Anti-Semitism on the rise

so why does Cred Forums hate jews? You know the only jews making problems are the zionists right? I hope you know that there are orthodox jews that burn the israelian flag right? No one likes the zionists, only themselves.
So why do you hate them? Look at the specs:
>High IQ
>Good looks
>Good in everything
>Invented everything
>Generally nice and funny people
>white

So why hate them?
Oh and heres another thing. Why do you deny the holocaust? How else did 90% of the jews 'disappear' in my city during WW2. Pure coincidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3by9FoEFB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The zionists are the based ones you dindu. They are a nationalistic movement that removes kebab. Go back to Iraq muhammad.

They keep saying they're white then tell me I should hate myself because I'm white.
They should be gassed.

I like Judeans. Zionists not so much. Also no Talmud. No Kabbalah. Only Torah

Im Arab and i feel the same ways.

Zionists are okay by me, it's the libshit Jews that piss me off

because Cred Forums likes being edge and adopted a bunch of buzzwords that prove they are edge. "kike" "goy" "nigger"

haha look im so radical i said nigger

i miss when this board had actual discussion

Cool. Good to know. God Bless you Sir

Your """"""""""""""""""""""""'based"""""""""""""""""""""""" Zinoist are literally participating in battles in Syria on the side of jihadis
Let that sink in

Reconquista 2.0 when? Remove fedoras, mudslimes, and kikes. Impale all of them.

>hate jews
Their God magicly rewards those who hurt this sect of people. I don't know why the jews still pray to Baal, but probably because of spiritual masohism or something. Anyway, hebrew curses can help create some pretty controllable demons and all you have to do to show them you are on their side is eat some pork and make bad things happen to jews.

No they arent. Source? Or did pervi kanal tell you this Ivan?

Never, you christcucks are too pussified.

We hated kikes even way back in the lolbertarian phrase.
I just miss choose your own flags

>so why does Cred Forums hate jews?
I don't. I generally don't TRUST them, but that applies to Chinks as well.

>it's not us, it's the other group of jews!
>it's not us, it that group of jews!

I don't know about the rest of the folks on here, but I hate Jews with a passion, because they are globalist elitist prices that should've been gassed had the Lolocaust been real

>good looks
>good in everything
>invented everything
>white
Holy fuck, what are you pulling out of your ass? Fuck off.

Zionist Rock!

But don't say they don't take no shit.

Last Gaza war, before they dropped a bomb on a Hamas rocket site shooting at schools, houses and hospitals, they went and first dropped letters, saying, "GTFO", then before they shot back, they sent text messages to everyone, saying, "GTFO"; then, they shot a dud missle, called a 'Door Knocker', written on the side of said dud was, "GTFO the next one is real".

That just some pussy BS

Quads of truth. Nationalistic Israelis might not work in my interests all the time, but our outcomes are tied to one another. Even the orthodox religious types typically mind their business.

What really pisses me off are the secular jews cry antisemitism when they don't get their way. They don't give a fuck about religion and they view israel as a back up country. Somehow they got enough money to be relevant in the eyes of both israel and america, when really they have no business meddling in the affairs of either.

>Talmud and Kabbalah are what's wrong mostly with jews. Most christians won't accept that but its true. The old popes new and understood this. its a new world order and they are winning.
>BTW im not Muslim.

a

b

>high iq
>gets BTFO by Iranians

yeah, no.

>high iq

actually jews have an average IQ of mid 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=U3by9FoEFB8

give palesitne clay schlomo cunt

Daily reminder americans are paying 3billion dollars a year to israel

Seems like a hilarious prank to bh
This is just more proof that mudslimes can't handle the bantz.

Jews that I hate: Hollywood jews, globalist jews, communist jews. If there are other types of jews I don't care about them. Just like I don't care about gays that don't go on parades sucking dick in public or checking me out in public toilets. They do their thing in private? Fine, why would I care then?

About the Lol'o'caust: Around two million jews lived in Europe during WW II, near 4 million jewish survivors received pensions from the german goverment and 6 million died? Explain that to me.

pretty much this