Israel/pol/ meetup

It's finally time for an Israel/pol/ meetup! Next Sunday at Rabin Square in Tel Aviv at 6:00pm, we will finally get to see what Israeli anons are actually like. We will use this thread to further develop our plan. Who's coming?

No, this is not a Mossad-sponsored honeypot.

Jews only, Arabs can go back to Jordan and have a meetup there.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/14/mystery-surrounds-heartbreaking-photo-of-veteran-marching-alone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

will you dress up as nazis ?

No, but we will each bring a picture of Pepe to identify ourselves to each other.

>No, this is not a Mossad-sponsored honeypot.

Honey pot
O
N
E
Y

P
O
T

Why Tel Aviv and why that time?

It's not a honeypot. Rabin Square is a public location and we will all clearly be Cred Forums users. Posting on this site is not even illegal here.

I'm not sure, I actually just came up with it at random. What city would be most convenient for you?

is that picture real ? do you have a source please ?

Can't wait to read about 20 or so self hating Jews that died from a "rocket strike" in downtown Tel Aviv

G_d be with you all

>mfw bawmbs go off

DONT DO IT KIKES, OP IS A MUSLIM THATS GONNA MAKE YOU HALAL!!!!!!!

Have a great meet up based Israeli anons. Make sure you post a thread about it afterwards.

***UPDATE***
Let's have the meetup at the Western Wall in Jerusalem. It's more centrally located, more secure, and is a significant site for our people.

***UPDATE***

I don't know, I'm car-less so I don't know if I'll even come.

what could possibly go wrong?

I'm carless too, but I am planning on taking the bus.

What do you think about ?

It's not

>6 PM on a workday

Even if I wanted to meet you autists that's too early for me.

no

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/14/mystery-surrounds-heartbreaking-photo-of-veteran-marching-alone/

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

The time is not set in stone, I am open to changing it to whatever works for the most Israeli anons.

how many Israeli posters are qt jewesses?

>what israeli anons actually look like
Done.

OP confirmed for arab who's trying to remove as many nationalists as possible

No, I'm not. This is why I think we should meet at the Kotel, since it is 100% secure.

It is a honey pot. You don't even know the Cred Forums Callsign.

Mossad is getting pretty shitty these days. I thought you Jews were supposed to be smart.

reported to Mossad
good luck explaining why you post a Nazi frog on Laotian weaving forum

Good, so you want to take out praying Jews too.

[spoiler]I'm bringing my gun just in case[/spoiler]

> not even illegal
Shh, don't give them ideas. They must not know that we are not allowed to visit non kosher sites under pain of pain

What time? 6PM like you originally planned?

serious questions, what do jewish Cred Forums users even do? why are they here? are they jewish nationalists? are they for white preservation? I'm confused.

Okay, so what time works for everyone?

>tfw the air raid sirens go off and you forget it's just a drill

where can i come moshi
will i see u at port rotterdam
u can enter my merchant ship
we will travel the 7 seven seas and sill spices
and buy negros and sell to stupid goyim kings
become very rich moshi
holland is land of cheese and wine
tolerent, very tolerent.
there is synagogue

I live in the 45 second from gaza area, no air raid drills here. WTF?

I'm available at any day and time for the next month. It is up to all of you!

Jewpost ironically or remind Cred Forums that we hate globalist jews because they cause degeneracy in our homeland too.

will we be seeing pictures or the meetup or a headline in haaretz?
>Local selfhating jewish traitors meet to overthrow israel.

You will get the sirens at a different time, the drill period is until 7:00pm or so.

WTF i love Gaza now

Ah, shit. Well, I warned my mother so she doesn't panic, that's all that matters. Any idea when? Would hate for it to get in the way of my driving lesson.

I'm not sure exactly when it will happen. Are you in Sderot? There may be a way to look up the schedule, but I'm not sure. I'm in Herzliya.

Sderot is 15 sec. And it just went off.

***IMPORTANT***

Brothers, we need to start discussing what times work for us. What date and time are we meeting at the Kotel?

***IMPORTANT***

>not Mossad-sponsored
Sure thing, Shlomo.

