Norway Thread 2

Previous thread reached bump limit

This thread is dedicated to the greatest country in the whole universe, Norway.
Here you can discuss next year's election, recent news or how Fedrelandet Norge is so much better compared to our third world neighbor Swedenistan.
You can also post pictures of based Listhaug.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rw72yWC-UvI
capx
vegvesen.no/_attachment/188382/binary/980128?fast_title=Håndbok N200 Vegbygging (21 MB).pdf)
utrop.no/Nyheter/Kulturnytt/24791
aftenposten.no/kultur/Svensk-regissor---Egner-er-direkte-skadelig-for-barn-131904b.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Khaa3y0i87s
newsinenglish.no/2016/06/30/listhaug-lists-her-triumphs-goals/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalmar_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arms_industry
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/19/watch-swedes-must-integrate-with-migrants-says-government-backed-multicultural-propaganda/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bf1FWqFTNnM
youtube.com/watch?v=zFELG_vEEnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

huh, really makes you think

Met a few Norwegian Forest Cats over the years. God tier kittys.

i'm going to try and move to norway desu

Fuck off with your weak shit bait
youtu.be/rw72yWC-UvI

Summary for non-Norweirdos?

Norway is pretty cool. except for the people, food, culture, and everything.

Shut up and go clean my toilet, Balazs.

>(+)
Not part of the EU
Rich

>(-)
Still as many shitskins and mongrels as in most EU countries.
Long winters

>I'd like to travel there but not live there since it has no major advantages for me to do so.

plz post more scandinavian girls

is it possible to get adopted by norway?

i am not brit but lowly continental european stock origin stuck in one of their 1st world environments, the best places on earth so amazing that i cant wait to get the fuck out of. do i qualify??

Or visas are taken by culture enrichment people and brit fags??

kek

Says the twice as large yet half as relevant country.
You did well on stopping a lot of immigration from entering your country though, which is good.

Those are just regular Swedish kids. You can see how there's only one gender

ok let's rate you properly

Norway

>Geography
8/10

>Food
1/10

>People
5/10

>Native Architecture
8/10

>Modern Architecture
10/10

>Music
10/10

>Language
3/10

>Innovation, technology
9/10

>Infrastructure
1/10

t. never been to Gayway

At least you can still shit on Swedes.

From context clues and words that are similar to English its pretty easy to figure out they're talking about liking putting fingers in their butts. Also one can fit his whole hand. Good on you, friend.

Whatever.

Well, I have only one thing I care to ask you about: Why the fuck haven't that pyjamas wearing soccer keeper of yours retired yet?

>>Language
>3/10
lol

Lets rate Hungary

>Geography
1/10(no natural formations except a small lake)

>Food
4/10(I only like gulas)

>People
0/10(very very arrogant and unfriendly)

>Native Architecture
huh?

>Modern Architecture
5/10(all stolen from austriaks)

>Music
Never heard one and never heard an international hungarian singer so 0/10

>Language
1/10 horse language

>Innovation,technology
what innovation,what technology

>Infrastructure
A little better than ours, due to your SMALL country

jesus christ I thought american highway construction was the fraud and waste capital of the world. a fucking straight road would have cost 50x less and you would get there 50x faster. hell, coming down you could turn off your motor and save gas too.

If I were in norway I would be pissed as hell about this.

>Says the twice as large yet half as relevant country.

Bitter Norway...

Norweirdo bacon, dairy and chocolate are god-tier so food's got to be above 6. Fuck Rakfisk, I'll never eat that again. Otherwise that's a fairly accurate rating.

Isn't Norway Sweden in denial? Isn't it a non-nation?

he retired recently. happy now you monster?

you're right, my score was a little harsh.
4/10

I'm not saying I disagree considering our infrastructure is 1/10 (Hungary rated us quite correctly) That picture is however from a very steep hill. Way too steep to have a straight road.

what did pajeet mean by this?

Agreed. Fuck physics and all that jazz.

>a straight road on a hill of that grade

>Isn't Norway Sweden in denial? Isn't it a non-nation?

Yes.

capx dot co/scandinavian-unexceptionalism-9-is-norway-the-last-soviet-state/

I'm white and I'm gonna move to Norway.

What the fuck do you want, Wojciech?

Apart from infrastructure. I don't understand how Hungary of all places could attempt to put shit on Norway in that way.

Is there much bitterness between Hungary and Romania?

Can't tell if serious.

No.From what i observed norway people are closer to the ancient vikings.Swedes are usually more slender nordic looking, while norwegians are more robust cro-magnon looking, and they are generally a little more blonde.

