Beaten as a child

Alright, let's have this painful thread again

Were you BEATEN AS A CHILD by your parents / grandparents / guardian / social worker and was it just a slap, hit in the face with a fist or objects or even as far as being whipped with an extension cord, or more passive methods like being locked up in the dark, locked outside, etc. ....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZOJlnwteLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no my parents aren't gypsies

/thread

Abo parents confirmed for pacifists

My mom spanked me a few times when I was a kid. My dad still hits me to this day, even though I'm bigger than him. My cousin was beaten so bad that there were times my uncle wouldn't let me come over to play :/

My dad would tie me to a tree and whip me with thick extension cord until I passed out.

I was never properly punished for my misdeeds.

How did your parents "punish" you then even if improperly?

Hot

all done by my dad, who is now a kindly, senile 69-year-old, who claims to have no recollection of doing any of this:

held by the neck while lifted up in the air, choking

thrown down a flight of stairs multiple times (once ripped out the railing on the way down, which resulted in a worse beating)

punched, always in the chest to not leave too obvious bruises

hair pulled

knives put to my throat

sometimes he'd close his eyes while driving and step on the gas and tell me it was time to die

the guy had a real fucked up childhood himself, but it's no excuse

My stepfather is an alcoholic who never tried to hit my mother until a couple of weeks ago, unfortunately for him I work in a factory and I easily overpowered his drunk ass, I used to be scrawny prior to working in the factory

Nothing wrong with beating your kids unless you beat them too much.
High beatings result in crazy people
No beatings result in crazy people
Medium beating result in functional human beings who know actions have consequences but not disproportionately huge consequences.

Jessus christ I am sorry, I hope you and he find peace

Was never spanked or abused by parents, unless divorce and single-motherhood counts as child abuse.

It does, you should really consider DeFOOing

Yes, but not nearly as viciously as any of you guys. There was plenty of psychological stuff though.

>sometimes he'd close his eyes while driving and step on the gas and tell me it was time to die

Not to belittle all the other shit but that's fucking hardcore

Elaborate on the psychological aspect, in many cases it's much more damaging

I was shot i n the leg with a .22 lr whenever i did something wrong as a kid and now im a big boy in real pants who handle myself

Well, shit, beatings were a common ocurrence for me. By my mom...Very rarely did my father punish me in any way. Just had my mom come at me few days ago although I can fend her off with ease now. The mental aspect of abuse is much worse still...waiting the beatings, being afraid to do anything(read books, play games etc), because she would yell at me ultimately for not being her slave for the moment. I can't focus on aything with her around. Whenever she mistreated me, she would do something nice to make me confused about liking her or hating her. Truly a manipulator and a vile woman. These kind of experiences have made me very pro-abortion because not having a child is neutral, putting your child through neglect and abuse is torture to him/her and ultimately punishing the society.

I used to get bad beatings from my mother, she would hit me and my sister with whatever was in reach including wires, belts, shoes, chairs, books, etc... and often over little things like not being able to find her car keys.

My father only hit me once in my life and that was after knocking over his big screen tv and even then it was only a slap.

Anyway i think i'm a better person for it considering i'm a good person with a great job and i'm doing much better than almost everyone i grew up with who are all heroin addicts or in jail.

However on the flip side i do deal with some severe depression (which i don't blame on my upbringing since that's bullshit) and my friend who's parents have never hit him is doing just as good as me but doesn't have depression.

I think I got spanked a couple of times

The social and emotional trauma is far greater than any wound to be honest family.

I noticed this behaviour in my mother too, most of the times she gets angry and my siblings if they don't do what she wants in that instant we she asks them and it results in her screaming at them or me having to break up my teenage brother from beating up back my mother after my mother ocasionaly slaps them when arguing

I talked this over with my wife, she thinks you should DeFOO. She's an accredited psychologist, look up the term

It seems to be like a little bit of hitting your kid is a good thing if your kid is

A: quite emotionally stable and non-sociopathic

and also

B: a bit of a disrespectful guiltless turd who knows they deserve getting hit

A truly well-behaved child is likely to have confidence issues when smacked by their parents, and a craven, wild, naturally unstable kid will just be more fucked up from that. But whenever I hear someone say "my parents hit me and I turned out okay", you just know it's someone who was emotionally a normie, and also had a normie level of apathy toward decent behavior. When they get hit by their parents, there's some kind of shame which is phony and self-interested-based, but still turns genuine as the person matures. That is my theory. Hit your kid if they are normal.

Yup.

Got my ass beat with belts, extension cord, punches, thrown around. To be fair i was out of control my parents would lose their shit with me i just didn't give a fuck.

Slapped by my mother and beaten by my father. However I think the constant threats and bullying from my father and brothers did more damage to me as I have terrible problems with self-esteem/self-hatred.

