Billionaire Soros to invest $500 million to help migrants, refugees

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-soros-idUSKCN11Q0WX

Other urls found in this thread:

soros.dcleaks.com/fview/President/2016/international-migration-initiative-governance-and-enforcement-may-12-2016/imi_governance-enforcement-prd-5.12.2016.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking old kike.

>Why I’m Investing $500 Million in Migrants
I will invest in startups, established companies, social-impact initiatives and businesses founded by migrants and refugees.

The world has been unsettled by a surge in forced migration. Tens of millions of people are on the move, fleeing their home countries in search of a better life abroad. Some are escaping civil war or an oppressive regime; others are forced out by extreme poverty, lured by the possibility of economic advancement for themselves and their families.
Our collective failure to develop and implement effective policies to handle the increased flow has contributed greatly to human misery and political instability—both in countries people are fleeing and in the countries that host them, willingly or not. Migrants are often forced into lives of idle despair, while host countries fail to reap the proven benefit that greater integration could bring.

Governments must play the leading role in addressing this crisis by creating and sustaining adequate physical and social infrastructure for migrants and refugees. But harnessing the power of the private sector is also critical.

Recognizing this, the Obama administration recently launched a “Call to Action” asking U.S. companies to play a bigger role in meeting the challenges posed by forced migration. Today, private-sector leaders are assembling at the United Nations to make concrete commitments to help solve the problem.

In response, I have decided to earmark $500 million for investments that specifically address the needs of migrants, refugees and host communities. I will invest in startups, established companies, social-impact initiatives and businesses founded by migrants and refugees themselves. Although my main concern is to help migrants and refugees arriving in Europe, I will be looking for good investment ideas that will benefit migrants all over the world.

This commitment of investment equity will complement the philanthropic contributions my foundations have made to address forced migration, a problem we have been working on globally for decades and to which we have dedicated significant financial resources.

Don't believe this. Just another tactic to sway a sedated public.

>don't worry goyim, there will be money funneled into your nation for this! we'll take care of everything!

We will seek investments in a variety of sectors, among them emerging digital technology, which seems especially promising as a way to provide solutions to the particular problems that dislocated people often face. Advances in this sector can help people gain access more efficiently to government, legal, financial and health services. Private businesses are already investing billions of dollars to develop such services for non-migrant communities.

This is why money now moves instantaneously from one mobile wallet to another, drivers find customers by using only a cellphone, and how a doctor in North America can see a patient in Africa in real time. Customizing and extending these innovations to serve migrants will help improve the quality of life for millions around the world.

All of the investments we make will be owned by my nonprofit organization. They are intended to be successful—because I want to show how private capital can play a constructive role helping migrants—and any profits will go to fund programs at the Open Society Foundations, including programs that benefit migrants and refugees.

As longtime champions of civil society, we will be focused on ensuring that our investments lead to products and services that truly benefit migrants and host communities.

We will also work closely with organizations such as the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and the International Rescue Committee to establish principles to guide our investments. Our goal is to harness, for public good, the innovations that only the private sector can provide.

I hope my commitment will inspire other investors to pursue the same mission.

i dont have a lot to live for
someone buy me a plane ticket to somewhere i can kill soros, violently

Why doesn't he help them when they are still at home?

if i begged him for a couple of million, do you think i'd get it?

$500m is nothing to him if he destroys western culture, language, traditions and civilization

There are several million of refugees surviving in camps in Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey on less than 1$/day, Soros should use his money to help those people if he was moved by a genuine humanitarian spirit, not the people migrating to Europe.

Are you a migrant, refugee, or a 'tanned' European?

thanks

It was his plan all along to flood Europe with refugees so he can invest. Soros attacked several countries using subversion and money.

Soros tried to crash the £, now he is a major donor of DNC and major player in 2016 American elections. When you see an anti-Trump protesters' signs with 'Open Societies', that's his money.

soros.dcleaks.com/fview/President/2016/international-migration-initiative-governance-and-enforcement-may-12-2016/imi_governance-enforcement-prd-5.12.2016.pdf

>Invest
What a funny way to spell usury.

When is this old kike going to fucking die? And why is he doing everything he can to wreck nations? What is his fucking problem? He just seems impossibly evil.

>And why is he doing everything he can to wreck nations?
He suffers from post traumatic stress disorder, he was 13 and a Jew living in 1944 Hungary.

Papa Soros taking care of our destruction as always!

Fuck me... and his son ain't better

burn this kike

They want Israel to be the only real country in existence. They are destroying all other countries so they can rule over the ashes. Having full control over the planet is their top priority, anything else is a distant second.

Whites have historically shown they are dangerous opponents to the plan, because we innately want a world that's fair for all rather than a global slave plantation. That's why we in particular are being aggressively targeted for extermination

Once he dies, his son(s) will pick up the banner with a new perspective and a bigger purse. This doesn't end with him.

So? The EU is already doomed, and this just speeds things up.

To think that a Jew would waste $500 gorillion.

Why hasn't somebody killed these fucks already? Honestly, it's baffling. If we're as bad as they claim could it really hurt any kind of movement? Already demonized. We're already "nazis". Let them feel the actual pain of such a movement.

such lie. soros great philanthropist and hero.

and chairman hill best leader. Praise be glorious and eternal chairman hill! stronger than the strongest beast of field, UFC fighting champion, and first to gain demigod strength since hercules

>Billionaire Soros to invest $500 million to help migrants, refugees
get into white countries.

Finish the title faggot.

What a great man, a philanthropist. You all could learn something from him.

Stop it Ukraine. We love you. We need waifus! Don't do this!

If that's helping then i am mother Mary.
If he wants to help he should help them in their own countries. He's ruining us and them.

"Philanthropy" has to be one of the biggest memes of the last two-hundred years.

The fact that one single rich fuck can basically have more power than most politicians and world leaders and throw his money about wherever he wants is indescribably angering.

Kek, and we will break all his shiny toys once they got paid.

Because it's easier to post a comment like yours to blow off steam in the moment before you move on to the next distraction than it is to hatch a complex plot that takes months to execute with no guarantee of success and almost certain death for yourself

Another way in which this board is counterproductive is that it creates a bystander effect

Nigger Soros has no permanent base

This.

NO SORROW

Destroy the international banking system.

This.

Getting close for a lot of men regarding suicide. Who is to say they aren't serious and willing to die for their people? Also, don't necessarily need a plot just the driving force which is given constantly by our mainstream media.

One of them is awake to this shit and maybe they'll actually act upon it.

>bystander effect
Understandable. However, in the moment, any moment can be the trigger.

Why in Europe do not kill immigrants?

>canvas shoes
>90's jackets
>generic pants
>frizzy hair with no makeup
Why are German girls so beta-looking? These look like the nu-males of women...

it's probably lesbians

It's like he's asking to be raped to death, the madman!

On the other hand, why dont we?

What are we?

Why dont native etnicities of Russia going full Deus Vult, considering that half of Central Asia are streaming to us, bringing foreign organized crime and rape?

you're Russian and you should know that in Russia, many right-wing gangs that kill Gukov and hachey,but in Europe there is no such,although treshak trenchant than in Russia.

>falling for the holohoax meme

No sorrow for the Sorros.

What else is fucking new...