha, but maybe the experience will keep her head straight. Lupus is only a death sentence for black females

they dont want to be the only ones that get into trouble.

blacks got nothing to lose.not counting the upward change from last year or this year it was a black guy is 5 times more likely to kill some one than a white guy. every one knows it. even liberals

Top kek, niggers got wrecked.

That being said, I absolutely hate people who curse al the time, especially women. Americans have that habit of saying "fuck" in all variations in every single sentence they utter, but it's really pissing me off. I slap my woman every time she uses a curse word, it quickly fixes the problem, I guarantee it.

Fuck off poofter

shut up you triple cunt

Nigger

Get fucked you fucking fuck.

If spics didn't already hate our guts, they'd have the common decency to get the fuck out of our country. They wouldn't be actively seeking to it over if they didn't hate us. Genocide is the deepest hatred of all.

wow i love selena gomez now

mad betafags

He was only there to get building permits.

Brown dude here

One thing that gets in my nerves is when my white friends would still called me Mexican. You know "my friend is mexican". I was born here but i guess technically i am mexican. Since my ancestors had nothing to do with this country growing besides the millions of Mexicans that were living in the west and south west.

The only whites who have been dicks to me were the religious mormon whites. The middle income whites were ok with me.

You live in la? How were the meetings? Why did brown and black fight?

as a Spic I can confirm this, were cool with blacks though, but niggers have got to go.

Can confirm. Only like a few blacks

lol why does Cred Forums likes Taylor Swift?

don't be fooled by OP, Cred Forums

hot af. you can tell the moment she felt his massive BBC from her face.

Because they failed getting descent white women and wound up with the groundhogs. Now they're after the south americans.
Will be hilarious when thug life has to face off with the cartel when they push their luck.