>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump Rally in Ft Myers & Pence Q&A Mason City IA FL 9/19/16
youtu.be/ajZ5CfEpPzI
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump rally in Colorado Springs CO 9/17/16
youtu.be/H-qsQrSkKm0
>Pence Rally in the Villages FL 9/17/16
youtu.be/fKm-85D1tO4
>Trump speaks at Rememberance Project 9/17/16
youtu.be/xmmvgZtY4b8
>Trump Rally in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/jcbBCCecEtI
>Trump Haitian Townhall in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/x5IS6Ya005E
>Trump parade in the Villages FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/VThmo08CAWg
>Trump Speaks in Washington DC 9/16/16
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Media Buzz 9/18/16
youtu.be/aP9jlf5mMYE
>Trump on Mornings with Maria 9/16/16
youtu.be/ELPozB7mM_E
>Don Jr on GMA 9/16/16
youtu.be/q_42WERMMbk
>Trump on Fallon 9/15/16
archive.org/details/TheTonightShow
>Watters World Trump Rally Edition
youtu.be/HIJcadPdvyI
>Trump on Dr Oz (audio) 9/15/16
youtu.be/RocWRZoqbss

INSPIRATION
>Trump - Les Deplorables
youtu.be/TEiTKloMgBg
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
vid.me/wDfP
youtube.com/watch?v=maL6-l3DdHk
nymag.com/selectall/2016/09/how-internet-trolls-won-the-2016-presidential-election.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5V98E3e9eA
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton-5596.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8cKwEmY-uYI
liveleak.com/view?i=98e_1409583391
youtube.com/results?search_query=judge janine free speech
youtube.com/watch?v=jxYP_HImgu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NEW LES DEPLORABLES ANTHEM
>HIGH ENERGY
HIGH ENERGY
>HIGH ENERGY
ww.youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

VidMe Backup:
vid.me/wDfP

Watch and spread to normies lads

Trump's a scumbag and a rapist

HEY ARE YOU GONNA EAT THE REST OF THOSE FRIES?

Are we the most acid tested electorate in history?

I don't mean just being called racists and nazis and all that. We literally got beat in the streets. I'm in CA and let me tell you, Scott Adams isn't kidding about the personal safety stuff.

We got abused by the right, the left, the rich, the academics, the pundits, the economists, the underground paramilitary groups, blacks, Hispanics, Jews, whites, women, men, everything in between.

We had to suffer being called uneducated, ignorant, all the isms, dangerous, poor, dinosaurs, wrong side of history, etc.

We had to endure as Trump battled the establishment on both sides, made gaffes as he figured out how to operate, constantly being told "IT'S OGRE!" with the commentary and polls.

And now, we're finally seeing the end of the tunnel, and the light beckons. It was hard. It was vicious. It was miserable. It was unlike anything that has ever happened or will ever happen again. It was every terrible feeling about society and ourselves wrapped into a single political campaign.

It was worth it. Because we made it through alive. Because we proved everyone wrong and even surprised ourselves with how right our instincts were. Because now that the obstacles are falling away, our opportunities are becoming truly incredible. We're going to win. We're going to succeed.

We're going to Make America Great Again!

TRIPS WITNESSED
LISTEN AND BE INSPIRED!

>PROFILING IS RACIST. ITS A DOGWHISTLE. THIS IS HOW THE PARTY OF LINCOLN AND REAGAN DIES. PEOPLE ARENT SKITTLES

taking bets on how cucked morningjew is today

>Trump's world

COULD I GET AN EXTRA SIDE OF RANCH WITH THAT

*Bill's

Cats4kek
All your awoos are voting for trump but he is winning the cat vote as well not all cats are voting Hillary
Some are red pilled

DONALD IS PERFECTLY HEALTHY TRUST ME GOYS IM A (((DOCTOR)))

when is hillary gonna release her medical records like trump did?
this is something he would bring up at the debate right?

I'll never understand why people kept watching that shot past the primaries. Anyone with half a brain would have known they'd shill for hill the second she locked the nomination.

>2015+1
>body shaming

I'm bout to sleep. what's some good stuff that should happen today?

