ITT leaf stories

conservative minority leaf here. i dont come on half chan a lot but I noticed canadians arent liked a lot on here (go figure). Im not really sure why so give me your worst/best leaf story youve ever heard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rteJvHK1GN8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idk what you're talking about, everyone loves me

here's mine

>browse Cred Forums
>see a canadian post
>call him a cunt
>close thread

cunt

I hate the fucking Libcunts from Toronto and Edmonton who come on here. They all need to be taken for helicopter rides.

I moved to a pretty liberal capital with gay pride parades and uber SJWs. its hard to cope. what do Cred Forums

I shitpost all day about Quebec, trigger and trigger all Canadians. I am not even from there, it's just fun to bait these fucks.

here's a shitpost

A

>family been in Canada since late 1600s
>go to GTA
>all poo in loos/shitskins
>get told they are just as Canadian as me

Who here /oldstock/ ?

I don't care about this new fad. Nobody can ever replace Australia for shitposting and idiocy.

thisisgodtier.jpg

>tips

>have mate
>perfectly normal successful dude
>goes to leafland to work for 12 months
>come back to visit
>drug stories
>gets involved with homosexual activities now
>becomes ungroomed hippy
>stories about everyone being so happy and partying because le dude weed man became president

It took 12 months. 12 months.

Canada really is that bad.

There are exceptions, like the rural leafs. They seem pretty based.

Just about to surpass my 21'st year here in the GTA shithole.
I want out.

you're just a faggot you upside down cunt faggot lover

Anal ravaged maple detected

>2004, first year of high school
>student teacher for english, he's canadian
>very charismatic, everyone in class likes him, actually makes people want to engage in lessons

>years later, found an old english notebook
>look at the texts we were studying with canadian student teacher
>all special snowflake tier poetry and short stories like pic related
>realize how subversive canadians are

What's the difference between an austrailian and an inbred hobbit? ONE FUCKING STAR

Actually the stars have different colours too

no wonder no one likes us

why dont you just apologise to him and do his laundry

What's the difference between the United States and Canada?

Relevancy.

this is a canada containment thread

nice work op

Sarnia sluts like getting butt fucked!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Current year

>Not using the amazing, life changing, totally spectacular new Cred Forums extensions to filter all leaf idiot posts and leaf tard topics

>Not seeing how truly glorious Cred Forums can be without them

Get on our level new fags.

If you don't already know about the extension and plug ins, find out now!

Filter all leaf tards. You'll be shocked at how good Cred Forums really is without them.

The US is the most relevant country on the planet

What's the matter, still butthurt you didn't get to host the white olympics?

thats like playing GTA without police on. youre just a pussy and you probably get your mum to poor your cereal for you

>Triggered leaf tard butt hurt

It's glorious. Your bitter tears sustain me.

Pour*

>poor

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking illiterate leaf tard idiot.

not butthurt, just confused why youd essentially turn fun off.

thats the most american picture ive ever seen

All the leaf posts are inexplicable. Either there is an organized proxy attempt by australians to make canada seem worse than australia or you all sincerely wan't to be buttfucked by a brown personal while they smash your skull into pavement. This is backed up by some of the things a youtuber I use to watch Northerlion has said. I thought he was an intelligent guy but it was always grating how much he rapped. Come to find out he thinks it would be better that a family of Jwalkers be killed over convicted criminals and thinks murderers and rapists shouldn't get the death penalty but he'd rather suck their cocks.

>le "I FILTER THEM" guy
>doesn't actually filter anyone
>but always mentions that he does
like that kid who when hes playing a game wont shut the fuck about how hes reporting you for hacking

I buy hookers from canadian tire

>doesn't even use the extension he's advertising
Way to go, genius, did you learn this marketing technique at trump university?

>be canadian
>dont get shot

checkmate faggy americunts.

holy shit what a fucking word salad, in summary, you dont like canadian posters because you watched a youtuber and he broke your heart by having different opinions

christ, anyone who even watches "youtube celebrities" should be killed and are infinitely worse than even the shittiest leafs and aussies here

your presidential nominee mistook 9/11 for 7-Eleven

Probably my grandmother's best efforts to save her side of the family. I'm a quarter Cree and watched my grandmother try to save the Cree side of her family and the neighboring reserve .

My grandmother was basically a devout protestant, Metis, Thomas Sowell. Was a self made millionaire in real estate. She took in foster kids, she helped bring them to church, she funded scholarships. But, in the end all it proved was it was that she was the exception not the rule. My foster aunts lead barely functional lives, and all but one of their children would fit right in on an episode of Maury Povich.

