Trump sinks campaign

The Washington Post blasts Trumps and says Clinton acted like a leader after the terror attacks.

Knew the polls were too good to be true, Trump is finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6D1ng
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thyme

Did they mean that hillary led the attacks?

Thanks for correcting the record

damnit, I keep forgetting my trip.

haha that's a good one lol

after owning the wahington post for months, jeff bezos STILL won't put his name anywhere on the publication

Trips are obsolete you fucking fag

You're right, she did exactly what any other faggot leader would do; bow her head and claim what happened was a tragedy while side stepping the issue while and refusing to address the real issue.

You shouldn't even have a trip, you fucking newfag.

the spin is real.

damn, I haven't filtered your ID yet, fuck off attention whore

>> 15 people at Hillary 3 rallies
,000 people at dozens of Trump rallies

tell me about bezos. I buy alot of shit from amazon. is he one of (((them)))?

>wapo
>shitty opinion

Who can blame him, I wouldn't even let my puppy shit on that rag. Sad!

>2016
>still reading The Washington Compost

Good work! Check your bank account and you should see everything is in order.

>trump: a bomb blew up, it was a muslim

Oh my gaawd how can you say that you weren't there ohhhh mah gawd what a idiot bigot racist women hating hitler like piece of shit

>truth comes out it's actually was a bomb and a fucking muslim

Oh mah gawd it's because of people like trump that these things happen, only men do these things it wasn't because of islam you racist

it's all so goddamn childish.

>Hillary acted like a leader
>she didn't go play golf

you're an idiot

milofags need to go and stay go

well they are not wrong, she skirted the whole situation, didn't lay down a definitive stance and used the terrorist attack for political gain.

Just bread and butter for the usual world leader

Did Trump respond to the attacks? Would the media even be there if he did?

P E R J U R Y P E R J U R Y P E R J U R Y P E R J U R Y P E R J U R Y P E R J U R Y P E R J U R Y P E R J U R Y P E R J U R Y P E R J U R Y P E R J U R Y P E R J U R Y P E R J U R Y P E R J U R Y P E R J U R Y

I think Hillary will have a seizure during the debates.

LibREEEEEEEEEEEal media is literally shaking right now. They can't even.

She didn't look like a leader to us, she looked like another globalist turd denying the core of shitlam as usual.

Yeah...No. Shillary talked about a bombing and then slams Trump for talking about that. The MSM can shill as much as they want but they can't save Hillary's failing campaign.

So now they're not even trying to spin anything, they're just blatantly making shit up?

>Hillary acting like a leader despite not actually being one.
Why are women so entitled?

Better version of my grammatically fucked post. I endorse this post.

Another typical leftist double standard: if you are calm and objective on an issue and they are screaming and raging it's because you are out of touch and don't care, they are passionate and driven.

If on the other hand the side they don't like is going for it and they are quieter, its because they are collected and dignified and the other side is just angry and out of control.

What is this from?

>says Stonetear in title
>refers to him as [unnamed reddit user]
Fucking why?

Do leaders typically get drugged up and speak to the press in a drowsy, lethargic tone when talking to the press about a major incident in a major city?

"To put things in perspective, Bezos' sole contribution to life has been the domination of online retail by building fulfillment centers and getting a headstart in tax-free Internet sales. (Now that several states have forced his company to collect sales taxes, Bezos is pro-sales tax.) Bezos is a great example of someone whose main virtue was being in the right place at the right time. Adjust Bezos' trajectory by ten years this way or that and he'd have been a non-entity--a semi-successful managerialist striving in a much smaller niche."
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8116-as-the-scale-spins/page__st__280#entry293176

I thought all she did was give a sickly press statement on her plane.

RECORD STATUS:

[ ] UNCORRECTED
[x] CORRECTED

What did Clinton do?

>Trump is finished
SAYS THE KUCKINGTON POST LMAO

THE MEDIA'S FEEBLE ATTEMPTS TO STILL CONTROL THE NARRATIVE ARE HILARIOUS

>THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! WE SHAPE REALITY! WE'RE THE MEDIA!
L M A O

ENJOY BREXIT 2.0 YOU KUCKS
THE LIBERAL SUICIDE WATCH ON NOVEMBER 9TH IS GONNA BE HILARIOUS

>Hillary led

Who, and in what sense?

What did she lead them to do?

archive.is/6D1ng
HW for Clinton. No Guac. No Joke

THATS IT
DRUMPF IS FINISHED
>1 post b y this id
sage

That's a really fucking stupid comment.

Go to bed Kees

(((MSM)))

Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica

nigga do you even timezone? I just woke up and have a great day of NEETing ahead of me.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
PLEASE INSTRUCT MR COMBETTA TO DELETE YOUR EMAILS
RIGHT AFTER YOU FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

that slogan she uses is terrible, it sounds really possessive, or she just ripped off that old "i"m with stupid ------>" shit

r u a grill?

Incoming decline in polls. After the debates it's all over for Drumpf