Hillary Phone Bank General

The Hillary campaign's phone banking system is entirely unsecured. You don't even need to verify an email address to sign up and start making calls.

Sure would be a shame if that basket of deplorables got their hands on this information.

ITT: we false-flag and make Hillary look bad. Be as obnoxious as possible to everyone you phone bank with in Hillary's name.
Suggestion

Offer cash or fresh fruit for vote
Ask if willing to claim trump sexually assaulted them
Ask i willing to participate in fake school shooting
Ask if they had sexual relations with Bill and if no apologize and say ;if you change your mind she's prepared to make an offer'
Over a voucher for a free abortion
Ask if they own guns and then say you've been added to our database.

The goal is to be subtle yet abnoxious at the same time.

REMEMBER:
Subtle racism, redpills, etc Just enough to piss them off but not too obvious. Troll subtly
Redstates blue, blue states red, swingstates blue.
When painting results, don't go fill red or blue, do about 80% +/-. Again subtly and less obvious.
Make sure your name and hang up reasons are plausible. The harder they are to separate from "actual" calls, the more valuable they are when they catch on.

Have fun all you banjo lipped faggots.

Don't blow this Cred Forums. We can win PA alone with these calls.
LINKS:
hillaryclinton.com/calls

SCRIPT LIST: sli.mg/v0Ceg3

EXEMPLARY:
youtube.com/watch?v=iI8tuwAjh5o
vocaroo.com/i/s08N2WFvsPhy
vocaroo.com/i/s0HowjxDLNbQ

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/calls
reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/53ipw9/im_sick_of_everything_trumprelated_and_i_just/
youtube.com/channel/UC-22N1Z1YR7NEy5JfCk68-A
vocaroo.com/i/s0hffdKMqneg
vocaroo.com/i/s1mOpmKs2igU
vocaroo.com/i/s1siilAEwzot
vocaroo.com/i/s1GWd7fmTR7p
vocaroo.com/i/s0fpaOQfyS0U
vocaroo.com/i/s0c7KsP5RXcx
vocaroo.com/i/s0ldPVHQUdRh
vocaroo.com/i/s0kQA5jXSbqP
vocaroo.com/i/s16sHcocDB9G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Also last night we had this hilarious Poo in Loo guy who convinced women that he worked for $10 a day wit a 100 other people. They actually were considering not voting for Hillary kek.

Last time I'm gonna bump this shit

bump

In less then an hour we should be able to call Virginia, North-Carolina and Pennsylvania.

Interesting, but it's my bed time.

BUMP

Bump for trump

Bump more.

Bump, you brilliant bastard

So everyone just go to hillaryclinton.com/calls

They will NOT even verify your email. We can make the first call and hopefully record some funny shit in less than 40 minutes

Is Skype still free to use for calls to the US? Any other free methods of calling?

Reported

With gmail you can make free calls to US and Canada. It's integrated with google hangouts now, and with google voice (you need a US proxy) you can actually have your own US number and make/receive calls

Ah okay thanks, will take a look at that.

This crosses the ethical lines of campaigning. I am done with pol

Is it night time over there? There's nothing more offputting and obnoxious than an unwanted call after hours.

Bump

Nah not in the states they're about to reveal numbers.

These:

LOL LOOK AT THIS TRIGGERED LIBTARD

reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/53ipw9/im_sick_of_everything_trumprelated_and_i_just/

I'm not very used to using proxies. I know how to use them on websites, but how do I use them on Skype?

you don't belong her anyway sissy.

>Cred Forums
>ethics

>0.00 has been deposited to your account

Hey someone make a splice with Ghost of TCR and play it to the shithead that answers

Can't check right now. Is it back up?

Yeah it's back. In 5 minutes we can make phone calls. I still don't seem to get my proxy working for skype.

I think it's down, but it might just be me.

Well just in case. Scripts incoming.

