Police response time by country

Police response time by country

Post process,
How long it takes for them to ride out

Ill start:
Right now we have a crisis, the police are being scattered and displaced, while shit wages and death threats with no go zones.

Current lagg = 1 hour

Question for burgers:

We know ur cops are brutal but how many do you really have? And whats the usual response time?
Amount of cops?

How many serious cases are solved?
Like murders & frauds (not shootings/chimpouts)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
imgur.com/a/GKn86
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

How many bulls have you prepped in your life?

Around 5-10 minutes,nearly all serious crimes are solved

Also they suck.

They went to arrest an abusive person, they come in the house and pick up the guy, but didnt check on the girl who was lying half dead apart, the cops left, she lay there until she could get up

>We know ur cops are brutal
Who? Media believers in Sweden? You guys will fall for anything. "We need more diversity from hostile places to be safe and happy!".

All relevant countries reply

In Calgary, Canada for non emergencies around 4 - 5 hours. (some Indian broke into my home, I told them who did it, but they didn't care)
Every time I have called the cops, I have wasted my time.
If the offender is homeless they won't do anything because they can't charge him money.

Fuck the cops over here, atleast American cops do their job.

If it is about an hour before shift change and no-one is dead or dying - you will be waiting for about 4h.

I'd just start killing those proto-human parasites if I were in that situation.

Hows the service?
Are they helpful on the phone?

mm

Parahumans...

15 minutes. They mostly just need to keep an eye on gypsies, at lweast in my part of the country

A lot of lynchings here,
Dindus constantly try to kill
People on the streets here

Our police are very available. (Google koban)
They're nice.

5-10 mins tops, but I live in LA. And the LAPD is very experienced at putting down dindus or illegals.

mm tas fast

Where I live when you ring the cops about someone or something, the first question they ask is "Okay, is/are he/they aboriginal?". If you say you're not sure, 10 to 15 minutes the cops will be there. If you say that he/they are aboriginal, they will take over an hour to get there, half the time not even coming at all.

its currently 4:50am I have to wait until 7am to make the call We only have on duty police from 7am to 8pm in my county.

I can call state police but they are nearly 45 miles away.

British police response time is never, unless you're being racist online ofc.

They don't attend many crimes these days.

Sauce! !

As far as I know from schoolings the USA have a different concept than most police departments in Europe.

Most cops drive alone and are always on the street - even using their car as a office, while e.g. in Germany you have at least 2 police women/men in a car and they don't spend all their time on the street.

I guess the reaction time in the states is faster.

The most recent stat I can find for my city is 3 minutes 12 seconds for "priority 1 calls", I.E. anything that would warrant them to engage full sirens and lights to reach the scene.
That was from 2006 though and I couldnt search the site for more recent states because, as with all government sites, it was designed by a fucking retard.

It depends on the area. Cops in my area respond in 5 minutes or less but you can be in Detroit where anything short of actual killings have a wait time of indefinite. Otherwise maybe you'll get lucky and have 2 hours.

Used to be more of them before 2008 when the economy was going up. You'd see them sitting around and trying to pull people over for minor traffic issues. Now they don't really do any of that and unless you're being an idiot driving 60+ in a 25mph residential zone none of them give a fuck if you're following the speed of traffic more or less.
Lucky enough to not have any real serious cases (Murders per 100k is sub 1 in my city) and they're practically all solved.

Hey, don't you have no go too zones, Sweden? Except some of them aren't "only at night." How's the Sorosfugee thing working out for you?

10 minutes tops over in upstate Jew york

Failed mine btw

90% of the time when I go out I see a patrol car within 5 minutes. I live in a beaner infested city tho

Why not make citizen's arrest and bring attention to the garbage common law system? No you sat down and shatposted instead. Bleh

>Denmark: N/A

They dont actually show up, much less give a fuck when you call them. Best case scenario they tell you they dont have the resources to do whatever and that you should leave whatever situation you are in

5min or less if urgent in Helsinki area

fuck off ackmed, you are not getting an easy target list

Got one of these too

1 hour if you are lucky.

30 mins on phonecall to repeatedly spell you street address to the retarded baboon. That is if someone actually answers or the call doesn't drop. (They might also be taking a nap)

30 mins for them to figure out where you live.

Please tell me that's fake

10-15 min tops, in western WA state

Called the cops for domestic abuse / assault. Took them one hour to arrive.

