Americans are fucking disgusting

Yea, i fucking said it. You burgers are the worst. Here's why, go ahead and refute these statements SOMEHOW.

>Ultra good goys that created the federal reserve, without heeding the warning of their own BASED founding fathers
>Ultra good goys that sold their country to the jews, giving away a ton of their freedom and letting traitors take over their government
>Backed the UK against hitler in ww2, destroying the only chance of a non degenerate future in exchange for jewbucks
>Constantly sucks israel's cock

Go ahead, justify these to me burgers. You fucking faggots were once amazing and inspirational, now you're a shadow of your former self, sucking jew cock and killing any enemies that oppose jewish hegemony.

Not american hegemony, jewish hegemony. Don't delude yourself.

HARDMODE: Refute these statements without logical fallacies or personal attacks.

try harder

pants BTFO

So no response? No rebuttle for the fact your jew cock sucking country is the reason the west is declining?

It's because of YOU that we're in this mess, hitler warned us about the horrible future and your country chose to grind him into the dirt for jew shekels.

Pathetic and dishonorable.

try harder

I can't argue with any of this.

At least we're trying to fight back though with Trump. What are you guys doing besides sucking abbo dick?

try harder

>t. butt hurt globalist

Oh fuck off you stupid cunt.

I'm the globalist?

Again, refute these arguments without personal attacks. You can't.

Americans destroyed the only chance at an anti-degenerate future, they created the federal reserve and on a regular basis protect jews from their crimes.

fuck you and Palestine, globalist :)

so an aussie starts a thread to trigger Americans. American refuses to be baited,. Aussies start arguing with each other in an American bait shitpost. Lol, you guys are living up to that stereotype. Cant help it can you?

Can't refute it, it's all true.

Most American """""""men"""""""""""" cut their sons dick off because Dr Shekelstein told them too

FPBP

Kangaroo Jack BTFO

Because Cred Forums goes between two narratives all the time and can't decide which one to pick
>USA contributed nothing to WWII, it was all Russia because the USA enteredlae
>USA is responsible for the destruction of Western Society through its actions in world war 3

Why stop there, why not go to the abolishment of slavery,the French Revolution and the creation of the Declaration of the Rights of Man and the Citizen, the creation of Magna Carta? It's just an arbitrary choice of history that targets the USA, as due to the state of the Left the only bad people in the world are Anglos, Nazis and Americans.

They know, they just don't care.

I'm just here to trigger the sand nigger lovers

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

says the Brit who also eats kike shit? nice try

well no one asked me, our anybody about doing any of this stuff.

Plz no bully desu. What have we ever.done.to you

True, we're as bad.

Just fuck our countries up senpai

Australia sucks. Fight me irl

You dumb fucking nigger. You are a good goy.

If americans had stayed isolationist, there would be no fucking globalism.

There also would not be a mudshit problem since under hitler, american jew propaganda would not be pushing every single nation to import niggers and muslims.

Fuck you, you traitor to the white race.
There is absolutely no benefit to not siding with the nazis.

Nah i get that it's your government doing this shit without your consent, but they are the traitors the founding fathers warned of.

It's not "coming", it's already fucking there.

There's not enough stars on that flag. If you're gonna shit post then do it right.

It's all about attention to detail.

I love how everybody lumps a whole country, religion, race together like we had anything to do with any of this stuff.

Why do you Aussies hate Americans so much? I plan on going to Australia soon for vacation and my cousin who lived there said they hate Americans meanwhile everyone else I talk to says they love American military. Should I lie and say I'm Canadian? I'm just looking to have fun while I'm there

it seems like you've been btfo by your own nonsensical rant

The wicked Israelis won't be able to suck the blood out of baby penises soon enough.

sure thing MoHAMmed

Isn't Cred Forums fun?

They're just eternally jelly they didn't become the prodigal Anglo son.

FINE! I'LL FUCKING ADMIT IT! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY WE HATE MY GREATEST ALLY! What are the jews doing with the money anyway? Trying to make more money? That is harmless, that is all they want in the end.

fuck hitler

yeah I totally discovered america. And instituted slavery.

