Put this guy in witness protection right now

Put this guy in witness protection right now

Explain?

Why?

Hey look a cartoon of an Orangutan.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

he is fucked

Get ready for barbell accident

Could we get some context?

He's the incompetent IT guy who erased all of Hillary's incriminating emails once the FBI ordered an investigation.

He initially lied and tried to plead the 5th to weasel his way out of it. Now people found posts on Reddit of him ASKING FOR TECH ADVICE which includes the address of Hillary's private server.

He's about to "commit suicide" real soon unless he gets some real protection.

Are you implying he has some kind of incoming accidental bdsm related death?

ThisAnd there was another post on Reddit of him asking how to completely delete emails from a server for a "high profile" client. The timing lined up perfectly with the FBI announcing it's investigation and ordering Hillary to hand over all emails.

Pretty much

worse than i thought
i don't know what's gonna come from this, but i think we're gonna see how evil the Clintons are again

There is literally no one in the US that can protect him right now.

Corruption is everywhere.

>>>WND

man this happened like 20 hours ago and its pretty gross that the major news networks didn't pick up on it. as if their hands weren't dirty enough with constant democrat bias.

how long until we get to see rowdy gowdy ripping this neckbeard turdlord a new asshole?

Evidence was found of him wanting to doctor Clinton's emails to make her look better. If he has to testify on it then Hillary might put a bounty on his head and try to get him killed.

>...and then he locked himself INSIDE the suitcase!

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
PLEASE INSTRUCT MR COMBETTA TO DELETE YOUR EMAILS
RIGHT AFTER YOU FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Did I hit a nerve! Die cultural Marxist scum!!!

All that effort and no (you).

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Put him directly in jail, he didn't mention the orders to delete in his immunity deal so the deal is off

I dont see michelle obama in that cartoon