They all maintain that it is okay to do because they were trying to shame me into changing for the better(???). All it ended up doing was damaging parts of me beyond repair

You say hitting you has nothing to do with your depression, and then yo go on saying your friend doesn't have depression even though he was never hit, come on man

>tfw beaten by sister and forced to have her sit on my face

Usually slapped, other times:
>hit with brush
>pushed and fell into door/wall head first
>tied to my chair and put in creepy basement with lights off
stuff like that

Why the question though?

Are you seriously linking being "beat" and spanking?

Fuck niggers but don't touch me mom i bruise easy amiright?

My mom would beat my with fence pickets, mining belts, and hotwheel tracks. She would feed me maybe once a week, maybe. Kept trying to get me lost in malls and shit like that too. Lock me inside cabinets.

She even confessed to a crime I didnt commit in an attempt to get me sent away.

Basically everyone sees me as Im a ticking timebomb ready to kill everyone. Im actually rather chill until you cross the line and get physical. Then I turn into a berserking monster.

How about you just don't hit your child at all, because it has been proven time and again to be terribly emotionally damaging?

Showing a child that problematic behaviour can be and should be punished with violence often causes fundamental personality traits that fall in line with that kind of thinking

It's to see the levels of broken people who inhabit this board carrhly on in their lives, broken men and women

Top comeback.

Human beings like user's father can find peace but on a pyre!

Slapped by both, but I mostly deserved it. I have never been hit with any items other than hands, and even when I was slapped it didn't hurt physically as it did emotionally. Anyway, the psychological side of the punishments was harsher: I wasn't allowed to play round the commie block, I was mostly verbally rebuked for my mistakes - and all these were happening in the middle school.

My parents are really loving and caring, but I was really naughty until high school, when I basically become socially anxious. They were talking to me before having me to do a deed, they were explaining me the reason, logically; and they always listened to my opinion which would matter in the family choices.

Have you considered that maybe you were out of control BECAUSE of the way your parents treated you?

Well i'm saying it's something to think about, and i was referencing my sister when i said that i don't blame my depression on the beatings.

She blames all her shortcomings on our mother but at some point you have to let it go and take responsibility for your own life.

So one might say that you have two personalities...

>lurk thread
>only burgers and 3rd world got beaten as a kid

Yeah, we don't have that problem in the civilized world.

horse whip pretty much every day by mother. got sent to military school when I was 12 after I told her I wasn't going to let her hit me like that anymore.

But how did your life turn out after this abuse? Do you have a stable job and have a wife/partner?

I looked it up and it's not in my realm of possibility.

mother postpartum rage, absentee (work/coke/whores) father didn't figure out she was neglecting and abusing. his response wa.to leave us with her and hang out with coke whores and be drunk so often ayyy alcoholics like to strangle their kids.

etc. why do you ask tho?

These punishments go rampant in the Slavic/eastern world. One of my classmate would get tied by the radiator, one would be beaten with a belt by his mother, one's father was a sailor and when he returned home, he would get him a good spanking for his deeds at school.

Ofcourse, forgive but never forget, don't make the same mistakes with your children

Spanked as a kid.

Punched in the face as a teenager.

Kicked my dads ass as an adult.

We're good pals today. Moms a total bitch though.

Molyneux is a KIKE KIKE KIKE

ZOG SHILL MOLYNEUX

(((STEF)))

youtube.com/watch?v=wZOJlnwteLo

So burgers are even less civilized than Slavs on this matter.

Not really. Honestly i couldn't give a fuck about them i have my own family to raise protect and provide for.

There's a lone Belgian guy here so far, this problem is everywhere, you are one of the lucky ones who grew up peacefuly

Slapped in the face, ass, locked outside. I wouldn't say I'm happy to have experienced that, nor were my parents happy to do it, but we're both glad it happened. Otherwise I would be an insufferable cunt like half the kids today.

Punishing a child isn't easy, it's more painful for the parents than it is for the child who will forget most about it, but it's necessary, and I'll do it to my kids too if necessary.

>user, you've been a bitch your whole life
>close eyes
>hit the gas going upwards of 120mph
>it's time to die
Holy fuck, bro! Badass!

Create a wall. Shoot everyone on sight.

"beaten"
If I acted up all wrong, the belt came. On the lap on on the buttocks kek.

They stopped this though, frankly I hardly remember it. I dunno how old I was.

Later in lyfu I fought my step father several times, because he isn't right in the head. Got kicked out on the streets when I was either 18 or 19, this it was the latter.

I did not see my mother and step father for years after that. He can snap due to an head injury. Today he wouldn't stand a chance, he's also calmed a bit down.

I think that tyme it started with a chick smoking in my room and he kicked in the door and yelled drugs....... I had to fight him off so they could leave and go outside in my car.