For the absolutely autistic, here's a script:
Hello, [Mr./Ms. Name],
I'm with Hillary, and I'd like to take a minute to ask you if you're willing to help our campaign:
1. end the policing of [black, Latino, college] communities.
2. combat cis-gender privilege and make America a queer nation proud of sexual vibrancy.
3. dismantle the iniquities of privilege by redistributing wealth and status from the able and strong to the poor and downtrodden.
4. disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family and extending our heritage concept of villages to care collectively for all citizens.
5. free our nation from the grip of heteronormative logic by legitimizing polyamorous and polyandrous marriage.
6. culturally enrich your neighborhood by inviting a refugee from Africa or the Middle East to live with you.
7. making our communities safer by banning all firearms.
8. Ensuring the Department of Education has the funds and authority to issue sex change operations on your children
9. Ensure the disarmament of any and all potentially dangerous veterans exiting the US military as well as the option to hospitalize any potentially dangerous veteran for public safety
10. Using any means including but not limited to Nuclear deterrence in ensuring the protection of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates from the Russian Federation
________
remember, Legitimacy of intent is what is needed to upset these people into seeing the true values of what Hillary represents. If you sound like some autistic fuck they're not going to trust you and they'll know your fucking shilling. be as convincing as possible. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the people you called blindly accepted everything you said. In these cases I might suggest that you break the act and inform them.

Everyone can call now

Hmmm anyone else lagging?

Play Jew games, win Jew prizes.

bump for great justice

bump, here we go

Someone send this to reddit Donald Trump since they'll actually do this work for us. I hate reddit, but slave labor is slave labor.

THE SYSTEM IS BACK UP!

LET'S GET TO WORK LADS!

Not to reddit please. They're faggots

Send it to Cred Forums instead desu

Nice my proxy is working now. Should be able to skype then

Would it work if we make a bunch of strong hillary votes to PA so they relax and lose it in the election? or a tn of pro trump votes in CA so that they waste time in a state that is full blue?

Made a thread on Cred Forums

Make all strong Hillary >undecided. Make all undecided >strong Hillary.

I'm going to work. Yall keep doing God''s work until I get back.

Peace out pansy ass faggot

>Sweden

See ya faggot

Personally I thought that the latest video on this channel youtube.com/channel/UC-22N1Z1YR7NEy5JfCk68-A was fucking hilarious.

But in the long run this isn't going to get people to stop voting for Clinton. It's just going to make the situation worse. Even the dumbest niggers out there will be able to figure out that it's just a Trump supporter pretending to be a Hillary supporter.

As it's been stated here many times the key here is to be subtle. Troll them just enough to where they will consider not voting for Clinton but not so much that you make it completely obvious that you're really a Trump supporter. The call script that's been posted here has some good ideas for starters. And you can even add to those ideas or come up with your own idea. But remember, don't be a fucking autist and blow your cover. While we will definitely get some laughs out of this, that's not the main point. The main point is to make people not vote for this disgusting cunt.

How can they be so blisteringly incompetent not to have noticed and fixed this, or at least cut access? Their IT staff must be entirely H1B.

not working for me, keep doing god's work

bump this shit

You can call from google hangouts for free to USA, just tried it. I called to a texas based mexican breakfast place and when it rang I freaked out and hung up.

Someone needs to start calling and stream that shit live

Anyone else with the "Problem accessing phone banks" message still up? I make like 15 votes without actual calls as fast as I was able to, do they have a way to notice that?

I'm doing my part!

Clear your cookies and cache.

Gods work user.

Oh, you can leave notes. nice

10 down in less than 5 mins woohoo

kek

Based España

So I keep getting this... I cleared my cache and cookies but cant seem to be able to make "calls"... anyone else getting this?

I wonder if the system filters out responses if they're entered too rapidly...

I've recorded 12 calls in a minute, any competent system would realize that i'm spamming. But this is clinton, so i don't know

Nice

Save the numbers so they can be called back from a "marketing company"

Example: Hi I am Joe Blow from ____ Marketing and we purchased your contact info from the Clinton Campaign and would like to send a rep TO YOUR HOME to discuss an amazing investment opportunity

Hi this is Joe Blow from the Clinton Foundation and we would like to ask for a donation for Haiti to cover a shortfall.

this will be especially effective on those that are with her

So what are the people responses so far?