Nah it's even my own

There are no official statistics of any kind here.
That being said, from my personal experience and the stories I've been told :

>type 17 on the phone
>wait at least 10 minutes to get an operator on the line
>state your full name, address, and reason for calling : about 5 minutes
>wait for a car to come : typically 30 minutes to one hour in big cities, certainly more in the countryside

Total time : at least 45 minutes.

And that's during daytime and the working week. Things are going to take much longer at night and on week ends. Good luck even holding the phone to talk to the operator when Mohammed and Abdul are beating/stabbing/shooting you on the streets or at home.
You typically don't call the police to prevent a crime, but for the clean up after it is done, if it involves your death, someone else will be making the call.

Also if you call and hang up they'll show up in 10 minutes anyways no matter what

That's awesome, my captchas are just me hitting the I'm not a robot box, it saying OK and me posting

It heavily depends on which crime, place and race.

anything from 10 minutes to not showing up at all.

Can't speak for police, I live in one of the nicest, wealthiest areas in the country. Fire service, we had 5 fire engines within 7 minutes, the first got here in 3 1/2. I would assume the police would be a little faster than that.

One of the benefits of not having niggers or a borderline retarded and group-violent native population. Stay strong on immigration, Japan.

Lucky you this is tiresome

Did you pass yours?

Lucky as fuck, I can't remember the last time I didnt have to fill one out.

The worst ones are where every time you click an image, it loads another, and say it's "House numbers", it will load like 15-20, back to back, and take an entire minute to complete

Anything from 10 minutes to not showing up at all.
It depends on time, day, crime, place and race.

for violent crime in progress expect to wait anywhere between 30 minutes and not showing up at all. I saw a woman get stabbed near the police station, it took them an hour to be at the crime scene.

I think so

What part of western Washingto? And all you Nordic pollacks should take heed these response times because you need to know how to handle a refugee problem before cops arrive.

Lol I haven't had to do a catch in about a week or so

10-20 minutes.

What was the race of victim and perpetrators?

South whatcom county

An asian man stabbed his wife 12 times, i think filipinos

>if it involves your death, someone else will be making the call.
kek

Tx here. My city's cops drive away from calls and choose to eat burgers instead of backup.

They can get to target in 5 minutes in rush hour traffic over a shoplifter but won't show up for a break in unless an alarm company sends them. If you shoot the intruder they show up fast. Write up a report, take your gun away, and leave you alone after hauling off the cadaver of juan or jamal.

i called 911 the other day because a neighbors house was on fire.

>THANK YOU FOR CALLING 911, ALL CIRCUITS ARE BUSY NOW, PLEASE STAY ON THE LINE TO RECORD A MESSAGE AND AN OPERATOR WILL RETURN YOUR CALL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

thank god i own guns.
>relying on other people during your emergency

Semi Relevant country here.

Depends on the city.

I don't know a single person IRL that's ever had a violent encounter with the police. The average response time in my city is 6 minutes.

i called the police once (usa) and they arrived within the minute, was pretty impressive

Upside to a ton of guns though.

An armed society is a polite society.

I live in a smallish town, but we have a decent size police force because the next town over is closer to the city... closer to the city means more niggers and more niggers always = more crime.

My wife n I happen to live right across from the police station, so our response times are basically 10 seconds.

Funny thing, even though we are right across from the cop shop, an ignorant savage nigger tried breaking in, held them at gunpoint for a minute till the duty officer looked out the window and saw us waving him down... didn't even call 911.

Depends what for, saw two hoodlems angle grinding a motorbike lock 1000m away from a big police station. The police were called and still five mins after they were still angle grinding. You can hear the sirens from the station so the kids booked it on there mopeds the second they heard them leave the station, stupid police there was no need to put on sirens.

Fast forward 4 hours to 4 o'clock and I'm smoking out the window and see aforementioned kids escaping on said bike.
Call police, snitch, mention they are without helmets(uk Feds can't chase helmetless motorbikers).
Me "that means you can't chase em right?"
999 operator "wellllllll"
Me"top jerk"
Police prowl by 3mins later.
Not impressed with the initial handling of the situation.
Depends what day of the week/time/area you are in. I skipped a taxi when 16 and drunk in London and found my self instantly chased by red BMW armed diplomatic protection service as I was in an area full of embassy's.
On the other hand I've seen a mass brawl of 40 people rage on for a good 20mins on a green in the front door of a police station and no one got caught.