So... yeah that's my story.

I am not angry, for being kicked out, it's good for a man or boy turning into a man, it makes you hard, build character etc.
On the cont I have two cousins, they have been sowed pillows under their arms all lyfe through. In their fucking 30ies, and they act like fucking children... they don't understand the reality of life and personal economics, the parents just buys them everything and they have hardly worked their entire life.....

There were some romanian kids that got taken by the Norwegian government because their parents hit them a bit in Norway, so much drama over that shit.

We got strict regulation against child abuse up here.

Beaten many times by my old brother and raped by my old cousin.

I honestly believe that it has affected me a lot. I'm kind of a weird dude with no friends and never been happy in my life.

DeFOO yourself, not an argument

Beaten, paddled belted swatted picked up and thrown had Tabasco sauce dripped into my eye kicked and had my computer taken away. The last one was the worst. Hot-wheels tracks where bad man did they hurt, and I was forbidden to throw them away even though they where mine (most hated gift ever)

My parents did not know how to deal with an autist. Rather high pain tolerance and punishment had little to no effect on me. They say when I was young they would beat me and I would just look up at them with a look in my face like "why are you doing this me" (after cutting up my sisters favorite blanket or sticking kittens in a cooler until they died or some shit). I mean what kind of 4 year old kills a litter of kittens. I don't know if I was trying to kill them or just wanted to put them in to cooler for some other reason. I left the drain plug open to give them air. (I think they over heated)

Anyhow I survived, my parents claim not to remember most of the shit they did to me, I don't bring it up much. I mean whats the point. I have a decent relationship with them. And other than being a Nazi when anonymous I turned out rather ok.

My dad would spank me with a belt whenever I would make my little sister cry by spraying her with a water hose or stealinf her toys. Does that count? Because I turned out okay.

From the look of things, I guess my upbringing was pretty tame. My father once beat me for not wanting to try waffles. I was 3. He also threw me onto the couch and forced his fist into my face, asking me if I felt man enough to fight him. I was 12. My grandmother was more psychological. She would tell me about all of this apocalyptic stuff, like how the world was going to end and that I was going to Hell, and this was all before the age of 10. She'd also throw shoes at me, but her aim was awful. My aunt once threatened to make me eat my own vomit if I didn't like her cooking. My uncle and my cousins would make me feel like absolute garbage for no apparent reason.

Now I'm a passive piece of shit who will die alone.

My father would spank my brother and I with a leather belt with large coins embedded in it. I remember I was so scared one time I pissed all over him.

Got scars? I got some.

My mother used to pay the doorman to beat me.

It didn't turn out well.

We're always here for you, rice nigger :3

Not really. Just a bad temper but decent control. Get physical and I snap though. Protip, I may look skeletal but boney fists do some real damage. At that point all the pain does is enrage me further and drive me to hurt them more. Think full out reeeeeeeeeeeeeee with face smashing. After I calm back down I feel like shit.

Never hit a girlfriend, never hit my kid. Never started a fight. Have fucked a few people up but got off for self defense. I dont care. Im already a demon.

Cant deny that. Most parents here dont give a shit what kids do until it costs them money or cuts into their me time. Then they flip out. Feel lucky you have a loving family. My dad us such a beta and didnt do anything about it. My mom would just claim nervous breakdown and check into a mental ward to avoid any trouble, everytime she got out acting like an angel, a week later the devil came out.

I probably won't be as vicious as my mother was but i know i'm gonna hit my kids, i almost slapped the kid next door the other day for hitting his mother.

My back looks like the nigger from roots.

Kek. Hey (((Stef)))

You're (((NOT A GOY)))

And neither is your hero (((AYN RAND)))

And you're trying to dissolve the family through shaming reasonable disciplinary measures. DeFOO is fucking (((a brave new world))) shit...

this is not a fucking black and white matter, faggot. We're not talking about the difference between a pillow fight and your parents stabbing you with a knife; we're talking about the difference between getting a spank on the ass for stealing something, or a mere slap on the wrist.

I was smacked/spanked on occasion.

My grandma fondled my ass a lot though, that was pretty uncomfortable.

My mom spanked me when I was a younger child when I got too out of line. Looking back I was a mean little shit and deserved it. It helped keep me from being out of control. I am thankful now, because I see how my cousins I grew up with turned out and their mother let them run wild like I was about to.

Bad side is I now have a spanking mommy fetish

I'm a secret Leaf. Nobody I know in Canada would even lay a hand on their child.

Do you have a nice big circumcised dick now though?

The fact is there are people who are way better off being roughed up by mom and dad as kids from time to time. Whether they are an irrelevant minority is debatable, but trying to ban it as an option is no good.

>rice nigger
>implying

Do you beat your kids' ass and do they not give a fuck?