> tfw future generations will think that the "trump card" expression was created after donald trumps incredible campaign

Feels good man

>"TAKE ME IN, OH TENDER VOTERS, TAKE ME IN I'LL PAY YOUR BILLS
>TAKE ME IN, OH TENDER VOTERS”, SAID HILLARY TO THE SHILLS

>THEY PHONE-BANKED FOR HER ON AND ON, THEN VOTED IN THEIR PACK
>BUT INSTEAD OF SEEING WAGES RISE, THEY GOT A CROOKED HACK

>“WE HELPED YOU”, CRIED THE SHILLS, “AND YOU'VE BETRAYED US, HEAVENS WHY?
>YOU KNEW OUR JOBS ARE LEAVING, AND NOW WE'RE GOING TO DIE”

>“OH SHUT UP YOU STUPID SHILLS!” SNAPPED HILLARY WITH A GRIN,
>“YOU KNEW DAMN WELL I WAS A HACK BEFORE YOU PUT ME IN!"

THANKS DOCTOR SCHLEPENSTEIN I DON'T NEED EXERCISE BECAUSE ITS A CHINESE CONSPIRACY

Muslims being Muslims
Blacks being blacks
Cucks being cucks
Everyday is something

Kek holy shit

is this supposed to be trolling?

guy's got a nice ass

Reminds me of when I thought the term was "pre-Madonna".

he must work out

WHY IS THIS NOT IN THE OP?

TRUMP CAMPAIGN MANAGER/MILF BLOWS THE FUCK OUT BILL MAHER-GOLDBERGOWITZTEIN

Meant to give him a (you) but you can share

I'LL TAKE YOU TO BURGER KING AFTER THE MATCH IVANKA

DAD I'M 24 YOU DON'T NEED TO TAKE ME TO BURGER KING

YEAH BUT I WANT SOME CHICKEN FRIES

Nigger Muslim raided above Fried Chicken Joint in NYC.

You cannot make this shit up.

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

So the next time you think about letting refugees drown in the ocean or leave them outside of your fences, blame yourself and let us live together in harmony.

This is a Christian board, we love all our brothers and sisters. Please keep your bigotry to yourself. Insallah

Why are you anons saying it's a guy?
I legit thought it was a qt grill

Not just any fried chicken. First American Fried Chicken.

America First.

Reddit is gloating that Bush is voting for Shillary...

CATS FOR TRUMP 2016!

How many different memes converged to manifest this outcome?

K... Keep me posted.

>Nigger Muslim

Look at the hands, dead giveaway

HILL SHIILS ON SUICIDE WATCH

DAVID BROCK'S HIV TRANSITIONING TO FULLY BLOWN AIDS

And?

liberals love neocons now

>I legit thought it was a qt grill
Ssshhhhhhhh.....

Does it matter?

We sometimes /polgbt/. Or /d/pol/.

Its not like the Muslims have a history of being violent zealots bent on conquest.

Oh wait...

What's going on /trumpgen/? Just rounding out the last two hours here in oreperatuon for what's expected to be a crazy day in the world of politics now that we're under 50 days away from the general.

Anyways, how ya'll doing?

No, it was our corrupt leaders. If "we" knew, "we" never would have allowed them to do the things you list. We're the people that resisted them hurting your people, so your war against us is your war against your best ally.

topkek

Isn't that a good thing? People hate the Bush family

Sure thing goatfucker.

Maybe if you stopped blaming others for your failures you could lift your fellow shitskins out of their savage ways and join the rest of the civilized world. Dues Vult! Repent! Accept Jesus Christ and you will be saved!

Fine. You? Does Dyrell wear that hat on the floor? Or does he simply don it for his 15-minute breaks?

I was better before I saw your pic where NOONE is studying or on a laptop during their break bettering their lives. Crazy leftists stole the American dream from those zombies.

I was thinking about having some Skittles, but they contain High Fructose Corn Syrup.

I can't take that risk.

Meow.

>Skittles
>Arizona Tea
What did he mean by this?

Democrats are the neocon party now.
I thought everyone was already aware that the election is not between left and right, but between Globalists and Isolationists?

There's no way he doesn't have a boner for Trump, irrespective of policy.

Trump is probably the only modern composer and performer in the persuasion realm. Put Scott or Cialdini on a rally stage and for all the theory, they couldn't whip 10000 into a frenzy. Scott pretty much says his periscopes are a way to practice public appearances. He must have envy for Trump on a personal level.