It's all depends

U.K. has a less sparse population and a better funded police then most so probs faster then US overall(including rural areas) but not Monaco

>take your gun

Are you kidding me!?

>Non-emergencies
1-2 days
>Emergencies
Half an hour

I would say 15 minutes for emergency calls, although this is an estimate.
Good luck trying to make them come around for anything other than emergencies though. Once I lived near a place which was being constructed, and a storm somehow triggered the siren they use for announcing lunchtime/work's over, so there was this high pitched loud noise all throughout the night. I called them and the woman basically said "what can we do?"

>Mfw when some actual swecuck things the delay is 1 hour
>The only places that have that kind of lag are way into the north wastes and overrun cities like malmö
>Mfw per capita OP is most likely to live surrounded by mohammads

Whew how does it feel to be one of the few actual cucked Swedes? Its around 10 minutes where I live and they often come in vans of 4-5 cops even if its something small.

Think so

Did you read about how the actual crime solving percentage by Swedish police is 1.25%
Scary stuff, basically lawless right now

The cops here have no obligation to come save your ass.They've said this loud,and clear.I don't call the cops if shit goes sour;instead I exorcise my 2nd Amendment rights to protect myself.We have a 2nd Amendment to use,but people are brainwashed to the point where they believe the cops are meant to protect them.Any sane American would use their 2nd Amendment rights for self protection,and then call the cops.
The cops here take any where from 20mins-2hrs to respond to a disturbance.Sometimes the cops don't come at all.They have the ghetto to patrol where 98% of the crime takes place.
Cops here are corrupt as fuck,too.Cops will turn a blind eye if they're bribed.For an example of some Dindu Hindu Poo in the loos bribing cops,drug gangs,and ripping off their customers.
>Dindu Hindu poo in loos own a corner store in the spic part of town.
>Poo in the loos pay off the local cops so they can sell coke,crack,and weed out of their store,and allow customers to conduct illegal business outside.
>Poo in loo's family snorts coke,and smokes pot inside the store disturbing the customers.
>Poo in loos go to other super markets just to buy food that's 50%-75% off,and resell it in their store.
>Poo in loos have been turned in several times,but the city lets them go with a warning every time.
>Poo in loos rip people off that pay with cash or food-stamps.
>Poo in loos charge 4% more tax on their shitty store items which is highly illegal.(state tax where I am is 6% or 6¢ on the dollar.
>"Protect,and serve!"
Is the police motto.They only protect,and serve themselves.

In sweden we have something known as the ground-laws, the laws that everything else builds on.

One of those is that the police have to protect the people, which is the reason they a couple of years back jumped through hoops like crazy to avoid registring the immigrant crime way, one of those being the chief of police in Sweden essentially telling them to just let them go since that's cheaper and therefore protects the people, another one being them registring the few crimes they actually where forced to do under a special secret code that they kept secret for years and that way skewing the statistics.

But yeah, there are cases in Sweden where if a police did not do his best to protect a citizen in need where they where prosecuted and incarcerated.

The number generally quoted is around 10 to 15 minutes but I notice all the data those figures come from seem to be gathered from cities and otherwise densely populated urban areas. I've yet to see any comprehensive figures for suburban, rural, and isolated exurban communities that don't just seem to just pull the numbers from the nearest urban center and smell of bullshit.

Our cops usually are not brutal. Niggers just dont like to listen to instructions so they end up getting shot because they try to assault the officer.

Response time here is normally avout 15min

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
I believe this is the ruling you are looking for.

Also,the cops here are privatized by some companies,including our jails which are also privatized institutions that have no affiliation to the government.Cops won't arrest illegal immigrants because they don't get paid for it,but a cop will have no problem harassing law abiding citizens.All cops are good for is keeping the nigger problem in the ghettos,and "animal" control.Cops constantly break the laws just to write a ticket.It's disgusting when you walk into a court house,and see that it's completely filled with people that were harassed,and ticked by cops.Court houses aren't supposed to be filled with people every single day,if at all.Cops writing tickets has become a huge problem here in the states.At least when people file a report they're not scared to mention race.The fear of being tossed in jail,and fined just for saying the person's race or religion is non-existent here.
I'm glad my state told Obama to fuck off with his "Syrian " refugee push on states.
Pic related.States in red reject,and refuse entry to muslim refugees.

it took them maybe 5 min to come. 2 min to tase me and throw in the car with handcuffs on.