>hotwheel tracks
God I hated those. I still hate them, I think I have ptsd from em, I think it was my dad's favorite because he could swing them as hard as he wanted and rarely drew blood.

Well I would not like to take a chance on whether or not a child can 'take it'

>Nobody I know in Canada would even lay a hand on their child.
>t. born after 1990

You are a vile whoreson and deserved to be taken to a psychologist, a sadistic killer.

Your entire family sound like wannabe dictators.

What happened there was too little and fades in comparison to what happens in the motherland. Beaten children turn into bullies, they turn the others into betas, the betas rarely get to have children and the circle never ends.

No it's very average, almost exactly 6".

>hitting children
nah i have caged that beast it only gets let out when i need it.

>top comeback
Eh, it was mid tier

>sometimes he'd close his eyes while driving and step on the gas and tell me it was time to die

ahhahahahaha

Sorry bro that sounds terrible but that last bit kinda came out of nowhere.

What kind of childhood did your dad have? What was your mom like?

I didnt even have any hotwheels. Yeah they were bad because of just that. Stung like hell and the parents can swing as hard as they can without leaving a big bruise.

That swooshing sound then that slap. Ugh.

Our mothers are probably narcissists...anyways I feel your pain

>born after 1990

Yeah...? And I bet I'm still older than the median user here, old man. What happened before 1990?

No.

The worst was a harsh spanking on the buttocks with a belt, and that happened only once, after I had killed a hedgehog using a stick with the neighbor kid.

Other than that I got the occasional snap with a finger on the forehead or the back of the head for doing stupid shit like running on a sheet metal roof.

>and raped by my old cousin.

Greentext that story please please please include all minute details.

>maybe I am fucked up

Overbearing, criticised every little thing, comparing me with child prodigies and asking "why can't you fucking do that?"
Father was a pretty angry guy.

>"Sometimes he'd close his eyes while driving and step on the gas and tell me it was time to die"

Parents used to beat me with the ends of brooms, whip me with belts on my arms and legs until I had protruding red swollen lashes all over. They would also force strip me naked and force me in the shower by grabbing my hair and shower with me really hot water.

They would also neglect me for full weeks, I had to ask nicely to be fed, and they would constantly ignore completely and when they needed to tell me something they would not call me by my name. They would refer to me as "kid" or "boy", like if I was a stranger.

I turned out fine. I'm a hardworking person, I like to be very generous and friendly with people. This has caused me to be able to easily develop very good friendships with literally any type of person, and be seen as a very trustworthy person by my friends and coworkers.

My dad used to belt me when I'd act up.

My mom beated me a lot when i was kid, for no reason, she always had some "anger rising", i have one brother and one sister, when one of us made a mistake, i was the one who were randomly beaten, sometimes she tried to found an excuses to beat me, like when i was 9y/o i didn't creased my t-shirt into the locker, so she thrown all my clothes at floor and beat me up, she didn't sent me to school that day

time has passed and when i've began to grow bigger than her she stopped to beat me, and now she deny all she did to me like it never happened, i have forgiven to her but that was a shitty childhood to be afraid of my parents everytime (my dad wasn't very violent but he was alcoholic and he was really scary when drunk)

I wish my daddy beat me.

I don't have anywhere near that bad.

Pictures please.

Communism aka mass mental castration
t. Born in 1989,

It doesn't help that my mom abandoned me when I was 3.

My mom and dad have lost it and spanked or slapped me when I was a little kid, but apologized immediately afterwards and I realized I was being an ANNOYING LITTLE SHIT at the time.

But when my mom would occasionally slap me I just would start laughing hysterically, making her madder.

I wish you were gassed.

I just spoke to your wife - she said she loved it when I fucked her brains out.

sorry bro

No matter how hard you try in life some parents will always think you achieved nothing and that you do nothing in life

my mom once kissed me on the mouth and used a little tongue. I was 11.

my dad used to call me a faggot when I would do bad at school sports but he never laid a hand on me.

I dunno what the hell is wrong with your mother. She sounds... I hate to be reductive, but she sounds insane. Not all of that can be chalked up to narcissism.
sounds more like Borderline Personality Disorder to me; these people aren't actual narcissists but can act out in ways that are extremely self-absorbed and overblown. I'm convinced my own mother has it, but after years of therapy she's stopped "exploding" like she used to. I still kind of hate her though.

My dad kicked me once when I was 8 due to misbehaving.
I behaved better after that.
Came out fine.

But then again my dad actively tried not to leave scars. Plenty of nasty welts. I only got beaten so hard I passed out once and that was primarily because I had pneumonia at the time.

yes. by alcoholic mother

constantly hit
screamed at
punished for no reason
publicly humiliated
no clothes to wear
no food to eat

go die in a fire cunt

Maybe the fact that nords weren't beaten enough as kids is contributing to some of the pussified cuckoldry we see today... something to ponder.

yes it does count

I used to pull off a lot of pranks and got away with a lot of shit.