>3400kr airline ticket
Only a bit less than my monthly rent.

No goyim allowed, Hans.

have you tried skyscanner?

It's a jewish ploy

I identify as transjewish though, can I come?

Degenerate with fuuuuck RARE

No, you may not come. There is no such thing as "transjewish."

you're both fucking neets

how the fuck aren't you guys working rn

I'm a student and my semester doesn't begin until after the holidays.

I work in trip security temporarily, and there's little work this week.
Also, technically, I'm a student. It's just that the semester starts late this year.

That better not be fucking real.

OP he right though. This thread is ded because everyone is at work. Try later.

I'm a German Jew, Shlomo, calm down. I won't bother paying shekels just to eavesdrop on a meeting of autists.

>Denmark
>expecting anything to be cheap
Could be worse tho, like Finland.

Okay, what do you think is the best time to repost this thread?

At least finland kicks the shit out of immigrants

cool, sounds fun

We should organize one in the states too, but too many anons here are paranoid/afraid

Try 5-6, when people are bored on the train home but the more autistic stormfags are still at work and won't derail.

>tfw you will never nuke "Israel" out of existence

>tfw you probably will nuke "Iran" out of existence in your lifetime

Feels good, pedophilic goatfucker.

Go to bed, Ahmadinejad. Nobody cares about your cock measuring contest with Bibi.

Around half of people here hate them as well, just in secret. Also police is not cucked like Sverige and will beat the fuck out of gypsies/sandniggers if the situation asks for it.

I also live in Jylland, so that might differ from Copenhagen where generally people are more cucked.

Enjoy your occupied land while you can.

I am not anti-semitic, though. I can understand why Jews dislike Europeans, considering historical circumstances. I wish whites would accept that Askhenazi's are Europeans and that Askhenazi's would accept they are white and European. But sadly, Hitler and Jewish tribalism screwed it all up. The average person, however, sees no difference between an Askhenazi Jew and a White person. Neo-nazi's often state this-> When Askhenazi's do bad things (Like Slave trade) they are white, but when they are called out, they call themselves Jews and shove away guilt on the white gentiles, of whom many had no dealings in slave trade and related things. It's the perfect ploy.

But through all of it, I look up to the very intelligent Jews. It is amazing to see that so many Jews are inventors, scientists, programmers, etc. Through all of it they have contributed a lot to Western civilization. They are the perfect example that selected-breeding works. Only in ~600 years or so have the European Jews managed to create a race of an average IQ of 125, simply by breeding intelligence with intelligence, having a strong communal family structure, and focusing on jobs and subjects that need intelligent minds, like finance, banking, trading, academia, etc.

The nazi's knew this, they wanted to perform the same kind of eugenics on gentiles. I have a severe distaste for the nazi's because of their Jew hatred. I can understand why they were critical of the Jews, but this is simple a case of "success breeds jealousy" just like niggers say that the white man keeps 'em down. Sure the Jews had a lot to do with the financial Crisis in Germany after ww1 but it could have been solved differently.

Thanks, Ahmed

>Train home
What ??? No trains for 8 days

Just Tel Aviv stations. Tel Aviv isn't the entire country.

;)
Sometimes it feels like it is

Do any Israelis want to just hang out somewhere today? I'm an oleh chadash and I don't know many people, and I can take the bus anywhere.

Where'd ya come from, newfriend?

I'm from the United States, 21 years old and in college here in my new home. I love Israel and I plan to stay here forever.

21? Aren't they gonna conscript you?

Yes, but since I'm an oleh chadash, they won't draft me until after I finish my degree (I already completed most of it in the States).

Do you want to get a beer somewhere today? Like I said, I can take the bus to anywhere in the country.

you've made a huge mistake

Fuck off, Czechfag.

czechfag? מי זה?

He's right though. You're a freier. But if you love the country and serve it proudly, you're okay in my book.

There's this Israeli poster up in Haifa who hates his country and wants to move to Czechia. I thought you may be him.

I don't hate this country, but honestly why the fuck would you want to move here if you already live in the US?