>$20s
lel

Remember, CTR, you're supposed to like Jews.

Maher is such a snarky piece of shit

Diabetes.

Jesus. They just don't get it and it's why they are losing...

Sup bitches? Been busy. You might've already seen this but it was just new to me.
nymag.com/selectall/2016/09/how-internet-trolls-won-the-2016-presidential-election.html

Kekworthy article.

The absolute madman

Afaik, he keeps it on all shift, but I don't pay much attention
We only have 15 minutes and community college in the area is $20k for two years, so theres no point in studying. I'm sure the niggers and kebabs can get a free ride.

Stick with econo-flakes

Scratch that, apparently reddit loves them now

Read his book. He talks about a throat condition he suffered from that prevented him from speaking effectively for years.

Can't have Arizona Tea either, because that has HFCS.

The human urine was debunked.

I see the old left-right paradigm invoked across the web. Indeed, they don't understand the neocon cons who ran both parties are finished, along with their MSM.

The guy went to fucking Tufts. Of course, he's a doctor. Also, (You) are using the parentheses wrong

I think people see Bush 1 as (rightly or wrongly) the "good" neocon. Obviously with all the obstacles Trump has already cleared, this is meaningless, it's just cognitive dissonance on the part of leftists still hoping for something to stump the Trump.

And come on Bush would be the biggest cuck ever to endorse Trump after he raped Jeb right in front of him. The debate his father attended was one of the most acidic...

Man, you gotta have a clean record to go into politics. Or the money to hide it. Can any of you guys think of something in your past that you REALLY don't want brought to the light, where a bazillion people will know about it?

Trump has either got balls of steel or a truly clean record. Or (more likely) both.

I quite liked Bush. He was a good speaker, and I feel he took a lot of the blame for what the people behind the scenes did.

I dunno. I've been out to the park every day with my MAGA hat on and I live in Houston and nobody has given me shit for it. On the other hand I get compliments about it all the time. I never understood the fear of wearing Trump clothes. Then again I used to wear ICP shirts and didn't give a fuck back then either.

If I ran I'd be afraid of my exhentai history being leaked

>leftists actually hailing the Bushes
>I can remember when every person under 30 seemed to hate them
My how things have changed.

>iraq war's father, gulf war, is voting for our candidate

Kellyanne has worked for the Dems. She knows their shit very well indeed.

Not sure about Texas or Houston in general, but I've had spics get uppity and confrontational with me in CA.

I think this is a troll attempt, but Reagan would have a better record if not for the behind the scenes dealings of Mr. SkullAndBones spreading drugs and arms around the globe.

I have a Preferred411 account, but prostitution will become legal someday.

I think I could still run for office.

Hmm, that's unfortunate but the logic is still valid. Give him a voice like Elvis and it still wouldn't be enough.

Maybe it's like musical talent in a way. Some just got it, some work bitterly all their lives and can't sing happy birthday...

>Arizona Tea
>"tea"
REEEEEEE

CONDITIONING STATUS: BROKEN

>Shillary desperately trying to pander to millennials
>she's having to waste time and resources vacuuming up votes that she should've had in the bag

WEW

fuck I still like GW. not as a prez, but as a person

The Bushes are weak, which attracts Leftists.

>implying it isn't tea
>implying "Azn tea a best" isn't just a meme

>It's an English teacher or military fag roleplays a nip episode

50 days left
mail in ballots about to go out

HOly shit, can Trump actuall make GibMeDats into DontGibMeDats?

Ability: Tap Trump to turn one opponent GibMeDat into a DontGibMeDat. Untap if there are no counters on this card. Place any counter on any card.

Could he really win the urban vote in places in New England?

Maybe even New York?

No troll attempt. I genuinely liked Bush's character.

As one user put it the other week - "Bush was the kind of man you would want to have a drink with down at the bar, even if you were a recovering alcoholic."

THIS is tea. That sugar filled crap is not tea. Educate yourself, stop fattening yourselves up on that garbage.

>Jews and Globalists want to genocide this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5V98E3e9eA

That said, Hofer is polling so well that (((Antifa))) decided to GTA the building where the postal vote forms are produced

No, no, and no. 20-25% is absolute best case scenario, unfortunately. That keeps them the least republican demographic.