Strong autismo

>Romania in one pic

Alright gypsy, at least we both speak romance languages.

I wanna move to a New England state

Shitstain, I speak romance language due to romans while you speak it due to the rapings portuguese colonists did to native brazilians.

I take great pleasure in knowing that these cucks in Swedenistan will be the primary target of islamists, shitskins and of course red blooded Norwegians.

I cannot grasp how one of the worlds richest countries can't build proper roads. a little snowfall and complete areas are cut off. sounds like Romania to me.

additionally, they are the Saudis of Europe.
once the oil market collapses they gonna starve to death. getting rich from oil is like cheating. and also they try to be all eco masterrace and shit while they supply oil to the world. so insincere

Explain.

Why is long winters a minus? The freezing cold is the best thing, you can dress up until you have the perfect cozy temperature. Something you can't do in the summer when it's too warm.

Also skiing is great fun, even the second generation immigrants have learned to love skiing.

Listhævvg er gudinnen som jeg hyller og priser.

Warding this thread against bozgors.

Unlike the Saudis they actually put aside some money, but chances are they'll piss it all away on SJW bullshit.

this

winter is the most patrician season

>gypsy
>descendent of romans
Top kek nigger

The Hungarian has strong autismo because his country is much worse than Norway yet he talks shit about it.

I wish I cared about countries like Hungary, Romania and Brazil.

>>Food
>1/10

What are you talking about, we have the best food. We have gravlaks and gravorret (two fish dishes that are made by burying fish a couple of months until they are fermented and until they have developed a 'mature taste') which have a very tasty nutty flavour.

And we have Smalahove (picture related) which is the best way to enjoy the head of a cheap. We also have fårikål (sheep and cabbage which is super tasty) and lapskaus, brunost and tons of other tasty stuff. What's wrong with you? It's the best food.

I like Hungarians but they're a bit special.

A nice mix of cold winters and contracting roadbuilding to the lowest bidder (usually a company from a more temperate country).
To have a road not just crumple withing 2 winters, you have to do a lot of things right.
(see from page 209 here: vegvesen.no/_attachment/188382/binary/980128?fast_title=Håndbok N200 Vegbygging (21 MB).pdf)

We've expanded our renewable energy infrastructure considerably in the last years, to become a post-oil energy supplier. All from "cheating" and the tears of your green parties.

You shouldn't considering how we're sharing a mutual open border. The shitstains on the society will just move here.

give these two hardcore motherfuckers a break, they're just trying to be ironic and funny, something you autist wouldn't understand

>No natural formations
I WONDER FUCKING WHY
>What innovation what technology
Literally all of it

Nah. The sacrifice of the Swedes will serve as the herald of a new age of kebab removal.

Hoooo boi, Hungary and Romania is like elves and orcs respectively

>Greatest country in the whole universe

I loved Rakfisk, I'll say it. I also prefer Hapa on toast to Vegemite. Cancel my citezenship if you need to.

Jesus christ I'm at work and you made me kek IRL like a creep. People is looking.

Well your nature is butiful and you have good fishing spots i'll give you that.

Shut up cunt. Shove a pizza roll up your shit funnel.

Everyone knows this one is fake already, nice attempt tho

>only rich countries have the right to critisize

Since we saved europe several times from invading forces by enormous loss of live and progress,

we have every right to critisize the countries we saved from invasion.

Hi norbro.

I am half Norwegian, and I love my Norwegian family.
They have given me everything in life. I have always dated white women and dreamed of having blonde babies. I've always wanted to learn a second language but I am not interested too much in learning Spanish, as culturally my Norwegian side is exceptionally decent. Manners, friendliness, humor, all of it. Im considering living there, my father too, but I wonder what this will be like and what I can do to learn the language? I'm familiar with a lot of things Norwegian. But now I want to continue the heritage that has brought me so much joy. I love a girl in a bunad, too.

My father is still a citizen (considered a legal alien in the states) and I can go to Norway with him without much trouble. Any tips on integration? thanks in advance.

No, it's not. Don't hide the fact that your whole Swedish ancestry lineage will be wiped out by cultural marxists.

>head of a cheap

Are you kidding? A old car would end up stopping on a straight road that steep it would be a regular catastrophe.

Rakfisk is tasty, foreigners often become shocked and pale when they hear how some of it is made, but our fish dishes are always tasty and have a tasty aroma.

Hapå is very tasty, but don't something similar exist elsewhere as well? It is produced by Nestlè.

>Well your nature is butiful and you have good fishing spots

When someone from "the land of a thousand lakes" complients our fishing spots then you know it's pretty great.