Then my dad would take off his belt, tell me to turn around and swing at my ass.

Then he died, mom never dared hit me, and I stopped giving a fuck and that's why I'M 27 unemployed, high and posting on some chinese cartoons memeboard.

I'm positive it had 0 negative effect on me and in fact I probably needed more strict parenting back then.

I used to get slapped hard across the thighs and sent to my room.

On a couple of occasions my mum slapped me across the back of the head.

I remember the last time she slapped me though , she really put some effort into it and I stood there and took it, I could see the realisation in her eyes that I was too grown up.

Tbh I probably deserved every slap I got and I don't hate or resent my parents at all.

I had the cliché stepdad that would be an asshole. The fucker did steroids for like 10 years so it was pretty rough

This.
Kids are stupid and need spanking every now and then. I'm glad my mother did it when I messed up, otherwise I might have been a spoiled cunt. I know some people in my age who were never taught a lesson and now they are a total mess

Truth. I wouldn't tolerate niggers running around raping people they would get dealt with.

White parents used to beat their kids then, the 90's is when this gay parenting shit started.

Whenever I hear about a kid getting beat he's a shitskin now.

When was the last time your mother saw you naked?

that's exactly what they want to keep

it's not like most can think of
alternative ways to handle children strictly without bad treats or violence with extreme unequal power balance

peaceful parenting is a priviledge to those who are most civiliced and their children developement

It is better, not easier, it involves effort and planification to settle negotiations with the kids

most parents are kinda retarded, broken, unwise and ignorant

its asking too much

most people really are just monkeys

No. But I was psychologically and sexually abused by my peers throughout middle school.

I formed some severe PTSD around it, and blocked it all out. Just recently all my memories have come back to me.

I remember the name of ever single person.

Most of them are blue-pilled as f normies to this day.

What do?

Yeah, their fucking attitudes changed when I got myself into a top grammar school and then a top university.

My parents tried spanking me but I would just laugh and struggle, breaking free to run away and be chased around the house, which made them laugh and give up. Speaking to me and making sure I understood their message worked though.

Alright.

Before puberty.
Probably 12 or 13 oldest.
Being naked wasn't a big deal in our house so long as you had a reason, like you were getting a bath or something. I used to take them with my sister till we were like 8.

Well, I don't have many clear memories about that thing, I was really young, maybe around 8-9 years old, but I remember how she kissed me and how she used to try to put my penis inside her and complain about how it wasn't hard enough.

I don't hold any grudges anymore. I've been angry and unhappy all my life and I just want to be able to be happy, hold a stable job and create my own family.

Let it go.
Its a blight on their lives, not yours.

Nope, my family isn't white trash.

I was punished when I was a shit, sometimes had my ass whooped but never anything bad. I think some of you faggots are big ol drama queen pussies who think your parents beat you when they didn't.

I mean really, some of you just seem like sad sacks more than anything.

he was just fucking with you bro

Yes, why?
(Also, not a UKR citizen here)

>You are a vile whoreson and deserved to be taken to a psychologist, a sadistic killer.
>I wish you were gassed.
Dude I was 4 I know its fucked up but I honestly don't think I was trying to kill them.

Dad loved breaking broomsticks over my back. He would later brag about how he would hit me in the middle of the stick so it would break instead of hitting me with the end like "see I was restrained I just wanted the psychological trauma more than actual damage".

Except the metal ones, he would beat me with the end on the metal ones because they would break easier. My mom probably got weird looks buying new broom handles ever week.

How many times did it happen, have you ever talked with her about it (she does remember even if she lies about it) Would you fug her now if you could?

>Get physical and I snap though.
same
>At that point all the pain does is enrage me further
same
>After I calm back down I feel like shit.
I literally feel like shit after from the adrenaline

Only time I ever got a slap was when I did something actually bad.

Worst time was when I set one of my sisters teddy bears on fire. My Dad slapped my ass so hard I couldn't sit down afterwards.

Hmmm, ok.

These trips are a tad bit unwieldy though, i must say.

>Be black
>Raised by a single mother
>mfw this thread

I don't want to remember those times. I really don't.

it was enough for me when I saw daddy beat up mummy. it was like being beaten up myself. so i might not be the most unbiased person but I think violence within the family is unnecessary and actually should NEVER be justfied because even tho a light spank might not be the worst thing ever, you never know when you cross the line and traumatize the kid. also I don't think that children from middle / upper class need to resort to such, its probably a raising method within the

I really despise anyone who dares touching his kid, it is wrong. Majorly wrong. And so fucked up that it actually is one cause for all the hatred in the world.
Violence against your own offspring is the devil.