>States in red reject,and refuse entry to muslim refugees.
Except they can't refuse and most of them have Muslim refugees anyway.

literally 1-2hr wait for the police and ambulance after my friend got stabbed, they arrived and waited at the car park till the fight was over.

Me and a friend help dress the wound, first aid is important to know, everyone should do this.

Police here don't shoot until they are the ones being threatened or the criminal hurt someone they know. Then they go to town on them and fuck them up everyway they can with their police cronies.

America: faster than a nigger can reach his gun, apparently

5-10 minutes ?
ambulance up to 20.

Yes,they can refuse.We have something called state's rights.States do not have to listen to the federal government.Especially,if what the feds are trying to push is unconstitutional.I.E Unconstitutional laws.
4 States legalize marijuana,25 other states legalize medical marijuana,including the capital- D.C.Cannabis is a schedule 1 drug,and "illegal" according to the federal government.Those states overruled the federal government due to state's rights.
To make something illegal there needs to be an amendment for it.They did this for alcohol.The 18th amendment bans alcohol,while the 21st repeals the 18th amendment legalizing alcohol again.If there is no constitutional amendment for it then the "law" is therefore void because it is unconstitutional.

Correct!

I live in Chicago, Illinois - USA.

It really depends on the call and how far the nearest Police Officer is. For serious matters 5-10mins for something that is non serious 20-30mins.

Usualy takes around 30min if you mention weapons. They don't come at all if you don't sound like an austrian or even worse don't speak german.

NO they can NOT refuse.

The USA is signatory to the Geneva Convention and local laws do not supersede this.

It's not unconstitutional either, so don't give me that rubbish.

In any event, the states that said 'No' have had Muslim refugees anyway whether you like it or not.

The states can't say no but they can make if very difficult for the federal government to settle them.

They can be as difficult as they want but many of the states that said 'No' have got them anyway.

Usually I would have already made a deep cut on a mugger with my bolo or I have been stabbed before the cops can arrive

4 to 5 hours when it's quick

We have a very efficient police. 99% conviction rate.

>Police response time by country
It's 6 hours in the UK

Probably cause your police can torture people and detain them for a month or so. And you don't need evidence just some person saying "I did it"

Hvad snakker du om? I Aalborg kommer de fandme med det samme, men det er måske fordi der er en station. Du bor i den rådne banan forstår jeg.

>at least 45 minutes
When you live in Place des Vosges

Police? They are just glorified tax collectors. They mainly focus on writing tickets and ignoring serious criminals.

countries cant even standardize on what constitutes an illegal killing, or a law to be broken

how the fuck is this question even valid, if some random idiot posts their subjective view on what they think is their countries response time on a small sample size, their own limited experiences

>bolo
Mudshits pls go and stay go

American cops are fucking great, they actually enforce laws and respond immediately.
I've never received useful aid from police anywhere other than the US

6 hours, or in the case of a recent stabbing and self-mutilation at mcdonalds: never

2 minutes if you say something negative about islam

You're supposed to not select any and then click verify. Are you fucking retarded? Why would you feed a machine learning algorithm incorrect data? It will never learn to differentiate between street signs and people if you keep that bullshit up.

>We have a 2nd Amendment to use
I wish we have the same here in France

It should be unconstitutional through. Quite a few legislators still see the implementation of the treaty power as a loophole which allows for the overreach of federal authority into matters not established in the expressed powers which should be reserved to the states through the use of treaties and are to this day are seeking to amend it.

See Missouri Vs Holland.

Is moldova relevant yet?

If i mention the word gun they turn up within a minute or two

Cops in Atlanta GA respond within 5 minutes to anything. That's because there are so many cops all over the place that they're itching for anything fun to happen. this is especially true for campus police to pull you over for just because they're so bored I was pulled over once for not using a turn signal when making a right (that means a left for the rest of you cucks across the world) and within 3 or 4 minutes I had 4 police cars on me and about 8 officers. Lmao thought it was pretty pathetic actually.

90% of the time the police arrives within 15 minutes of the call

In an emergency, the police could probably get here in an hour. Same for ambulance.