>rebuttle

>Ultra good goys that created the federal reserve, without heeding the warning of their own BASED founding fathers
8/9 of the first US presidents were British Subjects. They were all literally English. You can't expect actual Americans to maintain such high standards.

only a pud sucking cock sucker would commit to sucking so many penis flavored dicks in such a fellatious fashion as you smegmatically suggest as per your peculiar schlong gargling idiom

>Mfw you can't formulate a cogent rebuttal without spewing crude ad hominem attacks and invoking oral sex
>find it so painfully typical of your ilk
>you fucking homophobe

Tumblr gif
I think you're a kike

>tumblr

I'm mostly English on my mom's side, related to William the Conquerors uncle or something supposedly.

This

We're the most successful kid Britain's ever produced.

Nah, you're pretty much spot on m8.

The only thing I'll say is that we as a people have no real power to change anything or make any kind of decisions in this country. We're given the illusion of freedom and the illusion of democracy, but it's all a sham designed to keep us in line. We basically live in an open prison.

To vote in the federal reserve, they had to convene a secret meeting of Congress, on Christmas Day, and they only told the congressmen who had promised to vote yes that there was a meeting. It was treason, it happened over 100 years ago, and I'm not responsible for it. Also, I'm descended from people who didn't get kicked out of England for being too much of a criminal, so why don't you go wear a dead emu and sneak up on a kangaroo.

((()))
You're a jew

>reddit to the rescue

actually, I'm Puerto Rican. And, eh, never heard of that

>meeting on Christmas day

So it was only Jews in the room? Figures.

ayyyy brandon lee
your alright burger

is that a dude?

I don't know. All I know is that you got to try harder. I'm already alseep

You need to try harder at changing the filenames of your tumblr gifs

get the fuck out of here faggot

I'm sure you've a great family then. God speed.

hussies triggered in a carefully crafted American bait sharpest. Lol

I can't. I am in complete awe that we have continued to let these things happen. We are becoming cowards. I refuse. I will step past those and hold the line. There is too much at stake. I have nothing else to live for but the dreams that build a nation.

Well yeah they figured out that spending money you don't have to build shit and do shit with is easier then to save money.
Yeah some people might lose money in the process but the country keeps on going and growing

>Ultra good goys that sold their country to the jews, giving away a ton of their freedom and letting traitors take over their government

They didn't sell their country to the jews they jews tried to manipulate it's economy but failed, jews controled the media and maybe still do

The jews may just fuck up your economy and start a revolution , but they aren't really that creative when it comes to enslavement , genocide and world domination.

Im worryed more about people like the Clintons

>Backed the UK against hitler in ww2, destroying the only chance of a non degenerate future in exchange for jewbucks

There were plently of oportunities of US to become NAZI it was the Jewish media that fucked it up. I wouldn't blame them nazi or nazi if I go around saying kill all austrialians i'm not going to win any support from China will I?

There were plently of people supporting nazis and maybe they still do but it's that social pressure that fuck veything it.

>Constantly sucks israel's cock

USA is smart , Isreal best ally you know why?
So that the jew have their own land so they'll stop fucking up shit.
That goy Moses , you know him? yeah he tryed to convice them about their "holy land" 3000 years ago , if the jews stayed in their own land fighting for it , there wouldn't have been going around fucking up shit for everybody.

I'd rather have a Isreal where the jews feels safe and sleep gud, then having them around the world fucking up shit.

If some arab fucker has to suffer , so be it. Life is not fair and it's not like the middle east was great or had a strong economy. They still behave like in 600 even to this day.

Ask yourself if any nation in history was ever truly good. We all know that's bullshit, because of Human nature. The best nations were pragmatic at best, failed states at worst. We at least fortunate to have our freedom to make these shit posts. I'd take pragmatism, flawed and corrupt as it is, over a failed state any day of the week. And so would the rest of you given the choice. Don't act as if you wouldn't.