Forget New York. Unless Shillary bombs a Christian orphanage wearing the hajib on live TV, the deep blue states aren't moving this election.

>I genuinely liked Bush's character.
You're not alone, Kiwi.

Bush 1 was charismatic. Still is, to some extent.

Indeed. It's why they lauded McCain until the '08 GE. They REALLY like weak puppets like R-Money.
They are attracted to that which they can exploit, of course.

Nigger, that's spinach and Gatorade.

Nice picture, genuine chuckles.

No that's water flavored with A FUCKING LEAF
Americans drink coffee

All states are in play.

All races are in play.

All of the West is in play.

You guys are no fun, but realistic.

I have a bag of skittles here, but I don't know if it's smart to eat it.

I heard skittles tried this new marketing trick where three of the skittles are poisonous.

Fuck off, jews are cunts.

So has there been an increase in Skittle sales?

Its kind of sad

You won't confess to your probably non existent grand kids that you were anti Trump but if you actually breed I bet in 20 years you pretend you were on board the whole time.

Reminder that if by some miracle Trump wins OH, FL, IA and NV, he has no change of taking WI, MI, VA or PA and therefore it is imposible for him to win. Trumptards WILL call me a shill for pointing out these irrefutable facts.

>Americans drink coffee
Moslems drink coffee. Going all in on the globalism I see

As long as you don't put them in a clean bowl you are fine keep eating them from the bag

;_;

Divide by color, offer one of each color to people around you and wait.

He doesn't necessarily need all of those states you listed when he could take NV and NH to fill the gap.

Its a trick.

All the skittles are poisoned. But only the ones you eat will kill you.

afaik he suffered from focal dystonia. it started in his right arm/hand and spread to his neck.

this is a severe and little-known neurological disorder. there are no effective treatments or cures.

the fact that he still works (drawing dilbert) despite having this debilitating condition makes me inclined to believe what he says.

Japs have sex with women.

Going all in on the normie I see.

Hofer will win

Antifa will feel the blade

Faggot detected.
There's nothing more American than a cuppa Joe in the morning, a burger for lunch, and a steak for dinner.

Dunno, I never trusted him.
He spoke often of the "NWO" back when CNN was selling the Persian Gulf invasion. The tricky ones I trust the least. There were things I liked about Tricky Dick but he still had his problems.

that's great news! i was beginning to think that they 'lost' mine

He can't take NH either

>irrefutable facts
>about an event that hasn't happened

Cucking the smallest ethniticy on earth is not a laughing matter

Extinction is just a generation away jew

Gooks eat fucking squid and raw horse. Slanty-eyed-yellow-zipperheaded cunt.

Yes yes, drink the coffee jew, good goy.. it's not a moslem drink, no no.. drink it down

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton-5596.html

The latest poll places it at one percent difference. It is more than likely.

What the fuck did Bernie actually achieve at the end of the day?

As time goes on I'm believing more and more the theory that he was controlled opposition.

He'll never be nominated as the republican candidate either.
His whole campaign is a sad joke.

I got a blowjob from a twelve year old girl once, but I don't think she's told anyone.

He got himself a third holiday home

>ctr thinks Cred Forums cares if trump is fat
>only uses pics from years ago
>all this non argumentation

Did (((someone))) Jew you out of some money son? You got triggered hard.

Bill?

30 bings till Morning Jude boys

You are correct, sir. They needed someone to make her look stable and strong. He's been repaid.

I know you're shitposting, but newfags sadly abound.

He's ahead in FL, OH, NV, WI, CO, NM, and tied in PA, CT, OR, and is within the MoE in MI, NH, VA, and ME

Get fucked commie

Story? Pic not related

Top Kek

He was just a cuck that pandered to cucks.

>WILL YOU DISAVOW SKITTLES DONALD

When have the Bush family ever been known for making good choices?

$5 million, tax free

Oh god MJ, the skittles. The skittlening

He got donations for the DNC.

Yes, yes....Bitch about skittles while the country is still reeling from a terrorist attack that could have been much worse had the SIX explosive devices he planted not malfunctioned.

Guarantee Trump will pop right back up in USC tomorrow once the confirmation of it being a muslim terrorist registers.

He is a jew.
Of course he can be brought.