Parks & Wildlife can usually come round within a week if you have a croc or something.

If it's not a life threatening emergency then the response time is: "Sort it out yourself" or "Our office hours are 9-4 weekdays".

Needless to say, most houses in the are are armed houses.

Aren't emergency services required by law to be present within 15 minutes? No matter if it's in Amsterdam or in Friesland

I got burgled and assaulted while I was in my house, the police came within 10 or 15 minutes I think, it may have even been quicker.

In fact they chewed me out for not calling the police sooner. Once they left I dillydallied, I took a moment just to get my shit together and without thinking, the first thing I did was call my Dad.

>Once they left I dillydallied
By "they" I mean the burglars, not the police.

I don't know what the official response times are in Australia but when I worked as a pool lifeguard we had a pedo that would come in and masturbate in front of the kids in the change rooms. Took the cops 30 mins to an hour each time the were called, and the cop shop was literally 10 minutes away.

In the end me and another bloke beat him up in the change rooms. Didn't come back after that.

Unless you're speeding in this country the cops don't give a fuck.

>if you have a croc or something

Australian problems are always next level insanity, yet they seem so chill about it

> American cops
> brutal
Try friendly and bro-tier, at least in Carroll County, MD and Lake County, OH

well, unless they have developed warpspeed, it's near impossible to arrive in a place like Jipsinghuizen within 15 minutes

Police coverage is actually quite okay, even in Jipsinghuizen.

Still leaves the question why anyone would want to live there.

Source me up my man, my penis needs it

>It will never learn to differentiate between street signs and people if you keep that bullshit up.

Good. I miss the days when we could just type nigger 7 times.

According to the Refugee Act of 1980,what Obama is doing is in direct violation of the Act;which requires the federal government & director of the Office of Refugee Resettlement to consult with local as well as state governments prior to the placement of any refugees within their boundaries.
The federal government cannot bus,fly,train,nor walk in refugees without consulting the state & local governments prior.The feds didn't inform my state's government & are preparing to deport the refugees back to their country of origin or to another state willingly accepting refugees.The state & local governments recently rejected plans for a muslim only school & for a mosque to built by known radical Islamist.My state receives the highest refugee import per.capita;also deports up to 200,000 people each year from my state alone.States are making it very difficult for refugees to enter & to stay here. We basically deport more people than we recieve.
Any law or treaty that doesn't follow the Constitutional guidelines are null & void.You can call it rubbish because some foreign government made laws impeding on the American Constitution.The USA isn't even supposed to be involved with foreign governments nor do we have to follow foreign laws.That shit may work for the EU telling the 28 EU states what to do,but it doesn't fly over here.
Not surprised that you'd call the supreme law of the land rubbish.
>Supremacy Clause
>Section IV Article VI b.
>Article II, Section II, Clause II: Treaty Clause
No,matter the treaties or agreements made-The Constitution remains the supreme law of the land & the Supreme Court executes that law.International law has no place in America,even under treaties made under the Geneva Convention.SCOTUS is always over ruling international laws.I.E:Shariah law struck down by SCOTUS,muslims told Constitution is supreme law.
Making it so difficult might as well be a huge, "NO,REJECTED".
31/50 States are against Obama bringing in refugees.

I live in a pretty small urban town with a large police force. The response time no shit is about 2 to 3 minutes. There is 4 main parts to my town. Each roughly about 5-7 blocks long, by 3 blocks wide. Each one has about 3 cops on duty at any given time. We have pretty low crime but the town across the street is shit tier little Mexico so most of the crime is attributed to them.

Before anyone asks
imgur.com/a/GKn86

This, please

A decade ago I called the cops when there were shots fired outside my house. They didn't show.The ex-copper in the corner store was stabbed 12 times that night.
So when I had a Maori decide to break into my sisters bedroom at 3AM I grabbed my good friend Gaston from the safe and saw him out.
Didn't call the cops - I would have been in more trouble than the NZ Dindu.

can slovenia of relevance?

It was rude to tase you if they had already got off.

