Tfw unemployed East German nazis beat up refugees and torch down their homes

>tfw unemployed East German nazis beat up refugees and torch down their homes

>tfw the rest of Germany is shaking their head in dissappointment

>tfw these east german subhumans think that they'll save Germany or some shit

>in reality we need refugees because our population is rapidly decreasing and most Germans don't want children because it is annoying, gets into the way of your career and is just plain annoying

>tfw refugees are actually nice people and racist scumbags like to cherrypick random shit to paint them all bad

I wish we could genocide all East Germans. Not even joking.

We should replace every last one of them with a refugee.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKPg9LT3h4A
youtube.com/watch?v=08i9tvvZOYk
mopo.de/hamburg/einbrecher-erschossen-jenfeld--polizei-sieht-anhaltspunkte-fuer-notwehr-843054
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf I love East Germans now

aren't all Germans east of the Rhine basically Germanised Polacks?

>newfags WILL respond to this pasta

>in reality we need refugees
Merkel pls

If you reply to this obvious bait thread after the line you will get raped by a bunch of feral dindus

--------------------------------------------

Nice bait Hans but let me drink my carrot juice in peace

hans gib arbeit

you mean
>tfw being Achmed

you are an emasculated man. you truly think the solution is niggers instead of you spreading your white seed around. no one wants your sperm and thats why you believe this. get ficki ficki you faggot

Posting in obvious bait thread that will get 100+ replies from morons who don't know that sage goes in all fields

nice proxy
nipposting isnt enough for you

You are the worst poster on this board and I hate it every time you make a thread

t. Ahmed

you are right tho.

we need refugees for dirty work.

>the rest of Germany is shaking their head in dissappointment
Not so sure Ahmed. At least a third welcomes it, another third doesn't know or care, one sixth is composed of a wide variety of lefts who hate each other more then anything and the rest are illegal immigrants who don't have a voice.

You're so fucking cucked it's unbelievable

Based Ronny. I love the Ossis so fucking much right now.
I'm proud to pay the Soli for our East-German friends.

Btw where's the sauce?

Yep. We should definitely destroy Germany.
Just nuke the Krauts already.

I feel you OP. Retards who wish for a pure germany are similar to weaboos who chase dreams of moving to japan and becoming a school girl. Its a fantasy taken too far.

Serbs actually.
Well, Sorbs, but that's the same thing.

Shut up achmed.

When the time comes, when your kind commits a horrible enough atrocity, we'll have all the leverage we need to sign an extradition treaty with Israel to send you and your family as "terror suspects" to their top "interrogators".
We cannot send just you, you'd love to be a martyr, we have to target your family too.

Rise up germany, keep rising up. Sweden is officially the more cucked country. It was hard to tell for a while, but the rise of the Nazi's is bringing you back.

Do you actually believe that refugees , niggers/arabs will replace german workforce?

I mean really , do you think that mohammad will go to work 8-10 hours 5-6 days a week , working as a forklift operator then going home and playing forklift simulator?

I wish they would , germany would be stronk.
But those refugees will breed more and more , will ask for more gibs me dat and there won't be ANYONE who will pay for those gibs me that.

There is a reason why germany is a strong economy yet , some countries filled with niggers and arabs with MORE population do not even come close to german productivity.

Allahu ackbar my "german" brother

>serbs and sorbs the same thing
is it really? r prussians and russians the same thing too?

burning the houses is just stupid

they will just spent more money to build more houses and the refugees will get some other place to sleep

STFU tanned Austria.
We came to the Balkans from "East Germany".

you're population is decreasing
you need more people
just not that type of people , not the rapefugees
you should have gone for eastern europe to fix the problem

according to Serbia the ancient martians were serbs

>Germans don't want children because it is annoying, gets into the way of your career and is just plain annoying

>jew women encouraged women into workforce
>men see no decrease in hours worked despite this
>women too busy to have babies
>not enough young people to do menial, unskilled jobs
>flood couuntry with brown people to fill jobs

i welcome this violence, but iam not fascho and i think neonazis are retards like isis. just lil bit less violent.

i like violence overall.

East Germany is the far west.
Except it has Mulsims and Poles and there's no gold to be found.

Translation: Genocide them all

Thank you.

>Germans don't want children because it is annoying, gets into the way of your career and is just plain annoying

we wuz germanz n shiet

>you're
Incase you didn't know. Germany has the highest population in Europe. We don't need anyone.
And who wants to live in an overpopulated country anyways?

East Germany should've never unified with the West.

Like all other former communists states, East Germany would have been very conservative, and would have likely instituted some sort of pro-natalist programs to solve the population issue. Unfortunately, the West portion of Germany controls the East, and now the East is done, too.

Germanz wuz us n shiet*

Germany population 80 milion
GDP Nominal: 3.73 trillion USD

Africa population 1.01 bilion people
GDP Nominal: US$2.39 trillion

And Africa has shitloads more resorces then Germany, More manpower , yet no productivity. They don't work togheter like Europeans/North-America/China/Japan

And the reason is Genetic !
No african will work 16 hours a day just for his family to live better life, like many Europeans did in the Industrial revolution

>in reality we need refugees
We need some for dirty work, but those don't have to be shitskins, we could just hire more polish "people" to do that.

