Here is why you should vote for Clinton over Trump

Here is why you should vote for Clinton over Trump.

youtu.be/BkdH8aU1h4M?t=2m14s

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/181914316
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off shill.

No. Clinton is better than Trump.

Literally the only person I know who gets triggered by stream chat
vimeo.com/181914316

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

Devon likes to hide his temper tantrums behind arrogance.

So it was an Australian? obviously a melbourne fag if anything... fucking embarrassing honestly

If it turned out Clinton was Trump in a Mrs. Doubtfire situation I still wouldn't vote for her. Fuck off CTR

He's not Australian. No idea why the fuckhead uses a kangaroo.

This guy likes to pretend that he is an original thinker but he literally parrots all of Sam Harris's beliefs.

He disagreed with Sam Harris once in his entire life over some superficial branding of people who use the phrase "Virtue signalling."

I like Sam Harris but there is not a single motha fucker on the planet that I agree with 100% no matter how intelligent they are.

Thank you for correcting the record for us.

Huma for Secretary of State
Obama for SCOTUS
Bill for ambassador to Philipines
Need more?

This
Dude is wrong he wants to be Harris
He lives in Germany is from a rich family
Knows a lot about the American condition though right (no)
He worships the Jews - need I say more

AIU is a cringey edgelord who shills against trump.

Here's why you should jam your face into a Hispanic girl's butt

How much work does he actually put into the intros? Does he just steal the song then steal a video to go with it?

Damn, I never seen this one. I never knew skullduggery and laika are such pussies though.
I would not let my friends talk to me like that.

Skulduggery says "Lets just not talk about politics for fucks sakes, its a pointless subject"

What he actually means is devon is a baby who cannot tolerate people with a different political stance like the rest of the regressive left.

He should try working with fucking ANC supporters every day he would shoot himself.

>not posting in color

Too much ass, I would be scared of getting pink eye while going down on her.

its the angle you realize shes at max 5'2 your hand if you are white is probably bigger than most of her ass

Whats an inch? 2'3 cm?

about that yeah

I remember when this came out, he banned me for calling him a shill. He is a jew

No id rather not vote for a chinese spy that wants to nuke russia and kills people that expose her this bitch needs to fucking sleep in a dirt already isent she like 83

22 years old