All of these. Except swap being whipped with extension cord with being belted. Add also wash mouth with soup, and being driven long distances from home (~2hr walk) dropped off and told to walk home and think about what I've done.

It's allright man, everything is gonna be allright.

Well yes, in common tongue she's insane, however if you look up how narcissists behave and how their family dynamics work, I think I found a clinical term for her.

Why do all black women beat their child?

Are you female?

>tfw raised by a single mother bcuz dad died in a zoo

Id rather not. Kind of identifiable that way. At that point my mom knew she could get away with whatever and had already told all the adults Im a little monster and they all believed her. As a teen when asked about the scars, just stretch marks was always the answer. Back in the 80s and 90s people didnt want to butt into parental business like now.

Spanking is one thing. What she did was outright torture. When my grandparents bought me clothes or presents she sold them off. Not even for drugs, just to be a spiteful bitch. She hated having kids holding her back but didnt do much to my sister other than lock her in her room or spank her to get chores done. Grandparents on her side always took her side, since we didnt share a last name they never consider us kin. Literally told people right in front of me that I aint theirs, still do 30 some years later.

Kek. In a lighter note one of my friends has a story.
>ate all the little debbie snacks for his dad's lunch bucket
>his dad kicked him in the asshole
>made him bleed

I half wish I got a thrashing or two in my life. Never been hit, never thrown a punch and now I'm pretty frightened of being hit.

Also if my parents could have beaten the teenager out of me, I wouldn't have lost years of my life to video games and wasting my time. But my parents are too nice and awesome.

I had my mouth washed out with soap when I swore in front of my mum when I was a kid.

Shit, didn't read the second half, I agree with this also.

Do not make the mistake of believing your respective mothers are mentally ill. This is just normal female nature acting out and abusing males that don't obey to them, while at the same time seeking to be put in her place.

Ideally your child self should've stood up for itself and put the overgrown, immature girl in her place, so as to pass this common shit-test, but that's obviously impossible without the help of an older male.

In short: without a father or older brother to help, young males easily get traumatised or cuckified by mother's normal, female behaviour.

Cute, but I'm not broken, damaged or bitter. Assuming that everyone on a cambodian basket weaving forum is this or that based off off a generalization is pretty weak desu senpai.

I have been spanked, hit with a belt on the ass, and slapped around when I really fucked up: bad behavior, piss poor grades, and acting up in school.

Other than that things were always smooth in my household.

I was lucky in being the youngest, watched my older siblings cop it and learned to be good so I didn't get their treatment. That said, I got smacked across the head a few times and took the blame more than I should've.

What really fucked me up was social exclusion from a very early age, I think I would be a more functional adult now if I had not spent all of those important years of development locked alone in a room.

I am honestly shocked at what I am reading here, so many victims of parental abuse. Guys if you ever going to have kids, don't fucking traumatize them with this shit, raise them with love, guidance and trust.

>I wouldn't have lost years of my life to video games and wasting my time
They hit me and I did the exact same anyway.

Don't be stupid, having something fast coming in your face and hurting you doesn't make you a good man all of the sudden.

Did you cry though?

>Add also wash mouth with soup
>soup

Sorry not trying to be a spelling fag but it's a funny visual.

>good man
I'm not suggesting that, I'm suggesting that had I experienced some physical pain, maybe I wouldn't be such a pussy.

nah, i ran away from home at 17, but i would go back because i was guilty about my little brother and sisters being stuck with him

lots of drugs in my teens and booze in my 20s

hospitalized for alcohol withdrawl 28 months ago, but clean since then

i dont really trust people easily, so relationships are tough, usually dont last long

once i got my shit together i finished my undergrad degree and my masters and now i teach high school trig/pre-calc

still have lots of anxiety attacks and shit, but i manage

I got spanked. That is how I learned about my fetish.

There's two ways a person can turn out after such abuse. Be the successor of this abuse and mistreatment or be the most caring supportive parent. I intend to be the latter, which is very much why I am very vary of when I'm gonna have children and with whom...because my father wasn't evil, he was just a cuck who let it all happen.

You have to understand that we humans not only work in intelectual ways. Playing vidia 24/7 and removing one from society is already a lack of guidance. How on earth will a beating help with that?