Just plant booby traps and when you snare him dispose of the body with acid or a meatgrinder

Sounds like you did read a thing I said.
I'll break it down for you.
Obama directly violates the Refugee Act of 1980 by not consulting local,and state govts.,along with the Office of Refugee Resettlement.By doing violating the law,the states can deport the refugees to either another state that accepts them-no questions asked or they'll be sent back to their country of origin.The 31 states rejecting "refugees" can legally remove any immigrant/refugee if the Refugee Act of 1980 was violated in any way.
Making it difficult for refugees to enter,and stay here seems to be very effective.
As I've stated,my state deports more refugees,and immigrants than we recieve in an entire year.It's easy for them to get deported,too.A huge quantity of refugee muslims are defrauding the welfare,and social security which warrants deportation.
Obama can enforce taking in refugees all he wants,but violating a law made for refugees voids what he's doing.Like it or not.
In laments terms:It's basically like Obama signing a treaty,and not upholding what's in said treaty-voiding the treaty all together.

Read what it says, she called US police

You wasted you time with this rubbish mate, you are still wrong.

Also Sharia Law is upheld with you constitution . . .you can't ban that either.

It's the same loophole that allows Hasidics and Amish to practice their own customs.

It does not override US law but it's an integral part of it.

see

>Sounds like you didn't read a thing I said.**
Fixed.Fucking up like that tells me I should probably go to bed.

Any more pics of her?

... It's a her, right?

i meant the whole thing lasted like 10 minutes since the police received the call and i was arrested. they were pretty fast.

5-10 minutes, like clockwork.

They move fucking quick here in the states, we probably have the most efficient police force on the planet. Which is why niggers dislike cops so much desu.

The only problem is that because we have so many cops, whenever one or two rarely fuck up the liberal kike media whips the niggers into a frenzy about it in order to get Hillary votes and boost their ratings by literally manufacturing unrest to report on.

That's the only major downside, but at least cops do their jobs.

Always units driving around and more and more with rapefugees and muslim terrorism increasing

I'd say 10 mins max

The Amish obey the Constitution,same with Hasidics which their laws don't directly interfere with The Bill of Rights & the Constitution.Shariah directly imposes itself onto the US Constitution.
Comparing 2 groups of people whose laws don't obstruct the Constitution to a group of people whose religion overrides & obstructs the entire Constitution is a new kind of retarded.
Shariah law isn't upheld by the Constitution when Shariah does not follow the Constitution.Islam's aim in the USA is to completely replace the Constitution with Shariah law.Since,muslims are unable to get any court,including SCOTUS to rule in favor of Shariah law-shows you don't do much reading.You only call things rubbish that you don't agree with,even when proven wrong.
You think I wasted my time on "rubbish",yet I didn't waste my time at all.Sad,you feel that way.I learned no matter how much facts are presented,you'll still claim it's rubbish.You should do some reading on Shariah law in the US.Each time it was struck down in court when muslims tried to implement it in many states.
Explain to me how Shariah law is upheld by the Constitution & how Shariah law is compatible with the Constitution.Of course you'll bring up the 1st Amendment about religion,but you won't bring up that we can ban any religion or political ideology that obstructs our Constitution & causes harm to the country.We did the same with Commies.They were banned because their ideologies would cause great harm to the country & the govt. knew they were trying to infiltrate all aspects of American culture.
I bet you think Obama didn't ban muslims from entering the country while he's been in office.
You wouldn't let the enemy into your home during war times,would you?Would you allow people to come into your country knowing that there's a huge possibility that they are radicalized & could cause harm to the country's citizenry?Would you allow people screaming,"Death to America"into your country/home?The govt says it's ok.

No no no no.

You have got it all wrong!

Sharia is the same as the Hasidic and Amish stuff - it's a voluntary arbitration.

You can NOT ban it in the USA anymore than we can in Britain.

The difference arises when radicals try to impose it as superior to common law . . . .you have all seen the 'Sharia4UK' shit posted on Cred Forums! (along with 'death to Britain' - 'behead infidals' - etc)

Well that group has been banned in Britain for about 10 years and the guy in the middle holding the banner is currently in Prison, here in Britain.

You are fooling yourself mate.

Wake up!

Some solid responses from my compatriots here.
Would just add that every nigger killed here absolutely deserves it.

It's a catch-22 really. We need the cops because we have loads of nigs, mestizos, and now all kinds of other violent low-IQ immigrants. On the other hand, a lot of those cops have no in-group loyalty to whites and treat them like shit.

Never fast enough... Thats why you should be prepared to protect yourself if needed.

>Texas

When my car got stolen last year it took around five minutes for a car to show up.

