Do we REALLY need another republican?

Do we REALLY need another republican?

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

No, but more so we don't need another secret society member running amok following some (((((((kike's))))))) orders

Since the Bushes are on Team Clinton/Obama and the GOPe is on Team Clinton/Obama, the real question is whether we want another neocon.

We need these scumbags handcuffed and thrown in jail. Hopefully Trump will assist with that, otherwise he is a gigantic sellout.

Do we REALLY need another democrat?

Illogical argument

The last actual republican we had was Reagan.
It would be a refreshing change.

This X 10.

>Bush was bad, so we should vote for another Neocon Hillary Rotten Ham Clinton

My record has been corrected

If we wanted another Republican, Rubio would have won.

Trump and Dubya aren't even remotely the same type of Republican.

Bush Sr. is trending on twatter for endorsing HRC

We need Trump

Yes, otherwise a liberal will welcome in hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of 'refugees', then give them all rights to vote, and that means liberal presidents until the end of time.

That right there is their current plan.

The refugees will enter America either way, it's all planned out.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

You need someone with a spine who'll stand up to globalists and stop the looming influx of rapefugees and people who disrespect your culture. Trump is the only one who is offering that.

Free the plebs

0/10 CTR

2000:

>haha, I'm voting for Bush to piss off liberals, it doesn't matter who's president anyway
>entire country goes to shit

2016:

>haha, I'm voting for Trump to piss off liberals, it doesn't matter who's president anyway

>things that never happened

Do we REALLY need another democrat?

Do we really need a president?

>do we REALLY need another war?

establishment corrupt politician

but Mexicans don't blow up