Who can I even talk to anymore?

I'm sure by now all you Cred Forumscats have heard about this Tennessee teacher who was found guilty of having sex with five of her underaged students (just in the 2 months the authorities were observing her mind you) and received no jailtime for being a serial rapist?

new.myairbridge.com/eng/#!/download/package/3P17WLTNMFU0EOCC

When I saw this, I turned to my girlfriend and said "okay so now can we put to rest this idea how that swimmer kid who only got three months jailtime was of course because of his male privilege and his white privilege when this black woman got no jailtime whatsoever and wasn't even fired but was allowed to resign? And she went off!

>You're just being an internet troll right now! He did get off because of his white male privilege! This is an isolated incident! Having sex with someone who's drunk is completely different because you don't know whether these boys consented despite not legally being able to consent! Yeah you think she's ugly so no one would willingly stick it in her but other people have different taste and besides no one looks good in their mugshot!

Yeesh, I can't even have reasonable discussions about these kinds of things with the people I'm closest with anymore without them immediately flying into a rage because I dared suggest that the modern mainstream narrative how there is a worldwide conspiracy by white men to keep everyone else down just for not being white men maybe doesn't exist. I've lost friends I've known for 20 years because I said I didn't think the wage gap is real.

Do we have like a secret decoder ring or Pepe ring or something so I can recognize each other IRL and not have to worry about triggering the shit out someone just for stating what is seemingly obvious?

Your code is to ask people "When I say Trudeau, you say ____ "

If the answer is anything other than cuck, do not proceed. Simple.

he's a glossy political veneer distracting horny women and people who consider themselves politically progressive from the actual agendas of the Liberal Party to sell out the interests of Canadian citizens.

OP, good buddy, there are precious few people on this earth who are both overflowing with compassion and loyalty and lacking in the capacity for unnecessary judgment. When you find one of these people: hold onto them by reciprocating their loyalty. Most people aren't going to be worth investing any of your time or energy in.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>Someone who actually understands Trudeau's purpose

Whoa, didn't think there was any other's on Cred Forums...

Looks like you and I have the same problem OP. Pretty sure if I'd get btfo by my closest berniecuck friend if I told him I'm voting for Trump. It sucks having to hide my power level like this.

The level of thought suppression on that swimmer kid is insane.
>Be chadling
>Hook up with during slut while drunk
>Make out at party all night
>U wanna go back 2 my dorm gurl
>K
>Stumble down frat row because giggly drunk college kids
>Fall onto the grass
>Start making out in front of beta kappa psi
>Fingerbang.jpg
>Captain Sweden x2 shows up
>Beats the shit out me
>Too drunk to fight back
>Moped falls asleep on the lawn
>Get arrested
>Wake up in jail with a hangover
>Moped claims rape muh scraped vagina
>Because she's got a boyfriend back home
>Captain Sweden's say I raped her behind a dumpster
>By "dumpster" they mean front lawn 2 blocks from the party on trash day
>Mercy of the courts.jpg
>Still a sex offender tho
>Liberals keep flipping their shit

Glad that guy is going on a tour

His story is yet another tragic bookmark in "women are all whores and will fuck you over to save face"

>girlfriend
>closest people to me
There's your problem you little cuckold.

>Yeesh xDDD

Christ, get a better girlfriend, man. I mentioned the Holocaust in front of my gf today and she said "*cough* never happened *cough*".

She was kidding, of course, but if the girl you're with can't even discuss politics without having a sense of humour or vomiting cultural marxism all over the place then rest assured, you can do better.

I said she's closest to me not trusted.

If you want me to listen to your girlfriend's horseshit post her cunt.

just collect your thoughts and go in m8
I have lost quite a few friends but the ones I've kept are now lifetime-tier

Hubba hubba that is one sexy mama

I know you're joking but the mental gymnastics for other people to think those poor boys wouldn't have to be coerced into touching her is astounding.

You've peaked my interest.

What does being close mean to you? And why would you have someone close to you if you don't trust them? And why are you with such a stupid obnoxious cunt (assuming she really talks the way you imitated her?)

All these questions and more will be used for me to make rational and objective analysis for proper discernment. Thank (you)™ for replying.

piqued

+1

It means I keep her on a short leash because I already know she can't be trusted. And I keep her around because at least she follows what I'm saying which is more than I can say for most dumb shit girls I've met.

its fucking piqued

So you admit you can't trust her and she also spews feminist "white hetero privilege" rhetoric. Well, shucks.

Someone already corrected it you neurotic scamp. Kill yourself.

dump her you idiot

only men can rape they can not be raped, women can not be paedophilles or rapists, shitlord

Niceeee

No she doesn't usually spew it unless I egg her on. She finds most SJW shit idiotic as I do but it's just so ingrained in practically everyone now-a-days that there is this systemic oppression of women and minorities blah blah blah.

that is legally true in England for now, yes.

If [A] (male and white privilege) resulted in reduced jail time for [B] (swimmer). Explain how [C] (black woman avoiding jail time) invalidates this statement. The argument you're countering follows that [A] is a sufficient condition for [B]. You can instead argue [A] is not a sufficient condition for creating outcome [B] and/or a necessary condition for outcome [B]. Which is to say [B] alone is not enough to guarantee [A] and/or [B] can occur without [A] being true. Choose whichever you're girlfriend believes, but argue wrongly!

Tongue punch my fart box little boy

That image actively makes me angry.

I did and that's when she said it was an isolated incident to which I pointed out the numerous other female teachers who got slaps on the wrist for statutory rape as opposed to their male counterparts.

Have you ever considered just being gay?

Not all heroes wear capes.

You are a faggot for being with a woman like that in the first place. I would of told her to get the fuck out and dont come back.

HAHAHA that used to be the same here. When a man got raped it was called sexual assault. They have changed it now though.

Just imagine if you are a gay dude, you could go around fucking dudes up the ass and only get 3 months for sexual assault.

This actually happened in my country I think thats why they changed the law.

Just your opinion. Someone fucks those nigerian prostitutes in scandinavian countries tho. And you have to pay them money.