Sorry dude but you're still black

Hit by my dad with objects like belts, extension cords, and tree branches. Hit by my mom with fly swatters, sandals, and cooking utensils. Both mostly aimed for my lower body. My mom usually did it when I deserved it but my pops would flip the fuck out over everything and anything, geting in at least 10 full-strength hits each time. Never really got grounded so after my ass whoopin it was just awkward and he never explained himself so I became a weird kid with no social skills. I got whooped by my dad till I was about 15-16 then I started speaking up and calling him out for being a crazy, angry idiot. Most times as a teenager I got beat for not quickly reacting to his orders or for literally just giving him a wrong look. Looking back at it I guess it kept me out of trouble but I was seriously terrified of him/being at home. We never talked to each other. It was mostay him talking down to me. I saw him slap my mom once. Dude treated her like shit too. He was an animal. Now I'm looking forward to raising my future kids with more verbal ass chewings and only spanking then when truly necessary. We'll see how it goes I guess.

Maybe. Maybe not.
Maybe you would have been even more afraid of pain, maybe you would have mommy issues, maybe you wouldn't want to have children never ever, maybe you would have been traumatized, maybe.

Who knows man, sure I got beat up and I'm no pussy, I did the army too but you won't see me thank my father for being an abusive cunt.

so what?

Being raised by a black single mother is objectively one of the worst possible fates there is.
All things considered, the fact tht you are somewhat ok today is quite an achievement so consider yourself lucky you aren't in jail or dead or something.

Don't hit your children at all please, break the vicious cycle.

thank you

he was beaten a lot, his parents were absentee alcoholics, he was legally blind from a young age, so he got beat up a lot and had nobody to help him, made him rage a lot as he got older i guess

mom left for good after my youngest sister was born when i was 7. i dont blame her because he used to beat her up real bad (i usually got a beating because i was trying to get between them to help her), but i havent seen her in almost 20 years

Grew up in a military family, used to do things without thinking about them. Parents are like fug, is this kid retarded? Took me to get a autism test, turns out im just some little ADHD psycho. I would beat kids up outside just about everyday because i couldn't keep my mouth shut. My dad always told me never swing first or i'd get my ass kicked and i learned real quick to just defend myself because he would beat the living shit out of me when i physically started a fight. I was always breaking shit and going places i wasn't supposed to or mouthing off to my dad and get the leather belt when we got home, probably got my ass kick atleast once or twice a day. The fighting discipline he taught me made me a better person for sure, i realized i could still get into fights easily by just sticking up for the kids getting bullied who were clearly weak sauce. I hated him when i was young but when i grew up it all changed, I would probably be a total piece of shit if he hadn't beat my ass everyday.
Thanks Dad.

thank you

That shit fucks you up man. 13 on to early 18 were the worst. I only told very few people in life there's a reason why I rebelled badly when I was in high school. Even at the age I am now, those memories STILL come back every once in a while.

You want to know the ONE THING that has been stuck my head for 8 years? I'll never forget the day I got in trouble at school and of course I got beat for it, and my mom told me "You just gonna end like your stupid ass daddy, a failure" There's a reason why everytime I failed something in college, I ended up crying in my room.

Even when I confronted her about it, even when she apologized years later, even though she's proud of me. Those words still haunt me to this date. Want to know where my dad is you're wondering?

He's pushing up daisies right now

A Russian speaking Mongolian is a reliable source of information, indeed.

> daddy beat up mummy

Different country, same gloom-ridden lifestyle, Slavic brother.

What do you mean by sexually abused? Are these normies also fucking faggots? This is an illegal thing and these faggots could be thrown into prison -- you should have dropped your vanity and just ruin their lives! Hail to thee, brethren, good luck fighting with your horrors and their hatreds!!!

Actually you have made me feel sorry because I was also playing pranks on a kid during middle school. I have never bullied him physically, but I was making fun of him and other types of jests, but it has never gone too aggressive, neither verbally nor physically.

I had a friend come up behind me and grab me in a choke hold while I was flirting with a girl. Bit my tongue hard.

He ended up getting elbowed in the ribs and I fractured 3, broke his wrist pulling him off me. Girl freaked out and got out of there fast as fuck. Cant blame her. I really felt bad but it was more a reaction and instinct. It was over before I realized what I had done.

Some fat beaner tried to spear tackle me. He had his jaw wired for a while. Had to get teeth implants. Not sure what I did but my hands were cut to hell and back.

Kek and once had a nigger bitch hit me over the head with a beer bottle at a football game. I stomped her through the bleachers. She fell in a big mudpit. During the chaos a pal stole a shotgun from a cop car. Cops let me go because bigger fish to fry and a big bleeding horseshoe cut on the back of my head. Again a reaction and no thought put into it.

Im pretty fucked up.

I guess so. I'm just speculating, and I know I'm coming from a particularly driven, ordered lifestyle now, and I'm just angry that I didn't try harder as a teenager. From the sounds of it any level of abuse is awful.

