CNN

>CNN

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/02/08/amish-beard-cutting/1902757/
youtube.com/watch?v=lxbaEzGWdV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YHWH ACKBAR!

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Gee, I wonder what the motive could possibly be...

Systematic white racism is the cause here. He was made feel unwelcome in the US, and reacted in the way that racist newsreporting had conditioned him to respond.

Poor person

Don't slide my thread you faggots.

Probably was sick of high taxation. That's surely the reason. He wanted lower taxes.

He was religious
This is the only true answer
I hope in the future religion is outlawed and punishable by death

looks like a puerto ricsn white supremist

Religion you say? But his religious affiliations are as of yet a mystery.

Hinduism?

Maybe.... they could ask him?

DJ KHALED

WE DA BEST

True. That's why the Amish and mudslimes commit acts of terror at roughly the same rate.

Literally this.

checked

he was a buddhapest this whole time

>Don't you get it Islam wants you to protect yourselves

is this YRYL thread? because I lost OP

>""""""intentional explosions"""""""""

Honest question: Does CNN really think they can trick ANYONE with this shit?

You'd be surprised how many people take news headlines at face value.

>All I do is win win win no matter what
>Got Jihad on my mind I can never get enough

I think he is a closeted homosexual and started hating the world after trying to come out but seeing how gays do not care about love and relationship, only about lust. Not like it hasn’t happened before.

BUDDHISM!!! HE WAS TRYING TO HONOR THE ZEN GOD!!!!!

my parents for one. they are boomers who think it's illegal to lie on tv so believe everything CNN says. You'd be surprised how many people think if it's on tv then it's true.

>a suspect, but a motive?
one word 'muslim'

pic related our ambassador

Amish terror attacks are literally just amish cutting each other's beards off. Not even joking.
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/02/08/amish-beard-cutting/1902757/

Based Czech ambassador.

Point. Devil's Advocate: were your parents inclined to think anything along the lines of "Islam is a religion of peace," "ISIS just uses Islam as an excuse," etc?

Really makes you think.

This. It's discussing really, I tried showing my mom the damage Hillary did in Hatti and after she saw it she just starting rolling of excuses that didn't even make sense. Made me sad.

HAHAHAHA

This guy and Du30 are probably as entertaining to us as Trump is to Europeans

kek

My parents are retards desu. They complain about immigrants and the terrorists but think doing anything against it is racist and that voting for Trump is evil. They are the Dem version of the True "Conservatives" who have "morals" and "values". To them they rather starve then be labeled racist. They live in a fantasy land.

I imagine that shit in a retard surfer voice "muslims? ami'rite bros? com'on"

Jeff Spicoli voice is funnier.

He will never see the light of day again. And his face knows it! Lmfao

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

>His Jihad and Takbir: Gone.

Comments are disabled on the article but maybe we can let the authors know the motive
AUTHORS:
Evan Perez - @evanperez - [email protected]
(((Shimon Prokupecz))) - @ShimonPro - [email protected]
(((Emanuella Grinberg))) - [email protected]
Holly Yan - @HollyYanCNN - [email protected]

24/7 surveillance. Can't even kill himself. His life is now owned by the feds. Literally like Bane saying "you will have my permission to die then".

He was probably paid to do it by Trump. More proof Trump it litterally Hitler and will start WW3

It's the religion of peace, that's been debated and understood for decades now but trumps toxic ideology has re-inforced islamaphobia in recent months and years. Islam does not promote hatred or violence.

Tolerance and understanding will end these attacks after America tries to integrate with the rest of the world instead of forcing their idiotic and ugly capitalist regime across the world. These people are lashing out because they feel threatened not because they hate America. Why won't you republican idiots figure that out?

He probably spent too much time listening to Saleel al'Sawarim

I don't think we will ever know their motivations.

NASHEED UL UBAH

Don't forget how they rape little children and impregnate them only to have child services come in and take them both mother and baby into orphanages

There is only one science and Dawkins is His prophet.

> How white privilege is forcing Muslims to turn to terrorism

Typical americans desu. You guys don’t even know how fucked up your immigration laws are, proven by ostereich–user immigration thread yesterday. That’s why you have unrealistic expectations . complain about immigrants/immigration. There are literally known deportables who have obtained citizenship by fraud, yet for employable immigrant from a European country it’s almost impossible to move to the states.

He's a white male nazi

Not a "real" muslim, right guys? It is all just one big coincidence.

more like, watching the music video

Nice~

Moral faggotry is the fucking worst.
I'm really getting tired of people who can clearly tell what is going wrong but refuse to do anything about it because they desperately try to claim some moral high ground.

Actually, he does have a point, but it's more subtle than that.

Muslims are actually like animals who can't fucking help themselves. You're always gonna have a degree of jihad when you import them by the thousands. (((They))) know this.
The idea is to create the impossible conditions for coexistence by applying diversity and then slowly letting grip go of liberal values and riding the wave to the right until no one gives a fuck about their little state expanding its borders into something "GREATER".

The greater israel theory makes the most sense out of them all.

Noice

How does Muslim infiltration into the West (Israel's allies) help Israel?

Truly a golden chain of letter that really makes you go HMmmmmmmm

well for 1 it makes the middle east have less muslims so less people to fight. 2, it causes Israel's allies to hate muslims more because we live in constant contact with them on in daily life. It pushes westerners to side with ISrael on every issue. When people here say they are against Israel it doesn't mean they are pro palestine. It means we know that Israel and jews are the ones pushing these beasts into our nations for their gain.

>tfw no dead takfiri

BASED

>it makes the middle east have less muslims
They breed like rabbits, in the middle east and their western host countries.

>it causes Israel's allies to hate muslims more
Some do, but the public opinion absolutely adores Muslims.

I just told you.