US sucks, mate. Once you get used to universal healthcare and the small world Israel is it's kind of hard to let go of.

I'm a passionate Zionist with a deep love of the Jewish people and our Land. There's nowhere else in the world that I feel complete.

>tfw great great grandmother was jewish
>i like the jewish ability to earn shekels

sadly i am a goy

whats the best parts of the talmud i should read to get a good understanding on how to make shekels?

Or, less jokingly, who are the jewish philosophers that are creating the successful jews? I want to read how jews approach life

I met a jew once and he told me that he wont have kids until he has enough money to give to his children what his parents gave to him, he said it was a jewish law. I'd never heard of that before and thought it was a good idea, I want to know where other little adages of advice like this come from.

Sure as fuck don't exist in the bible I can tell you that much

i love serving my country

> making smart fiscal decisions in your life is ancient Jewish wisdom
Wew lad. Here's some talmud for you:

Don't buy what you can't afford. Save up for your retirement and your kids' college fun starting now. Help out the weak in your community so the community gets stronger. Bam.

Unless you are missing a limb or two, you are a faggot for draft dodging.

Confirmed autism?

The land doesn't even belong to you..

I want to do something today, I'm really bored. I live in Herzliya and I can take the bus anywhere. What do you all recommend I do in Israel today? What's worth taking the bus to see?

Couldn't care less about jews. Mudslimes however

1.5 years of depression stuck in a shithole base doing 11-3. couldn't handle it anymore frankly

army doesn't need depressed autists like me anyway

Isn't there a beer festival in T.A. today or something?

what does this make you feel

That's what you get for being a POG instead of going full grunt and making a real difference with real friends. I am all kinds of autist and shit, but combat arms beat me into shape.

some of you guys are alright
don't go to Rabin Square in Tel Aviv Next Sunday

Hey Morocco bro. Thanks for inventing couscous and shit.

Honorary Ashkenazi.

If I want to go to the Dead Sea tomorrow, what's a good place in Shomron that I can take a bus to to access the sea? I don't know what location to put into Waze, and Ein Gedi is too far from Herzliya.

>jewish philosophers
not even kidding when I say all of modern philosophers

what happens to a 25 year old who wants to make aliyah? will he have to serve and if so in combat or not? must be boring as shit spending 3 years not in combat.

This board is not allowed to use leaf humour

will i have to fight you off if i come and you discover i didn't go to the army ?

tfw last test for summer semester tomorrow and haven't studied at all.

How fucked am I?

You would be exempt from serving if you're 25. Come home, brother!

Mishtamet parasit
It is only 3-2 years (I didn't know what your gender is) , why are you so lazy and selfish?

i'm helping more by working and paying taxes than being like 90% of the soldiers that sit on their ass all they and don't do anything but complain about their boring service :^)

why go there? Summer is almost over, sure, but the temperatures there are still insane.

I want to float around in the Dea Sea, I haven't been there in months and I won't have time once school starts. I think I'm going to go to the northern beach tomorrow morning, it's only a 3 hour bus ride from my apartment.

With this mentality , there will be no army, you know you could draft for a beneficial job in the army, meet new people and actually not be a soldier who doesn't nothing, only if you wanted to.
But you didn't.

Have fun buddy. I can't go anymore to the dead sea because of psoriasis (ashkenazi genes)

Jewfags I have a question:

I'm frenchfag (currently working in SK, doesnt matter) and have been raised catholic. So did my mother. And her mother. And her mother. And her mother. But HER mother (so my great-great-great-grandma) was not. Actually, she was born and raised as an Ashkenazi jew from Ukraine. She had to flee the country to avoid persecution and shit, ended up in France where she converted to catholicism and raised her daughter in complete ignorance of her jewish legacy (which was a pretty wise move in those times).
It is only my grandmother (who's been a devout catholic all her life, still is) who found out the truth.
We do not have any synagogue document to prove this, but technically I am the descendent of a jewish mothers lignage.

In the eyes of G_D I'm one of His chosen right?
What about in the eyes of the community ?

