Why can't Millennial women cook?

I have a 23 year old half-sister who can't cook for shit, she lives in her own 100k$ apartment bought by parents, and she's not even my full sister, only a sister on my mother's side, the only time she eats is when i buy her food from outside or if someone makes it for her
[i never do it, not a cuck]
she is learning law but spends most of her time talking to a bunch of dudes on jewbook and singing random parts of a song and tryhard dancing to shit music in my room.

i see this happening often, most women today just don't cook at all, pretty much every generation except Millennial can cook, what are the causes for this and what is the solution Cred Forums? is it that they have no incentive to work for anything at all, just look good and get free food?

you know the answer to this

incoming women r degenerate thread

I have ideas, but i would like to have an honest discussion Cred Forums, I'm not shitting on women on general, just Millennials.

Cooking isn't really that hard to do either. It should be as kill everyone should know, not like gourmet food but at least a balanced meal like lemon pepper chicken, green beans, and mash potatoes.

The parents didn't teach them how to cook

Millennials cant work. period. theyre fucking lazy and expect everything to be handed to them.

why cook though? lots of restaurants and cheap food abound merchant. cooking is a waste of time. dinners are now about relaxing for about 1hour to two with friends and having someone else do it for you.

My gf is 22 and she cooks for me all the time. She makes a delicious lasagna.

I think a lot of women just fall for the "muh induhpendant wymn" meme and/or never paid attention when their parents where cooking. They think they are going to live a sex in the city lifestyle and never have to cook, so they don't learn.

Here's a hint when looking for a good gf, find one who doesn't want to live in a city. She'll probably cook for you

Their numales cook tofu for them.

How cute is she? Can you hook me up with her?

I am happy to cook, my pork chops with bacon are amazing.

> why cook though
because it's tradition, women always cooked for the family and they were pretty good at it, your mother cooks and so does your grandmother, it's one of the things women did to contribute, but now women don't do that either.

> mfw she's usually talking to german dudes
stop cucking me Hans

Degenerate

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>because it's tradition
so?

how?

Really causes my cringe sensors to reach maximal output

Let's try French for a change, I'll educate her on the fine matters of cuisine

> mfw she knows French
> and english
> and german
EUROPE STOP

top kek, Tuscan is best. french are poseurs.

Why can't millennial men tie a tie or fix a car?

you want to slam your sister?

> you want to slam your sister?
wouldn't you?
i love her alot

Yeah stupid millennials need to be more like the hippies that were given an actual country.

Millennials can work, but a vast majority of them are pretty bad, why do they expect everything to be handed down to them? I'm new to Cred Forums so please redpill me on the situation

True. Most millennials can't work or cook.

I was born in the wrong generation. Wish I grew up with REAL women.

How is cooking hard? You just have to follow the words that are written on a paper. Everyone can cook.

I mean what kind of fucken woman are you if you literally can't do what every single other generation of women are doing, making fucking food?

"""""rebels"""""" fight the patriachy!!!!!

Generation of excess and schools cutting out as much life studies as possible.

guys in general might still be able to cook, but that's out of interest of learning something practical.

Women in general only do thing to adapt socially. When it was socially taboo to *not* cook well - you are damn right they taught themselves to cook. Now that the "go out culture" is what you "Should" be doing - it's no longer socially pressured to know how to cook for yourself or others.

I know how to make a full Thanksgiving dinner from scratch with any of the common sides and a lot of uncommon ones.

My sister who is in her 30's now didn't know how to make a grilled cheese sandwich until 3 years ago when I taught her how to during a severe power outage (she had gas - also had to teach her gas stoves still work without power, you just need matches).

Don't give her food or cook, that's how I made my sister's cook. Also quite frankly I suck at cooking.

>spends most of her time talking to a bunch of dudes on jewbook and singing random parts of a song and tryhard dancing to shit music in my room.

You know what you have to do.

Neither did my parents, yet I cook far better than they do

I was waiting for someone like this to post,
in my case, she had everything made for her and when she had the option to choose to either make food for herself or go out and get pizza, she chose the latter.
It is likely the cause of School, as you've said, they don't teach essential things like Cooking, Etiquette/Manners, or good general practices,
instead just hard maths, jewish poetry, and some other autism that everyone will literally forget in the next year.

>Cooking isn't really that hard to do either.
THis, having enough knowledge to prepare a range and array of balanced meals for daily consumption takes no time at all to learn, this gen is just useless at everything.

>cookings a waste of time!
>sitting around for an hour or 2 doing nothing but talking shit with friends whilst eating shit food isn't

Dickhead.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Left to their own devices women stagnate mentally, around 12 years old they became "women" who didn't have to listen to mommy and daddy anymore. This is where all character development stopped. This happens to men too but it is actually encouraged in women.

> sitting around for an hour or 2 doing nothing but talking shit with friends whilst eating shit food isn't

pretty much, have you ever heard what women usually talk about? it's usually either about them or other dudes