Seems relatively fast but then again I have no idea what constitutes fast or slow response times.

Alejandra guillman

no ur wrong,
all cops are being miplaced and quitting

mmm

i think mostly depends on racist issues, we have all the answers but we are white and must therefore die =0

i'd expect 5 minutes on average given it's overtly important

A croc only really becomes an issue when it eats your dog.

In cities, a general standard is to have about 1.8 cops per thousand people. Not on duty, but employed in general.

serious life threatening shit 5-10 minutes, longer wait during peak hours (friday/saturday nights), low priority calls 45 minutes minimum

Cops will come in a couple of hours if it's an emergency. If not, they'll call you on your cell the day after you made the call and yell at you for not being at the scene from where you called yesterday.

If it's a traffic accident and you call dispatch, they will sigh loudly and ask you if you're sure you need assistance because it's a hassle to send a patrol.

I'm not fooling myself when all I do all day long is read.I've been around Amish & Hasidic jews.The Amish would come to Sabbath potlucks with food;would sit down & share their way of life with us.They explained that they have their own laws they follow;still obey the US Constitution because the supreme law of the land overrules their Amish law.Their laws are based on old traditional Christianity.I've met Hasidics jews while attending a Hanukkah party.They have their own laws,but still abide by the Constitutional law.
Amish are peaceful & simple.They keep their issues within their communities & I've never heard of radical Amish blowing people up in the name of God.Hasidics are semi-peaceful.Some are radicalized & will attack those they do not agree with,normally they use knives or daggers in their attacks.I still have yet to hear of a Hasidic jew blowing himself up in the name of their God.Hasidics keep to themselves.They don't care about anyone outside their community.Islam is not peaceful.They are not our friends.They want to conquer the world by sword,word & book.Muslims willingly blow themselves up in the name of their satanic god for 72 mythical virgins.They have their own law-Shariah.A political/religious ideology that's dangerous.Even the American Founding Fathers knew that Islam was incompatible with American law.See the pic I posted in my last post.
I'm wide awake,user.Reading all day is what woke me up.I just happen to know the logical difference between a peaceful religion that doesn't impose itself on others & a radical religion hell bent on world domination by any means necessary.
America is NOT the EU or The UK.The group that's been banned for 10 years that's doing the same shit,shows sheer incompetence & corruption with in your govt.& also shows that they operate on the fear of their citizens to get them to comply to new laws that treat Caucasians like 2nd class citizens in their own countries & allows muslims to do whatever they please.

allrite

seems uk was most cucked

amerca bretty bad use a gun'

You get it back eventually

We need more guns. But for white people who are natives. God fucking dammit we are stuck with this corrupt government for another four years if I'm not wrong.

You are still wrong.

And it's NOTHING to do with the EU, it's to do with common law and the USA is no different to Britain in this regard.

You have Sharia courts in America and that's a fact, whether you like it or not and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

I have already explained how it operates, if you are too much in denial to see this then, that is your problem.

Freedom of religion is part of your Constitution and that is the way they move around it.

Have fun in your 'bubble of denial' but you are only fooling yourself.

We have one of the worst cop forces in the world.
If you call they may get there in 30 mins to 2 hours if you're not in a centric area.
If they get there they'll do nothing about your problem and never contact you again.
Most of them are actually knee deep in illegal shit. My dealer gets a ride from a cop in his patrol car when he goes out of town to restock.

mmm

Sharia is terror.

M'hammid was a pedophile as are his people. But then so is Bill Clinton.
Evil is as evil does in all cases.
And his wife's name is Hilary.
Did you know she is running for president?

I live in St. Louis, a city host to nearly 90 police departments. Response time (excluding greater St. Louis) is probably 5-10 minutes for the average call. For an emergency, 3-4 depending on where you are. I'd say that's pretty fucking good.

mm nice tread had so many (you)s today

Around 10 years.

2-3 hours in the countryside
Their speed depends on how urgent the situation is

Back home in ohio, its 2 minute response time to get to your house. After that, its a 30 second response time to arrest the nigger soliciting in your neighborhood. Guaranteed arrest for being black in my town.
Where I go to school, Boston, Id say 2-3 minute response time. Cops leave you the fuck alone in boston for being white, its pretty damn hard to get arrested even by doing something illegal right in front of him. They just keep an eye out for mudslimes

boston seems fun