Bit of a rant but its 1am and I start work again in our glorious healthcare system at 6am

Well why don't work to get more brown people and different cultures into your country then?
I don't like canadian posters because it seems like they all harbor some horrible thanatos. Did you guys take the hat joke to hard or something?

its fucking CTR reddit shills you cunt newfag. this was all explained months ago

It's getting to the point now that I don't even have to shitpost and people get mad. What a time to be alive

>Well why don't work to get more brown people and different cultures into your country then?
how is that any kind of response to me pointing out you're a fucking faggot who got his heart broken by his youtube e-celeb and posted a story about it in a thread about leafs lol

>those 8s
WITNESS ME
I AM KEKS MESSENGER

>ITT we post our best leaf stories.

>Bread consists of 90% leafs talking shit to each other.

Native women are complete garbage.

>no replies,
>saying how you're making people mad
here's a pity (You)

also why did you quote me twice? and why change your story? i thought you hated leafs since the youtube "northerlion" broke your heart by thinking differently from you?

>the upsidedowners know!
SHUT IT DOWN

As a side note discontinuing the penny has made my obsessive coin fondeling a much lighter task.

Isn't it great?

his post was literally less than two minutes before yours

The Australian army is the #1 source of protein for birds

just looks like someone from the UK trying to cover up another ass raping

Looks like someone's mad ;^)

there's a leaf that goes around constantly posting about how more people with degrees support hillary than trump, ignoring the fact that colleges are liberal brainwash centres, ignoring the fact that you have to conform to not be "outed" as conservative by rabid relatively-low-IQ SJW activists, ignoring that there are communist/trotskyist student bodies everywhere, and ignoring that highly intelligent but conservative people have had their careers ruined for not being progressive enough, including one nobel laureate.

after you counter one of his points, he will appear in another thread or make another thread making the exact same points the next day, or a few hours later, like a mein kampf jew.

he could be a CTR shill but I doubt it, likely he's just a very salty SJW college student who believes it's impossible to be intelligent and not think exactly like his professors tell him to

I don't believe he has stated his own IQ and disappears from the thread if you ask him to

Not a shill, I know what Canadians are like.

>look how filtered they are hahahah
>responds to them and reads every post
i'm so mad i'm gonna add your countries flag to a filter list, then remove it, post pictures of it multiple times, and keep responding to you even though i claimed to filter you

that'll show you

Quit stealing our gets faghot.

I went to leafland once and all I saw where chinks. Whats up with that?

Amazing. You can actually have a decent discussion now. Those filters literally saved all of Cred Forums.

The guy who made that stuff is a genius.

Really made me think.

more likely Cred Forums just corrupted you and you grew to hate the Canadian teacher. because he is FUCKING LEAF.

clearly not enough, kek

what the fuck does Edmonton have to do with Toronto or being liberal

Cred Forums is so much better if you filter leafs

Welcome to the club brother! Isn't Cred Forums amazing without the leafs? It's like a totally different board. So much better.

>poor
L E A F

Your prime minister is a faggot

do you think a single leaf on Cred Forums voted for memedeau

Tell me about it. I want all leafs to die

I did

We gained a little respect with the Hillary Phone Bank calls tonight. See below about what happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=rteJvHK1GN8

Me too and I would again

Autumn is soon. Plz remember the 6 gorillions

lol

> that ID

Are you thiq?

>poor

A fucking idiot

It's great mate, just look at all the butthurt leaf responses that we won't ever have to read.

And this today was the day Cred Forums admitted to needing a safe space

I don't think it's that I need a safe place, it's just that I don't take pleasure in seeing an organism writhe and mutate into a cancerous monster that will die. This thread is really fishy though, is it possible there's a group proxying Canada? How long has leaf posting been this bad? I just believe it because of my experience with NL and how much it lines up with leaf posts.

If you guys didn't think you needed a safe space you would be able to stand tall and proud in the face of "shitposting" which you typically denounce as differing opinions.
In my experience anyway.

Any of you have actual pictures of canadian shitposting and not just a ruined get? Its not like gets havent been ruined before.
Especially when it's a get thread, a thread where people shitpost for them repeating digits

Tbh I enjoy talking with most of you on Cred Forums which makes me sad my user experience is ruined by normie faggots.

Too bad there's nothing I can do to stop appearing as canadian on this part of Cred Forums

the retards getting mad about leafposting just make us want to do it even more
Cred Forums is so easy to bait XD

But then again, the actual conversations I hold on Cred Forums arent with raging crybabies. So it's probably best that you kids do block canadians since you don't have enough redpills to handle the fact humans are shit and reality is shit.

My father was a founding member of the reform party. I watched the CPC get completely destroyed and taken over in less than five years. I gave up on democracy a decade ago although I vote CHP for shits and gigs.

Some 80% of all VPN nodes are in Canada. Or at least that's what TF claimed last year.

same. they're so bad at shit-posting that it becomes awkward. nothing tops you cunts m8.