>tfw the rest of Germany is shaking their head in dissappointment
Not really, in North Germany we praise them as heroes

Just nuke west german plz

sorbs /= serbs

>flood couuntry with brown people to fill jobs
Too bad that those shitskins don't want to work nor do they have an education.
My local Jobcenter, where people also apply for benefits, is full with them. You won't see a single German there.

Vielen Dank fuer das Korrigieren das Eintrags!

Ob du behindert bist? Wir sollten Junge Menschen aus anderen europäischen Nationen wie Spanien und Italien holen (welche übrigens eine hohe Jugendarbeitslosigkeit haben). Nicht diese Judenhasser mit einem Hang zur Frauenverachtung und Gewalt gegen jeden Kāfir. Idiot.

Working togheter is key

Wtf you think "European Union is"
What is "The united states of America"

It's the UNITED , not the individual segrated muh clay imma steal yo bike then imma steal yo phone and gear while streaming on twitch your pokemon GO shit States of the America.

White people work togheter , thats what how cold influence our evolution

Niggers/Arabs they would rather Chop your head and take yo shit (woman as slaves , and enjoy your riches) then to work with you.

this

the GDR was based

youtube.com/watch?v=UKPg9LT3h4A

you are to stupid for this world..
People like you that support the eradication of germans and the transformation of your childrens future into a slaugher house in which they will get tortured to death as minority christian in islamic germany.
Kill yourself you being death helps germany more than you being alive.

>according to Sorbs
Sorbs = Serbs
Serbs = southern Serbs

>according to Serbs
Serbs = Serbs
Sorbs = Lusatian Serbs

The Slavic people who came from Wendish lands to the Balkans became Serbs, those who remained up there became Sorbs.

>"people"
>''
Really nigger?

>Nicht diese Judenhasser

Wie geht's Schlomo ?

[insert anything] or Serbs. It's the same thing rly.

Rollercoaster never stops.

Du hast schon recht aber was ist falsch am Judenhass?

I'm honestly considering grabbing my passport and helping you guys out.

Hast du ein Problem mit meiner Verwendung von Gänsefüßchen, Igor ?

Yes, Fazlija, that's exactly right.

>east german uniform was actually nazi one with commie symbols instead
bretty gud

Your government and institutions should be placing a bit more pride on the native German rather then seeing them like a work tool or cattle that isnt being replicated enough so they ship in some lesser tools. If every establishment was'nt trying to demoralise and negate national pride perhaps things would be different. Fuck you traitor.

wtf i love merkel now

Well established formula. I am still waiting on you to establish great intergalactic Serbian empire.

>>tfw the rest of Germany is shaking their head in dissappointment
To be honest, family

Ban abortions
Tax not having enough kids
Bamm, issue solved without bringing in sandniggers

You guys are the problem. If you just embraced the Eternal Serb, we would be ruling over the Krauts and Anglos now. But no, you just have to go your own way.

1 post by this ID

Your kind are doomed to extinction. You will not be missed.

The most of the Sorbish girls i know are race traitors (they like Africans). But only the young generation. The older generations where the oposite of race traitors. I know some hooked nose Balkan girls too, they like the Osmanic dick. Im from the balkan too

>Implying we don't know

Wie kommst du denn darauf?
Die Polen und Russen hauen den Kanacken hier in Hamburg regelmäßig in die Fresse während die Deutschen hier nur ihre Arschbacken spreizen und sich daheim darüber beschweren, dass ihr Afghanischer Hausartzt mal wieder gefuscht hat.

Also abolish welfare

German business owner looking for cheap labor detected

(Checked)
These are
>ALLLLL
>NEWFAGS

I would i swear and most people here also. We hate you of course but we hate them more. I think it is name technicality issue.
I think we need a new one since we already have common enemy and that is first step. Just give joo few more years to water them down, then we strike from the Alps.

2 posts by this ID

Michael??

youtube.com/watch?v=08i9tvvZOYk

shut the fuck up bitch. you dont need any refugees

Wirklich ?
Ich wohne im Norden, paar Kilometer von Pinneberg weg, und hab noch die Slavs gesehen die Kanacken geklatscht haben.
Selbst wenn ich in Altona war.

There is literally nothing in East Germany to kill except old people who drop like flies. Why are they even worried about dead refugees? It's like India, all West German money gone to drain in building roads and stuff, otherwise those Easterens will be shitting in streets just like us.

>Altona
Altona is ne Zecken Hochburg genau wie St. Pauli.
Hier in Hamburg Ost haben die nichts zu melden.
Wir dürfen hier auch legal Neger erschiessen.

mopo.de/hamburg/einbrecher-erschossen-jenfeld--polizei-sieht-anhaltspunkte-fuer-notwehr-843054

>um einen 25-jährigen Mann, der aus Niger stammt.
kek
Keine Ahnung, gehe so gut wie nie nach Hamburg, ist mir viel zu dreckig und Asozial

Sorbs are a tiny minority in Saxony, easily recognizable by the fact that they are catholic while Saxons are either protestants or atheists.