Fuck off shill. "Give is a list of names so we can fix what you fucked up for us"

Get fucking bent nigger.

I´m still getting this too after clearing your cookies and cache. if I make a new account it lets me keep going, but it shows up whenever I reach 15 calls
try making 14 and taking a rest and see if it happens
I´m falseflagging virginia with strong hillary support btw. any

someone should make a crawler which automatically saves information for each person supposed to be called

I did not say for the numbers to be published. I am saying whoever makes calls to write them down and follow up themselves faggit

This has potential but there's no way in hell that nu/pol/ will be able to leave their cancerous maymays behind and refrain from identifying themselves.

I'll give you a bump

What if this is a bait guys?

They have nothing to gain and everything to lose by baiting.

>don't call anyone
>say hillary is doing well in swing states
>say she is doing badly in blue states
It's not hard.

Then they're even more incompetent than we realize. Exposing people's personal information to the world is a worse offense than prank calls.

Well, when you faggots start doing enough shit like this Hillary stands to gain from it and Trump stands to lose.

sage
this is a job for anons who aren't here anymore, not you little attention whores

bumping with based leafs vocaroos

vocaroo.com/i/s0hffdKMqneg

At worst Cnn will report how white supremacist hacked hillary and whatnot
that´s literally all they can gain from this

vocaroo.com/i/s1mOpmKs2igU

The whole point is to drop subtle redpills to expose these people to Hillary scandle.

This is meant to help Trump by reinforcing deserved negative bias towards Hillary Clinton.

The real objective is to have the people we call tell their friends that the Hillary campaign is immoral, illicit and unjust because

>this is the truth, and truth is the only redpill.

vocaroo.com/i/s1siilAEwzot

I have to say as a trained psychologist with Ericksonian hypnosis these scripts are terrible and won't achieve the intention OP says they will. You're being played to help Clinton canvass for free.

Saged.

some Abdul
vocaroo.com/i/s1GWd7fmTR7p

you don't call anyone though

These threads should be deleted. Pretty much raid threads plus its illegal to record phone calls

vocaroo.com/i/s0fpaOQfyS0U

I want to call and make Hillary look awful, but I don't want to do it through a potential honeypot.

How can I get random US phone numbers?

At best, we could do this without mentioning anything that's associated with the board and take this topic to irc so there will be no screencaps or recurring threads that can be linked to.

Won't ever happen so... sage.

Don't call random numbers and harras people, call those form her webside because they are registered democucks

vocaroo.com/i/s0c7KsP5RXcx

If you dont actually make the calls, you're doing nothing illegal

Thank you for correcting the record. Hillary is releasing names and phone numbers of her supporters.

lmao who is this?

vocaroo.com/i/s0ldPVHQUdRh

For people worried about global rule 4 (even though it doesn't make sense to apply it here), here's a censored version of the OP.

8 of 8 nu/pol/ faggots don't get the joke

Jesus Christ

Doesn't matter. People post people's personal information on here and record phone calls which is illegal.

I have alerted /qa/ to how mods are turning a blind eye to this shit. Hopefully Hiro will lay into them.

This is disgusting. Just because you dislike Hillary doesn't mean you should do this kind of shit. Makes all Trump supporters look infantile.

>People post people's personal information on here and record phone calls which is illegal.

Shillary does the same.

vocaroo.com/i/s0kQA5jXSbqP

look at this cuck

vocaroo.com/i/s16sHcocDB9G

This is a great idea. I'm not going to make calls, but will be submitting fraudulent data through this

Maybe so, but this is Hillary's incompetence showing yet again, for the thousandth fucking time.

OP you won't see my post at this point but I just wanted to say you are brilliant

>It's ok when Hillary Clinton to make a phone bank. It's ok for people to use this phone bank to proliferate leftist ideology.
>GUISE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD USE A PHONE BANK TO SPREAD YOUR IDEOLOGIES, DISGUSTING!

You don't have what it takes to win.

TRIGGERED

>vocaroo.com/i/s0kQA5jXSbqP

The information is basically publicly available with how easy Hillary let people get to it. I signed up with a ridiculous name and fake email to see if it would work, I don't think I even had to accept any terms.