How on earth did I make that mistake? DON'T POINT IT OUT!!!

Would you welcome a pure armenian aryan into Norway?

Are there A lot of shit skins and arabs? Is there any white future for Norway? How patriotic are the citizens? And do you guys like Denmark?

Norway > Swedistan
Respect from Burgerland

Yes.

Hopefully yes

Not patriotic at all anymore. The politicians fucked that up the last decade

Absolutely

>rabbi
Is this real?

Once you get over the depression that hits when they open the Rakfisk containment unit you get over it.

I've travelled extensively, and nothing beats Hapa.

Well appreciated, Burger. Norway are praising KEK for a Trump victory in november.

Is it comparable and as fucked as Sweden?

Yes, but in the cities.
Yes.
More patriotic each day. Even my family is becoming redpilled.
Denmark is the best Scandi-brother.

Look at this picture. Just look at it.

keep faking articles

Not even close
About 10%-15% as fucked

Yawn. Our Scandinavian brothers are so irrelevant the only way they can make a thread about themselves interesting is to mention Sweden. "What about us? We're neighbors to Sweden! See me Cred Forums!" Every single fucking time.

How about if you losers get an own identity and stop leeching off our success? You're quickly reaching leaf levels of hang around patheticness.

Armenians are traditionally Christian though, Christianity is generally frowned upon here even by locals who call themselves christian.

Might be, the Swedish don't have anti-jewish laws like we do. (Kosher meat and kosher wine is banned since the 30s here so anyone practicing jewdom have to travel to sweden regularly anyway)

guys can we like form a nordic union and expel jews and other shitskins and become the next global superpower?

You are a cuckold.

She needs a fucking history lesson

>Dansende huleboere / Dancing cavemen
But that's correct! They still are!
Nothing has changed in sub-70-IQ Africa.

Post some nordic cuties!!!

You are historically and literally our former slaves.

Is that article real?

Literally the first comment in this thread is from a Swede-mudslime. The rest is just replies to that leech who miss how you used to be a better country. Instead now you only try to force a bit of your misery on our threads. Not a single comment about our retarded brother Sweden would've been mentioned in these threads if you weren't here. That's because we want to forget you even exist

>Former
DAS RITE
U WUS KINGZ!
Sveriges stormaktstid er över!

Actually they are completely different nations, with the swedes being closest related to us.

alright, just nuke us.

Other people parade their millitary on their national holyday. We parade the children.

>Expects norwegians to look you in the eye when talking to you or handing you change

>How about if you losers get an own identity and stop leeching off our success?

This is a board filled with Americans, if we don't mention sweden as something different then the Americans might assume that we are the same thing.

YES.... Sadly it is
utrop.no/Nyheter/Kulturnytt/24791

>or how Fedrelandet Norge is so much better compared to our third world neighbor Swedenistan.

Try again.

You're just butthurt because we cucked for several thousands of years.

What does it say?

Cuntbubbling cuck.

You're just butthurt because we cucked *you for several thousands of years.

The children are the future.

Winter is not that great..
>wake up, it is black outside, no sun.
>get dress, go to school, it is still black.
>there is some sun mid-day and it is quite nice to be outside - but you have to be inside for lectures.
>go home, it is black once again.
>the next three month nothing but darkness for me.

I love how these Norwegians post fake articles too feel better when they can't hide the truth that they are cucked out of their minds

Freudian slip. Classic.

aftenposten.no/kultur/Svensk-regissor---Egner-er-direkte-skadelig-for-barn-131904b.html

no words.

some ultra cuck swedish guy said that chopping wood is sexist and racist.
he is well known for his rabid hatred of sweden and his retarded views.
He is a feminist studies major.

a book about cutting firewood is racist

Yes, you have cucked yourselfs for thousands of years. We know that.

Irrelevant kangaroo farmer. Remind me again what you prisoners have given the world except a retarded kokerikoo billabongilong version of English?

holy shit

Norwegian book, about Norwegian wood is racist says swedish prosessor
>Its a direct threat to sexual equality and diversity- Says the professor

When did Jews get that upgrade?

>(((jupither)))

HAVE YOU SEEN THE SHITPILE OF OSLO?????

i mean is quite funny to laugh at your stupid neighboor but come on... Norway is Sweden, part 2

Sweden is the pimple on the ass of Norway

Norway is cool and all but that Shithaug or whatever you call it is ugly as sin.
The Olympic National Park is way better.

America wins again.

This one's for you, Norway bros.