Yea my dad use to beat me at street fighting all the time. Didnt install a sense of entitlement

beaten at random by mentally ill mother until the child protective services stepped in. Punched kicked chased with a knife had large furniture thrown at me etc. attempted to kill me in my sleep, forced me to sleep over at nigger's houses to curb my racism in grade school. Shes in an "hospital" now

oh, and one last thing:

i'm not real bitter even though i still have a lot of emotional problems. it's weird, but as a kid you don't really understand that what's happening to you is not the way things should be. it didn't really dawn on me until i was a teenager that not everybody was afraid all the time at home.

it did teach me not to have kids though, just to make sure i don't pass on any crazy gene or whatever.

FBI behavior profiling

What in the fuck, this is like hentai irl. japs are degenerate

I'm sure people that fit the profile are 100% more likely to respond. so this test is useless.

Ive never struck my kid. Never. Have taken games and computer privileges away. I make her study. Write a page from the dictionary. Everything can be replaced but a relationship. I miss her but her mom is a bitch a d her grandparents have done better raising her than I ever could. She has it made.

Anyone touches her and I will go full rip and tear.

My advice because i had the same shit happen. What ever you think is a fair punishment reduce it by 3/4 because what we consider normal and fair is way beyond most peoples threshold.

Yes I was beaten as a child but it was by my abusive mother while my father just turned a blind eye.

Up until I was 15 or so she would punch, kick and choke me, she would blindside me and a couple of times she took to me with a frying pan (one of those cast iron ones not the flimsy non stick ones).

She burnt me with cigarette butts, emotionally abused me by calling me worthless and a variety of other things, disparaged everything that I ever achieved by saying that it was sub par, even when I achieved at the top of the class.

I would be routinely humiliated in front of her friends who were all single mothers and I would be routinely humiliated in front of any friends that I would have, she literally did everything in her power to make my life as shitty as possible.

It kinda stopped when I turned sixteen and simply started working out, the first time I blocked all her punches and simply grabbed her wrists and told her that I was not going to take it and if she swung at me again I would drop her like a sack of shit.

I put up with it till I was eighteen and got a full time job, shifted out of home and I can admit I was pretty fucked up till I was about 21 (I drank heavily to try and forget about it all) until I met my current wife, we have been together now for 26 years and we have had three children together and I give them as much love and support as possible, I have told them what has happened to me and I told them not to hate their grandmother because of it.

The most fucked up thing in my mind is I still love the old piece of shit but I will never, ever respect her or my old man either, I will say it has given me perspective though and I make sure that my kids know exactly how much I love them and they know that as well.

My youngest sister got beat only once in her life, and that's because she cut mom's hair (like bad) when she was 7 or so. She is a total shit now. Also I grew up when we where poor, like really poor. She grew up when we where quite wealthy. (parents are millionaires now) And she blames my dad for all the psychological abuse for treating her bad. Like really. Also she's a feminist, she left home because parents wouldn't let her have sex with her boy toy. He has offered to pay for school and she refuses and is working at some shithole call center and going no where with her life. This came after she was given a job at the family business and thought she didn't have to show up to work and would still get paid, so she's willing to work long hours at a shitty job elsewhere but is not even willing to show up to work at a family job. I really hope she mellows out with age.

This is what she sent my dad on the family email list.

>"I desperately want to send you a list of things that have hurt or damaged me. I know that won't work though. At this point it's on you. I don't think there is anything I can say that will make you see. You need to do soul searching. If you do that using religion, or by therapy is up to you. Personally I would suggest therapy. I know you don't like it and "it hasn't worked in the past" but I know it can help you. At the very least, contemplate what you say to your family. Contemplate how you treat us both now and in the past. Really LOOK at your self."

tl:dr I think youngest get treated with kids gloves because parents took all there aggression out on the oldest ones.

don't talk about it equals they don't earn and mature what you did

not sharing honest life lessos because it's unpleasant is worse than beating

how many parents alert their teens about why love relationships are no joke, as they cant be played around and the cost of a failed relation is HUGE and is likely to be traumatizing?
it feels bad too wash this out, but it doesnt matter it feels bad, ur kids should matter more than ur present disgust

>It was over before I realized what I had done.
They always are, i remember when that guy got manslaughter for fighting at his sons hockey game. Punched another dad three quick times and the guy died, Judge told the guy he had time to pause in between the strikes. That always scared me so i try to stay as far away from confrontation as possible because i know that is not true lol.

Only when i have done something really bad, and only with a leather belt or flip flops. I am very thankful for that.

Hang in there buddy, considering what you have seen you are still treading on. And that's an achievment, way more worth than money or whatever. You are holding on despite the shit that has been put in your way. I don't wanna sound like a religious faggot but honestly, find some guidance there. Your mom could not give it to you, and for others this might've ended way worse. But whoever created this universe gave you the spirit to live on and break the cycle. It honestly is about humanity starting to feel for eachother again. With all the pain you have endured I think you would make a great teacher for the right path. Godspeed my friend from across the globe.