Moslim hier, met een boodschap voor islamofobische mensen zoals jullie.

Het Westen heeft deze puinhoop gecreëerd.
Het was u die het land verdeelde.
Het was u die marionetten poppen in de regeringen heeft gezet.
Het was u die oliebronnen op islamitische heilig land heeft gebouwd.
Het was u die het de Joden mogelijk maakten de Palestijnen uit te roeien en tot slaaf te maken.
Het was u die geopolitieke spelletjes met Irak en Iran speelde tijdens hun oorlog.
Het was u die Saddam chemische wapens gaf.
Het was u die Ayatollah aan de macht liet komen in Iran.
Het was u die de Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden en Al Qaida heeft gecreëerd.
Het was u die de dood van 1 miljoen kinderen op zijn geweten had door middel van de economische sancties tegen Irak.
Het was u die met uw vraatzuchtige olieverbruik, macht gaf aan Saoedi-Arabië en een oogje dicht kneep toen u financiering van Wahhabi extremisme constateerde.
Het was u die de Arabische wereld zo misbruikte dat ze het noodzakelijk vonden om uw grond aan te vallen op 11 september 2001.
Het was u die een eindeloos bloedbad begon in heel Afghanistan vanwege de vergelding van een kleine groep die er woonden.
Het was u die Irak zonder aanleiding binnenviel, de infrastructuur vernietigde, het volk heeft afgeslacht, en het in puin achterliet.
Het was u die heimelijk burgeroorlogen heeft gesticht in Libië en Syrië, omdat het uw geopolitieke belangen schikte, om vervolgens bloedbaden te doen laten stagneren toen uw doelen waren mislukt.
Het was u die niet alleen het bestaan van ISIS veroorzaakte, maar ze liet groeien als een tumor.
Het was u die het leven van miljoenen Arabieren vernietigde en hen dwong om hun vaderland te verlaten.
U bent de oorzaak van dit alles. Toch gaat u uw gang en geeft u ons de schuld voor al deze tragische incidenten. Ik laat mij niet gemakkelijk provoceren, maar dingen zoals deze maken mij echt boos.

Do they not realize that everyone hates Bush? Even them? It's pretty much an open secret at this point that the Bush family is a criminal operation.

The sad thing is I work with two guys like this, and they were true believers.

Don't cheer just yet. I don't believe I'm going to say this but... VOTE! My electoral-fraud senses are tingling. It ain't over until the bitch is in prison.

>once

it's not bill

No doubt of that. The (((winner))) VdB, made "fuck Austria and Austrians" an integral part of his platform on Day 1.

Even Reuters has Hofer leading 2-5% (including postal vote projections.)

As goes Austria, so goes the V4.

As goes the V4, so goes Slovenia and Croatia.

If based Geert can pull off a victory in 2017 and Frauke/Bjorn can keep wrecking the shit out of Merkel's party, we're going to see 1900-tier Western European borders real quick.

Absolutely savage.

Oh I'm not Jewish, I'm Asian, we're going to steamroll you in 50 years. I just like attractive white women, many of whom happen to be Jewish.

His objective was to rally the millenial enthusiasm and wrangle it for Hillary. Instead he ended up galvanizing them against Hillary so hard that when he lost, they weren't having that shit.

200 million dollars from the poorest

I mean the people who should check their privilege and vote socialism because they are white and soo sooo soooooo privileged

What's with toothpaste trying to be spicy lately?

This is the only peace that you will find here.

It's a shill just ignore him

Pic Related
I love jesus, he was the best judean. But the ashkenazi are cancerous

Ya know, I finally saw a Muzzie sort of condemn this attack recently. Not because they disapprove of the metho, mind you, but because of timing. Their concern was only that this would help Trump.

didn't you know your native language is now haram, repent to your local mosque for more information

That a neat gif.

>Jewish
>White

>Oh I'm not Jewish, I'm Asian, we're going to steamroll you in 50 years.

At least you didn't say 20years

Your always 20 years out from being developed and going to steamroll us

Have you ever won a battle against white people

honestly

SPEAK AMERICAN YA DAMN IMMIGRANT.

