Hillary email IT guy

The user stonetear on reddit had posted several photos of his cat, several photos of his dog, a photo of the floor of his car, and he even had a youtube channel showing a videos of his cat. The youtube videos are suspiciously deleted now.

To many of us, the fact that this is the username of Paul Combetta is a foregone conclusion. The last nail in this coffin, is for someone to awaken the Cred Forums army to find Combetta walking his dog outdoors. Take a picture. Post it. We can then identify the fur patterns on the dog (which should be a beagle mix).

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/778034095741960192
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dropping this here

pastebin.com/XuJpPFni

Speaking of, if you have any archives of the youtube videos or anything, that would help a LOT. I didn't think to download them via mp4 at the time but I'm sure someone did. I don't have them in the archive here and adding to the list is always good news.

stonetear indicated that the name of his dog is Pickle, and his cat's name is Cashew. Pics incoming.

Cred Forums. It's like a giant guided criminal organization, where everyone is just a peon. No leadership only labor.

It's perfect communism. Although it should be noted i only do commentary. I'm clearly one of the 20% slackers.

cute dog

How is no major media covering this? This is the biggest bombshell of the campaign! Can someone create a website like that we can keep retweeting to get it trending? This is fucking bullshit!

Twitter is most likely blocking it. For example, #HillarysHacker isn't trending even though it's being/was being tweeted to fuck. None of this is breaking wind anywhere on twitter. I dont know about google.

This is one of the reasons why I've been saying, "SHILL IT OUT TO CNN AND (((FAUX)))!!"
With enough shills at least one of them will take the story.
If that doesn't work, try your local news network. Shill this shit out as much as you can to you local news so they can distribute this to normies.

cute cat

more Pickle

Pickle

Not CTR but how can we avoid having any harm come to that beagle boy

His pack leader shouldn't have to be bench lifted

This

Why are dedicated Reddit users such unrepentant, annoying fags?

Like no one cares about your fucking dog bro

RIP pupper

Pickle again

Idk what are they gonna do with that guy himself but I hope that both doggo and cat are alright

10/10 cute pair, would adopt after owner is found dead following a tragic accident

A self beheading and apartment fire accident.

stonetear inadvertently reveals his location at Narragansett, Rhode Island. He also reveals the name of a 2nd dog named Barnaby. If Combetta lives in Rhode Island, then ...

pic of Barnaby , stonetear's dog.

Does anyone here realize that he has sex with those dogs?

Aww

I don't wanna get any doggers hurt

Combetta works for Prn, guess where, fucking rhode island

Platte River Networks

Last night we found his address, which matches that post, and a google street view of his house with a car parked outside matching a description in one of his other posts

Thumbnail of a youtube video uploaded by stonetear. He then linked his video in /r/starcraft The original YT link code of the video was /watch?v=WIp01rThdJc

Does he have a wife to take care of those doggos after Congress snatches him up before he can get suicided?

>using Reddit over Cred Forums
What a fucking faggot

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

I'm sorry. Doggo has to go to federal prison

what led you to this conclusion?

I don't have the caps, but he frequently uses furry lingo and mentions really obscure bits of trivia about how the penises of dogs work.

He's a top tier degenerate autist.
A peanut butter in his asscrack type nigger.

floor of stonetear's car posted in /r/pics

Frank Zappa was a "peanut butter in the asscrack" type, don't equate Frank with this degenerate.

same Tbh

This guy is a furry and sexual deviant. Those doggos need to be taken far far away from him;
dammit, the things he must do to those poor hounds...

noooooo

Should we contact SPCA in Rhode Island?

>one dog, Poor Pickle!

COMPLETELY AND THOROUGHLY EXPECT HIM TO BE BTFO BY CHAFFETZ AND RAPE TIME ROWDY GOWDY. It's GG, and the archive proves and can prove where this was posted from and exactly which device it was posted on because Reddit had to clean up online death threats and started working with local authorities! What's sad is that this fucker is now in real peril if Hill finds out. Someone get this shit to GOWDY via email or CHAFFETZ. Don't let this shit leak until the bitch squeals for immunity and protection.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/778034095741960192

>Redshit supports Bernie
>Clinton cheats Bernie
>Redshit destroys Clinton

Fucking epic.

This is the first good thing Redshit has ever done.

I hope I'm not the only one reporting this to the FBI AND those mean congressmen who are investigating all these emails

How long until he "commits suicide" in some improbable manner or is "tragically killed in a robbery" where nothing is taken?

If he's arrested? the only hope would be they get sent to family, otherwise the state gets them which means euthenization

Pretty sure harm already happened. He's a raging furry.

So how does immunity work is he still immune after pulling shit like this or do they just attack him with the lying now and offer him a deal to squeal?

Redditfag BTFO
He should have asked Cred Forums and he wouldn't have been caught

If we can meme Hillary to death, we can meme to keep that dog alive

I don't know how you feel about paul Joseph watson, but he has the potential to get this to go national. Maybe pm him on twitter or something?

stonetear asks reddit how to scrub emails stored in the archives of a Live Exchange server.

Someone will find that guy dead soon.

He'd be stupid not to flip on Hillary which will get him killed.

This piece of filth doesn't deserve to be the owner of a good doggo. I hope his family are better people and take care of his pets when he goes to jail.

He probably eats that dog's butt.
He probably eats that dog's butt a lot.

Im afraid that's not how KeK's Karma works.

To give us the Trump presidency, he must also take away. This dog may be just that.
Remember not to ask too much of our lord.

Only what we need, praise kek.