I don't really give a shit about religion anyway, but I strongly care about my catholic heritage. That said, if I can make money claiming my jewish roots, I'll go for it

i'd prefer to serve, i hear people look down on you if you don't. it's really tempting (i've been there on a few extended holidays in the past and it was great fun) but most israelis i've encountered have told me not to move there, at least not until i'm older and want to settle down with a family. i've also got a good business here that's taken me forever to get started so not sure what career i'd go into once in israel.

But shouldn't the salts of the sea heal the psoriasis?
My father's friend who has psoriasis comes occasionally to dip himself in the sea.

In the eyes of jehova? Perhaps.
In the eyes of the community? No. The Rabbinat won't recognize you since your Jewish heritage is so far up. And hey, if anyone ever gives you shit, you can at least call them an antisemite. .

ITS A TRAP

>spells out HaShem
>spells it incorrectly
DELETE THIS.

tel aviv tomorrow at 7pm ?
stop derailing this thread REEEEEEEEE

oh well gee thanks guess I am an ashkenazi Jew so secret its even hidden from myself.

They should, but I was told by my doctor not try it. He said it's probably risky. And besides, I already have been there enough one lifetime.

Where's the cut off ?

Does your mom has to be jewish in any case? I'm sure you smart jews must be able to make an exception to reclaim another smart of your kind

I'm going to the Dea Sea tomorrow, at Kalia beach. You and any other Israelis on here are welcome to join me!

Have your mother be Jewish, any other relative, convert, or greatly contribute to the Jewish community. That's it.

I use pic related to keep my skin under control.

>works fairly well, hopefully you get similar results.

i've made my choices, and i live with them everyday. i don't really care what you say, but i had my reasons

kike, blow me
Just look down, Aussie. Your dick should have the answer.
If I recall it has to be your grandmother or grandfather in order to have at least an Israeli citizenship. But for the Rabbinat to recognize you as a kike, you have to have a Jewish mom. It's pretty fucked up.
Sure, kike-user

If you have a good thing going don't come.
And nobody looks down on you if you came here too late, and if it really bothers you you can try and demand service, 25 isn't too late, they can make an exception.

Fo' real though, you have a good thing going, don't flush it.

Thanks buddy

Age of Aquarius doesn't require it, Nor do Pharisees get cut because thats the sign of the Goyim.

Oy vey, so fucked up for someone who's not Jewish to not be recognized as Jewish. How will goyim ever recover??

(((meetup)))

OY VEEYY THE FILTHY RABBINAT DOES NOT RECOGNIZE ME AS A JEW ITS ANUDDAH SHOAH FOR A GLORIOUS SON OF FRANCE

For real tho I can't I havent been to Israel yet but I have a super solid position in the ministry of French Foreign Affairs

Are you telling me twisted israeli would pass on the chance to get their hands on a pawn like me ?

It is also why theres so much work being put into Skin-Regrafting because to attain the higher levels you must be apart from the mass.
>Right now its become a shit show because modern medicine.. But the Talmud still holds True in many of its Messages particularly the Tabernacle.

>Such an Act still holds the same significance but The Alpha and Omega is merciful and relented some with us.

i'll see in a bit. i know that i will move there eventually for sure. i still try and help the cause through donations, community service over here and when i did go over for holidays i would always try and volunteer in the bases for a couple of weeks at a time, but it was always kitchen work lol.

Thats the misunderstanding that will ALWAYS stop you from "defeating the jews" same way Hitler fucked up too.

>You don't understand.

I think you can guess.

Same number of qt 3.14 that post on any board on Cred Forums.

Rhymes with an hero....

Now to get to the real subject, how do I get a gf?

There are so many Israelis in Maplestory. You guys should meet there first so you can each identify who is who.

Firstly, did I just see a jew call another jew a kike?

Secondly, dem digits.

Thirdly... lol jews.

You know I was about to do the same things and not draft , I said I was religious , but then I felt guilty , and drafted.
But it is your life, your descisions

Be Confident.
>And don't settle for the first thing that falls in your lap, Has to be right for both of you.

Haha, no.
Why would you even want to come here with a job like that? Just stay in France and enjoy the immigration.

some of you guys are ok. don't come at rabin square next sunday.