>CTR desperately clinging to this distribution graph for
>6? months now

Reminder Trumps got this in the bag

Has shitposting gone abstract or is Klaas just looking for some attention?

lol

>a 'moderate' muslim

Kek double 35's and spicy meme is somehow still in this

well nippons beat the Ruskies, but then again so did we

We're really lucky that terrorists are dumb as rocks. Most of the bombs didn't work because he fucked up the wiring on the receivers. What really bothers me is one of these days a terrorist is gonna get creative and use a drone to drop a firebomb on an apartment building or some shit like that.

kek

Who are they voting for now?

How many of them learned anything?

Use your imagination. :)

>Implying they don't exist

;_;

A liberal acquaintance of mine was chortling today about George Bush voting for Hillary. This is someone I've known for a long time. Her hatred of the Bush family, including of course "Shrub," is nothing short of epic.

So I looked at her and quietly said, "by your own standards and opinions, as you've detailed them to me for many years now, anyone the Bushes like is someone you should run like hell from. And anyone the Bushes hate and fear is someone you should be embracing and supporting. Think about it."

You should've seen her face fall. I wish I had it on video so I could enjoy it all over again.

Hoepel op met deze bagger kopieermacaroni.

This bait is getting very fucking stale and it is utter trash quality anyway. Like your ideology.

I'm a horsefucker and I browse Cred Forums. If my facebook records were leaked and my ironic racist bants with friends were plastered all over the news that might sink me but I think all in all I have a better chance than most.

Was she... Persuaded?

They've settled for Clinton, because she's not a facist/racist/homophobe/islamaphobe/blah, blah, blah...
It's funny though, you can see there's zero enthusiasm.

>Cole D. Berner

Well, let's not give them any ideas. Hopefully they stick with trying to figure out clocks.

Moderate Muslims are Muslims removed from the middle East. Proof that environment dictates a person and not their nature. Racists btfo

>Fat
>Lazy
>Say racist stuff
>catfished a guy for a year just because I could
Could be worse I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=8cKwEmY-uYI

>JudF

These pictures would be cute if there weren't a gross old Hillary over all of them.

Yeah I hope they dont ruin drones for everyone else. Drones are fun as fuck

The FAA is already trying to impose absurd restrictions

They are white

Imagine being ashkenazi jewish

You convince yourself with a book of fairy tales that you are Semitic. You have your little insular group in europe that acquires massive amounts of wealth

but because of you little stories you use your wealth to form a country in a fucking dessert hell whole.

You make all these moves that isolate and make you hated in Europe but that's fine because you're not really european.

years of hate for Europe and establishing a home in the desert cause a book told you to. The genetic code is mapped and you find out you're a fucking slav.

Your spread out, your women have a 50% interracial child rate, half your population is surrounded by niggers who hate you. Europe hates you and your not semites at all your czechoslovakian

Yeah, no.

You would be cute, if you didn't use a Nip proxy.

:3

oh shit thanks for this m8. can't stand kike master

Kebabs btfo

kek

#NOTALLSKITTLES

you know I think jeb might still be a bit upset about the primaries

Who the fuck knows. He started with anti-immigration agenda, seemingly trying to become the Trump of the Democrats but then flip-flopped and flip-flopped even more, and fucked up debates and...

I think he legit believed in things he says, but he believes in lots of naive things. Including "Trump is big meanie vote for Hillary".

>Trump says mean things
Dilbert man explained this already, apparently its just New York dialect

Islam = Submission... literally. Look it up.
It is an ideology, not a race.

liveleak.com/view?i=98e_1409583391

>Moderate Muslims are Muslims removed from the middle East.
Most terrorist attacks in the West in the past year were committed by 2nd generation Muslims so your theory is shit.

>Moderate Muslims are Muslims removed from the middle East.

Sure thing Ed

kek. they are actually discussing whether 3 out of a bowl of skittles is accurate on cnn

Anyone have a video of Jude Jeanine talking about free speech and the left trying to silence it?

>tfw Prussian muh heritage
>tfw hate weebs
>tfw Asian grills with Bunda are my fetish

Hawaii will vote for Stein, you read it here first.

youtube.com/results?search_query=judge janine free speech

#notallAmericans, read the Constitution, those weren't real Americans, etc.
>phobic
getting tired of this too, I killed fiddy men in the Ghan you know

have you met a hawaiian?

Muslims are judged by the teachings of their prophet and their book, not by how the majority act. If you knew a single think about Islam you would know it's simply a murderous religion.