Listhaug er kek

This is a continued thread from one where swedes derailed as usual.
I don't fucking care about the history. I wasn't born then anyways. I used to love Sweden. Sweden was relevant, Sweden was awesome. and your girls were beautiful. The only thing that makes you relevant now is how you're going to be the first European nation to fall because of immigration. How every fifth girl in your country is getting raped by bearded "refugee minors" and that even airports in the middle east advise against travelling to Stockholm.
You have no regard for your own culture, safety or well being and you invite +200k rapefugees to our doorsteps. We share a huge border with us and you will bring us down with you!
I wish we could just move our whole landmass down to Denmark

Date of Independence

Denmark: Since 900
Sweden: Since 1000
Norway: Since fucking 1814

Norway was cucked for 800 years, jesus christ man. How does it feel?

ingen jobb
ingen jv

You literally have no room to speak, because your country is cucked as fuck right now.

Feels good DUDE. If your enemies sleep with your wife, you win.

Better than being cucked now

We gave the world ya mum's traumatised bumhole.

Norway looks like 2nd rate Canada for budget traveling
generally similar but hills instead of mountains, much smaller woods etc

You should now considering how it's your country's current state

see Janteloven

>I used to love Sweden. Sweden was relevant, Sweden was awesome. and your girls were beautiful.

I've never cared about Norway. You've never been relevant. Your girls look like mongs and jumps on Swedish dick like it's a Smörgåsbord.

Now if you ever come to my job crying and making a scene again, you crazy bitch....

How do I learn Norwegian if I live there. I've got norsk blood, I can emigrate easily. What would be a way to integrate easily? Are there schools/classes for people like me?

>tfw you relate more to danes because of your rampant alcoholism

NORWAY DUDE

No, it's geographically separated by mountains and forests.

We generally look the same. They are a bit blonder than us though, if you exclude newer generations of immigrants. We have a lot of coastal cities where foreign traders settled historically.

Fucking sverige....

You are being colonized right now by the third world. How does THAT feel?

Your job as what? a waiter in Norway? Isn't that the only jobs you can get? The ones in your own country are given to rapefugees of course

Learn to pay too much for alcohol.

>Are there schools/classes for people like me?
Its free classes in norsk for forigners i belive

Yes, but dont worry in Osl you listen more english than norsk on daily live

but I love comfy ZZZZ roads

Funny how they took a map of the Swedish empire and just switched the flag. This is something that Denmark nor Norway ever could or will be able to achieve.

If your country can't build a fighter jet and you've got zero industry leading companies you're a third world country. Your only export is a literally ultra-cucked Mel Gibson and a fucking man-child who got BTFO by a fish.

The winner is not who gained independence first, it's who loses it last
you will lose it first. to people who are not even white. pathetic.
Norway aren't even cucked by EU yet

>sweden since 1000

Lolwut, you've been free since Gustav Vasa in 1523

Work in a kindergarten. Great for learning the language

Pick up a history book my friend, Sweden was an independent country back in 1000. It only says 1523 because it was the year we broke free from the Kalmar Union.

>scroll through the thread
>no listhaug
Norwegians fix this NOW

>Norway aren't even cucked by EU yet

Norway are cucked by NATO. They can't even build their weapons.

Meanwhile we're being hired by Nigmerica to show them how to defend against the Swedish threat:

youtube.com/watch?v=Khaa3y0i87s

Where are all the right-wingers in Norway? Keep running into "refugee welcome" types.

I need to bring my 4 wheeler to norway and charge Uber surge rates.

Denmark-Norway we were not de jure a union under Denmark though, we were just a union. The capital being in Copenhagen instead of Oslo made literally no difference for people in Norway.

When Napoleon lost (of course Sweden sided against Napoleon), we were forced in a union UNDER Sweden. Yet, what happened was that we had more democracy than Sweden, where your King had much more power, so again it made no difference.

Hope they try and build that road straight, then ill put up a webcam at the end of the hill, and wait for winter, should capture some spectacular crashes

We're half cucked considering we're part of EFTA, but the resistance against it grows at least.

Politicians like your Empress Inger Stojberg and our Sylvi Listhaug are the only reason we've not been fully cucked, thankfully

haha sums it up pretty good

>When someone from "the land of a thousand lakes" complients our fishing spots then you know it's pretty great.

Eh, it's more or less 170k actually, according to national standard for lake measurement, and something like 270k if internation measurement. But yeah.

This is why Cred Forums laughs at you. I've met some great Swedes in my life; I just hope you're Canadian.

>, and wait for winter

/o/ here: shift into low gear.

if you drive down there, will you die?

