All meat diet. The newest red pill

So why haven't taken the red pill when it comes to an all animal based diet. Eat nothing but meat, skin, butter, cheese etc.

I cook up a sirloin or ribeye steak with butter and it is delicious.

I'm losing weight because no carbs and feeling great.

I knew it was an american flag before I opened the thread from the catalog

SLIDE THREADS BEING MADE RIGHT NOW

I lost 130lbs on keto in my early 20s
then after a divorce and relapse i gained some back

now im down 45lbs in the past 6 months - broken diet maybe 3 times since

feels good man
keto is the true redpilled diet

Are you jealous of this superior diet Hanz?

>Blah blah is the newest and best redpill
Fuck off. Saying
>MUH THING IS REDPILLED
doesn't make it redpilled.

Looks good but ditch the bread

"Huuurf, lieber doenerkebap und heckmeck mit nutella jeden tag" - you

/fit/ advanced nutrition amateur here (as most of you are)

You cannot cut off carbs, that will create cortisol in your body, lower testosterone. And lower test will mean pic related.

The best diet that has no contender is the clean diet:

No additives, no unnaturally high added ingredients like sugar, no GMO's. Basically what food was like before the industrial revolution.

What about vitamins?
Are fruits allowed?

No fibers allowed.
See the walmart guys.

>Basically what food was like before the industrial revolution.

Try before the agricultural revolution.
Basically the principle of paleo diet is good, don't totally cut of carbs but avoid refined sugars and too much grains

Are juices fiber?
Is beer allowed?

Go to /ck/ and see them laugh at you. If it tastes good and you don't feel ill after eating it, there's no reason not to eat it.

Eat both plants and meat. When it comes to food mixing stuff is good. A nice, "traditionally" made ham would taste like shit if it wasn't smoked on specific kind of wood and spiced properly before doing it.

You could squeeze the fat out of that with your bare hands so its dripping

No, in 50 thousand years we developed lactose tolerance.

It would be foolish to not to assume that we havent developed carb tolerance.

and there is also evidence of it, in the form of GLYCOGEN RESERVES IN YOUR MUSCLES NEEDING CARBS TO REPLENISH

IF YOU DONT DO THAT. YOUR BODY WILL PRODUCE CORTISOL. A STRESS HORMONE. HAVING A STRESS HORMONE AS A DOMINANT THING IS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR NATURAL HEALTH.

Don't spoil the fun, glycogen depleted ketofags are fun.

>we developed lactose tolerance.
I didn't ;_;

nice trips

these dumb keto fags also dont know of CYCLICAL KETO DIET THAT TAKES INTO ACCOUNT THE FACT THAT WE HAVE GLYCOGEN RESERVES

ITS ABOUT CARB LOADING

FUKNG RETARDS

I just realized, the only people i know of who ate pretty much exclsuively meat, were eskimos, and they ate tons of cold fish didnt they?

So you probably definitely dont want to be eating beef constantly, since its really inflammatory especially compared to fish high in omega 3, right?

tried keto. autistically measuring every veggie or whatever to stay under 20g carbs a day is tedious and silly. pre-agricultural humans didnt lug around a 5kg scale and a myfitnesspal app.

read the article 'eat like a predator, not like prey' by j stanton, bretty gud desu. carbs are not bad. fat is not bad. both can be used to fuel the body. when carbs are used as the body's primary fuel source is where things get fucked up, especially highly processed carbs from flour- and sugar-based foods.

desu eat eggs for breakfast, skip lunch, eat something involving red meat and veggies for dinner. avoid bread and pasta, reserve sugar for delicacies. realise the lipid hypothesis was a sham and fat does not make you fat. you get fat when your body loses its metabolic flexibility from running on carbs all the time. when the body isnt accustomed to burning fat, it goes to your ass/gut/chin/wherever.

and fuck vegans senpai, that shit is an ethical virtue signalling philosophy, it isnt nutrition