Thanks

finally liberals are praising conservatives, it's what they've always wanted

We've taken over your manufacturing, real estate markets, colleges, and even fucking Hollywood. We're the new Jews, only you can't shoah us. We have gorillians and gorillians for your ovens to choke on and it would change nothing. We print our own money at will and make all your shit. Steve Jobs would've been some stoner under a bridge without us. We're smarter, richer, more deadly than any foe you've ever met. We actually WUZ Kings and Emperors and conquerors. As the demented portion of your women flock to black cock and terminate their bloodlines, so will we attract the best of the litter with our intellect and high paying degrees. The Asian White mixture will be approved as racemixing done correctly, if it isn't already, and mixed Asians will takeover the porn industry, propagating yellow fever and accelerating the death of the white race. However, we are merciful. We will preserve a segment of your population to continue breeding pure aryan waifus to integrate into our stock. Subjugation under us will become the norm, and verily the benefits of it will destroy any sense of rebellious and independence in the Western world.

... Or, you could recognize that we're the only ones on earth who actually respect and venerate your European culture and ideals, and just all get along. Your choice.

OH SHIT NEW POLL!

You forgot to mention that you suck at the only thing that matters - war.

You died

Your women have a 50% interracial birth rate...Youre a fucking poltergeist moving chairs.

Die with some fucking grace

She'd probably never vote for Trump, but she was definitely crushed and has been mopey for days. Several of my conservative coworkers have had a laugh with me about it. It's almost as fun as when I shamed her for bodyshaming Trump (she is a landwhale, of course!) with those vulgar statues of him.

I'm glad I took the wind out of her sails. I'm surprised she hasn't made an ER visit for the frightful head pain undoubtedly caused by actually using her tiny brain for a change.

Fucking liberals, man. If they at least had a thoughtful argument, but they don't.

And we will be the ones to genocide you into oblivion.

>If you don't integrate, we annihilate

This image depicts one very serious notion that keeps me from having children of my own.

At a glance you see feminine figure and your like, oh yea! then you take a second look and you're like, NOPE, not a pedophile. Then you take a third look and your like, its not just me... then you take a forth look and, yup pedophile.

but on a serious note, raising daughters has got to be the most difficult thing to do.

besides posting as something other than anonymous.

yeah, it was funny as fuck seeing the bernouts get thrown out of the convention and replaced with white noise machines.

all my bernie fan friends just sheepishly decided to give up on their revolution and tow the party line.

trump is the real political revolution.

Pretty sure the poo in loos will ruin it somehow for you. That is what asians do best to each other.

No, they've always loved neocons, they were just good at gaming the masses. Now us old John Birch types... well, they've always smeared and hated us.
Deceivers, all of them
youtube.com/watch?v=jxYP_HImgu4

Nah user it's actually easier in real world than it seems in general.

Having hot daughter is like having hot cousin. Well sure she's hot but the thought of putting your dick in her grosses you out.

DISAVOW

Ainsley

>the thought of putting your dick in her grosses you out.
You're gonna make a shitty father

I take every opportunity to lament the "loss of a true believer and true challenge for Trump" every chance I get.
The looks on their faces is so worth the rest of what I have to put up with from them.

ha well i get that part, but what I was getting at is other guys will want to put their dick inside her, and that'd be like hell trying to figure out for me.

So many questions, so little time. Just don't have kids and fap to lesbian porn.

Done.

The western world got its nuts snipped in Korea and Vietnam. You had to punch a pushover Saddam twice just to prove to yourselves that the guns still fired. We literally wrote the Art of War.

We'll be fine.

new (((poll))) Hillary improved goys

This entire post is pathetic

you were .04 percent of the human genome

today you are .02%

we've diluted half your genetic material in 50 years.

Isn't Yeb!'s son voting Trump?

Any Muslim going to fucking Pakistan and coming back to the US should be on a terror watch list.

>Father had no idea his son was gonna commit terrorism
>Not sure what's going on
Sounds believable. There's no fucking way his father didn't know. Muslim families are extremely tight knit and they don't hide shit from their fathers especially.

Learn English.

What is this garbage math? Common Core?

