Black man here

Apologize for slavery. Now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is
youtube.com/watch?v=7z6YPVsohzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sorry

I'm sorry that the trans-Atlantic slave trade has resulted in the US being full of niggers.

no

weren't you egyptian or something? apologize for enslaving all those jews

If I were sorry, I would have.

But I'm not because you people appropriated the term "Slav". Apologise!

Sorry, Leslie Jones.

Pussy. Never be sorry, we had nothing to do with it.

wasnt me

WE

not until you apologies for america

Sorry for ending slavery.

my family had chinese slaves not black ones so fuck off

your not the only race to be enslaved

You should be thanking me, BTW.

I'm sorry we didn't castrate you like Arabs did
I'm sorry we didn't get Chinese instead of Africans, who would have been hard working, peaceful and loyal

I'm sorry that bringing in a bunch of low IQ savages has killed so many of European heritage

I'm sorry there wasn't enough peanuts for everyone on the boat ride.

No, you

I didn't do it, didn't own them, didn't support it, family was in Europe at the time it happened, and any benefit this country had from it was gone a long time ago in the form of welfare payments.

So, no.

Apologize for the system that brought your primitive people out of africa, apologize for my ancestors feeling pity upon yours and deciding to give them a chance in the society they had built? Never.

You would be living in a mud hut in africa right now without slavery.

youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is

No. But it is fun watching you nigs destroy yourselves. so thank you.

WUZ

fuck you

fuck off nigger

I refuse to apologise for something I did not participate in.

Apologize for selling your fellow blacks to Europeans first, then we'll talk, Kunta.

Only sorry it ended.

If you apologize for enslaving the Jews in Egypt, kang.

Make me

Sorry you now have to care for yourself.

KANGZ

Shutup, kang, you apologise for slavery to me, filthy goyim.

youtube.com/watch?v=7z6YPVsohzQ

Happy to see Leslie Jones has stopped pretending to be a woman.

Niggas are okay in small doses.

but i dindu nuffin

I bet he isn't even a nigger. He's just a pussy white boi or a house nigger. He won't reply.
C'mon, prove me wrong, uncle tom. Reply to these folks and prove me wrong.

Cred Forums acting racist towards only hide their true feelings for us, obviously Cred Forumstards can't get enough of us like their women. I get it a successful black man scares you, especially since all the white women flock over us like flies. Not to mention black women are consider one of if not the most beautiful people on earth.

nope thanks.

>1 post by this ID

I'm sorry the kikes ever brought you here. Truly I am. Please I wish we could un do it.

>mfw I thought this was her in the Catalogue

Holy shit is that the bix nood guy?

Kikes (khazar trAshkeNazi Rothschild Austrio-hUngerian bugeyed imperial 13th tribe kikes, to be exact about their ethnicity) funded the black slave trade. They also funded the white gentile slave trade in the Berber empire.

The conqistadors and pirates who raped the Americas were ratfaced trAshkeNazi bignosed tribesmen who resembled the bignosed imperialists who have bred out the indigenous gentiles in Italy and Vichy France.

Most gentiles have nothing to appologize for about slavery. Some of us are house niggers who work for the kikocracy...just like you.

All house niggers should apologize, kikes should never be believed...so their apologies are worthless.

I want to create an Aryan family but I keep getting that black fever. What to do?

>black fever
>not jungle fever

Look at them in their natural habitat

You have my apology.
40 Acres and a Mule was the first step towards decent treatment of Negros after the Civil War and it was taken away. Reading into the depths of the slave years of early America, yeah, it was kinda really shitty.

I'm not apologizing for anything past 1960 though. Conditions were on a steady pace of improvement, decade through decade. Education, Military Service, and dedication with Family and Community were all up for grabs in improving black life conditions. They're still there for the taking, too.

Fuck Obongo and fuck all black people.

yahoos.gif

>black women are consider one of if not the most beautiful people on earth.
Okay you made me laugh

Date a white chick, knock her up, leave.

I'm sorry Jews kidnapped your relatives and sold them to my relatives to make them rich. Also ooga booga.

I had to hide this post just because I'm tired of seeing this ugly nigger in the catalog.

date and gps in exif or kys