These goys with their original comments

I'm going to send Ahmed to bomb your meeting

But ofcourse consult your doctor first, As always.

there's a lot of jewish saffas on Cred Forums and i've always wanted to organize a meetup too, but with the amount of ahmeds and dindus that want us dead in this country, especially once they learn we go on such a site, i think it'd be a bad idea.

You don't need drills, you get to experience the real stuff
>ran off to the merkaz during Lebanon 2
>ran off to the north ever since Gaza started being a menace
I'm fucking invincible.jpg

Always a fucking leaf that arrives to spout some liberal pussy talking point. You should all be banned from Cred Forums as you are all massive cucks.

Anuddah mishtamet here, literally every young man post-army I ever talked to said I was better off not drafting
you can contribute a lot with the sherut leumi as well

t. zionist cuck

Fuck Israel

ive never seen so many jews in one thread before

oh jesus christ, if jews are to afraid to meet up on their own land then whats that say about them controlling the world?

this soap box has become a laughing stock, let the jews be jews, I'm trying to figure out how to assimilate their agenda.

I mean, if all they want is their own land, I'm cool with that, its the idea that they want to own everything, which kinda makes them like islam, no?

pic related it's anti-antisemitism... i think...

It's part of the conspiracy, of course.

The last people who owned the general land of Israel\Palestine were the Brits. Before that the Turks. Palestinians literally NEVER EVER owned it.

Also, Palestinians are the same mudslime as the sort giving Europe the ol' cultural enrichment, and if you had to live anywhere within a thousand kilometers of them you'd hate them too. Even the other Arab nations hate them.

They hate them, but are glad their lies exist, keeps world media focused on Israels "atrocities" instead of their bullshit.

Is there a better picture to represent the middle east situation?

O.K lol stay mad

Come to the meetup user.
I have something to show you.

I doubt you have ever actually seen anger.

Welp, I'll be watching the news intently for whatever violent incident is going to happen at Rabin Square in Tel Aviv at 6 pm

Do any Israeli anons want to come to Kalia beach tomorrow? I'll be there all day.

Ywn know tfw

So, the parade was moving faster than him...
That's still fuckin sad

Which one? The one about the jews, or the one about the jews?

do not insult the dead.

>unironically insulting Ghosts of Soldiers.

>ywn have sucked the dick of the netanyahu dynasty for 3 years plus the occasional tip

I'll be there inshallah. 'Allahu akbar, Jews

Allah Hafiz .

Oh... It was a metaphor
I GET IT NOW, DON'T CRUCIFY ME

See you there.
t. Mossad

I didn't do it for Bibi, you faggot. I did it for the people who were literally right behind me. When you serve on the west bank or on the Gazan border you literally stand between murderers and children. Not all of them are murderers, but those who are are enough to cause real damage.

The only noteworthy thing I got out of my service was a free 2 week trip to Las Vegas and see the power of the USAF with my own eyes.

pic related for you.

In more peaceful times you guys could actually have a really interesting televised debate and both profit.

I've taken to calling him the "Ice Cream King"

>Cred Forums meet ups
hahahahaha stupid kikes

nth post best post

>bring pepe to identify yourself
Are you retarded? Simply saying shalom pol will not be enough?

>Trip security
Fucking taglit sluts hmmmmmm?

I fucking wish. Maybe someday.

I did fuck a ginger EMS who worked with me. Shit was so cash.

Why can't I enjoy the board? I'm against racism (as any logical person should be) but I understand that it is highly possible that a homogenous country runs better. And yet, a level of immigration / minority should be expected up to 5% of the population. Jews have their own country, and they have always lived in European countries, so they can either be or not be within that 5% bracket. And other right-wing / traditionalist rules can apply to that country, and it will be a good place.

I have no idea about those rules but I'm pretty sure if your Jewish ancestor rejected her religion she can no longer be considered Jewish.

I have done more for the United States than most Cred Forums posters ever will. Entire family is conservative.

Day and hour, go.
No gays/retards/arsim/arabs.
Only ashkenazis/ruskis allowed