JEB WILL RETURN AND HE WILL BRING CALI WITH HIM

Bomber was a retard who didn't use gloves when making the bombs, they used a print to track him down. I'll say again, THANK GOD terrorists are fucking retards.

Who /SW00SH/ here?

>Any Muslim coming back to the US should be on a terror watch list

lmao

>We literally wrote the Art of War.
And didn't do jackshit since.

>be EA
>build a wall to protect from northern nomads
>get invaded and fucked up anyway

>be EA
>try to destroy American fleet
>get wrecked with two nukes

>be EA
>REEEEEE OPIUM
>get wrecked

>be EA
>REEEEEE westerners
>get wrecked

>be SEA
>REEEE BRITS PARTS OF MALAYA ARE OURS NOW, BIG BROTHA TOJO HELPED US TO TAKE THEM BACK
>get wrecked

And it continues and will continue forever.

No I'm serious

does a 100% Ashkenazi even exist or are you all elizabeth warren and your 1/16 jew so you're special snowflakes

checking in. this is my last post tho.

>tfw your bank contacts you to double your credit limit
Burgers better not fuck up, I'm ready to move to America when Trump wins

Ashkenazis are basically 75% potato. You can believe me I'm an expert on them.

It's kinda like with Romanians believing they wuz Romans while they're steppeniggers of some sorts(Cumans? I think).

New NBC/Survey Monkey Poll

National
Hillary 50
Drumpf 45

HAHAHA DRUMPF STUMPED

So when are you going to phonebank Hillary supporters and get them to vote Trump by either annoying them with being an obnoxious Hillary cunt or convincing them otherwise?

Hey guys, it's me, Canada!

It's true we can all get a little frustrated at bad economic conditions at times, but releasing our frustration in the form of a Fascist political candidate is just not the right way to solve things.

In fact it's a big no-no.

I'm here to help clarify some more positive ways to deal with our problems. The simple truth is that it all starts with creating a positive frame of mind and keeping a friendly attitude towards others.

If you have any questions about how to get by in this complex modern world of our, just reply and let me know!

Just remember to be happy and have fun and that I'm just here to help!

11O% SW00SH

Every Muslim should be on a deportation list

Isn't this an online poll?

Doocy just had an excellent point. The Fried chicken shop is a perfect cover to buy a shitload of pressure cookers. Doocy just had an excellent point. The Fried chicken shop is a perfect cover to buy a shitload of pressure cookers.

>10 minutes in and they're already triggered

>online polls

fucking kek
mika is about to start crying

>it's not real

Fuck off Trump shill

New RCP Average

National
Trump 88
Hillary -1,546,754

HAHAHA SHILLARY STUMPED

DO YOU WANT US TO BE RUSSIA DONALD?????

Are you shitposting or did you forget your proxy?

Mika sighing in despair

Goddamn, I go away for 36 hours and CTR has descended on this entire board like a horde of locusts.

THIS IS NOT FUNNY

I just want muslims in non muslim countries to be treated like non muslims in muslim countries.

>Judge
>Jury
>Executioner

Just like our based leader right now

I believe you

I've been with many jew whores. I've never seen one with a jewish man

R A N D L E T
A
N
D
L
E
T

on morning joe this morning

who /standwithrand/ here?

>go to the beach
>maybe 1 girl actually looks like this, the rest are landwhales and old people

>stand with rand
sorry, I'm short but not THAT short

NEW

will he talk about meeting with Ivanka? Didn't that happen yesterday?

The Japs are subhuman rats and the rest is meaningless bullshit. We literally brought the US to its knees in Vietnam and birthed the hippies which has totally wrecked your societies with unbridled degeneracy. Every single war since it's hailed as the new Vietnam. Your vets are so overwhelmed with the shame of forfeiting western superiority that they keep killing themselves, when they're not thinking of killing themselves. We wrecked your country to the fucking core, Yuri style. And that was just little Vietnam. You ain't seen nothing yet, bro.

>Skittles had to give an official statement
ahahahahahah

Cnn:

>Trump Jr dehuminizing people by calling them skittles

Liberals on twitter:

>Stop humanizing Trump le evil Hitler!!!!

Why even live anymore? Do they not see how fucking retarded they are?

Our coffee comes from central america you stupid chink.

Sauce?

i used to sneak into the faculty break room at my highschool and eat the teacher's lunches