This is a ticking bomb, it's not sustainable and the globalists MUST know it. The tensions will keep rising until the pendulum is swung right with a vengeance.
By then there would be virtually no backlash if Israel decided to expand itself eastwards and take mudslime clay over.

I'm just saying, it would offer a sound explanation to our current conditions.

also 3, there is some hope by jews and goyem politicians alike to "Europeanize" Islam the same way Christianity was "Europeanized". You see how politicians say ISIS is not TRUE islam while the islam practiced by say Liberal Turks who are open to homosexuality is TRUE islam. LIke they are trying to morph islam into something it isn't.

>the public adores muslims
I doubt this. They say this in public but in private among friends its always they are savages and people fear saying bad things about it.
They breed like rabbits but even rabbits can't breed when you got a civil war in that region of Syria and Iraq.

Czech'd by a third generation Czech.

Atheists showing their fondness of evil once again. But tell me again how atheists are more moral.

We really should be apologizing.

The public opinion does, is what I said.

by making everyone despise Muslims

We're not we are human gas everyone as well starting with anyone that praises kek

Is CNN shitposting?

How fucking stupid are these people?

Yes but in private no. Thats why voting is private. I imagine Leftists will make voting public though to shame dissenters. Like how in the US primaries we had caucases and you voted by literally telling an open room of people who you were voting for. Trump voters flat out were afraid to let people know they were trump voters so they didn't show or just chose some other candidate. Thats why Trump did bad in caucases but flat out destroyed in private booth primaries.

>jews are map painting autists obsessed with nice borders
Yeah but dem pops man. Hope they moded a genocide decision before starting the game, cause they'll never change the culture of all those provinces before the enddate.

Yes yes...

I can't understand what you are trying to say. Try thinking before you type.
Also, I'd like to introduce you to sentences and punctuation.

>worrying about pops

Jewish wisdom trait comes with a purge policy bonus

Don't focus on the motive. Focus on what's important: How can we blame white people for this?

It's " Al Ummah" u dip shit

Not stupid, just desperate.

They spent the last decades shilling for this shit non-stop. Now that reality is catching up with them they are starting to realize how retarded they were, but they can never go back on it - they invested way too much into this, if they ever admit they were wrong their careers are over and they will have to start from less than zero because no one takes them serious anymore.

So the only thing left for them is to close their eyes, pretend nothing is happening and hope that in the end everything will turn out better than expected.

>Czech
its the Philippines clearly

cant you nazis do anything right

What's happening is division: pro-Muslim westerners vs anti-Muslim westerners.

And every refugee crisis and islamic terrorist attack only deepens this divide.

Westerners will NEVER unite against Muslims.

Look it up Yousef, I'll be waiting for your apology.

you know, you can find their personal email accounts online using sites like pipl
well, at least two of those people you can
now far be it from me to promote any kind of harassment or anything
just saying, maybe their personal gmail accounts would be a nice way to contact them with feedback

We don't have to unite against them because the pro-Muslim crowd are delusional pacifists (if you exclude the Muslims themselves).

Once the anti crowd is pushed over the edge there will be no one willing to fight them.

>the pro-Muslim crowd are delusional pacifists
They are not pacifists, they are more violent against anti-Muslim westerners than anti-muslim westerners are violent against muslims.

See antifa, anti-Trump protests, ...

Really rattles those neurons.

HE COULDN'T FIND A JOB BECAUSE QUALIFIED WHITE MEN KEPT BEING HIRED INSTEAD OF HIM.

>Never

It's shifting at this very moment, what are you talking about?
I have no love for mudslimes, but it's easy to see no one opposed them before the rapefugees because no one gave a shit about them.
You can only see who's for what when there IS division, and the pro-muslim side is losing ground quick due to being disconnected from reality.

It'll never be 100%, but a 60-80% support is enough to change the status quo, much like how now you have a big counter culture movement going on but the institutions are SJW feelies but no realies craphouses.

>play as the human empire
>declare war on the xenos
>purge all xenos
>purge all black pops
>purge all asian pops
>purge all rebellious pops

>It's shifting at this very moment, what are you talking about?
The only thing that's happening is the divide between pro-muslim westerners and anti-muslim westerners is getting deeper.

MAYBE a few percentages of shift in the elections.

>play as an european-only empire
>encounter a multiculti human empire
Hello fellow humans. We come in peace. Where are all your planets and what are your military forces ?

>Not installing the european phenotype mod
>Getting your hands filthy and not installing the exterminatus mod to purge from orbit

It shifts slowly, it's not gonna change overnight, give it a decade or so

MAINSTREAM MEDIA PROTECTING ANOTHER WHITE MALE TERRORIST

#STAYWOKE

MODS = GODS

Not even an Arabic word just checked the dictionary

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJAY KHALED

It's those pesky methodists again. Always up to no good!

Look up the lyrics, listen to the song.

I'll be right here for that apology, Bilal.

>someone makes an euro phenotype mod
>the jews are already trying to take it down

>Mohammed abdul

I knew that bastard was up to something

It was violent video games this whole time!

youtube.com/watch?v=lxbaEzGWdV4

We just haven't determined a motive at this point

Needs a reddit of some random guy

>And every time I step into this building
>Pressure cooker bombs blow UP

Can Comey find "intent" with is Muslim piece of shit? If this bomber is married will Comey allow her to slip out of the country as he allowed Mateens wife to slip out of the country.?

illuminate!

WHY DOES NO ONE STOP THEM!?!?!?

Put some white supremacist tattoos on him and it's perfect.

>why the western worlds cant defeat islam right now

The level of basedness has reach a critical point

i am sure this was a falun gong counter extremist simply misunderstood because of inherent cultural and colonial white barriers.

>buddhists at christians and hindus are a problem

Atheists are the dumbest demographic on earth