>she's voting imperial

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=59VB97bTHfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>she

Good, Stormcloack is a Thalmor puppet

Actually, I prefer "Xir" pronoun, use it

youtube.com/watch?v=59VB97bTHfA

the imperials are cucked by the thalmor treaty though, i guess the only way to go is orc.

oh yeah wait till she sees the kind of mods i'm going to add

A cuck can become uncucked, but a puppet can never cut his strings

Behold the future! Behold the Thalmor!

Stormcloaks btfo

The Stormcloaks were no more puppets than the Imperials were. It seems like everybody always makes this same fucking mistake because of the clunky wording in that one dossier. The Thalmor don't want the Stormcloaks OR the Imperials to win. They want the Stormcloaks to keep sapping the resources of the Imperials, effectively weakening both. By choosing either side in the civil war, you are effectively fucking up rhe Thalmor's plans.

That being said, the Imperials are the way to go. The Nords aren't able to repel the elves all by themselves--they need to be part of a greater coalition of men. Namely, the Imperial Empire. The Imperials aren't stupid; they know damn well that the Thalmor are going to come after them sooner or later, and they want to be ready when that day comes. General Tullius acknowledges this; if you side with him and defeat the Stormcloaks he pretty much tells you that there's gonna be another war with the elves soon.

She just got killed by a werewolf.

>Supporting Imperials, Thalmor, Stormcloaks
>Not being part of the based Fornsworn masterrace

>Weakening the empire
Have fun getting fucked by the Elves even harder then you did under The Empire.

Grey-Mane or Battle-Born?

>battle born

Battleborn would vote for Herâ„¢

leave me alone you summerfag

>The Nords aren't able to repel the elves all by themselves
Really? I bet the dragonborn could just march right into (((their))) capital and keep slaughtering (((people))) until there was no one left

elves are pretty hot desu, wouldn't even mind

Nothing says an independent skyrim can't ally with the empire or hammerfell if the elves make moves to expand once more.

The sand niggers beat the elves by themselves so surely the Nordic master race could

That sounds pretty cool.

>morrowind for the dunmer
>alinor for the altmer
>orc strongholds for the orcs
>skyrim is for everyone

I always go imperial because I hate the Thalmor, they remind me of the Jews. Plus I'm the fucking dragonborn, no way some fat prick called Ulric is going to command me to leave Skyrim.

Morrowind is Argonian country now

orcs dont have a nation. empire is the only entity that takes them as "citizens"

Dunmer deserve genocide 2bh. If Skyrim was destroyed and nords fled to morrowind, they would just enslave all nord refugees. Yet they come to Skyrim expecting free land and gimmiedats.

The high king even gave them all of Solstheim and they still bitch and moan.

>see thread
>think about playing skyrim again and actually finishing it
>remember it was totally shit

This happens about once a week.