>Sweden was an independent country back in 1000
>Pick up a history book my friend

You know that Norway didn't become under Denmark before the black death killed all of our royals, and the relatives in Denmark inherited the throne?

newsinenglish.no/2016/06/30/listhaug-lists-her-triumphs-goals/

Listhaug in English

Your attempts as trying to stay relevant in this thread are getting more and more pathetic. Nevermind how weapon export is one of our biggest exports.....
Just fuck off already. We're done with you, retarded brother

>there was no Norwegian country before 1814

We should invent something to mechanically stop the cars, bikes, trucks etc. We could call them, i dont know, brakes for example. Just a though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalmar_Union

Shifting into low gear does nothing, your car just keeps gaining speed on the icy road like a bobslead

Nudes?

>Nevermind how weapon export is one of our biggest exports.....

That's only because your export is shit in general. Where are you on the list?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arms_industry

Sweden is the third biggest arms exporter per capita after Israel and Russia.

you are thinking of minnesota

Eh, fuck it, I'll take the bait.
Swedes will never, ever recover. You are mixed, cucked, weak. Sweden is in such a bad state it is used as an example of fear in our politics. You are inferior as a country and as a people.

Keep on gobbling on Jamal's cock, Ulf

>breitbart.com/london/2016/09/19/watch-swedes-must-integrate-with-migrants-says-government-backed-multicultural-propaganda/

Getting my Norwegian passport and moving to the Lofoten Islands soon. Gonna be comfy as fuck.

you were supposed to say
>it would be extremely painful

Per capita? That's a funny way to put the statistics when you want to compare yourself with the bigger countries. You're still irrelevant on a global scale in arms export. Our countries are not even on a top 10 list in total percentage. And feminists in your retarded country are fighting heavily to combat the arms export. Your arms exports income have halved in five years. Ours has tripled
Now fuck off

Speaking of coastal cities and coastlines in general genetic tests show that there's more r1a there than in other parts of the country due to the importation of Slavic wives. By force or not I don't know but regardless nowadays with those ancient and mighty Sarmatian genes and the correct facial hair some Norwegians looks like they'd perfectly fit in let's say in Poland :^)

Also Norwegians have the most Yamnaya admixture.

look like they'd perfectly fit in let's say, Poland*

correction

>Per capita? That's a funny way to put the statistics when you want to compare yourself with the bigger countries. You're still irrelevant on a global scale in arms export. Our countries are not even on a top 10 list in total percentage.

"Our countries." We're 12th. You're irrelevant. The only weapons you sell is pity sales to NATO. We're not even in NATO but they're hiring our services and things like the Carl Gustav have become a must-have in the fight with the Talibans:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bf1FWqFTNnM

youtube.com/watch?v=zFELG_vEEnc

It's funny because you as an individual has no part in it.

>It's funny because you as an individual has no part in it.

Me as an individual could knock you out and make you my bitch in less than 10 seconds.

Interesting, where is Sweden, Denmark and Germany on that list though?

Source of genetic tests?

My guess would be that the Northern-coast would be painted with r1a and the southern coast r1b.

And teach me about Yamnaya admixture

Hello norbror

Thanks for your gränshandel

Have a nice day,
Värmland

>gets told
>screengrabs and stays quiet like a submissive cuck

Point made.

>Be me
>Tourist from non-country (Belgium) currently in Norway
>Expected higher standards in Norway compaired to my non-country
>Arrive in Oslo
>Get hassled for money by stinking Gypsys
>Somalian niggers and Arabs on every street corner
>Reminds me of brussels
>Littering on the streets
>Race mixing couples
>I thought native Norwegian People would look tall blonde and Aryan
>In reality lots of them are short and have dark hair and don't look Aryan at all
>As a blonde haired blue eyed Flemish man i feel superior towards most of them
>The worst fucking thing about Norway is the fact they charge 20nok (more than 2€) to take a piss on a dirty public toilet
> Norway is such a meme country

>Oslo

Screengrabbing is enough when it comes to you single gendered country cunts. Like every feminist you will never stop your jabbering anyways

When are you and Hjamtland gonna declare war on us just to surrender next day so you will be with us again?

You're nothing. The only thing you're good for is flapping your fat cheeto-stained fingers over the keyboard acting tough. You don't have a proper space to vent you frustrations, so you repress them until they explode on imageboards where you can't suffer the consequence of your behaviour and actions. But keep on truckin' til you cuckin'. Whatever works for you.

denmark: since 900, but stole greenland later from norway
norway: small and scattered population in a country where the people were separated by mountains, but still managed to get indie in 1905
sweden: occupied by israel currently

Sounds stupid, I have a cuckshed to maintain